Meeting Master

Story Info
After so long, we finally meet.
1.8k words
4.26
12.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk into the airport trying to stay calm with a lump of fear and excitement in my chest. I casually stroll across the arrivals lounge and take a seat near the big doors through which my future will soon be arriving. I quickly check the flight on the big screen and see that it landed half an hour ago, perfect timing for Him to be clearing customs shortly.

I take a deep breath and steel myself against the stares of the other people waiting. I rise to my feet to face the doors as the first tired looking people begin to come through them, knowing that it is time to position myself. I sink slowly to my knees feeling my skirt ride up a little and try to smooth it down over my bare ass, feeling exposed. I kneel as submissively as I can, clasping my hands behind my back, head lowered but eyes straining to peek up toward the big doors. I imagine everyone in the room is staring at me with my tight low cut shirt and short skirt with high heels, kneeling waiting for... what? The fulfilment of my fantasies, the man who will make me complete, teach me and help me become what I really am. And fuck me like I've never been fucked before. A smile lights up my face as I unclasp my sweaty hands to wipe them on my skirt. I am aware of my pussy's wetness beginning to coat my inner thighs. A pair of polished black shoes stops in front of me and a familiar voice says "Rise my angel."

My breath catches in my throat and my knees feel too weak to support me as I lift myself to my feet. My eyes travel up his trousers, shirt and upwards to his beautiful handsome face. Grey eyes under heavy eyebrows are smiling at me as his strong arms reach around me and we press into each other. My face in his neck feeling the stubble from the long flight, inhaling his scent. My breasts throb where they touch him and I feel an answering bulge growing against my belly. He ducks his head and takes my lips with his sending electricity through my body. His tongue teases mine for a long moment. Looking at me with those amazing eyes he murmurs "Lets get out of here angel before I fuck you right here. I cant wait much longer."

I nod, unable to speak and walk with him to the exit. We head to the elevators and I press the button for the carpark. The elevator is very full and he positions me in front of him with my ass just barely brushing against his hard cock. I cant wait much longer either.

I lead him to my car in silence, feeling shy. He lifts his luggage into the boot and slams the lid. "You better drive angel... for now," he states calmly, climbing into the passengers seat. I slip into the drivers seat, my skirt riding up my thigh again and I try to smooth it down as I insert the key. My hand meets his descending on my thigh as I tug at it. "Leave it like that I want to see you."

The hand continues and gently explores over to my soaking pussy. "Ohh," he sighs and trails his finger down my wetness. "What a wet little slut you are, your pussy is begging for me already. Drive my slut or I will take you in this car."

I turn the key as he withdraws his hand, wiping it on my face and pushing his fingers in my mouth for cleaning. I pull out and drive out of the carpark building with my head spinning, body tingling all over, nearly overcome with lust. Luckily the hotel is only a few minutes away as I am afraid as I drive that I am soaking my skirt.

I checked in earlier to save time so we walk together to the room. With every step my arousal and my fear grows. This man who I first touched only a few minutes ago is about to claim me as his after so long. We enter the room and I close the door with my heart in my throat. He is breathing a little heavily but his voice is calm although a little thickened by lust.

"This is the last time I am going to ask you this angel. Do you surrender yourself to me to do with as I please, to use you however I see fit and to own you forever?"

"Yes," I breathe looking up into his amazing eyes. "I am yours Master mind body and soul. Use me however it pleases you."

A small smile crosses his stern features as he orders, "Then suck my cock"

He drops his pants and sinks into a chair and I fall to my knees before him and lower my face to meet his huge erection. The head glistens with precum and I grasp the base bringing it to my lips eagerly, tasting him salty and sweet on my tongue as I lick the head clean. I slide it into my mouth, my lips are stretched impossibly wide to the point of pain as he fills my mouth and all my fears drop away as I begin to suck him eagerly. He slides easily down my throat as a result of practicing on my dildo in preparation for this. He is the first man to teach me the pleasure of deepthroating. I slide up and down as his hands rest on my head gently, but it is not long before they are tightening and pressing me urgently onto him. A fresh wave of excitement surges through me as I realise he is ready to give me what I have craved for so long. He groans deeply and his balls tighten as he thrusts all the way into me and jerks as he fills my throat with his cum. I am impaled helplessly as it pours down my throat in spasms. After a while he pulls back a little and the taste finally fills my mouth as I suck in air and moan in pleasure, sucking the remainder out of him. I lick every drop I can off his cock then sink back on my heels smiling up at him with tears still in my eyes from the force of the throat fucking. He smiles back and strokes my hair as he breathes deeply to recover. I rest my head on his thigh feeling a deep sense of comfort and satisfaction.

His cock hardens again before my eyes and he stands and draws me up with him. His hands seize the front of my shirt and with one jerk he rips it open making me gasp as my breasts spring free. He pulls my skirt off and bends his head, eagerly kissing and fondling my breasts. Pinching my nipples, making my legs go weak.

"Take your shoes off and lie on the bed," He orders as he sheds his shirt. "Time to claim the rest of you."

I shudder with desire as I sit on the bed and remove my high heels staring at his magnificent nude body before me. I lay back nervously and he lays beside me softly stroking my breasts and then pinching and twisting the nipples. The delicious pain rolls through me as a hand continues down to my pussy. I spread my legs for him and he shoves two fingers into my clenching wetness. He slides them in and out and I begin to beg, "Oh Master please I need your cock in me, please Master shove that big cock in my pussy now!"

Quickly he rolls on top of me and positions the head at my entrance. A new surge of fear washes over me at his size but lust overcomes it. I want this to hurt, this claiming of me, I dont care if he rips me open I just need him inside me. I arch my back and thrust my pussy trying to get him inside me. He chuckles softly.

"Beg some more slave. Tell me who you belong to and what you want." He bends his head to gently kiss and taste my neck.

"You Master, I belong to you only. I am your slut and I need you to fuck my pussy. Please claim me and hurt me. I want you to own me," My voice is getting desperate. "Please Master give me that big wonderful cock."

He thrusts hard sinking into me and it does hurt, glorious ecstatic pain crashes through me and I come hard, thrashing under him, clenching around his cock as he withdraws a little and thrusts hard again filling me even deeper. He fucks me hard and fast as I keep cominging for a long time. Then he slows down to deep regular strokes which feel like they reach my soul as I catch my breath. I lay limply under him for a while as he fucks me and sucks my nipples then bites them hard bringing me back to him. My arms go around him to urge him on but he pulls out and kneels on the bed.

"On your knees whore," He commands and I weakly comply. He slips back into my pussy and his fingers slide around gathering my juices which he begins to rub into my ass hole. His pace increases as he pounds into me even deeper from this angle and I grip a pillow tight trying not to scream in pleasure. He forces one finger against my ass roughly and it goes in suddenly making me feel even fuller.

He savagely fucks me with finger and cock as I begin to grunt then scream, "Oh yes Master fuck me, its so good, oh I need you Master, please hurt me, fuck me, use me, Ohhhhh," and I come again from the feeling of his finger twisting in my ass as he leans forward and bites me hard on the shoulder. Again he fucks me hard through my orgasm, speeding up and pulls his finger from my ass leaving it clenching in sudden denial. He straightens up and stiffens and I feel his cock swell deep inside me and pulsate, shooting streams of cum into me. I feel it overflow my full pussy and drip down my legs. We collapse to the bed with him on top his cock still inside me.

When he pulls out he rolls on his back and commands, "Clean Me." I tiredly turn over and lick his cock and balls clean of every drop of our delicious mix, then snuggle into his arm. With my head on his chest I hear his heartbeat gradually slow and feel his strong arms around me as we drift into sleep.