Meeting Lindsay Lohan Ch. 04

Story Info
Time to play with the toys.
1.6k words
4.45
43k
10

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 07/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers

It was time to complete Lindsay Lohan's training as My slave. We had spent the afternoon and early evening of her 18th birthday making love, and Lindsay had chosen to give herself to Me as a slave. We had just made love in the hot tub when My current slave emmy suggested we get out My toys. Lindsay agreed, and I watched as emmy guided the nude starlet from the hot tub to the bed, then hurried over to get My "Bag Of Tricks".

emmy handed Me the bag, then quickly grabbed Lindsay's arms, pinning them to her side. I reached in the bag and pulled out a blindfold. I looked at the bosomy Lindsay and said "This is your last chance to back out and retain your freedom. If we continue, you're Mine. Do you understand?"

Lindsay looked at Me lustfully and said "I agree, Master. I am Yours."

I placed the blindfold over her eyes, and emmy laid her on the bed. Each of us grabbed one of Lindsay's wrists and handcuffed them to the corner of the headboard. We each bent down and took one of Lindsay's nipples in our mouth. Then we bit down, causing a scream of pain and delight from Lindsay.

I went back to My bag as emmy continued to suck on Lindsay's breast. I pulled out the clothespins, and when emmy moved her mouth, I pinched Lindsay's breast flesh and placed the pins on the pinched flesh. Each pin was greeted by increased moans from our host.

I worked My way to Lindsay's ear, and started nibbling on the lobe. She squirmed, wanting to touch herself but unable to because of the handcuffs.

"Listen to Me," I told Lindsay. "If at any time you want Me to stop, you will say the following word ... 'Freaky.' That is what we call a safe word. You speak your word and I will stop. Otherwise, even if you say 'Stop' I will continue. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master," she said.

emmy looked up encouragingly. "I've never used my safe word, sis. Master can take me right to the edge of my pain threshhold, then He just knows when to back off. My hardest orgasms occur when we play like this."

Lindsay smiled. "Please, Master, continue."

My mouth went to her unpinned breast. Five minutes later, six clothespins grabbed flesh on that breast, although there were none right on her nipples. I eyed her erect nipples, then grabbed My nipple clamps. I slipped one on her right nipple, and Lindsay screamed. Then I slapped the clamp on the left nipple, and attached the chain.

emmy's hand slid between Lindsay's legs and stroked her pussy lips. Another loud moan popped unbidden from Lindsay.

"She's very wet, Master," emmy reported. emmy licked lovingly at Lindsay's outer lips, then sucked on her clit a moment. "Now she's wetter, Sir," she said with a giggle.

Lindsay was moaning constantly now. Pain emanated from her breasts, but she found it bearable, even enjoyable, because I was administering the pain. The fact that her ... sister, is that what emmy called me, Lindsay thought as her brain wandered ... was licking her only made her hotter. But to Lindsay's mind, the fact that she could not see or touch made the experience so much hotter.

I crawled atop Lindsay's stomach, and pulled the chain connecting Lindsay's nipple clamps tight. Her breasts pulled together, mashing against each other. I took water and dribbled it over Lindsay's breasts, wetting them. then I took My cock, semi-rigid from My play, and started sliding it between her lovely mounds. Lindsay increased her moaning, feeling My rod invade her breasts. She leaned her head down and thrust out her tongue, and was rewarded with the tip of My cock striking it. Every time it struck her tongue, she licked.

I titfucked her for several minutes. My hand reached back and pulled on Lindsay's clit, stimulating her further. emmy took the dildo from the shower and added it to Lindsay's pussy, pushing her closer to orgasm. Lindsay moaned and squirmed, feeling her orgasm overtaking her.

She moaned loudly "I'm cumming!"

I pulled off her and grabbed her hair. "No!" I shouted at her. "Do NOT cum. Use all your willpower and DO NOT CUM!"

Lindsay's face showed the fear I had just thrown into her. emmy pulled her hands off Lindsay, and went to whisper into her ear as Lindsay tried to hold back.

"Think of something non-sexual, sis," emmy said. "Your last movie, your next interview, anything. Concentrate and hold back. You can do it, or Master would have let you cum."

"I'm trying, emmy," Lindsay said. "I'm ... I'm ... aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss."

I looked at Lindsay's pussy as she held her orgasm in. I was pleased to see that My starlet had succeeded in holding off her orgasm. But now, I was ready to drive her wilder.

"emmy, girl," I called.

"Yes, Master?" she instantly replied.

"Get Big John."

"Yes, Master"

emmy crawled off, bringing Me the dildo I had ordered her to get. I explained to Lindsay what was about to happen.

"Girl?" I said.

"Yes, Master?" Lindsay said.

"I am about to fuck you with My "Big John" dildo. This is the fattest vibrator I could find, almost three inches in circumference. As I fill you again and again, you will not cum. And when you are allowed to cum, I will release you with your new keyword. This word, when I speak it, will eventually have you cumming on command. emmy has one. Do you want to see it in use?" "Yes, Master, please," she replied.

I removed the blindfold from Lindsay's eyes. We focused on emmy, as she was walking towards us, carrying "Big John."

"emmy, girl," I spoke, getting her attention. "Enchanted."

I knew emmy had been getting horny as we played with Lindsay and the toys. At her keyword, emmy slowed, dropped "Big John" and started shuddering. Her thighs started getting soaked as emmy allowed her orgasm to take her body to its heights. she fell to her knees, the intensity weakening her limbs. emmy's moans filled the room, and Lindsay watched in awe as My darling lovely emmy came harder than at any time in the evening.

Finally catching her breath, emmy looked up at Me and said "Thank You, Master. girl needed that so much."

"Oh, WOW!" Lindsay said. "That was intense. Can you really make me cum like that?"

"Yes, slave," I said. "Follow My instructions."

"Yes, Master!!"

I replaced the blindfold on Lindsay's eyes, then started thrusting Big John into her. The three-inch girth stretched Lindsay, and she screamed as each inch of Big John filled her. I started the vibrating motions, and Big John hummed inside her. Lindsay squirmed, and moaned, and started humping back at the vibrating dildo filling her more and more. I increased the speed, and Lindsay moaned louder, then started humming in rhythm with the vibrations.

Finally, she spoke. "I can't take it any more!" she called. "Please, Master ... please. Let me cum!!!"

"The next word you hear from me will be your keyword," I replied. "When I speak, you may cum."

I clicked the vibrator to high, and watched Lindsay squirm. She was at the breaking point. Try though she might, I knew she could not hold back her orgasm one minute more. I leaned down to Lindsay's face, kissed her deeply on the mouth, then said ...

"Starlet."

Lindsay screamed and came. Humping her hips up and down, she allowed her body juices to flood over the vibe and out her swollen pussy lips. She cried in joy, then started slowly to ease down onto the bed.

"Starlet," I repeated.

Lindsay smiled wide, relaxed, then cried "I'm cumming!!" Her second orgasm in as many minutes wracked her body, shudder after shudder shaking her from head to toe.

As she came down from that orgasm, I pulled Big John from her pussy. I placed it right on Lindsay's clit. As it buzzed away on her sex button, I called out "Starlet." Lindsay responded with her third orgasm of the session, this one pleasingly (for me at least) more intense than the first two.

Finally, I stopped, and told emmy to release her sister. My first slave undid the handcuffs from My second slave, and as her wrists were released, Lindsay's arms wrapped around Me, pulling Me close to her.

"Thank You, Master," Lindsay the slave said. "I will do anything you ask of me, Master. I am Yours."

"Good girl," I replied. "Because I have one last chore for you tonight." I explained what was on My mind, and Lindsay quickly went to the phone and called the front desk.

"Concierge?" she said. "Is the young man who delivered my dinner still on duty? ... He is? ... Please send him back to my room, Number 3705. ... I forgot to tip him properly. ... Thank you."

A few minutes later a knock came from the door. Lindsay, dressed in a robe, answered it and let the boy in. He came in, looking very uncomfortable. His unease increased as Lindsay led him into the main room, where emmy and I sat, naked. Lindsay dropped her robe, and joined us, also naked. The boy looked at us and started squirming.

"Son," I said, "What's your name?"

"Ben, sir." he replied.

"Well, Ben, do you remember earlier?"

"Yes, sir," he said, squirming more.

"I'm sorry about that. Would you like to finish what was started earlier?"

Before he could answer, Lindsay pounced on him. Per our preplanning, the movie star pulled down the bellhop's pants, pushed him on the floor, and mounted his very erect cock. She started bouncing up and down on his member, and ...

To be concluded.

rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers