Meeting Master -The Airplane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tom6432
tom6432
497 Followers

"How dare you try to fool your Master, Missy, wearing two pairs of panties," he says. I can hear a loud series of skin hitting skin. Emily is being spanked as if she were a child. The loud hand slaps on her bare backside make her start to sob. She promises to behave crying with loud sobs. Her breath starts to gasp and she is now hiccupping as she swallows air. "Don't ever try to fool your Master," I hear him say as he finishes her off with three hard spanks.

"Get up off my knee and follow me over to these two young ladies I am going to give you a job to do," he says as he position's Emily in front of me.

"Place your thighs around her head and hold her there," he says and I can feel her strong thighs grip my panty covered head squeezing me tightly. I feel her nylons and the heat from her red backside. I cannot move.

"Now lean over and spread her backside nice and wide she is going to get her bum hole caned by me. Spread her cheeks nice and wide or you will be in the same position," I hear him say. My bottom cheeks are already red and sore from the spanking by Susan. I can feel my rosebud being totally exposed and the cool air from the air conditioning flowing over my fanny cheeks. She is spreading me widely; I feel so humiliated and humbled by my position. Panties are over my head her legs have me trapped and my buttocks is high in the air.

I feel my Master behind me holding something in his hand. He explains it is a wooden dowel. It is about 18 inches long piece of wood. It is smoothly rounded and I can see the shine as he passes it close to my panty covered eyes. He goes to his position facing my buttocks and in one swift blow lands the wooden dowel directly on my rosebud. It stings like a swarm of bees has stung me.

"Emily you are to count the number of swats that land on her bum hole," he orders then without wasting any time he begins to cane my rosebud. I can hear Emily counting "one Sir, two Sir, as each snap of the dowel lands causing me to cry out in pain. The wooden dowel lands directly on my spread bottom hole as well as each side of spread cheeks making me cry even more. I hear him say: "I am sure she will wear the correct panties and the anal plug from now on. Now it is Susan's turn position yourself as you did for Kathleen."

I watch as Emily grips Susan's head with her strong firm legs and spreads her cheeks. I am still wailing over the stool my bum hole is on fire, when I feel I dab of KY jelly and my pink anal plug being inserted. "You will wear the plug for the remainder of the day. Master then steps behind Susan and delivers the same amount of strokes to her rosebud. He scolds her about wearing pantyhose and spanking me without permission. She too is crying like a child and she too has her anal plug inserted, when she is finished being bum hole caned.

"Okay both of you into the corner, he orders.

Emily is going to be strapped. We both stagger up and walk slowly trying to spread our legs as wide as possible to avoid the chafing to our cheeks. Into the corner we face our skirts raised and our panties around our heads. Four cheeks are being exhibited towards our Master.

I can hear Master position Emily over the stool with her panties over her head. Her bare backside positioned nice and high. Master picks up the spanking strap, which is an inch thick and two inches wide and about 24 inches long. I hear the swish of the strap flying through the air and the loud splat of it landing on Emily's bare behind. The second and third stripe follows quickly. I hear Emily screech as the sting catches up with her brain. The more Master straps the more she cries until all I hear is a continuous sob and a promise to behave. Finally the strapping stops and I hear Master tell Emily to get dressed and to go back to work and to report to him following work.

Emily hurries to get dressed in her little girl panties and her blue pencil skirt and white blouse. Her makeup is smeared so she will have to fix it and I can see her walk stiff-legged out the door back to her duties.

I hear Master say to us: "Sluts it's time to go fix your skirt and dress and take your panties from your heads and get dressed. Be quick!" Susan and I follow his instructions immediately lowering our skirt and sun dress removing the panties from around our face. I wear the pink ruffled panty from my backpack. Master continues: "Training starts immediately. We will be walking through the terminal. You will be walking two steps behind me, eyes lowered. You will acknowledge no one, nor will you speak unless I ask a question."

'Is that clear trainees? He asks?

"Yes Master very clear," we both respond eyes downward.

"Hold each other's hands and put your backpacks on your back. Out of the first class lounge we head passing Emily, who is still sniffling as she greets customers. I hear her say to one customer that it is 'just an allergy.'

Master leans over to Emily and whispers into her ear. Her face turns crimson, but she comes around the counter and curtsies in front of Master, who allows her to kiss the back of his hand and nods to her saying I will see you later for training Emily. Emily is mortified to be treated in front of her clients like a submissive.

Both Susan and I walk two steps behind Master totally intimidated. We both keep our heads lowered as we walk behind Master. Both of us are walking stiff-legged because of the sting in our rectum and the fullness of the anal plug. Our skirts keep riding up our legs flashing other passengers as Master is walking at a swift pace, and in order to keep up our skirts sway back and forth.

We enter the elevator to the parking garage and he orders us to touch our toes, which we do with no hesitation. We are both flexible, so we easily touch our toes. Master flips our skirts over our back showing our frilly cotton panties. "I want to make sure your anal plugs are in firmly," he says as he takes his left and right hand and presses firmly on the plugs through our ruffled panties.

We both wince as we feel the tightness as the plugs go deeper in our bum holes. "Good," he nods and tells us to rise as we reach the fifth floor in the elevator. As we leave the elevator I see his black Mercedes in the furthest parking spot in the corner of the parking garage. We follow behind our Master and reach the driver's side of the car. No one can see us as we stand next to the driver's front door.

He orders us to Display.

Susan lifts her skirts high above our hips exposing her cotton panties and quickly lowers them to her knees exposing her pubic area. I hesitate and look around making sure no one is visible causing Master to demonstrate his annoyance with me.

"Display slut," he orders focusing on me. I quickly lift my sundress and lower my frilly panties, but it is too late. He takes me under his arm and begins to swat my bare bottom on each cheek over and over. My rump stings so much on top of the spankings I already received. When he stops I am bawling like a 7 year old, and he places me on my tummy across the hood of his black Mercedes my undies flopping at my knees for all to see. "Stay there Missy you will learn to follow orders no matter where we are in private or public,"

"Squat sub," he orders and Susan quickly squats with her back straight, hands behind her back and her mouth wide open and tongue out. Her legs are spread as wide as possible.

"Watch Kathy", a name I hate as it sounds childish. "See how Susan sucks cock,"

He unzips his zipper on his jeans and pulls out his semi-hard cock placing it on Susan's tongue. His cock continues to grow as if on command until it is the largest cock I have seen. It is long and the girth is amazing. No doubt it will fill her mouth easily.

He grasps her ponytail and leans the back of her head against the front door of the car. I watch as she opens her mouth as wide as possible to accommodate him. I can see her breathing nice and even, in and out, waiting for him to fuck her face. He moves forward between her wide-spread knees and places the tip of his cock head into her mouth. His strong thighs have pinned Susan's shoulders to the front door of the car, so she cannot move. She seals her lips around his full cock head and waits as he slowly pushes inside her mouth. Her tongue is active coating his shaft as he pushes in deeper. She begins to breathe in rhythm to his movements. The back of her head is against the front door, as he controls her movement.

He takes my ponytail and growls for me to lick and suck his testicles', which are filled with his cum waiting to explode. I squat and lean forward happy to be included. I begin to slurp my tongue on both balls. I can see him move his right hand to Susan's throat. He is holding her throat gently waiting until his cock penetrates her throat. He continues to push as I see his cock sliding down her throat passage. Then he pulls out slowly allowing Susan to catch her breath waiting for the next thrust. Master does this several times until he begins to pump faster and faster. Suddenly he pulls out and squirts his cum all over my face and Susan's face. The white cum is copious covering each of our faces with white sticky sperm. We both remain squatting with Susan gasping for air.

"Clean you're Master quickly," he orders.

We both lean forward and lick and slurp his cock shaft getting all of the excess cum off his cock head and shaft until it is cleaned.

"Leave my cum on your faces and get into the back seat," he orders. We do so quickly leaving our panties at our knees and the sperm dripping down our faces. He takes his left and right index finger and slowly places the cum on his fingers and feeds it to us a little at a time. I can hear Susan slurping and I am doing the same until his fingers are clean. He continues to clean our faces in the same manner for the next few minutes. He buckles us into the backseat and spreads our legs as wide as our panties allow.

"Very good cum face," speaking to both of us.

The Mercedes starts to move heading out of the garage and onto the highway. Both Susan and I begin to fall asleep until we finally stop at a gated house. This must be Master's house. It is a large three story house. We drive up the driveway and into the garage where we stop.

"Sluts you will only crawl from this point forward unless I allow you to stand," says Master.

"Yes Sir, we both answer.

"Out and kneel mouths open wide," he orders.

We both climb out of the car and kneel as ordered. He goes over the side and returns with two collars. The collar he slips around Susan's neck is made of black leather similar to a dog's collar. It has slave bells all around it, which jingle when the collar moves. He attaches a leash to the hook in front and places the leash into her mouth to hold.

For me he returns with a posture collar, which covers the length of my neck in soft black leather. It does not allow me to move my neck in any direction. "Subbie you are being punished and will wear this collar for the remainder of the day," he says sternly. It also has bells and a place for my leash. He snaps the leash onto my collar and places the leash into my mouth.

A snap of his fingers and we both crawl behind him following him as best we can. We enter a large room with a fireplace, plushy rugs and several lounge chairs and a sofa. The fireplace is burning making the room nice and warm. As we enter the room we see another women kneeling near the couch, she is dressed in a very short white skirt and blouse. Her black hair is in a ponytail and her head is lowered. When Master enters she prostrates herself on the floor spreading both her arms and legs. Her skirt flips up revealing a full white cotton panty. The tops of her thighs are red as if she had been strapped earlier today.

Master ignores her and turns to both of us still kneeling. "Sluts stand and remove your clothing a piece at a time until you are naked. Place your clothing neatly into the two boxes at your side. The first rule you will learn is, as soon as you enter my house you will strip completely unless I tell you otherwise. You will then prostrate yourselves similar to Jessica."

We follow directions stripping our clothes off and folding them neatly while placing them into the boxes. When we are completely naked we prostrate ourselves with our arms and legs wide apart. Master snaps his fingers and we follow him on our knees including Jessica.

tom6432
tom6432
497 Followers
12