Meeting Kristy

Story Info
Man meets woman in a bar.
2k words
4.44
23k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 10/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sprmbnk
sprmbnk
1 Followers

Note from Author: this is my first time writing something like this. I would appreciate any and all comments or criticisms you may have concerning this story.

*

Scene One: I was sitting at my favorite bar nursing a beer, watching some sporting event on the T.V., when I felt a tapping on my shoulder. I looked up to see this stunning brunette smiling at me.

"Hey, do you mind if I join you?"

I consider myself to be an above average looking Joe, but it still takes me by surprise when women make the first move. I took another sip of my beer and gave her a once over. She had sparkling blue eyes with shoulder length curly hair. She was wearing a low cut, buttoned down, navy dress shirt, and a white thigh-length skirt. Her flat stomach and toned calves suggested that she took pride in taking care of herself. On the other hand I was wearing a black and green flannel shirt and an old pair of jeans.

"Sure, but only if you allow me to buy you a drink."

"Okay, how about getting me a rum and diet coke?"

"No problem! Hey barkeep, how about a drink for the lady? So do you have a name or should I just call you Gorgeous?"

"My name's Kristy, its nice to see you again Matthew."

She knew my name. How does she know my name? I like to think that I can recall every face of every woman I have had sex with, or even wanted too. But I just couldn't place hers. Was she one of my one night stands coming back to seek revenge?

"I'm sorry have we meet before?"

"Yes, we have. We used to go to high school together. You didn't know it but I had this huge crush on you and would sneak out of class to watch you in yours."

"Really, I never knew I had a stalker back then."

"Of course you didn't, I knew you had a girlfriend and didn't want you two to breakup."

"Isn't that kind of creepy? How do I know you haven't been stalking me all this time?"

"Because silly, I just got back into town. I have my ten year reunion this weekend."

So that's how she knows me. I still couldn't remember her. I needed to hear her story. If I had gone to high school with someone so hot, I think I would remember, unless, she was an ugly duckling. Did she try to meet me back then? Did I blow her off as too fat, too ugly? What is her reason for approaching me now?

"Has it really been that long?"

"Sure has. By the way you look great!"

"Thanks, so do you."

With most people flattery will get you anywhere with me it only sets me on edge. I do try to jog a couple of miles twice a week, but that is the limit for me. While I am not obese, spending my nights draining beer after beer and not eating healthy I do have the beginning of a bulge around my waist. Needless to say I am attractive but far from great.

"What brings you to a bar like this?"

"Honestly, I ran into your sister at the mall today, and she told me that I could find you here."

Wow thanks sis, depending on how this goes I may have to kill her or thank her. It is still too early to tell. She knows I am not too big on surprises. She should have called and given me a heads up.

"We are back to creepy again." I said.

"Hey, I know of this little Italian restaurant down the street and I was wondering if you would like to get something to eat?"

"Sure, why not!"

I still didn't know where this was heading. Was she trying to hook up with me or was she trying to get even. There was only one way to find out. I told her I would follow her there. As she got up from her stool she bent down to adjust her heels, giving me a great view down her blouse. This chick was definitely braless. She may have been a 36b, all I know is she had these two cherry nipples that were as hard and as big as pencil erasers. Did she do that on purpose? I was beginning to think maybe she does want to hook up! Still unsure I stepped back and let her take the lead. Actually I just wanted to check out her ass. It was a perfect heart and not a single spot of cellulite on the backs of her thighs. I could feel my cock begin to stir, as I imagined what it would be like to slide my dick between those cheeks.

Scene two: We arrived at this hole-in-the-wall Italian restaurant. The hostess sat us in a corner booth near the back of the restaurant with plenty of privacy away from the other patrons. The table was covered with a red and white checkered tablecloth with a single candle burning in the center. Our waitress was an attractive blonde around 21, named Amber, who seemed to smile at us when we ordered a bottle of red wine and asked to be left alone for a while. Not one to beat around the bush I confronted her about her motives at once.

"Now that you have found me, what do you plan on doing to me?" I asked

"Are you single?"

"Yes!"

"Good because I want you!"

I was speechless. Most women like to play games, dance around the issue, and make you pursue them. Kristy apparently was not like most women. I was still unsure whether she was seeking revenge or she really did want me. While my jaw was locked open and my tongue sticking to the roof of my mouth Kristy took charge. She closed the gap between us in an instant, grabbed the back of my neck and proceeded to give me one of the deepest, hungriest kisses I have ever known. Jolted out of my paralysis I began to return the favor. Time seemed to stand still. I couldn't help myself. My hands began wondering up and down her body. I pulled her shirt out of her skirt, reached up underneath and began groping first one of her breasts and then the other. I couldn't wait to suckle her nipples. My other hand I placed upon her thigh and quickly found out that Kristy was not wearing any panties. I had never felt a pussy as wet as hers was that day. Rubbing my fingers over her erect clit I felt her start to shudder. I quickly inserted two fingers deep inside of her, just managing to touch her G-spot as she began Cumming all over my hand. I was shocked that I brought her to an orgasm so easily.

"Now it's my turn to return the favor." She said.

With that she began to unbuckle my belt, unzip my pants, and stroke my erect penis. Smiling like the Cheshire cat she slid underneath the table and took my throbbing member into her waiting mouth. Wanting to see what she was doing I lifted up the tablecloth to gaze into these deep blue eyes. The feeling was incredible. Here was a woman I had met barely an hour ago sucking me off in a public restaurant. Feeling those soft lips caressing my penis I couldn't hold back any longer and began shooting my load deep down her throat. It was a bigger than usual load and Kristy couldn't swallow it all. I watched some of it dribble out of her mouth and onto my shaft. I became aware of someone standing at the edge of our table. I looked up into the wide eyes of our waitress. Then for the second time that day the unexpected happened.

"It looks like she missed some, here let me get that."

And she did. This stunning blonde bent over the table, took a hold of my still leaking cock and began to lick up the semen Kristy missed. I was enthralled. I had started my evening planning on having a beer and watching the game before heading home and going to bed. Now I had two gorgeous women competing to clean up my oozing penis. To my amazement I watched as the two girls stopped working on me and began to kiss one another. I did not want the girls to stop but I wanted to play also. I began to rub Amber's ass and pussy through her pants. As I reached around to unbutton her slacks, Amber stood up and stopped me.

"I'm sorry I can't do anything right now. I may get fired if I am caught and I really need this job. But I would love to watch you two continue."

I was disappointed that I would not get to see, touch, taste, or Fuck Amber's pussy. I did the only thing I could. I immediately turned my attention to the one woman I knew would let me Fuck her there and then. I helped Kristy to get out from under the table and placed her on top of it. I have always liked to make sure the pussy I am about to pound is nice and wet. So I spread Kristy's thighs and got my first look at her steaming cunt. Her lips were slightly red and swollen and smelled like strawberries.

"Did you just shave your pussy?"

"Yes, just for you! Do you like it?"

"It looks beautiful!"

I have always preferred clean shaven or trimmed women to the natural look. Normally I prefer to tease the girls I am with when it comes to going down on them. I like to start by kissing their inner thighs and working my way towards their pussy until they are begging me to lick their clits. But with Kristy I couldn't help myself. I went straight to her clit and began sucking like a baby on a bottle. Kristy began to buck and thrash like a fish out of water. While I am not that long, around 7 inches, I am quite thick, so I knew Kristy had to be really wet for me to fit inside of her. I stood up and placed the head of my penis to her opening.

"Are you ready?"

"God, yes, just put it in."

"I'm going to take it slow, so I don't hurt you."

"I don't care if it hurts I just want to feel you inside of me."

I began to slowly slide the head in and out of her to allow her pussy to stretch to fit me. Kristy would have none of that. She grabbed my buttocks and slammed my penis into her. Kristy screamed. As tight as she was I am surprised I didn't cum right then. I was not sure if I had hurt her.

"Are you ok?"

"I am fine, you are just really big and I feel so full."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No, I need you to fuck me. I want to feel you cum deep inside of me." She whimpered.

I could not say no. I began to use long, slow strokes to help her get accustomed to having me inside of her. It did not take us long to establish a rhythm. After several minutes, Kristy's moans got louder. I could feel her vaginal muscles tighten around my penis and I knew she was close to another orgasm. I increased my tempo to help her along. Lost deep in our passion Kristy and I no longer cared about getting caught. Kristy arched her back and began to cry out. Watching her cum, I couldn't hold back any longer and began unloading spurt after spurt of my semen deep inside her womb. I was spent.

"That was so hot! You two were awesome"

I had completely forgot, that Amber had said she wanted to watch us.

"Umm, Thanks! You do know you can join us?"

"I know. I can't right now, but I get off in 30 minutes if you guys would like for me to join you then?"

To be continued...

sprmbnk
sprmbnk
1 Followers