Meeting Lady Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana's smile faded a bit. "I know," she said quietly.

Anna retrieved a cigarette from the table and lit it. She blew the smoke out contentedly. She eyed Dana again. "Good," she said taking another drag, " 'cause I'm in charge here."

Dana's smile returned. "Yes, Lady Anna," she said.

Melissa would have thought the exchange kind of weird if she'd been able to focus on it much; Bella had pulled her finger from her ass and replaced it with her tongue. She thrust it in and out of Melissa's ass while one hand gently stroked her clit and the other reached up to grope her tits. Melissa was well on her way to another orgasm. "Your tongue feels so good in my ass, Bella. Don't stop."

Anna watched intently as she smoked her cigarette. With her free hand she pushed Dana toward them. "Go join them, you slut," she said in a demanding tone. "You know you want to."

Dana watched the other two girls as well. "Yes, I do," she said as she got up. "Thank you, Lady Anna."

Bella pushed Melissa's legs back, raising the girl's ass higher into the air. With the better access this allowed, she started ramming her tongue into Melissa's asshole with abandon. One arm circled around Melissa's leg to go back to work on her clit.

Anna watched while she smoked, her free hand drifting down to play with her pussy. "Nice, Bella," she encouraged. "Tongue-fuck that tight little asshole."

Dana kneeled beside the couch and leaned in to take one of Melissa's nipples into her mouth. Her hand slid up Melissa's stomach to replace Bella's on her clit. Bella slid her finger back into Melissa's pussy and stroked it in and out in time with her tongue in Melissa's ass.

Anna continued to watch and play with herself. "That's it," she rasped, "Fuck that little slut, both of you." She took her hand from her pussy and, sliding it around to her back side, slowly inserted two fingers into her ass. "Oh, fuck yeah," she moaned in pleasure.

Dana got up and moved to Bella. Grabbing her short dark curls, she pulled the brunette away from Melissa's ass and kissed her deeply. Their tongues groped in their open mouths as Bella lowered Melissa back down to the couch. Dana broke the kiss. "It seems like Melissa's having all the fun over here, baby," she said as she ripped Bella's blouse from her body, spraying buttons all around and revealing Bella's perky little tits. She threw the girl down on her back at the other end of the couch and dropped the ruined garment to the floor.

"Oh, Dana," Bella cooed. "You're so tough..." She looked down the couch at Melissa who lay there breathing heavily and trying to recover. Bella's legs rubbed against Melissa's. The feeling of her black stockings drove Melissa wild again.

Dana only paused a moment before reaching beneath Bella and yanking her leather skirt down around her legs. Melissa stared at Bella's naked body....well naked except for her stockings and high heeled boots....her pussy was shaved bare and was glistening with moisture. She was having fun, too, despite what Dana had said.

The blonde pounced on the smaller girl like a wild woman, shoving her tongue back into Bella's mouth and groping for her pussy. Bella spread her legs wide to give Dana good access to her pussy. "Oh, yeah....give it to me, Dana."

Melissa looked over to Anna who was now rapidly fingering her asshole. They made eye contact and Anna smiled her wicked grin. "What are you waiting for, Melissa?" she asked between heavy breaths. "Get in there and return the favor, you little slut."

Her commanding tone excited Melissa further and she rose and slid down the couch. She took one of Bella's outstretched legs in her hand and ran her tongue down it. The nylon was smooth and pleasing to the touch. She slowly licked her way up Bella's leg.

"Oooooo....I'm such a lucky girl," Bella laughed.

Dana moved her hand away from Bella's bare pussy as Melissa moved in. Bending down Melissa started licking the brunette's outer folds. Dana started massaging Bella's small breasts. They were obviously sensitive as she started writhing in joy.

Melissa stuck her tongue into Bella's pussy and ran it up and down the length of her slit. "Oh yeah....lick me....lick me, you naughty little girl," she whispered.

Dana kissed her again and slid her hand down Bella's chest. Melissa watched up close as Dana began to rub her hand across the top of Bella's pussy. Her clit began to pop out and Dana took it and pinched it between two fingers. She gently tugged it toward Melissa. "Suck on that, baby," she offered.

Melissa took Isabel's clit in her mouth and gently sucked on it. She even gave it a little nibble. "Oh!" Bella gasped. "Oh, yeah.....suck my clit, slut!"

Melissa was beginning to discover that she liked dirty talk and she went to work on Bella's clit in earnest, licking it, sucking it, biting it. The hot little brunette squirmed beneath her.

Dana coaxed her on. "Nice....nice....put a finger in her pussy, Melissa."

Melissa obeyed and slid her finger into Bella's hole. God, she was tight! Her pussy seemed to clamp down on her finger as if for dear life. Slowly, she began to slide it in and out.

Anna pulled her fingers from her ass and let out a long breath. The redhead lit another cigarette and continued to watch the other three girls go at it. After she finished her smoke, she rose and made her way to the spiral staircase. "I'll be back in a few moments," she called back over her shoulder. "I'm going to go get ready."

Dana's face beamed in delight. "Yes, Lady Anna."

Bella also tried to reply but couldn't quite form a sentence. "...Lady.....Anna...." she finally managed to get out.

Melissa glanced back at the alluring woman she had met earlier that night, but she was already ascending the stairs. Shrugging, Melissa went back to work.

Dana was now straddling Bella's face over the end of the couch and the Brunette was lapping away at the bombshell's pussy lips. Dana smiled down at Melissa. "Put another in," she instructed.

Melissa slid another finger into Bella's pussy, which took some work because it was so tight. She managed, though, and began stroking them in and out.

"OH,FUCK!" Bella cried out. "Yeah, fuck me....oh, God, fuck my tight pussy!" Her hips drove downward onto Melissa's intruding fingers.

Dana was pinching her own nipples and sucking on a finger as Bella struggled to eat her out. She slid the finger from her mouth and brought it around to her plump ass. Her eyes widened in pleasure as she stuck her finger into her own ass.

That gave Melissa an idea. She took her mouth from Bella's now swollen clit and licked the pinky on her free hand. She kept slamming Bella's pussy with the two fingers of her other hand. After the digit was nice and wet, she brought it down and pressed it against the rosebud of Bella's ass.

Melissa tried to imitate Anna's wicked grin. "You want some of this, you nasty little thing? You want it?" "Oh, yeah!" the brunette cried. "Put that finger in my ass, baby! I'm such a dirty slut and I want it in my ass so bad...Give it to me!"

Applying pressure, Melissa slowly slid her pinky into Bella's ass. She had thought the girl's pussy was tight! She could barely get her pinky into her ass to the first knuckle!

Bella seemed to go wild. She started thrashing about. "Give it to her, bitch!" Dana instructed as she pushed her own pussy down onto Bella's face.

Bella did what she could to keep eating Dana, but she couldn't focus on that. "FUCK!" she cried out. "FUCK! FUCK! YEAH, GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME, SLUT!"

Dana decided to give up on Bella eating her pussy; it was obvious the girl couldn't manage right now. Melissa felt a bit of pride at the fact that she could eat pussy that well. Her brief experiences in college were nothing like this night had been.

Dana made her way around Melissa's body and started caressing her upraised ass. "You're doing so good, baby. You're going to make her cum so hard!" With that, she lowered her head and started tongue-fucking Melissa's pussy.

That only drove Melissa's efforts even more. She really went to work on Bella, sucking on her clit and wiggling her pinky in the girl's incredibly tight ass. She even slipped another finger into her pussy and started ramming it in without caution.

That seemed to drive Bella over the top. "OH! OH! YES! FUCK ME, BABY! I'M CUMMING! OH! OH! YES! FUCK! YES! I'M CUMMING!"

Melissa kept going throughout Bella's orgasm, not stopping her work until she was sure the girl was finished. It was quite a few moments later.

Dana grabbed her by the hair and pulled her back roughly, turning her face toward her own. Dana kissed her passionately.

The two of them fell to the couch beside Bella, who was still recovering her senses from her climax. They lay there for a few moments caressing each other and giggling softly.

Melissa looked at Dana. "We'll get to you, baby," she said realizing the blonde hadn't been satisfied like she and Bella had.

Anna's voice caught her by surprise. "I'll make sure of that."

Melissa had almost forgotten about the other woman. Looking at her now at the foot of the staircase, she wondered how that was even possible.

Anna stood before them wearing a black sheer body suit that clung to her like a second skin. She also wore thigh high black leather boots. Her perfect tits stood out, her nipples straining at the sheer fabric. Her wavy red hair was tussled about her head, making her look even more sexy. She was smoking another cigarette, only this one was in a foot and a half long holder. She blew smoke above her head and smiled dangerously. What caught Melissa's eyes most, though, was what stuck out from between her legs. There, protruding out almost grotesquely, was a huge cock. It was obviously a dildo, the plastic shone in the dim light, but Melissa could not see any straps at all. She couldn't figure out how it was staying in place.

She did know one thing, though....her pussy was getting wet just looking at the huge thing. She couldn't wait to have Anna slamming it into her.

"Now," Anna said taking another drag from the long stemmed holder and exhaling the smoke toward them, "are you girls ready to get started?"

To be continued...

12