Meeting Joe and Marty

Story Info
Fun on a trip to Vegas.
2.5k words
4.08
38.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are again visiting probably our favorite place...Las Vegas. We try to get here a couple times a year. Not that we are high rollers or anything, but we like to play the nickel and quarter slots and a little blackjack. The whole atmosphere is just such a rush, we get very little sleep when we are here. As for the 'what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas' stuff, it happens occasionally. We are not hard-core swingers, but have had a couple intimate encounters with other couples. At this particular time in our life, we have not been very active, in fact it has been quite a while since we have played at all. We had, on the way to Vegas, discussed this, and both had revealed that a three-some with another male was something we both found a real possibility on this trip.

Let me tell you about my wife again. Dee is five-six with a chest that makes men drool. Not huge, just large (natural) and well shaped, with sensitive nipples that seem to be rock hard all the time. Long toned legs and a tight ass from lots of walking, her second favorite exercise. She wears her hair short and somewhat spiky, and it is a rich red color. And believe me, she know how to dress to arouse. This woman could raise a stiffy on a comatose guy just by walking by!

Ok, so we are staying at New York New York and this evening we are playing slots. Dee has on a red customized top that has patterns cut out of it resulting in a criss-cross diamond pattern across her upper chest and down the back to her waist. Under it she has on a little black teddy. Black silk leggings and red 5" heels complete the outfit. There is actually a lot of skin showing and she looks fantastic. Dee sat down at a bank of nickel machines and I went off to find a particular quarter machine I like. I found it, but this evening it didn't like me so I headed back to where Dee was.

Returning,I saw her laughing and chatting with two guys, one sitting on either side of her. I decided to take a seat about thirty feet away and watch a while. The guy on her left was a good looking fellow with black hair and a chiseled ethnic face. Although he was sitting, I figured him to be about 5' 9" but with a hell of a build. The guy on her right was definitely taller, fair skinned with blondish hair, and a slim build. It was obvious that they were really talking Dee up and she was enjoying the attention and banter. A woman came up and asked the blonde guy if he was playing that machine. He got up to let her sit there, and stood behind Dee. He put his right hand on her shoulder and when Dee seemed fine with that I figured it was time for me to move and see if we couldn't help this situation along.

As I approached Dee smiled at me, her eyes twinkling. She introduced me to Joe (the dark haired one) and Marty. They both seemed a bit nervous so I tried to be as friendly as possible so as not to scare them off. They were friends out from Baltimore for a couple days of fun. I suggested we all move to one of the lounges for a drink and to get to know each other better. Dee quickly chimed in that she agreed. The guys seemed delighted with this idea and we were soon sitting around a little table with Dee sitting across from me, flanked by her two new friends. She kept the conversation going smoothly, and soon the comments and talk turned flirty and sexy. Joe mentioned how his first comment to Dee had been that he would like to see that top on her without the teddy under it, and Marty quickly agreed. After we ordered a second round of drinks, I suggested we take them up to our room where we could get more comfortable. Joe looked at Dee with what can only be described as outright lust and agreed with that idea.


We took our drinks and headed for the elevator. I got close to Dee and leaned to whisper in her ear. We both said "You ok with this" at the same time, and chuckled. Marty looked at us and asked if everything was alright. I said 'Oh yeah, absolutely', and Dee just flashed him a smile that could only mean one thing. In the elevator on the way up to our floor, Joe gave me a questioning look, to which I simply smiled and nodded. His grin went from ear to ear. When the elevator doors opened, he placed his hand on Dee's lower back and kept it there as he escorted her down the hall to our room.

Once in the room Dee excused herself and headed to the bathroom. I sat in one of the chairs at the little table. Joe sat on the end of the bed, and after considering sitting there also, Marty settled into the other chair. Joe asked 'Everything's cool here with you?' I answered 'Yes, definitely'. Marty looked from me to Joe then back to me, and finally a smile spread across his face. 'Hot damn' is all he said. At that point Dee walked out of the bathroom and Marty's mouth fell open. Dee had, indeed, removed the teddy from under the top. She had also removed the leggings! The top came down to about four inches below her crotch, but the cut-outs on the sides showed she had on a red thong. She had left the red pumps on also. Damn she looked hot! And Joe told her so, both with words, the look on his face, and the bulge in his pants.

Dee spun around and asked Marty if he liked how it looked, all he could do was nod. Dee blew me a kiss and then sat on the bed next to Joe. One of his hands immediately went to Dee's thigh. Dee leaned into him and their lips came together. Joe's hand quickly slid up her leg to her crotch and began rubbing her pussy which was barely covered by her thong. While their tongues were exploring each others mouths, Dee's hands were busy releasing Joe's cock from the confines of his pants. It was about average length, but as thick as her forearm. It took both of her hands to get around its girth, which she did and was stroking him with vigor. Joe's other hand was trying to figure a way to get at Dee's tits.

I looked at Marty, who was watching and rubbing himself through his jeans. I suggested he go help his buddy and help himself. He practically jumped out of the chair and onto the bed behind Dee. He started pulling on the bottom of her top and she lifted her butt a little so he could get the shirt up and off of her. Dee had to break her kiss and release her hold on Joe's cock to get her top off. Marty tossed the shirt onto the floor and his hands immediately went around Dee to cup both her breasts.

Joe slid to the floor, grasped Dee's thong and pulled it off with practiced ease. He began kissing her legs, working up her thighs toward her waiting sex. Dee opened her legs giving him full access, leaned back into Marty, turning her head to kiss him while he fondled her tits and tweaked her nipples. As Joe's mouth reached it goal and his tongue ran along her cunt lips, Dee grabbed his head and pulled it hard into her. Joe went to work on her wet slit, licking and nibbling her clit, and sliding one, two, and then three fingers deep into her pussy.

Marty released one of her tits and began undoing his belt and pants. Dee told him to get his cock out now, so Marty hopped up and stripped off all his clothes in a flash. Dee had laid back on the bed and now reached out taking hold of Marty's dick and guiding it towards her mouth. He wasn't as thick as Joe, but he still had a mighty impressive tool. It had good girth and was a good eight inches, curved a bit, with a massive purple head. His crotch area was completely shaved smooth. Dee was licking his balls, sucking them in and out of her mouth. Marty's hands were back on her tits, alternating between rubbing them and pulling on her nipples. Dee licked the length of his shaft over and over, from his shaved balls up to the tip and back again. Finally she licked around that huge head and wrapped her lips around it as best she could. She began working it into her mouth, little by little, moaning as it slipped farther in towards her throat.

I had my own hard cock out and was slowly stroking it as I watched the scene unfolding just a few feet away. Joe worked at removing his shoes, socks, pants and shorts, one handed, while never removing the fingers of his other hand from Dee's pussy or his mouth from her clit. He stood up, lifting Dee's legs on his shoulders. He rubbed the tip of his fat cock along her slit, covering the head with her juices, and then began easing that monster into her. Dee made some undistinguishable sound from around the dick in her mouth as Joe stretched wide her pussy. When Joe had it all in her, he just held there for half a minute before he began to slowly pump in and out of her, making sexy squishing noises.

Marty still had one hand on Dee's tit, while the other was grabbing her hair as he piston his cock in and out, fucking her mouth. Dee's hands were not idle. She was playing with Marty's asshole with one and pinching Joe's nipple with the other. Dee loves to make a man's little nippies hard.

Dee was soon brought to a climax by the pounding she was getting from Joe, her first of many. Marty threw his head back, and with a loud grunt, came in Dee's mouth, shooting load after load of cum, some of which trickled out of her mouth and down her chin. He pulled out of her mouth, but Dee's hand got hold of his shrinking cock before he could move away. She continues to stroke it, with an occasional lick around the head. Marty just stared down at her.

It seems as though Joe was going to keep fucking Dee endlessly, but he suddenly pulled out and said he wanted her to suck him. Dee flipped around, got on her knees, and tried to get his fat cock into her mouth. At first she had trouble getting her lips around it, but finally worked the head in. She was playing with his balls and jacking her hand the length of his rod as she worked more and more into her mouth, eventually getting it all in. She looked at me with glassy, lust filled eyes, and I winked and smiled at her.

Marty was just sitting on the bed, so I told him to do something, play with her. He reached between her legs and began rubbing her wet snatch. He started finger fucking her with one hand and playing with her ass hole with the other. I told him to lube her butt with some of her pussy juice, which he did. Soon he had a couple fingers in her pussy and one in her ass. It took him a minute to get the rhythm and coordinate the movement of both hands, but judging by the sounds Dee was making he sure got it right. He then began licking and kissing her butt cheeks. After a few minutes, Dee was shaking with another powerful orgasm.

Joe was still going strong, his cock working in and out of Dee's mouth, showing no signs of coming soon. Marty's dick was hard again and he replaced the fingers in Dee's pussy with his cock. What a sight. Dee rotating on a dick spit. Joe didn't need to move at all. Every time Marty pounded his cock into Dee it pushed her forward forcing Joe's cock deep into her mouth.

I decide to 'lend a hand' for a minute and walked over and grabbed both Dee's nipples with my fingers and pulled them hard. This, on top of the double fucking she was getting, put her over the top again. I sat back down.

Marty looked at me and asked if he could fuck her in the ass. I said that unless she stops you or says no, go for it. Getting no objection from her, he pulled his dick from her slopping pussy and pressed its head against her puckered butt hole. From his earlier fingering, it readily accepted his cock, and he soon was ramming in and out of her back door, hanging on to her hips for the ride.

Dee released Joe from her mouth and said her jaw was getting sore. While she held herself up off the bed with her arms extended, Joe slid under her, first licking and sucking her tits. He eventually moved down to where he could lick and finger her pussy from underneath while his buddy fucked her in the ass right above him.

Finally Marty announced that he was going to cum in her ass, and with much grunting shot his load deep in her bowels. Joe decided to vacate his underneath position before Marty pulled out, which proved to be a good idea as when Marty did, a trail of cum oozed out of Dee's ass.

Joe grabbed Dee's hips and turned her over, laying her on her back again. He got between her legs and rammed his cock into her pussy with one stroke. He went at it like a pile driver, fucking her hard and fast. Marty lay down next to her and played with her tits. I walked over, took her hands and pulled them up over her head. I leaned down and kissed my lovely, sexy wife, and she almost sucked the tongue right out of my head. I continued to kiss her as she had yet another orgasm, which seemed to go on and on.

After I don't know how long, Joe started saying "Fuck, oh yes, oh yes. Shit. Fuck". He arched his back, burying himself as far in Dee as he could, and exploded in her. This brought on one final climax for Dee, as I whispered in her ear just how much I loved her.

Marty and Joe gathered up their clothes and got dressed. Dee didn't bother. She gave them both long deep kisses, and after thanking us both again and again, they left. I gathered Dee up in my arms and took her into the bathroom, where we took a long, hot shower together. Then I took her to bed, and we made slow, passionate love.