Meeting Melissa Ch. 02

Story Info
Melissa & Jim take their relationship further.
2.8k words
4.66
39.4k
5
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning sun had the bedroom lit up, and I was dreaming that a beautiful, long haired black goddess was laying next to me, slowly stroking my cock. She was sucking my nipple and then she started nibbling and sucking as she moved down my body toward my hard cock. Pre-cum was leaking out of my cock and over her small hand. She turned my cock loose long enough to lick her hand clean. She then straddled my face in the 69 position. As she grabbed my cock and licked the head, I realized it wasn't just a dream. Melissa was actually lowering her beautiful black pussy down on my face. Before I started licking her, I moaned and said her name. She told me that it was about time I woke up.

I had met Melissa the day before when she knocked on my door in dire straits. The good, soft hearted Samaritan I am, came out. So I helped her. She had repaid my generosity with the best sex I had ever had. Even though I told her she didn't have too. Now it was the next morning and we were fixing to have sex again.

I reached up and pulled Melissa's pussy closer and licked from her clit to her cute brown asshole. When my tongue touched her asshole she jumped like she had been zapped with a cattle prod. I had to wrap my arms around her waist to keep her pussy where I could get to it. She asked me not to touch her there again, so I obliged her and went back too sucking her clit and licking deep into her pussy.

While I was doing this, Melissa began to suck my cock again. She was licking the head and then running her tongue around the shaft as she took my cock to the back of her mouth and then down her throat.

Melissa deep throated me a few more times until she had to pull my cock out of her mouth when I managed to get two fingers in her pussy. The pleasure got to her and I guess she was afraid of biting me. I was finger fucking her pretty fast when she managed to reach under herself and started rubbing her clit.

I then flipped us over, turned around and got between Melissa's legs. I started sucking her clit and stroking her g spot. Its a wonder she hadn't broke my nose as she started screaming, bucking and cumming. It felt like she was peeing on my hand when she came. All I did was drop down a little lower and cleaned her up. It was so sweet tasting. She left a large wet spot on the bed.

While Melissa was trying to calm down, I hooked her knees with my arms, pushed them up and entered her pussy in one smooth stroke. She came again immediately as I entered her. I had to hold very still while she did her bucking, just to keep from cumming. After a couple of minutes she calmed down and I was able to start thrusting in and out of her.

Melissa was just as tight as she was the night before. I took my time and slowly built up the speed of my thrusts. Melissa started pinching and pulling on one of her nipples with one hand and started rubbing her clit with the other, She looked deep into my eyes and for some unknown reason I knew we were going to climax at the same time.

I started pounding into Melissa harder and harder. She pulled me down completely on top of her and we started kissing. As we came, we screamed in each others mouth as the high of our mutual orgasm rushed over us. I was in heaven.

I was laying on top of Melissa and I could feel her pussy milking my softening cock. I rolled off of her and then I heard her say, "Oh Jim, I love you."

As soon as she said that, I looked over at her and her eyes went wide. Before I could say anything, she jumped up and ran to the bathroom, slammed the door and locked it.

I got up and went to the bathroom door. I could hear her crying. I asked her to please stop crying. I told her I would set a pair of my old and smaller sweat pants on my bed, along with one of my old football jersey's. She could take a shower, get dressed and come to the kitchen. I would make a pot of coffee and cook us some breakfast. She sobbed and told me okay.

I brewed us coffee. While that was going, I cooked us each three pieces of bacon. then I scrambled four eggs. I was taking the toast out of the toaster and buttering it when I heard Melissa come into the room.

I couldn't help but snicker when I saw Melissa. She had her hair in a pony tail, the jersey hung too her knees and the sweat pants were rolled up so far she almost couldn't roll them any higher. She looked like somebody had thrown her away.

Melissa grinned a little and asked me what the hell I thought I was laughing at. I turned away and bit my tongue before I said the wrong thing.

I poured us some coffee and placed her plate in front of her. I sat across from Melissa and started eating. I wasn't going to bring up what she said in the bedroom. She was going to have to do that herself.

Melissa wasn't eating. She was just picking at her food. About the time I finished eating, She looked at me and said that she was sorry she had ruined a perfect moment. She had tears running down her cheeks. I started to say something but she asked me to please let her finish.

Melissa told me that not only was I the first man to ever eat her pussy. I was the first man to ever take the time to make sure she came. She told me that if you didn't cum by the time the other men in her life did, then you were just shit out of luck. She went to sobbing harder. Her shoulders were heaving up and down. The tears were streaming down her cheeks and was staining the green jersey as they fell.

I told Melissa that I had feelings for her also. I didn't know whether it was love or the novelty of going to bed with a very beautiful black woman. I told her that since she had the next two weeks off and I had two and a half weeks before I had to go back to work, she could stay with me. Then she could go back to work and while I was doing my three week hitch in Alaska, we might be able to figure out just how strong our feelings were for each other.

Melissa burst into tears again, jumped up, ran around the table and damn near knocked me out of my chair when she jumped in my lap. She was sobbing and hugging me so tight around the neck that I thought she was going to choke me. She finally loosened her grip, looked me in the eyes and said that that would be wonderful.

I told Melissa to eat her breakfast while I took a shower. then we would go to her apartment and pick up what she would need for two weeks. I also told her to get something pretty to wear because I wanted to take her out on the town one night. as I left the kitchen she was eating like she hadn't eaten in a month.

When I got to the bedroom I undressed and threw the dirty clothes in a hamper. Then I looked in the mirror, I had hung on the closet door, and as I looked at my refection, I tried to comprehend why she said she loved me. Even though I wasn't what you would call fat, I definitely wouldn't be gracing the covers of G.Q. with my looks either.

After I showered and dressed, we went to Melissa's apartment and she quickly got into a fight with her roommate because Melissa hadn't called her to let her know where she was or what had happened to her. Melissa's roommate was also pissed because she was going to go stay with a man she had just met, especially a white man.

Melissa told her to go fuck herself and that if she didn't like it, she could move out because the lease was in Melissa's name and her roommate hadn't paid anything on the rent in two months. Her roommate got real quiet then, but you could see she didn't like it, and that she hated me.

After we loaded Melissa's things in my truck, we went to the dealership to check on her car. When they told Melissa that the wheel had fallen off when they lifted the car off the ground, I thought Melissa was going to faint. They gave her a loaner and she followed me to the grocery store where we put her things in her car so they wouldn't get stolen and we went inside.

When we left the store, I followed Melissa to my house. We unloaded everything and while I put the groceries away, Melissa put away her things. I was making some sandwiches when she came from the back of the house.

We sat down beside one another and we ate and chatted away. I put my hand on her thigh when I finished eating and lightly squeezed. Melissa playfully slapped my hand and told me she was a little sore and that her kitty needed to rest, at least for a few more hours. I pouted and then laughed. She leaned over gave me a big kiss and then told me that I didn't have to answer her. I looked at her quizzically and then she said she loved me again. I just wrapped my arms around her and kissed her deeply.

When I turned her loose she got up, gathered our dishes and went to the sink to clean them up. I sat there and watched Melissa bend over to get a clean drying towel out of a bottom drawer. I noticed how beautiful and round her butt is and I also remembered how she acted when my tongue brushed across her asshole that morning.

After Melissa finished cleaning and putting the dishes away, she came over to where I was sitting and sat in my lap. As she snuggled up to me, I reached down and rubbed her ass. Melissa tensed up. I asked her why she didn't like me to touch her ass or lick her asshole. She got out of my lap and said she would rather not talk about it.

I got up and I told Melissa that she could talk to me about it when she felt like it. I took her by the hand and told her I was going to show her my place. We went out, got in my truck and we drove back in the woods, I showed her where I was going to fix food plots and where I was going to build a couple of deer stands for the coming deer season.

When we got back to the house I realized we had been gone a couple of hours. Melissa went inside and I put some planks and other building materials in my truck. Melissa had told me she would help me work on the stands the next morning.

When I went inside, I went too my bedroom. I heard Melissa singing and the shower running. She has a beautiful voice. I undressed, went into the bathroom.

"KNOCK KNOCK."

Melissa said, "come in." In a sexy way.

I stepped in the shower and she looked gorgeous. She was lathering up her body. the unlathered parts of her body glistened from the water on her body. I eased up to her and pressed up against her. Melissa moaned as my hardening cock pressed into the small of her back. I wrapped my arms around Melissa and rubbed and pinched her nipples. I then reached up and directed the spray of the water too rinse her off.

After I finished rinsing Melissa off, I turned her around and kissed her. She moaned as I started kissing and nibbling on her ear lobes, neck, and finally her breast. Her nipples looked a lot like chocolate kisses when she is excited and I was trying to eat them up. I then got on my knees and started licking and sucking her clit. I looked up between her breast and into her eyes as she looked down at me with longing in her eyes. That look changed to fear when I reached around her and I cupped her ass cheeks. The look slowly turned back to lust when she realized that all I wanted to do was hold onto her ass and squeeze the cheeks as I sucked on her clit.

It didn't take long for Melissa to have a powerful orgasm, with the combination of me sucking on her clit and squeezing her ass. She had leaned against the wall, threw one leg over my shoulder and was holding onto my hair. She was moaning, calling my name, and begging me not to stop.

I slowly licked around Melissa's clit as she calmed down. When she did calm down, she lowered her leg and stood up. I then stood up and kissed her. When we stopped kissing Melissa started to go to her knees but I stopped her. It was one of the hardest things I ever did. I told her to go to the bedroom and wait. She pouted but started to get out and I lightly slapped her on the ass. She squealed and laughed as she got out.

When I finished showering and dried myself off. I walked into the bedroom and looked around. The sun had gone down and it was dark in there except for some scented candles Melissa had lit. She was laying on the bed with a white teddy on. She had changed the sheets earlier that day too some red satin ones,

The contrast of Melissa's beautiful black skin, the white teddy, and the red satin sheets caused me to have a very hard cock. I said, "oh God baby. Your beautiful."

She slid over to the edge of the bed, sat up, and took my cock into her mouth and slowly began to suck my cock. She also stroked me with one hand and played with my balls with the other. While Melissa was taking my cock deeper into her mouth and throat, she would moan and cause me to have goose bumps.

With Melissa doing all she was doing, I was getting close. When I told her, she stopped and told me to lay on my back. She told me that she wanted me to lay still and enjoy myself. With that she climbed on top of me and placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy. We were both looking down and watching as she eased down on my cock and we moaned together.

I laid still as Melissa got on her knees and started rocking back and forth. With her doing all the work, I was able to last much longer. I reached up and grabbed her breast and pinched her nipples when she sat straight up. Melissa put her hands on my chest and started sliding her pussy up and down on my cock faster and faster. I started moaning her name. I felt my cum start to make it's way up the shaft toward the head of my cock. I yelled out Melissa's name and told her I was cumming.

Melissa jumped off of me and took my cock in her mouth, Just as I started cumming. I felt like all the energy I had went out the head of my cock in seven or eight spasms.

When I finished cumming and Melissa had cleaned me up. She crawled up and laid on my chest. I then realized she hadn't cum. I told her it was her turn now. She told me that that cum was from her heart to me. She kind of wanted to show me that she would gladly not cum to be able to see the look of ecstasy that was on my face when I came. I thanked her and told her that I would always want to make her cum.

When Melissa slid off my chest and into the crook of my arm, l held her close. She had her head on my shoulder, her hand and arm laying across my stomach, and her leg across my waist.

We laid that way for a few minutes. I was rubbing my hand down her back and over her ass. Just as I was about to fall asleep, Melissa said "I was raped."