Meeting Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like Mommy's little man is ready to go again." She laughed.

"I'm always ready for you Mom." He said grinning.

"Mmmm, I'm glad baby, because you know what Mommy wants now don't you?" She said crawling onto the bed and on her hands and knees.

"What you talked about?" Bobby said as he got to her knees and got behind her.

"Oh yes, you know what your Mother wants now. Your Mother is a bitch in heat, ripe and ready for you, take what is yours baby, take it." She said with a sexy little smile as she arched her back and lay her head on her hands.

"Yes Maam." Bobby said as he slowly swiped the head of his cock through her glistening folds, getting it nice and wet.

Fitting the head of his cock to her entrance he slowly pushed in making her moan. He pushed in further until finally all seven inches were incased in warm wet mature pussy. He sighed as he felt her heat and wetness around his shaft, soft and tight he slowly stroked in and out of her mature cunt. Giving her everything each time he went in and came back out, keeping it slow, making it last.

Mary felt him stroking in and out of her cunt slow just like she wanted. Reaching down she gently rubbed her clit as Bobby fucked into her. She could feel his cock going deep, almost but not quite kissing her cervix. She loved the feeling of it, a slow languorous fuck with a younger man, she was in heaven. Feeling a potent male grab her hips and take her pussy from behind she felt so primal, so womanly, she loved the feeling of a man taking what was his. She loved the fantasy of getting pregnant, of having his baby, just like nature intended. But she knew it wouldn't happen, pills were wonderful she thought.

After about 10 minutes of slow languorous fucking Mary started feeling it suddenly, like a fuse burning to its destination she started rocking her hips back a little harder and moaning, indicating to him to go faster. Her orgasm was building and she desperately wanted him to cum with her.

"I'm going to cum soon baby, please baby cum with me, fill me up..." She moaned as she felt him pick up the pace.

"You know I want to baby..." Bobby panted now fucking her fast and furious causing her to moan as she felt his cock stroke even deeper inside her.

"You have to cum for me baby, please cum for Mommy..."

"I'll try Momma, I'll try." Bobby gasped.

"That's it baby, fuck your Mother good and deep for me, harder baby, fuck your Mother harder!" She almost screamed out shaking, her orgasm hitting her.

"Oh yea, here it comes Mom, this one is going to knock you up, here comes the baby juice..." Bobby panted as he suddenly felt his cock expand and start shooting long spurts of baby making juice deep inside her. Grabbing her hips he thrust so hard he almost lifted her off the bed and felt his cock head bump into her cervix causing her to moan and wail.

"OH MY GOD BABY, YOUR AT MOMMY'S CERVIX! YES! YES!" She yelled and gripped the sheets with clawed hands as Bobby unloaded shots of cum deeper inside her than any man ever had. The liquid fire hitting places so deep she felt pleasure she had never felt before, the hot ropes burning her channel as she took all of his sperm.

Bobby pulled back and thrust, once more bumping into her cervix causing her to wail and writhe under him, her body shaking as she came from feeling his cum splash inside her. Bobby went deep and held himself there as he mated with this female, shooting his cum as deep as possible, keeping his cock encased in her warmth.

Mary shook and moaned as she felt the last few drops of cum strain out of Bobby's cock, his load nice and deep inside her. She felt him shift behind her, that wonderful cock popping out of her hot cunt. And lay beside her on the bed, still panting.

Raising her head she got on all fours and lay her head on his chest as they rested, both exhausted.

After a few minutes Mary raised her head and spoke.

"So that was interesting." She said grinning at him.

"Yea I think it had to be the hottest sex I have ever had, how about you?" Bobby laughed.

"Well baby, I can definitely agree with you there." Mary laughed back.

"Let's get some food, I'm starving." Bobby said as he gently nudged her over to the side and he rose to a sitting position.

"Ooh that sounds like a good idea, after all, Momma might be eating for two you know." She winked.

Bobby just smiled and laughed as they both got to their feet and went for a shower to get cleaned up before ordering room service.

***

Special thanks to *Mary* for getting me to write this, she is a very special woman.

12