Meeting Kayla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As much as I wanted to give her a quick release, it was my first time to touch her this way. I wanted her to feel precious. Slowly, I parted her lips and licked further into her love canal. I could feel her hands pushing me deeper into her.

"That feeeels gooood..." How cute.

I hummed and started to insert a finger in. Her muscles immediately gripped on it. Oh my god, that feels so fucking good.

"Easy girl, I'm not going anywhere." I pushed another finger in and started to thrust in and out of her.

I felt her thighs closing on my head. Damn, was she this close? I sucked on her clit while driving her fingers into her sopping pussy. She was gripping so hard on the sheets I swear her knuckles were already turning white. We can do this, baby. Just a little more...

I drove my fingers hard and fast into her. I heard her screaming my name like a mad woman. I twisted my fingers and tapped on the spongy flesh inside her. Mission accomplished.

She thrashed her head from left to right, "Fffffffuck!"

I slowly removed my fingers and lapped up all the juices that flowed out from her delicious love hole. My face was so wet with her cum but I can't be bothered.

I crept up to give her a kiss but from the looks from it, she passed out. I chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"I love you, Kayla," I whispered and hugged her waist.

"I love you too, Katt," she replied. "Don't you dare go to sleep. We're not yet done."

Oh boy, this will be a long night.

12