Meeting Katie

Story Info
A surprising first meeting.
1.4k words
3.98
9.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat at the bar, slowly sipping my beer. It was a cold winter night. Patrons entered with glowing red cheeks and chilled fingers. None of the people coming in thus far were the person I was here to meet though.

Where are you, Jake? I thought. I pulled out my phone. A new message. Thankfully.

Car problems. Rain check, next week? read the text.

With the evening's plans thus interrupted I prepared myself to finish my drink and head out. Bar drinking (or any drinking for that matter) by myself isn't my style. Drink whiskey with friends, but water alone, as my dad says. He gives pretty good advice.

I savored the last sips of my beer, trying to extend my stay in the warmth of the great indoors before I had to walk home. Just as I was finishing up the last drops, I heard a voice beside me.

"Hi! I have a question for you!"

I looked to my left to find the one of the cutest girls I have ever seen. She looked to be standing around five and a half feet tall, with wavy blond hair that fell around her shoulders. He eyes were a sparkling blue, and her cheeks still looked to be tinged red from the cold. She was wearing a pink plaid flannel shirt unbuttoned over a black dress that ended mid-way down her thighs. Brown calf-high boots and black tights completed the outfit. She was stunning.

"Yes?" I responded.

She looked around, the confident expression on her face faltering somewhat. She leaned in a bit closer and whispered, "Do you want a blowjob?"

The last drops of my beer exploded out of my mouth in surprise. "What?", I spluttered.

"If you do, follow me," she said, and got up from the bar and started making her way to the back of the room.

I still wasn't sure what was about to happen, but this promised to be more interesting than a cold walk home, so I hopped up and followed. To get to the bathrooms in this establishment, one first had to go down a flight of stairs to the basement. Down the steps we went, but then she paused.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Shhh. In here," she whispered, pulling open a door to reveal a supply closet. We slipped inside and pulled the door shut behind us.

The closet was by no means spacious, but there was enough room for us to each stand without brushing up against the other. Illumination came from a single incandescent light-bulb on the ceiling.

"Mind telling me what's going on?" I whispered.

"It's simple, I'm going to give you a blowjob," she whispered back, dropping to her knees in front of me.

I could feel my penis swelling inside my jeans, but despite her bold words, the girl made no moves to release it. She simply stared at my midsection with growing intensity.

After about 10 seconds of this, I asked, "So...what's going on?"

"MyfriendbetmeIcouldn'tsuckastranger'sdick," the words tumbled out of her mouth in a whispered rush. "But now that I'm here, I'm not sure I can either."

"That's ok", I said, my penis starting to deflate again. "We can head back if you want."

She remained on her knees, however. "I really don't want to lose this bet."

"Why don't you tell me more about this bet that you made? But could you stand up first? It's kind of awkward talking to you down there." I said.

She blushed and said, "Oh, ok." She stood up.

"First things first, I'm John," I said, extending my hand.

"I'm Katie," she responded. "I'm sorry this is so awkward. I don't normally do this."

"I'm sure that you don't," I said. "aren't you going to tell me how you wound up doing this tonight?"

"Yeah. Ok. So it all started when my friend Ashley..." Katie launched into the story of how she wound up offering me a blowjob ten minutes ago. To briefly summarize, Ashley was her significantly more openly sexual friend and roommate. A week ago, during a wine fueled Netflix session, Ashley had insinuated that Katie was too prudish. After the argument concluded, Katie had agreed to give a random stranger a blowjob, to completion, and show Ashley proof. The stakes: dishes and cleaning duties for the next month. "and Ashely makes a huge mess all of the time." Katie concluded.

"What counts as proof?" I asked.

Katie blushed bright red. "I umm...have to show Ashely some...semen. In my mouth or on my body. I'm sorry for being such a tease. You've been really nice. But I think I'm going to have to face the endless dishes now."

"Wait!" I said, "I think I can help you. If you're willing to cheat a bit..."

"What do you mean?" Katie asked.

"Well, as long as you end up with some cum in your mouth or on you, Ashley has no way of knowing how it got there. I could jerk off into a Kleenex, then you could strategically place the contents of said Kleenex in such a way as to force Ashley to do the cleaning. But it's up to you." I said.

Katie considered the offer for a few seconds. "Actually, yeah, that could work", she responded. "I actually have some Kleenex in my pocket."

An awkward pause ensued. It was broken by Katie's question, "Aren't you going to start jerking off?"

"You want to watch?" I said in surprise.

"I'd feel less guilty about cheating on my bet that way", came Katie's response. "Come on, show me your penis."

With her words of encouragement in my ear, I undid my belt and unzipped my jeans. As I pulled my jeans and boxers down, my penis emerged into view. I glanced over at Katie to see if she really was ok with this. Her eyes were fixed on my penis, and it looked like a subconscious smile was raising the edges of her mouth.

Under her entranced stare, I quickly grew to be fully erect. My hand moved in a slow rhythm up and down my shaft as I tried not finish too fast. The novelty of the situation was proving extremely arousing. I glanced over at the stunning girl in the closet with me. Katie's breasts were visibly rising and falling beneath her top as her breathing had intensified.

Seeing her visibly turned on, I stroked faster. My breathing quickened as I felt the urge to cum rising inexorably.

"You look close. Let me give you some help." Katie's voice startled me a bit. I looked back at her to see that at some point here pink flannel shirt had disappeared leaving her slender shoulders bare and her top only covered by her black dress.

Katie kneeled down in front of me and grasped my throbbing erection. She began stroking me at nearly the exact rate I had been going a moment earlier. She kept the tip aimed right at the cleavage her dress exposed.

She raised her face and made eye contact. With a smile on her face, she said, "Go on, finish for me whenever you're ready. Give me some cum."

Her words acted like a green light for my impending orgasm. No more than 30 seconds after she had first touched my dick I felt the wave of pleasure rise.

"I'm cumming" I said a second before the first spurt of cum shot out and splattered right below Katie's collarbone. Katie continued stroking unabated as several more waves of cum landed in the same spot and began sliding down into the valley of her boobs.

Eventually the waves subsided and my penis shrank. Katie massaged the last few drops of cum out and tucked my penis back in my boxers.

She stood up and said with a smile on her face, "I hope it was ok that I did that at the end...I figured you'd enjoy that more than finishing in a Kleenex, and I was getting kind of turned on watching you go at it like that."

I profusely told her that it was absolutely ok as she put her pink flannel back on and buttoned it up to hide the visible evidence of what had happened. She wiped the cum that had gotten on her hand off with the Kleenex originally intended for me to ejaculate into.

"Thanks again", she whispered before slipping out of the closet.

Still luxuriating in the afterglow of my orgasm, she was gone before I had the presence of mind to ask for her number. I raced up the steps after her, but by the time I made it back to the main bar area, she was nowhere to be seen.

Disappointed, I collected my coat and headed out into the chilly night. I would remember what had just happened for a long time, but I hoped against the odds that I would meet Katie again someday.