Meeting Liz and Jen Ch. 04

Story Info
The morning after the night before.
3.5k words
4.5
34.4k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Welby
Welby
35 Followers

Chapter 4 ; The morning after the night before.

I woke late, still feeling the effects of the previous nights action, I think I might have slept for longer however aside from the sunlight streaming through the roof lights onto the bed I was under attack beneath the blankets in a way that dreams are made of! Either Liz or Jen was already up and I could hear cups knocking and noises from the kitchen, the other was underneath the blankets sucking on my cock as if her life depended on it. I guessed that it was Liz, but pulling back the duvet a little it was Jen's slightly darker skin which came into view, and her head moving rhythmically on my very powerful erection.

My foreskin is quite tight, and the head of my penis underneath very sensitive but a good blow job in the morning is just about the best way I can think of to be woken and so I lay back to enjoy the moment.

The setting for the action was my small but luxurious flat in the Southern part of Devon in England, and a chance encounter the previous day had led to a romantic dinner for three, and some gentle hypnosis and onto some splendid follow up action, especially for me as an older man in my 50's. The bedroom was very small, about twice the size of a large double bed, and the bed did indeed fill the back half of the room so that you would sleep feet and head to the walls in a snug cocoon of duvets and pillows.

Jen was curled up next to me, my cock head in her warm mouth and my legs against her chest and much as I would have liked to reach for her and return the favour I could only lie back and let the inevitable happen. Jen ran her tongue around the head of my sensitive cock head having gently pulled my foreskin down so that it was tight around the base of the glans; with gentle lips and plenty of saliva in her mouth it was not going to be long before I came. Having made the suggestion to both girls the night before that my cum would taste pretty good I was not too worried to ejaculate in her mouth, but thought perhaps it would be courteous to warn her, just in case.

"Jen love, that is really good, I'm going to cum soon if you are not careful." As I spoke Liz came into view in the doorway of the bedroom naked and carrying a tray with three cups of tea. She said to Jen;

"Don't let him cum yet, I have an idea." She laughed and Jen stopped sucking although she still held my cock head in her mouth but now looking up at Liz. Liz carried on, "have a sip of your tea, and then see how long John lasts when your mouth is hot!" Liz put the tray down on the bedside table and then climbed in next to me giving me a kiss on the cheek,

"Good morning John." She smiled and snuggled in close. Jen released me from her mouth and reaching for a cup took just a small sip of the hot tea, swirling it in her mouth, then leaning back and taking my cock into her mouth again.

The heat and sensitivity of my cock head was so great that it was almost painful and I gasped, Liz watched my face smiling and Jen resumed sucking, now quite strongly. I had been close to cumming before, with the extra stimulation of the hot mouth I was close quickly and in moments had to take Jen's head in my hands and thrust gently into her mouth and throat as I came with a powerful spurt, made stronger by the tight ring of my foreskin.

Jen did not release me as I came, but sucked on to extract every drop of fluid she could from me, and then with a triumphant smirk, climbed to my other side so that I now had a naked beauty on each arm. What a great start to the morning!

I was not sure of the extent to which my suggestions of the previous night would still survive into the morning and to test things I decided to try the trigger words embedded over dinner.

"Hope, Guide." To my relief both girls slumped closer into me in a deep trance, exactly as they had been the night before, and It crossed my mind that neither of the girls would have been able to pee without my permission; an idea formed in my mind.

"Liz, I want you to tell how you felt about what we did last night and if you have any ideas for today?"

Liz did not move but spoke clearly enough "I loved being naked outside it felt really naughty, and when we pissed on each other that was hot, especially with you watching; I really enjoyed getting to know Jen and she tasted really nice when I licked her pussy and when she licked me back it was heaven; it was also a real turn on to turn you on when you watched, I always thought older men might need more help to get hard, but you seemed ready for anything and when we fucked it was intense." Liz paused and then carried on;

"Today I would like to do something naughty outside and I would love to do some more things with Jen. I have always wondered what anal sex would feel like, but I am not sure about it, so we may have to see about that."

"Thanks you Liz, Jen I wonder if you could answer the same question?"

Jen, who had been listening closely responded quickly "I loved the pissing, and actually the whole scene was really exciting when you came with the vibrator in your bottom I thought you were going to raise the roof, so I am up for anything today but I wonder if you might like to tie me up and do things to me like that, it has always been my fantasy, not to be hurt but to have things drawn out. I also really liked being watched, I wonder if anybody could see us on the terrace?"

Well ,well what a day lay ahead of me, I was already getting hard again despite Jen's attention to wake me.

"Hope, Guide." I said bringing the girls back to full awareness. "Girls, I want to ask you if you are comfortable with me, would you like to spend the next few days with me here so that we can explore some of our wilder desires?"

Liz answered first, reaching down with her left hand she gently held my cock, and said;

"I am glad you asked, it isn't just the sex that is good, but I feel really happy with you and Jen and I don't want this to end, like I said last night I think I have a bit of a crush on you and well..." she tailed off a bit lamely and Jen stepped in ;

"I agree with Liz, it has been fun so far so I am game for anything you have been really kind and I trust you not to do anything bad John, so can you tell us what fantasy of yours we can try out?"

"Good question Jen, let me think." I really did need to pause here, I am quite reserved and just coming out with inner fantasies was new for me.

"I am interested in Jen's idea of some bondage, that could be fun and I would love to do some more peeing games with you both; Liz, your thing about anal sex, I am not sure either so perhaps we can see what happens; I love watching you girls together, but I think I would like to see how some other people react to you both, so would you be us for us going to a nudist beach today if the weather holds? Besides all that I like your company and really like having you around. It is too quiet when I am alone and I don't have any strong reason to rush back to London."

"So how about we walk down to the beach, I have read there is a nudist area near here close to Bigbury, we can take a picnic and see what happens?"

We sat in bed with our tea, comfortable, and I noticed Liz squirming a little, until she said;

"John, last night you said we couldn't pee without your permission and I think I need your permission!"

"I tell you what Liz let's finish our tea and go through together, I think we will all be ready soon."

Liz was sitting cross legged in front of me, her pussy flagrantly exposed, and her slightly parted labia were framed by her soft pubic hair. I reached forwards and flicked my index finger over her slit, brushing her clit and then placed my hand flat and palm down on the area above her mons and below her belly button and squeezed gently. Liz was clearly pretty desperate to go, and she wriggled away from me, with a slightly pained half smile and said;

"Careful, I don't want to wet the bed!" We all laughed and finished our tea, then in procession walked out of the bedroom, through the living room and along the corridor to the bathroom. I was last enjoying the sight of these two perfect behinds, and as we went into the bathroom Liz turned to me looking expectant.

"So who wants to go first?" I asked, and Liz immediately raised her hand like a child;

"Oh me, me, please John"

The bathroom was a fair size with a large walk in shower and a good sized corned bath with Jacuzzi jets and assorted shower nozzles; I believe in having my homes luxurious and the room would have credited a top hotel in Asia, being finished with marble, high quality fittings and several mirrors. To cap that the view from the window, and for me when standing at the toilet was as good as any in the flat, indeed I had designed it that way so that whenever I had a pee I could admire the goings on the beach and river below.

Today however I did not notice the view being rather pre-occupied with these two beautiful girls, willing to play out some fantasy games together. Liz was stepping from foot to foot;

"John, please..."

"Jen, I want you to climb into the bath and sit down so that Jen can pee on you, but first are you ready?" Jen was standing in front of me with her back to me, legs slightly parted and I ran my fingers along her crack to her pussy which was predictably wet. Inserting just my index finger inside her so that my knuckle touched the sensitive area behind her clit, I reached around her with my other hand and gently thumbed her nipples which were becoming erect.

Climbing into the bath with Jen we sat down, Jen sitting between my legs, so that lifting her gently under her bottom allowed my now erect cock to slip easily inside her, Jen leant into me so that I could massage her breasts and with a stretch I could reach her vagina and feel my cock as it moved inside her.

Beckoning Liz to join us I said to her;

"When I tell you to Liz, I want you to pee and aim for Jen's clit and her pussy. You must wait for my permission though."

Jen wriggled a little on my cock as I stimulated her now very wet slit with one hand and her breasts with the other, her breathing became shorter and her head turned to kiss me as she began a slow rhythmic fucking of my cock, her muscles now tight on me. Jen started to moan quite loudly as she built towards her climax I looked at Liz squatting in front of us pussy exposed and open watching us with a mixed look of pain and desire, and at last I just nodded to her. At first nothing then a short hard squirt followed by a hard and hot stream as she just went and went. Liz directed the flow by pulling at her vagina above her clit, opening up her vulva to us; her aim was good and I could feel the hot piss hit Jen's pussy and run down our legs; Jen soon started to cum hard clenching my cock in her vagina like a vice and now voicing her pleasure;

"Aghh yes, oh that's good, fuck me, deeper, oh..." she descended into a guttural moan and pushed down hard on my cock deep inside her. I managed to hold back from coming thinking that I wanted to save something for later, and as Liz's flow slowed and then stopped, Jen's breathing slowed and her movements steadied I remained hard as a rock inside her. We sat like that for about a minute and then Jen sad quietly;

"Can we change places now, I want to go as well?"

"OK, that would be nice Jen."

Jen lifted her bottom and my cock slipped out of her with a sucking sound which made us all laugh and Jen took Liz's place on the edge of the bath; Liz turned her back on me and bent to kiss the squatting Jen so that my face was inches from her pussy crack, on impulse I leant forwards and licked her from front to back, a mixture of her lubrication and a saltier tang of her urine greeting my tongue. Liz did not waste time, but squatted down with her back to me and taking cock in her hand pushed it gently at the her wet opening, which being very tight, and my cock quite large opened slowly to let me slide inside, pulling my foreskin back so that my sensitive cock head could feel every contour of her vagina. Liz gasped a little, and as with Jen I reached round her to stimulate her sensitive breasts and her pussy.

Jen positioned herself, and waited for me to let her go, again with a nod. Jen started to piss in a strong stream, which missed Liz's pussy and went all over her stomach and breast making us all laugh, Jen tried again and this time got the aim a bit better but causing her to unbalance again making her hot stream miss its mark and go all over the three of us. Jen lost it, slipped and laughing and pissing sat back, I could do little but stay with Liz impaled on my cock laughing and scolding her friend at the same time, until Jen finally stopped peeing and sat looking at us a big smile on her face.

"I think we have earned a shower." I laughed, lifting Liz off my still hard cock, and then leaning forwards I gave each girl a kiss on the mouth, both responding with their tongues, our mood very joyous at the naughtiness of our play, and the certainty that nobody but the three of us would ever know about it.

Standing up, with my hard-on jutting out ahead of me I stepped into the shower cubical and Liz joined me whilst Jen rinsed the evidence out of the bath with the shower nozzle. Liz squirted some soap into her hands and washed me all over not missing the chance to run her hand with vigour along my cock and managing to sink a finger quite deeply into my well soaped anus, before turning her back on me so that I could return the favour. Soaping her back and then her bottom I returned the invasion slipping my finger into her bottom and leaving it there for a moment, without objection from Liz. With my cock pressed against her bum crack, soap and hot water cascading over us it was inevitable that I slipped inside her vagina, where I gave it a couple of playful thrusts, after three or four of these my cock head slipped out and by chance came up quite hard against her tight anus. We both paused, aware of a boundary not yet crossed, the soap and water lubricated our contact and so I pushed a little harder, Liz pushed back and without drama just the head of my penis slipped inside her tight sphincter, gripping me strongly. Liz moaned.

She did not pull away, but was clearly assimilating this new feeling; I was also unsure how to proceed and so allowed the moment to take on its own time. Liz reacted first gently leaning into me so that a little more of my cock pushed inside her, and guessing that she was feeling uncertain I remained quite still, although the tight grip of her sphincter on my cock head was now about an inch down the shaft; reaching around her I gently rubbed her pussy and she leant harder into me, but without taking any more of my cock inside her. Jen choose that second to join us, not realising the intimacy and fragility of the moment but well aware that Liz was again impaled on me. She reached both hands forwards to Liz and taking her face kissed her with passion, their soapy breasts touching nipples erect.

Sensing increased resistance from Liz, I gently pulled my cock back, the head squeezing out of her bottom, Liz reached around and stroked me and without embarrassment we embraced, a three way snuggle. I have learnt since that anal sex takes time and patience, and you need to prepare, which of course we had not done, however Liz was intrigued enough to say to us both;

"That is the first time I have had a cock in my arse, it was quite nice but I think I want to be a bit emptier before we try again!" The frankness and openness was intoxicating, Jen looking down at my still rock hard cock and said;

"And here is poor John still ready and waiting to cum!"

We finished washing, giving Jen a good soaping and fingering and turning off the taps, stepped out of the shower and grabbed towels, Jen took hold of me by the cock and lead me back into the living room; spreading a large towel on the corner couch to keep it dry, and then pushing me onto my back, my cock pointing straight upwards; We exchanged looks and I let Jen tale control.

"Hey girls what do you have in mind now?"

The girls climbed onto the couch one on either side, naked and smelling of soap, warm from the shower and the already hot day building. Liz leant forwards to kiss me, and then draped her right leg over me so that she was squatting over my face, whilst Jen ducked down to my cock slipping briefly it into her mouth, then without a word Jen sat up facing Liz her legs on either side of my lower chest straddling my lower body and soon I felt her pussy slip over my cock head, and bury itself in her. Jen and Liz resumed their passionate kiss from the shower, whilst Jen built up her rhythm on my cock. Liz lowered her pussy to my face and I started to lick her front to back, flicking her slightly reddened anus then drawing forwards along her labia to her clit. We were all pretty worked up by now, I could feel Jen beginning to clench her muscles on my cock, and Liz was grinding her pussy on my face. Liz came first clamping her legs on either side of my face and riding for all she was worth moaning into Jen's mouth as they kissed, Jen followed and as her pussy clenched my cock my own orgasm erupted inside her as I thrust upwards eagerly burying myself in her as I unloaded my seed in her with a groan of satisfaction.

Things subsided and our panting slowed; Jen rose off my fast shrinking cock and lay down next to me on my right; Liz rose and lay down on my left, and then reached across me to Jen and gently slipped her fingers along her friends wet pussy lips. Some of my cum was leaking out of Jen, Liz gathered some of the creamy mess on her fingers and then raised them first to her own mouth licked her fingers and then to Jen's mouth; they each savoured the mixture of sperm and pussy juices, Jen reached don and gathered some more from herself and offered me her fingers, which I licked whilst breathing in deeply to enjoy the rich smell.

I sighed in satisfaction and then glancing at my watch realised it was just 9.15am and we had the whole day ahead of us.

"Come on then girls, lets' get down to that beach." I said and we busied ourselves getting things ready, chatting, naked, glowing with the memory of what we had done and anticipation of what was to come next.

To be continued...

Welby
Welby
35 Followers