Meeting Kiefer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kiefer drops to the floor between your legs. You lift your hips from the couch so he can remove your pants and panties at the same time. Kiefer slides back further so that he can remove them completely, taking extra care with your injured ankle as he eases you out of your clothes. As he lowers your leg back down to the floor, he kisses his way back up your thigh. When he gets past your knee, he reaches around and pulls you forward so that you're sitting on the edge of the couch. You can feel his hot breath on your clit as his kisses get ever closer. The brief moments between his kisses are like agony, each one seems to last a little longer then the one before and you want to scream. And then you feel it.

Kiefer's tongue on your pussy. He starts by licking the wetness from your pubic hair, each lick moving closer to the center, until you feel his tongue inside you. Kiefer slides his tongue deep into your pussy licking up as much of your wetness as he can. The tip of his tongue curls inside you, collecting your juices so he can drink them down..

His thirst temporarily sated, Kiefer withdraws his tongue and starts licking your labia. Tentatively, Kiefer starts to circle your clit, testing how sensitive it is. Your moans encouraging him to be more aggressive so he brings his hand up to pull back the hood so he can lick your clit directly, again carefully at first, then harder.

Kiefer pulls away slightly and you reach down to pull him back against you, but you stop when you look down to see Kiefer sucking on his fingers. Slowly he slides one finger inside you. After a couple of strokes he adds a second. You're so wet he has no trouble fucking you with his fingers.

As Kiefer starts licking your clit again, you lift your legs onto his shoulders and wrap your things around his head. You can feel your orgasm start to build deep inside you. “Oh God,” you moan. “Don't stop! I'm so close don't stop!” Kiefer's fingers and tongue are working in perfect rhythm on your pussy, his tongue stroking your throbbing clitoris while his fingers twist inside you.

Finally, Kiefer takes your clit between his lips and sucks on it until you explode. You cum hard, your body thrashing against his face. His strong arms are barely able to hold you in place. After what seems like forever, your climax subsides and you collapse on the couch, your legs falling away from his shoulders. Kiefer pulls out his fingers and sucks them clean. As you catch your breath, you watch Kiefer collect all your wetness from his face and lick it from his fingers, tasting every last drop of your orgasm. You find the strength to pull him up to your face. When you kiss him softly, you can taste yourself on his lips.

As you kiss, you realize that you can feel Kiefer's cock against your stomach, hard and throbbing, and you can feel your desire starting all over again. You reach down and squeeze his erection, giggling as he gasps. “Mmm good” you say, smiling. “Now that you're ready again why don't we go to bed?”

Kiefer stands up and his jeans fall to his ankles. He steps out of them so that he's completely naked. Smiling, Kiefer reaches down and helps you to your feet. You try to lead him to your bedroom but your legs don't want to work. They tremble and shake and you find yourself leaning on Kiefer in order to stand. He looks at you and without saying a word, gently sweeps you up into his arms and carries you down the hallway.

Kiefer lays you down in the middle of the bed and then lays down beside you. You kiss again, soft and slow, as Kiefer's fingers trail up and down your arm. It's not long before his touch becomes more intimate. His hand moves across your shoulder and down your collarbone until he's cupping your breast again. Your hand moves mirroring his, your fingers playing with his golden chest hair. You're both breathing harder and faster, and your kisses get more intense

Now you take the lead, your hand tracing the trail of hair along his chest and stomach, following it all the way down to his cock. You stroke his erection, slowly at first, then faster. Kiefer gasps as your thumb rubs the head of his cock. You smile wickedly at his reaction and then you do it again.

As you continue to stroke him, Kiefer's hand leaves your breasts and travels down your body. As his fingers touch the edge of your pubic hair, you bend your knee, opening your thighs, inviting his touch. Kiefer accepts the invitation and quickly his agile fingers find your clit, his touch matching the rhythm of your hand on his cock. As your fingers explore every inch of his throbbing cock, it strikes you again just how big he is.

Kiefer rolls towards you so that he's partially on top and you flinch, only slightly, but enough that he notices. “What's wrong?” he asks.

You bite your lip before responding. “It's just I've never been with anyone so big before,” you blushingly confess.

“That's okay,” Kiefer says. “I've never been with someone so sexy before, so it's something new for both of us.” You blush harder, but Kiefer just pulls you towards him. “Why don't you get on top?” he suggests. “That way you're in control.”

You nod and straddle Kiefer's waist, leaning forward so that you're on all fours. Kiefer guides his cock so the head is rubbing against your clit. You grind against him, the sensation making you even wetter. You reach behind you and guide him in, gasping as the head of his cock slips inside your pussy. You slowly rock back and forth, taking him further inside you each time you move back.

You feel Kiefer's cock go deeper then anything you ever felt, until, finally, he's completely inside you. There's no pain, no real discomfort, just a sense of being completely full. A perfect fit. You sit up and just savour the feeling for a few seconds before you begin to slide up and down.

Locking eyes with Kiefer, you see the lust plain on his face. You squeeze him inside you and his eyes roll back in his head. You smile, but it's not long before you do the same as you ride his cock faster and faster. Kiefer's hips start to move in rhythm with yours. From time to time, you raise yourself as high as you can, making Kiefer fuck you with short rapid strokes, before you drive yourself down on his cock, making you both groan.

Kiefer's hands slide up your thighs to your waist. His left hand reaches your breasts and starts to play with your nipples again, while his right hand moves between your legs and searches for your clit. As his thumb makes contact, you scream, and nearly lose your balance. You spread your legs wider, leaning back on your hands so Kiefer has better access to your clit. Too far away to reach your breasts now, his left hand settles on your waist.

Kiefer lifts his head up from the pillow and watches intently as you drive yourself against him, his thumb rapidly flicking over your clit as your thrusts become more erratic. The orgasm that you felt building from the moment his cock entered you is about to overwhelm you. Kiefer senses it too. “Oh God baby,” his velvety whisper goes straight down your spine. “I want you to come, please come now.”

And you explode.

Your body thrashes about and it's all Kiefer can do to keep you from falling off the bed. After what seems like an eternity you collapse onto his sweaty chest. He softly kisses your face and neck while you catch your breath. It's not until sensation returns below your legs that you realize that he's still hard. You lift yourself up slightly to look at him. Kiefer reads the question in your face and shakes his head slightly. “I can barely move,” you tell him. You wait for a beat before giving him an arch smile.

“I guess that means you're going to have to take control.” Kiefer laughs as you roll onto your back, spreading your legs wide.

Still laughing, Kiefer kneels between your legs. His hands slide under you, cupping your ass. He lifts you up, moves underneath you, and slides his hard cock inside you as you wrap your legs around his back. He doesn't fill you as deeply as he did when you were on top of him but, as he slides in and out, you can feel his cock rubbing your g-spot.

You gasp as Kiefer's strong arms pull you hard onto his cock. His hips and arms working in perfect unison as he fucks you hard. You reach down and start to rub your clit again, feeling his cock as it slams into you. With your remaining strength you use your legs to pull him tighter against you, your pussy squeezing him with every thrust, not wanting to let him go.

Your eyes have been closed, focusing on the intense pleasure of being fucked but, hearing Kiefer's moans, you find yourself needing to see him. His face is drawn tight with lust and concentration. You can see how hard he's trying to hold back his orgasm. You squeeze him as hard as you can inside you and manage to pant, “It's okay, baby, come.” As if your permission was all he was waiting for, Kiefer roars. His cock throbs frantically inside you as he comes. You frantically rub your clit faster and harder until you come again, your orgasm only just behind his.

Kiefer drops on top of you, kissing you hard before he rolls over. You turn onto your side draping your arm across his chest. As you move, you feel your cum and his all mixed together and slowly dripping out of your pussy. You close your legs, pressing your thighs tight together, not wanting to lose it all just yet. Kiefer turns and kisses you again. “That was fantastic,” he pants, still breathless. “Thank you.”

“No, thank you,” you reply. “Tell me, do you have plans for tomorrow?”

“I didn't,” Kiefer says, a smile spreading across his face. “Why? Do have an idea of something we could do?”

“Lots and lots of ideas,” you say, smiling as you lean in to kiss him again.

Fin

12