Meeting Kiefer

Story Info
A bad day gets better when you meet Kiefer Sutherland
5.4k words
4.53
16.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You marked it down on your calendar, you wrote post it notes at home and at work, and yet here you are late Saturday afternoon scrambling to buy a birthday gift. Four stores later, you finally find what you were looking for. The sidewalks are empty of people, because everyone who has an ounce of sense did their shopping earlier. A clap of thunder draws your attention up to the sky.

“Great,” you mutter as the first rain drops start to fall. “Anything else you want to throw at me today?”

You get your answer as you get shoved sharply from behind, and your bag is ripped from your shoulder. “Stop!” You yell, chasing after him. He's got a good lead on you, when all of a sudden, a motorcycle pulls up on to the sidewalk in front of him, blocking his path.

Startled the purse snatcher turns and heads back towards you. Time to see if those self defence lessons will pay off. As he gets close you step towards him and do a perfect hip toss sending him sprawling. Well almost perfect. The instructors you tossed in practice didn't flail about and swing their arms around with a bag. Somewhere along the way the bag gets tangled between your legs and you fall hard. The purse snatcher manages to get to his feet first and scrambles away. You try to follow but a pain in your ankle brings you back down to the ground.

As the purse snatcher rounds the corner you try to stand again. A hand reaches down into view. “Here,” a soft voice interrupts your mental cursing. “Let me help you up.” you take the hand and the stranger pulls you gently to your feet.

“Thanks,” you say. You were going to add to that but you lose track of what you were going to say next when you see your rescuer's face. A soft five o'clock shadow coats his jaw, his dirty blond hair is a little mussed from his motorcycle helmet and he has the most incredible blue green eyes you've ever seen.

“Are you okay?” he asks.

“What? Oh yeah I'm fine.” And then you try to take another step. “Ow! Okay maybe not. I think I twisted my ankle.”

“Here let me help you,” he says. “Why don't you let me give you a ride home.”

“Oh I don't know,” you say, mentally kicking yourself in process. “I mean I don't even know your name.”

“You're right,” he chuckles. “My name's Kiefer, Kiefer Sutherland. What's yours?” You tell him your name and he smiles. “Great,” Kiefer says. “Now that we've been introduced how about that ride?”

Kiefer takes your silence at his unintentional double entendre, as ambivalence. “Please,” he asks. “From what I just saw I think we both know you can kick my ass.”

You sneak a glance down at his faded blue jeans. 'I can think of better things to do to your ass then kick it,' you think stifling a giggle.

“Have you ever ridden a motorcycle before?” Kiefer asks.

“No.”

“It's pretty simple,” Kiefer says as he hands you his helmet to wear, "you just hold on tight to me."

“That's not going to be a problem,” you mumble under your breath.

“What was that?”

“Nothing,” you reply, blushing under the helmet.

You gently step over the motorcycle, wincing slightly as you put weight back on your injured foot. You wrap your arms tight around Kiefer's chest as he starts up the motorcycle. You've heard the stories from your girlfriends but this is the first time you've experienced it yourself. The vibrations are going to straight to your clitoris, and it's all you can do to stifle a moan as Kiefer revs up the bike.

You half yell directions into Kiefer's ear as he drives along. The vibrations make it hard to keep your concentration. In fact it's not until you're almost at your place when you realise that you've been gently rubbing against Kiefer's ass, adding the motion of your hips to the bike's vibrations. You pull away half hoping he didn't notice what you were doing and half hoping he did.

You finally manage to make it to your place without further embarrassment. Kiefer parks the bike, but makes no move to get off. You wonder if maybe he noticed what was happening. Hoping to fix things you invite him in.

“That would be wonderful,” Kiefer says in that soft voice of his. “Just give me a minute.”

As he steps off the bike you realise the 'problem'. He definitely noticed what you were doing and certainly didn't mind. The impressive length of him is pressed so tight against his jeans that you're almost positive that it's only him underneath. The day is definitely looking up.

“So can I get you a coffee?,” you ask as you and Kiefer enter your place.

“Sure thanks,” Kiefer replies. “But you should sit down, rest your ankle.”

“I'm okay. Just put your jacket down anywhere.”

“What about my boots?,” he asks as you carefully limp your way into the kitchen.

“You can leave them in the hallway.” You stick your head out of the kitchen. “Can I get you anything to eat?”

“No thanks, I'm fine.”

You fill the kettle with water and plug it in, checking your reflection in the toaster before returning to the living room. Kiefer's sitting on the couch, his legs crossed with his ankle over his knee, his fingers playing with the cuffs of his jeans. You stand there in the doorway just watching him. Finally taking a deep breath, you step forward. Upon hearing you move, Kiefer jerks his leg off his knee with a start.

“Coffee will be ready in a couple of minutes.”

Kiefer reaches with his left hand and scratches behind his right ear, “Great.”

“So again I really want to thank you again for helping me out, it was really lucky that you came along when you did.”

“Really it was nothing, you were the one that took him down. I probably let him get away.”

“Nonsense,” you say patting his knee to emphasize your point. “If it wasn't for you he would have gotten away completely. I owe you for getting my stuff back if nothing else. I hope I didn't take you away from anything important.” You realise your hand is still on his knee and you pull it away a little self consciously.

“No, you didn't put me out in the slightest. I was actually looking to rent a video for tonight,” Kiefer says crossing his legs again. “I pretty much had a quiet evening alone planned.”

“Really?” you say unable to hide your surprise. “I wouldn't have thought you'd be spending a Saturday night alone.” “Well I usually do,” Kiefer says. “But it looks like plans have changed.” His eyes widen as he realises what he just said. “I mean the having coffee right now part. I'm sure you have plans for tonight. I didn't mean to imply that uh...”

Kiefer blushes and starts to scratch his left ear with his right hand. You manage to suppress a giggle.

“It's all right,” you say. “Actually I was going to invite you to stay for dinner, to thank you for your help.” You cut Kiefer's protest off quickly. “I know you said you didn't do anything special, but how about as a thank you for the ride home.”

Kiefer's face lights up in a wide grin. “I'd like that very much. Thank you.”

“Trust me, it's my pleasure" you start to say before you're interrupted by the kettle whistling. “Damn,” you mutter under your breath. “Let me go get that,” you say out loud. “Do you want cream and sugar?”

“Just a little,” he replies.

You get up and head to the kitchen. After you get the coffees ready you bring them back and sit down next to him a little closer then you were sitting before.

“Mmm thank you. This is delicious,” Kiefer says sipping his coffee.

You take advantage of the brief quiet to enjoy the view. His jeans are faded and worn, with small holes around the knees exposing the golden skin beneath. Unfortunately his legs are crossed again denying you, but that doesn't stop you from enjoying the rest of him. His chest and arms are well muscled without being overly built. his white t-shirt is stretched tight around his biceps and you can see the bottom of a tattoo peeking out from beneath the sleeve.

You hear a faint “Are you ok?” and you shake yourself from your reverie realising that Kiefer is talking to you. “Is everything okay? You kind of zoned out for a minute. I hope I wasn't boring you.”

“Oh no! No, not at all,” you say, mentally kicking yourself. "I was just trying to figure out what the tattoo was.” As you realise the implications of what you just said, you give yourself another mental kick in the ass. Fortunately (or perhaps unfortunately), Kiefer seems to miss the implications.

He looks down at his left shoulder. “Oh this? Well it was barbed wire, but I've been adding to it a little, so it looks a little more stylised. Here...” Kiefer rolls up his sleeve to show the entire tattoo circling his arm, with another tattoo even higher on his shoulder. “This is the Sutherland family crest,” he says pointing to the top tattoo.

“Who's Sarah Jude?".
“She's my daughter,” Kiefer says. Would you like to see a picture?”

“Sure, I'd love to.”

Kiefer gives you a broad grin as he roll away from you to reach into his back pocket. (Giving you an excellent look at his ass in the bargain.) He pulls out a picture from his wallet. “That's Sarah,” he says proudly. “She's fifteen now.”

“She's beautiful,” you say meaning it. “She's an only child?”

“Sort of,” Kiefer replies. “I have another daughter and 2 sons. Stepchildren technically, but I still think of them as mine.”
Kiefer's face falls a little. “I don't get to see any of them as much as I'd like.”

“What happened? If you don't mind my asking.”

Kiefer exhales heavily. “With Sarah's mother I was just too young I think and she was a bit older. With Kelly, I was working and travelling a lot, and it kinda slipped away from without me knowing.”

“I'm sorry,” you say. “I didn't mean to bring you down.” “No, no it's okay, it just took me a little longer than it should have to learn just how important family is. I can't change it. I just know the next time I get seriously involved with someone it's going to be different.”

There's a slightly uncomfortable silence between the two of you until Kiefer breaks it suddenly. “I have a couple more tattoos on my other arm if you'd like to see.”

“Sure,” you respond quickly.

Kiefer turns his right shoulder to you and again rolls up his sleeve. “This,” he says pointing to the band circling his right bicep, “Is just a Celtic band. While this,” Kiefer says pointing to a Chinese symbol above a small dagger, “means seek truth. I don't know if you can see it, but the dagger's pointing to a small heart inside the seek truth symbol. I don't know if you can see it from there.” As you lean forward to get a closer look at the tattoo, you put a little to much pressure on the ankle.

“Ow!”

“Are you okay?” Kiefer asks.

“Yeah, I'm fine,” you respond, wincing. “It's just my ankle again.”

“Here, let me look at that,” Kiefer says, holding out his hand. I used to be on the rodeo circuit, so I learned a thing or two about twisted ankles and stuff.”

You lie down on your couch as Kiefer takes you injured ankle in his hands. Carefully he removes you sock and gently explores your ankle. “It doesn't appear to be swollen, so I don't think it'll need ice on it. Let me try something. I'm going to massage the sole of your foot. If I can stimulate the right nerves, I should be able to dull the pain. Don't worry it shouldn't hurt.”

As his fingers work their magic on your foot, you realise that its nerves are the least of what he's stimulating. You start to feel very warm, your nipples are getting so hard under your clothes that they almost ache, and once again your panties are wet with excitement. It's all you can do to suppress a moan.

After a few minutes of this exquisite torture, you bring your other foot from the floor and rest it in Kiefer's lap, where it comes in contact with his erection pressing tightly against his jeans. Kiefer shifts away from your foot.

“Sorry,” he mumbles in embarrassment.

“Don't be sorry,” you say moving your foot until it once again comes in contact with his cock. “It's seems I'm not the only one who could do with a massage,” you grin as you rub your foot against his groin. Kiefer's attempt to suppress a moan are much less successful then yours. “My ankle's feeling much better, so why don't I help you with your problem?”

You pull your legs away from Kiefer and slide to the floor. The coffee table's too close to the couch so you give Kiefer the coffee cups to hold while you move it out of the way. Once that's taken care of, you take the coffee cups back from Kiefer and place them on the table behind you. Kiefer smiles nervously as you move between his legs.

“My, that is stiff,” you say as you rub him through his jeans. “But don't worry I know a trick or two myself.”

You unbutton the top of his jeans and untuck his white t-shirt. You push the t-shirt up his body, kissing the trail of hair up his chest until you can't push it any higher. Kiefer kindly helps you out by removing his shirt completely. As his face clears his shirt you kiss him hard.

As you suck his tongue into your mouth you can feel the slight pressure of his hand on the back of your neck, gently holding you in place (not that you had any real intention of moving.) Your tongues dance, sliding from your mouth to his. You kiss for what seems like hours and you almost wish you could stay there forever, but the feeling of his hard cock pressed against your thigh is impossible to resist.

Reluctantly, you pull away from Kiefer's mouth and kiss/lick your way back down his neck and chest, pausing to gently nibble on his right nipple. Kiefer gasps and you giggle wickedly and resume your path back down his body until you reach his jeans. You fumble with the buttons on his jeans until, in a fit of impatience, you just rip the buttons from their holes.

Kiefer's cock is the largest you've ever seen. Almost fearfully you wrap your right hand around the base and then put your left hand on top, and there's still several inches sticking out above your hands. Unconsciously you lick your lips as you pull him towards you and take the tip into your mouth.

Kiefer moans as he feels your tongue caressing the head of his cock. You look up at him, watching his expression intently as you take him further into your mouth until your lips bump against your hand. Your mouth stretches a little uncomfortably around his girth. You breathe as deeply as you can through you nose and move your left hand away. Cautiously you take him deeper into your mouth until you can't go down any further. Slowly, you slide his cock out of your mouth, sucking hard, savoring the taste of his skin.

You release him from your mouth with a soft pop and smile at him. Kiefer smiles back, albeit a bit weakly. Once again you lower your head, but instead of taking him back into your mouth, you just give the tip of his cock a quick kiss and, instead, go down all the way to his balls. Kiefer moans even louder as you take his left testicle into your mouth. Your hands aren't idle either. As your mouth switches testicles, your right hand begins to stroke him, gently at first, but quickly gaining speed and force. Meanwhile your left hand is unbuttoning your fly so that you can deliver some relief to your throbbing clit.

“Oh my god,” Kiefer groans. “That feels so good.” His hands reach down and caress your hair.

You pull away a bit so you can look him in the face. “I'm just getting started, baby.” You toss Kiefer a wicked grin and start licking your way up his throbbing cock. You find a bulging vein on the side of his erection and follow it with your tongue. Your hand drops back down to the base of his shaft, as you take the head of his cock into your mouth again.

Meanwhile your left hand is rubbing your clitoris and you're so wet you're surprised you haven't soaked your jeans all the way through. You can feel your orgasm approaching, but you don't want to cum too soon, so you pull your hand away and slide it up and down Kiefer's cock, lubricating it with your juices. It doesn't take long until your mouth becomes accustomed to Kiefer's size and you can suck him comfortably. You slide up and down his cock, sucking him hard, fucking him with your mouth. Both your hands are wrapped tight around him, stroking him hard and your eyes locked on his face, watching the pleasure overtake him. It doesn't take long before it's too much for him to bear.

“Oh my god,” Kiefer pants. “That feels so good!” He reaches down and tries to pull you away. “You... better... stop… before... I...” You shake off Kiefer's hands and suck him harder. Your hands are almost a blur as you stroke him harder and harder. Kiefer screams. “Oh god! I'm gonna coooome” Your head freezes around the tip, while you hands continue to stoke him. Kiefer roars as his cock explodes in your mouth. You swallow quickly, barely able to keep up with his cum filling your mouth. You keep sucking and stroking until you're sure that you've drained him and his erection finally starts to subside.

Kiefer weakly pulls you up to his face and kisses you softly. “I'm sorry,” he starts to apologize. “It's just it's been so long…”

“Don't be sorry,” you interrupt him. “I wanted to.” You give him and arch smile. “Besides, it means that next time you're going to last longer.”

Kiefer chuckles quietly. “You're right but, until then, I think I should repay the favour.”

Kiefer gently rolls you over until you're sitting on the couch and he's partially on top of you. You kiss again, and this time you're the one holding his head in place. As your tongue explores Kiefer's mouth, his hands explore your body. You feel Kiefer's fingers sliding up your waist. His hand slides over your shirt to your breasts, softly massaging one, then the other. You moan into his mouth and push against his hand. Kiefer understands and squeezes a little harder, but it doesn't take long before he drops his hand back to your waist, this time sliding his hand underneath your shirt as he goes back up your body.

It almost tickles as Kiefer finds his way back to your breasts. His fingertips easily find your nipples through the bra. They were hard before, but the play of his fingers circling, and gently pinching makes them swell and harden so much that bra begins to hurt.

You push him away, and Kiefer looks at you questioningly. You answer him by taking off your shirt. Kiefer stares hungrily as you remove your bra, his eyes roving over your skin as you pull him back to you for another kiss. This time Kiefer uses both of his hands to massage your breasts, his thumbs circling your areolas. You pull away from the kiss, gasping for air as Kiefer gently pinches your nipples. He takes advantage of the situation to kiss your neck.

Kiefer's tongue slides it's way up your jawline to your ear. He lickes your earlobe before taking it softly between his teeth. You moan loudly, as Kiefer licks your ear again. “I owe you an orgasm,” Kiefer whispers, his velvet purr sending chills down your spine. “And I'd want to pay up now.” He licks your ear one last time before moving down your body.

His lips kiss their way across your collar bone and down between your breasts. Kiefer pulls away and looks up at you “I hope you don't mind if I stop here for a little while, but I just have to taste your breasts.” All you can do is moan. Kiefer laughs. “I'll take that as a yes,” he says as takes your nipple into his mouth. Your hands try to find purchase on the sofa as Kiefer's gentle kissing gives way to an animal hunger as he starts to devour your breasts.

His tongue slides over your nipple pressing it into your breast then flicking back and forth. He moves to the other breast, his fingers sliding over the now wet skin nipple, pinching it. His teeth softly scrape your skin as he takes as much of your breast as he can into his mouth. Your clit is aching to be touched, so you start rubbing your hips against him, the added stimulation both exhilarating and frustrating. Kiefer catches on to what you're doing and looks up at you. “I got a little carried away,” he laughs. “Let me take care of that.”

12