Meeting Master M

Story Info
First time sub meets her Master.
1.3k words
3.87
19.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The house was located in a remote area near the lake. I walked from my car under the deep shadows of the massive oak trees, my stiletto heels clicking on the flag stone path.

Stopping at the front door, I pulled the zipper down the front of my dress to the hem As directed, I wore nothing underneath. I took a deep breath, rang the bell and closed my eyes. Waiting, I began to wonder if I was at the wrong house. I imagined a housewife opening the door and a nearly naked woman on her doorstep. Finally, the door opened. Who was there? Was it Master M? I fought to keep my eyes closed.

"Good girl." I was relieved to hear the deep voice of Master M. He grabbed my arm tightly and pulled me inside. My pulse pounded as the door closed behind me. With his hands on my shoulders he pushed me forward into the room.

I felt my dress slide down my arms as he removed it, leaving me naked and vulnerable in the chill of the room. He took my wrist, cold steel encircle it as he tightened a handcuff around it. Taking my other wrist, he cuffed my hands in front of me. The room went completely dark as he placed a blind fold over my eyes, tying it tightly around my head.

"Kneel." he commanded. I sank to the wooden floor. "Lift your hair."

I fought back my fear concentrating on each sensation, trying not to think beyond this moment.

A thick leather collar was buckled around my neck. I heard a metallic click at the back of my neck.

"This is a locking collar, only I can take it off. Until I do, you are my property. Do you understand?" I nodded.

"Answer me, cunt!" I felt his harsh words pierce through me.

"Yes!" I blurted.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Master."

"That's right, that is how you are to address me. Master or Sir. You speak only when you have permission or when I ask a question. You answer, 'Yes, Master', 'No, Master', and 'If it pleases you, Master'. Because you are here for my pleasure, isn't that right?"

"Yes, Master." I answered.

"Put your hands behind your head." Doing so, he clipped the handcuffs to the back of my collar, pinning my arms up away from my body.

"Stand up." With his help I rose to my feet. He began running his hands over my body. I tensed as he sharply pinched my nipples. I felt his body behind me, I wanted to melt into his heat. He reached between my thighs, painfully squeezing the soft flesh.

"Get your feet apart!" I spread my legs, as his fingers invaded my dripping cunt. He thrust his fingers inside of my pussy, working them in and out, then held his soaking fingers to my lips.

"Lick them clean." His fingers entered my mouth, as I licked and sucked my own salty, sweet juices from them.

He pulled them from my lips. One hand grabbed me by the throat and pulled me back against his body. He held me firmly while he forced his fingers inside my ass. My cry was caught in my throat, as he jammed his fingers inside me. He withdrew them and raised them to my lips. I resisted letting them enter. He clamped down harder on my neck.

"Open your mouth." he demanded as he pushed them inside. I sucked the musky fingers until they were clean.

"Good slave." he said. He then attached a leash to the front of my collar and led me out of the room, down a hallway. I struggled to keep my balance, fear rising inside me as I was led blindly through the house. He took me to a room and pushed me up against a wooden post. My felt my heart racing with fear as he unclipped my hands from the collar and fastened them high above my head.

"Turn around." I pivoted to face the post, the rough wood grazing my nipples. "Put your feet back and spread them wide."

I stepped back, forcing my face and breasts against the post. My ass held high, exposed for the pain that would soon come. He pushed a gag between my lips, securing it tightly. My scream was muffled by the gag, as the first strike left

a searing streak of pain across my ass. I nearly lost my balance as the next blow struck in the same place. All thought vanished, as the pain took over by body. The cane struck over and over, until my back and ass felt as if they were on fire.

"Turn around." I whimpered as I turned to face him.

"Open your legs wide! I want to see my cunt."

I spread my legs as wide as I could, thrusting my pelvis forward. Tears and sweat ran down my face. I tried to steel myself for the pain. The sound of the cane slicing through the air gave me little warning as it slashed across my breasts.

My screams resumed as the slashing cane criss-crossed my breasts, stomach and thighs with hot scarlet streaks. Just when I thought that I could bare no more, he paused. I hung sobbing from the post. Suddenly I felt cold leather sting my pussy. I began to moan as he slapped my pussy harder and harder. I rode the intense waves of pain and pleasure nearly to orgasm until he stopped abruptly.

"You better not cum." he said, "Not until I give you permission."

He pulled the gag from my mouth, my lungs filled with fresh air, as I hung panting for more. His hand parted my pussy, and massaged my swollen clit. I fought to not give in to the powerful surge coursing through me.

"You want to cum, don't you?"

"If it pleases you, Master." I gasped.

He buried his fingers inside me. Pushing against my tightening cunt he worked his entire hand inside. I felt completely consumed as my vagina stretched around his hand. I was aware of nothing but the intense agony and rapture as he reached inside me filling my entire being with his power. My cunt felt as if it would rip open as he began thrusting his fist. I felt like a puppet helplessly writhing and moaning under my Master control.

"That's right, slave. Fuck my fist." His voice seemed to surround me. I screamed as my entire being exploded in orgasm. He pumped furiously, the power overwhelmed me. Nothing existed but the orgasmic current pulsing through me.

Finally, I fell limp from exhaustion, the metal bit into my wrists as I hung from the post. My Master released my arms and I fell to my knees before him. My chest heaving, trying to catch my breath. I felt smooth skin, caressing my face. His cock stroked my cheek and lips, then grabbing my hair, he plunged his thick cock into my mouth. He forced my head down onto him until my lips were stretched around the base of his thick shaft. I could not breathe, panic began to set in. I tried to pull back, desperately struggling for air. But he held me until I surrendered. He began pumping furiously. I relaxed my throat and accepted his cock. Sucking and caressing it with my tongue, he bucked until the taste of his salty cum flooded my mouth. I struggled to gulp it down, then licked him clean.

"Good girl." he said softly. "Now crawl." He guided me with the leash on my hands and knees. I stopped when I felt cold metal under my hands. I tried to comprehend what was in front of me. Leather slashed across my burning ass.

"Get in there!" he commanded. I hurried forward until my head hit the metal bars. As I heard a door shut and lock, I understood that I was inside a cage. He reached in and removed my blindfold. My vision was blurred, as I looked up

from the steel bars. Gradually, I was able to focus on the dark piercing eyes of my Master.

"You may rest now." He said turning off the light, leaving me trapped alone in the darkness.