Meeting Liz and Jen Ch. 02

Story Info
Things progress with the girls and become steamy.
3.8k words
4.45
61.2k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Welby
Welby
35 Followers

If you have not read chapter 1, do so first as it sets the scene, and please vote and give me feedback if you like the story.

Chapter 2 : Taking control.

Liz sat at the table in a deep trance, slumped slightly forwards, Jen lying on her back on the sun lounger also oblivious to the world and I knew that they would only stir if I asked or told them to. As night had come the temperature had fallen quite quickly and so to be sure that the girls did not get cold I pulled the second sun lounger across next to Jen and then carefully lifted Liz over to it settling her until she was comfortable next to her friend. Quickly, I moved the patio heater so that it threw a warm blanket of air over us and a gentle red light from the flames added atmosphere to the candles already burning.

I am the lucky owner of a lovely holiday home in the depths of Southern England, and a chance meeting with my neighbours had allowed me to hypnotise these two pretty young women. A vista of possibilities lay ahead of me, but I wanted to be sure I was on safe ground for us all.

There were a couple of extra details I wanted to know, so leaving the girls as they were I quietly walked into their adjacent flat feeling like an intruder but determined to find what I wanted. The girls were sharing the double bedroom at the back, or at least their luggage was open on the floor of the room.

I quickly searched one bag and then the next, and as I had guessed both girls carried a little helper for a summers night, although I was not sure whose was whose. A discreet, silver 'lady finger' turned up in one of the wash bags, turning it on I found the batteries up to scratch. After a short search through a range of under-ware, discarded clothes, a box of Tampax, shoes and make up, another device emerged from the second suitcase concealed in a side pocket; a medium sized red vibrator with a rabbit attached. Switching it on was a surprise as it had flashing lights in the head and a revolving tip; quite a tool but did it belong to Liz or to Jen? On impulse I sniffed it discovering that it had been used quite recently although I remained in the dark as to which of the girls would own this imposing device! I left them where I had found them but knew I would see them again later on.

I walked back through the girls flat, checked that they were still asleep, and then went into my own flat to prepare. I always used the small bedroom in my place, 'Island view', whilst small it was half filled with a large and very comfortable king sized bed filling one end of the room so that you could sleep wall to wall or side by side, a soft duvet and half a dozen down pillows made for a very cosy nest. I dimmed the lights to allow me to observe the action whilst maintaining the mood, opened the sky lights directly over the bed to allow fresh air into the snug space and then grabbed my miniature high-definition video camera and tripod from my bag and walked back outside.

We had eaten well but had also consumed three bottles of wine between us so I wanted to make one final step before moving on.

Placing a chair at the feet of the girls and between the two sun loungers I spoke to them.

"Liz, Jen, in a moment I am going to wake you up. Your trigger words will stay with you, but I am going to ask you two questions each so that we can decide what we want to happen next. I want you to understand that you must answer these questions of your own free will and not be influenced by my suggestions in any way. Nod if you understand me." Both girls nodded their heads.

"Before you wake I also want to leave you with one suggestion about smoking. You both know it is not good for you, so next time you have a craving if you are together I want you to talk about the evening you have had tonight. If you are not together then, get in touch by email, or phone. If you do this you will forget about wanting a cigarette."

Using the trigger words I had established I turned to Jen and said; "Hope." With her trigger word Jen immediately woke up looked at me and smiled still very relaxed and waiting for my questions.

"Jen, can you tell me what you were feeling earlier today when you let me watch you pee and why you let me watch?"

"To be honest John, Liz and I had a bet to see who could get you turned on first and interested in us. When we arrived earlier today we saw you working without your shirt on, you looked hot, we both like older men and so we had a bet on it. I heard you coming along the corridor and so stayed on the toilet so you would see me peeing. It made me feel really wet and aroused, in fact when I got back into the bath I had to make myself cum with my fingers, but I still feel hot when I think about it." Jen fell silent.

"OK Jen, that leads to my second question, if tonight became physical between the three of us how far are you ready to allow us to go?"

Jen considered for a second "Well, I want you to have sex with me, and want to see you have sex with Liz, I am on the pill so is Liz so I don't fear getting pregnant, I am sure we are all free of STD's so I am OK with whatever happens, as long as it does not cause pain."

"Thank you Jen" and followed with, "Hope." Jen immediately fell back into a deep trance.

I turned to Liz and said "Liz, I am going to wake you in a moment, don't be alarmed that you have moved, I have put you in a more comfortable place. " I did not want to alarm her. "Guide." Liz immediately woke with her trigger word but seemed also quite content in the new position on the lounger.

"Liz, I wonder if you could tell me how you were feeling today when you let me watch you naked in the bathroom and could you also tell me why you let me do this?"

Liz did not consider her answer for long "Actually Jen and I had a bet to see who could get you aroused first, I thought I had you when you came to look at the water tank but Jen nearly jumped me there flashing her tits at you, so when I was having a shower I thought I might get you then. I nearly did, didn't I she laughed!"

I laughed with Liz, "I'm not sure we have an outright winner yet, but tell me, how did you feel?"

"Well at first I was a bit shy, but being naked like that was a turn on; Jen is pretty bold you know, but you look nice and fit and your voice is just like silk, very sexy. As today has gone on I think I may have developed a bit of a crush on you and that has made me very aroused."

"OK, I understand Liz, that is fine by me, but now can you answer my second question, if tonight became physical between the three of us how far are you ready to allow us to go?"

Liz took a little longer with this. "When Jen said she wanted to touch me and watch me it was a shock, it's not that we haven't fooled around a bit you kind of can't avoid it when you share a bed, but it's only been a bit of kissing and the odd touch. She was so up front that I was really excited. As today has gone on I have been having all sorts of thoughts and I am pretty much up for anything as long as it does not damage my relationship with Jen or with you."

"Thanks Liz, that is good to know, can I ask you one more personal thing, do you have a vibrator in your luggage?"

"Oh yes, never go far without it, but if you want a vibrator you should see Jen's it is awesome! I want to try it out, but she keeps it to herself!" One puzzle solved then!

"OK Liz, thank you." I added " Guide." Liz fell back into a deep trance. I needed a moment to absorb all this, but I now had licence for us all to really have some fun. It took me moment or two to frame my next instruction.

"OK Liz and Jen, in a minute I will bring you out of your trance, you will remember what we have talked about with each other and how this has made you feel. I also want you to let your inhibitions drop it is OK being intimate with me and with each other, tonight we can do whatever we want as long as we respect each other. Nobody else can see us and we are quite safe here. It may also be that we end up having sex together so If and when I cum, I want you to taste my cum, it will taste great to you both and you will want more; one more thing though, if either of you want to pee you must ask my permission first. When you wake you will feel refreshed and happy, you will want to talk about and do some of the things we have talked about so here goes. 'Hope', 'Guide.'" Both girls woke and looked at each other smiling and then at me.

They were still dressed for dinner, but the heater was throwing off some amount of heat. Liz was the first to make a move.

"John, you and Jen have made me feel ever so sexy, and I want to take off some of my clothes is that OK, you won't mind will you?"

"Only if you let Jen film you" I said with a laugh and handed Jen my camera "and Jen if you feel the same, go ahead." I added

Liz stood and turned to me for help to undo the zip of her dress which I was happy to do, placing one hand on her shoulder I could feel heat rising from her and as the zip slipped down easily I could see she was only wearing a dark thong underneath. Her dress fell to her feet and she stepped out, did a twirl and then sat back down on the lounger, whilst giving Jen a 'come on' sort of look, playing to the camera.

Jen stood, passed the camera to me and with a quick movement her dress slipped over her hips, and her halter top was over her head. Jen was wearing quite sensible white knickers but not for long, looking at Liz she pushed them down in a provocative way, so that first we had a glimpse of pubic hair and then as the gusset quite clearly stuck to her wet lips a full view of her bush. Bending over she slipped the knickers off and then handed them to me. I could not resist having a deep sniff of the gusset which told me how aroused Jen was; the gusset was soaking to the touch. Jen pulled the back of the lounger into a sitting position and sat down again, legs stretched out luxuriously.

Not to be outdone Liz, a little more shyly slipped her thong down her legs and passed them to me; again a deep sniff told me that Liz was hot as well. I paced the camera on a table leaving it running to catch the action.

"So Jen, why don't you tell us about the first time somebody watched you peeing?" I asked

Liz looked expectantly at her friend, I moved forwards sitting as I was between the two girls and stroked Jen's knee with my left hand and Liz's knees with my right. Jen told the story of a family party at Christmas when she was twelve years old.

"All of my cousins were with us so we went for a walk, and of course I was caught short. When I stopped I waited for the others to go on and thought I was alone, I lifted my skirt dropped my knickers and of course mid stream noticed my cousin Mike watching me! What could I do, but finish and cover up, but something felt different inside me. Of course I warned Mike not to say a word to the others, judging by his red face and obvious hard-on he was telling nobody."

"Since then I have often been caught peeing outside, some people are shocked some leer, but I liked your reaction today, you seemed to want more than just watch, so I am excited to see what happens next. It does make me feel very aroused."

I stroked up the girls legs, they both quite willingly opened their legs to allow me to stroke further upwards until my hands were brushing their pubic hair. I am not a great fan of shaved pussies, pubic hair is there for a reason and cared for is one of the most exciting sights for me, but this was new and almost more than I could handle. The girls smiled at me making no efforts to stop me as I explored, gently brushing their labia, then turning my hands so that my fingers gently parted their lips exposing beautifully moist lips. Gently inserting my middle finger in both girls I pushed inside stroking the area behind the clitoris from the inside, slowly and gently. Liz gasped and reaching down push my hand harder into her, Jen opened her legs more widely and pushed down with her pubis so that my finger went deeper.

I think that Liz and Jen were both in need of first release, events so far had us all in a hyper aroused state and so staying true to task I fingered them gently alternating between stroking their labia pushing my fingers inside them and gently stroking their clitoris's without being too aggressive, but building up the rhythm.

Liz started to cum first, I could feel her spasm around my finger, Jen followed soon afterwards and to my surprise I felt a squirt of fluid around my finger. I heard of female ejaculation but this was the first time for me to experience it. They both lay back and when their orgasms subsided I removed my hands back to their knees, but continued to stroke them gently.

Jen looked at me and said

"That was nice, thank you, can I go and have a pee now?" she asked.

"Why don't you go here I suggested, and let us watch you?"

Jen stood up smiling and to my surprise so did Liz, as Jen moved to the side of the deck Liz went with her. Jen squatted down and Liz peered between her friends legs. A brief moment of concentration on Jen's face then first a small squirt followed by a strong steady stream of pee jetted out of Jen, splashing around her feet. As she was peeing Liz reached between her friend's legs and directed the stream by gently manipulating the area above Jen's clitoris, exposing the small pink bud from its surrounding dark hair. As the flow subsided, Jen shook herself to get rid of any drips. The girls put their heads together and exchanged a kiss tongues gently probing and searching each other's mouths.

Liz stood and announced that she wanted to go too, looking to me for permission. I nodded, speech might have been difficult for me just then, and as Liz squatted flagrantly exposing her vagina in all its glory to me Jen still beside her reached round from behind and brushed her open lips with her fingers so that as Liz started to go, Jen's hands splashed back a hot flood of pee over Liz's pussy. In the cooling air of the night the hot rush of pee clearly excited Liz who closed her eyes as her stream went on and on. As the flow subsided I could clearly see her vagina and anus pulsing and open, still dripping her eyes were closed, this was quite obviously hot for both girls and Jen had not finished. Keeping her hands between Liz's legs she pushed one finger into her vagina and another gently against her anus until it slipped inside. Liz simply lent into her friends shoulder and shook. Jen smiled a small triumphant smile and winked at me.

I was riveted to my seat, I had never seen anything so erotic, and I have to say I was now sporting an erection of painful proportions. The girls stood and seeing my predicament walked over to me hand in hand. Liz picked up Jen's halter top, and leaning forwards reached between Jen's legs drying first her vagina and then the splashes off her legs, then she dried herself slowly, all the time looking at me finally handing the top to Jen so that she could dry her very wet hand.

I stood up and without a word the girls moved in lifting my polo shirt over my head, to reveal my firm chest with its covering of grey hair and then a hand went to my belt, undoing the clasp on my shorts and pulling both my shorts and my pants down my legs and allowing my erection to spring free. My cock is a good size, and quite thick, uncircumcised and certainly made a good handful for Liz's small as she grasped it in a full gentle fist, wanking me slowly, my foreskin riding back off the head with each stroke. Jen wanting to take part and whilst Liz and I stood Jen sat on the bench seat of the table and reached between my legs one hand from in front the other from behind gently squeezing my balls with her left hand and rubbing my bum crack and anus with her right; licking her finger she traced a moist trail across the area behind my testicles to my anus without pushing her finger inside, just massaging the sphincter in time with Liz's rubbing of my cock. I couldn't take much more of this!

Liz could feel me tense and ducking down in front of me took the sensitive exposed head of my cock into her warm mouth. Gently swirling her tongue around my cock head and sucking it was only a matter of seconds before I felt the inevitable orgasm rise through me and with a rush squirted once , then twice into Liz's mouth, she looked up at me and continued to suck all that I could give as I almost whimpered with pleasure. Liz released me and then stepping up to Jen the three of us close together she kissed her on the mouth, I could clearly see that she had not swallowed all my seed but was sharing it with her friend, I watched in awe as they passed a bolus of my cum from mouth to mouth until none was left.

I had an arm around each of their hot bodies, and it was Liz who asked me with a glint in her eye,

"John do you need to pee at all."

Now that my erection had died down a little I did feel the urge, and felt that I might squeeze out a drop.

"What do you have in mind girls?" I asked

"I want you to pee on me while Jen rubs me." Said Liz, Jen nodded agreement, then spread her shirt on the ground and sat down with her back against the railing knees high legs open and invited Liz to squat between her legs. This allowed Jen to use two hands to massage Liz's pussy from behind, and the area around it which she started on immediately with a raking of her fingers through Liz'z pubic hair. What a sight, if I had not just come I would be unable to pass a drop, but stepping forward I took my semi erect cock in my hands, Liz also reached up and stroked my cock and balls. With concentrated effort I squeezed a short jet of piss out, which went all over Liz's breasts and shoulders, gradually I established a steady hot stream which Liz directed at her pussy, Jen intensified her massage and Liz started to cum quickly with powerful intensity. My stream continued, slowing to some sharp fast squirts, Liz panted and I could see hunger in Jen's eyes.

As my flow subsided the girls stood and we all embraced.

"Let's clean up." I said and we shuffled inside quite spent after such an intense time but not wanting the moment to end.

I turned on the shower waited until the water was warm and then all three of us stepped in closing the door, I soaped each of them in turn paying attention to their pubic areas and breasts, they were still humming and responded to each touch. And then it was my turn, four hands explored me with the slippery soapy action, fingers slipping into and searching out every crevice making me hard and ready for more action, the girls now moist and receptive to whatever came to mind.

I grabbed two towels, handed one each to the girls and then gave them their instructions.

"I want you to get dried and then go through to my bed and get snuggled up and warm whilst I tidy. You are not to wear any clothes and I want you to explore each other and get to know each other much better. The girls left me without a word, but both with warm smiles and a kiss on the cheek they walked through the flat to my bedroom. Going back outside I quickly tidied up the dinner things putting them into the dish washer, folded up the girls' clothes and leaving the deck tidy but for the wet stains from our play.

Collecting my video camera, a quick review showing that I had captured all our fun; I turned off the heater and the lights in the kitchen and finally closing the kitchen door to the terrace I walked along the corridor into the living room and then to my bedroom which opened off it.

What a sight greeted me!

To be continued.

Welby
Welby
35 Followers