Meeting Kelsey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,330 Followers

"Jessica! Get your fingers in that soaking twat NOW!" She laughed, while riding my nipple.

I don't know what it was. I convinced myself later that I just wanted her to stop screaming these vulgarities with my name. I wanted to protect whatever reputation I had left. But, I did it and it didn't take long before I was shuddering in an orgasm.

And when I came, she came. She drenched my breast with her orgasm as she rode my nipple into a climax.

Then she surprised me more when she threw herself down on top of me and kissed me. This wasn't a peck like before. She pushed her tongue in my mouth. And though I never thought I would kiss another woman like this, I reciprocated and we were making out like a couple of bitches in heat. She was squeezing my breasts, a little too roughly, and kissing me like I have never been kissed before. We were gasping for air and moaning and rubbing our bodies all against each other.

I reached around and grabbed her ass and pulled her against me and we rubbed our pussies against each other's thighs and we had our tongues down each other's throats. It was raw. It was passion. It was the purest lust I have ever felt in my life and it was with another woman.

We both came again while we thigh fucked each other on that bed and we kissed long after and fell next to each other. We were completely out of breath and holding each other's hand. We stared up at the ceiling and just held hands for an eternity.

She turned her head to face me and I reciprocated. We looked into each other's eyes. Her eyes... so crystal clear and blue I wanted to dive into them.

"Jess, I got carried away." Kelsey smiled at me. "I didn't freak you out did I? Are we cool?"

I looked at her puzzled after one of the best orgasms I have ever had in my life. "I... yeah... we are good." I said, still breathing heavily.

"Good. Because I'm going to jump up now and open the door and you have no pants on. And there is probably a crowd of guys out there waiting to see who the crazy, loud lesbians are in this room and you are going to be so embarrassed and I am going to laugh and love it. I'll see you downstairs you sexy slut!"

And she did. And they were there as I pulled my pants on. And they didn't leave until I took my redfaced self out through the door.

Downstairs, the party was in full force. Drinking, dancing, making out, it was all prominently displayed throughout the frat house.

I found Greg and snuggled up against him. He was wasted. I wasn't sure if this was a good thing, but after agreeing to let his girlfriend blow his buddy, I think maybe it was a good idea for him. I kind of wished I could do the same. He was playing beer pong, so I watched and declined the invitations to join in.

They were all laughing and playing and I laughed along with them and Greg went to kiss me a few times, but then moved and kissed my cheek. Jesus Christ Almighty! It isn't like I was holding Jake's cum in my mouth. I hated the double standard of homosexuality. A good hour or two passed before the good time was crushed.

"Jessica!" I heard Kelsey's voice and I cringed and tried to disappear, but it was pointless, she had seen me. She walked by and it was like a doctor's dream with all the whiplash that must have happened as eyes focused on her. She was so beautiful. She was so perfect. She was so Kelsey.

She was also so drunk she fell into me. I am not sure what could have escalated her intoxication so quickly, but she was wasted. Or she was acting like it, but based on her breath and her uncharacteristic clumsiness, I had to think she was really drunk. I hated drunkenness.

"Oh my sweet adorable cock sucking Jessica!" She screamed so loud that most of the room turned to see her. I blushed and wished I were anywhere but here.

"Kelsey!" I said into her ear. "You are drunk. Please don't do this now." I hissed.

"Ohhhh my dear sweet Jessica. Take me upstairs and suck my pussy!" She laughed, half falling into me.

Everyone laughed and I blushed so red, I thought my face would melt off. I looked to Greg for help, but he was laughing with everyone else. Kelsey saw where I was looking and roughly pushed away from me and leaned on him. "Greg!" She laughed. I was pretty sure this was not an act. Where was Jake? He should be getting her out of here before she makes a complete fool of herself.

She fell into Greg and put an arm around his shoulder to hold herself up. "Does everyone know Greg?" She shouted.

Everyone responded loudly in the affirmative.

"Does everyone know why Greg is the luckiest guy in this house?" She shouted out and laughed some more.

"Why?" Someone shouted above the confused sounds filling the room.

"Because that sexy slut sucks his cock like three times a day." She laughed, pointing at me.

Greg blushed and everyone cheered. I tried to back away, but the wall refused to budge behind me.

I walked over to Kelsey and put her arm over my shoulder and my arm around her back. "How are you getting home?" I asked into her ear, ignoring all the rude comments flowing steadily in my direction.

"Home?" She said. "I'm not going home. Hey, take me back to your house and give me a blowjob like you did for Jake!" She said way too loud.

I cringed and closed my eyes. Everyone heard that. I looked at Greg and he was not terribly happy with that. "Help me get her out of here Greg." I grunted with her weight on me.

"Fuck you Jessica!" Greg growled at me and threw his beer in my face.

There was a mixture of laughter and shouting and suddenly I was pushed hard and Kelsey came down with me. "Why don't you go fuck Jake tonight you whore?!" Greg yelled at me.

"Easy bud." Someone said and I looked up to see Greg being hauled off by his laughing buddies.

I was crying, but I managed to get Kelsey back up to her feet. I looked around, but there was not a friendly face anywhere. There was a great deal of pointing and laughing, but not a single person offering to help. I struggled and took her out through the back door. I cried the whole ten blocks back to my dorm room, Kelsey laughing and singing the whole way. My back hurt from where I was knocked to the floor. My arm was aching by carrying Kelsey across campus. I struggled to get her up the two flights of stairs and finally got her into my dorm room.

I heaved her onto my bed and she was still laughing and singing. I sat in my desk chair and cried.

She was wrong, I never did masturbate those last two times. I guess that meant she would leave me alone forever. And after Greg's actions last night and the joke I had been made into at the party, I was feeling pretty alone.

Eventually, Kelsey passed out and finally shut up. I just kept crying until I finally fell asleep.

And that was how I met Kelsey.

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,330 Followers