Meeting Melissa Ch. 05

Story Info
Jim's family and Melissa get to know each other.
3.7k words
4.5
42.7k
5
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only 10 pm. and Melissa and I was sitting at the kitchen table sipping on a cold beer. We were relaxing after we had just made love. All of a sudden Melissa sits up reaches over, grabs me by the hand and asked "Why don't you want to go to dinner and dancing with Barbra and Glen."

I laughed and told Melissa that I didn't mind going out with them. Thats when I told her how I had planed to propose to her at the restaurant and give her the engagement ring. I told Melissa that after I left her office, I came up with the idea to propose to her the way i did earlier.

Melissa got up, walked over to me, sat down in my lap and told me that the way I proposed to her was better than she could have ever imagined. She started nibbling on my neck, I moaned, my cock started getting hard and when it throbbed and tapped the bottom of her thigh. Melissa whispered in my ear, "Why don't you put me on the table and eat your dessert.

Instead I nibbled and kissed my way from Melissa's ear down to her breast. I kissed and sucked on her nipples for quite some time. I finally stood up with Melissa in my arms and then set her on the kitchen table. I sat back down in the chair and pulled it up to the table. Melissa hooked her arms behind her knees and pulled her legs back towards her chest., cum was still oozing out of Melissa's bald pussy and was running down over her cute brown hole. Her clit was hard and her black pussy lips was flared open exposing her pink inner walls.

I moaned and lowered my head to Melissa's pussy and stuck my tongue to her clit. She jumped like she had been shot. I started sucking on Melissa's clit. She yelped this time and then said, "Oh fuck Jim. Lick my holes. Lick both my holes."

I lowered my face and licked Melissa's pussy and ass in one swipe.

I licked and sucked on Melissa's pussy until I had gotten all of my cum that I could get. I then lowered my tongue even further to her ass. It wasn't long before I had her loose enough that my tongue slid in and out of her ass easily.

A few minutes later Melissa gently pulled me up to look at me and said, "Finger fuck me in the ass baby. Then I want you to fuck me the ass."

I started finger fucking Melissa's pussy to lubricate my finger. Then I started licking her joy button. I eased my finger out of her pussy and slowly pushed my finger in her ass.

During all this Melissa was moaning and groaning. When she said she was close, I stood up and pushed my cock into her pussy. Melissa grabbed me by my arms and held on to them as the sudden invasion of my cock caused her to cum. I slowly eased in and out of her tight pussy, getting my cock nice and wet. While i was doing this Melissa was bucking her hip's up and down as she came.

I pulled out of Melissa's pussy and placed my slick cock at her ass. Since we had started having anal sex, we loved the face to face position so that we could read what was in the others eyes. Tonight though, as I pushed the head of my cock in her tight hole, Melissa was looking at the engagement ring I gave her. All she did was take a deep breath as i slowly pushed all six and a half inches of my cock into her pussy.

When I started pumping my cock in and out, Melissa finally looked at me and said, "Damn baby, that felt great."

I started picking up speed and luckily I had already cum twice, so I was good to go for awhile. Melissa started moaning and as she did so, I got even faster. I was telling her how good it felt and how much I loved her when Melissa's eyes got wide as she came.

I slowed down after Melissa quit cuming. She was panting and told me that she had never cum with me in her ass before, without rubbing her clit. I bent over her and told her that it was just love that caused her orgasm. With that i sucked on her nipple and started pumping again.

Melissa asked if I could bend her body back like I had done earlier. She told me she wanted to watch my cock going in and out of her ass again. I guess Melisa had realized she was double jointed, so it wasn't any problem. I pulled my cock out of Melissa's ass and then pushed her knees back to her chest. she could hook her arms over the back of her knees this way, and then she could pull her pussy and ass too her. Melissa was looking at her pussy but was a little disappointed when she couldn't quite see her asshole.

I lowered my head and licked and sucked Melissa's clit with her face only a short distance from her pussy. With the fact that she could actually see me sucking on her clit, brought Melissa to another hard cum.

I licked my way back down her pussy and tasted her sweet juices. Then i licked and massaged Melissa's ass. She said, "Please baby. I need your fat cock in my ass."

I stood up, pulled Melissa a little closer to the edge and pushed my slick cock all the way in.

Melissa's eyes widened.

"Oh fuck Jim, this is awesome. I can feel you deeper. plus when you pull out I can see my black ass gripping your white cock." With that Melissa started rubbing her clit and in less than a minute she was cuming.

I don't know if it was the angle of my cock going in Melissa's ass, her excitement, or the fact that she wrapped her thumb and fore finger around my dick and squeezed. But it wasn't long before i was close to cumin. I hollered, "Fuck baby, here it comes. I'm going to fill your ass up with my hot cum."

Melissa and I locked eye's and she told me in as calm a voice as she could, considering I was pounding her ass hard, "Cum for me baby, cum deep in my ass."

With the look of love in Melissa's eyes and her cumin again. I unloaded what felt like the hardest cum of my life. Melissa was moaning and as I looked down, I saw her rubbing my cum from her ass, into her clit.

After we both caught our breath, Melissa gently pushed on my chest and I pulled out. When my cock came out, Melissa's ass felt like it was trying to suck it back in. I moaned and sat back down in my chair.

Melissa unwound and pushed herself into my lap. We kissed and held each other for quite some time. When we felt like we could stand, we went to the bathroom and while I was getting the water ready, Melissa got out of the sexy garment and sheer black hose she had been wearing.

We got in the shower and we didn't play around. We bathed one another, washed each others hair, got out and we dried each other off. While Melissa was getting the bed ready, I made sure the doors were locked and the light's were off. Then we went to bed and were asleep in no time.

The phone woke me at ten the next morning. It was Melissa thanking me for the roses I had sent to her office. I asked her why she didn't wake me up before she left for work. Melissa told me she forgot to turn the alarm on before we went to sleep, so we didn't have time to play like she hoped we would. She told me that Barb and Glen had canceled on the dinner and dancing because of the weather. It was supposed to be raining and a chance of sleet before midnight. Melissa also said she wouldn't be home before two that afternoon. I told her okay and to just be careful if it started raining before she got home.

I got up, got dressed and picked up the dirty clothes and started washing them. I went to the kitchen and cleaned up the mess Melissa and I made the night before. Such as dried cum and pussy juice off the table and floor.

I then went outside and checked the water pipes to make sure they were wrapped and insulated. By the time I finished everything, it was nearly two o'clock. Melissa drove up a few minutes after I went inside.

After I helped Melissa bring the groceries in and we put them up. I was making us some sandwiches for lunch, while Melissa went to change clothes. We settled in on the couch to watch a scary flick she bought while I was gone. The movie was a bomb, so we started making out.

About the time my cock got hard, there was a knock on the door. We were so involved, we didn't hear anyone drive up. Melissa and I jumped up and straightened our clothes. When I opened the door, I gasped. There on my front steps stood my mom, dad, and sister.

I was not really surprised to see Mom and Trish. They had accepted the fact that I was in love with a black woman. My Dad on the other hand had told me never to let my shadow fall across any room he was in for the rest of his life.

Dad had told me that a few days after Christmas. He had had a heart attack on Christmas Day and was going to have triple by pass heart surgery three days later. I wasn't going to go because of what he had said and called Melisse. She threatened to leave me if I didn't go. So we drove all night to get to the hospital before he went into surgery. When he saw us come through his door, He told Mom and Trish to get that n*&$$r lover and his whore out of his room

Mom had seen me mad enough times when I was growing up, to know I was through with my dad and his shit, just by the look on my face. It took a lot of begging from Trish, Mom and threatening from Melissa to keep me from leaving. I stayed until the surgery was over and that was it.

That had been eight weeks earlier. Melissa, Mom and Trish had talked several times since then. When Trish told Mom that Melissa had threatened to leave me if I left the hospital. well, that changed their feelings toward Melissa.

Melissa pushed me aside and told them to come in. Trish came in and hugged me tight and then went to Melissa and hugged her. Mom did the same as Trish but before she went to Melissa she wiped some lip stick off the corner of my mouth. Mom just smiled and went on to Melissa.

My dad is a huge man. He's 49 and stands 6'8" tall. He weighs 275 lbs., his hands are huge and he's definitely not fat.

My mom on the other hand is short. She's only 6'0" tall. She has long brunette hair and is very sexy to be in her early forties.

Trish took after dad. She's 6'4" tall and has the sexiest legs i have ever seen. She's 24, short brown hair, nice breast and is fresh out of college.

When my dad came in, he extended his hand and said, "Son, I'm so sorry for everything I have said. Will you please forgive me?"

I took dad's hand and I sighed. I told dad that I couldn't truly forgive him unless he asked Melissa to forgive him. Melissa grabbed me by the arm and told me and my dad that it wasn't necessary. I told her it was very necessary.

My dad then did something I never thought I would ever see him do. My dad got down on his knees.

"Melissa, will you forgive a stupid old man for his prejudiced ways and please feel welcome in our family."

When he got on his knees, Melissa started leaking tears and by the time he said family she was in his arms sobbing.

"Yes mister Bob. I forgive you."

My dad hugged her tight and was crying also. When he turned her loose he told her that after the wedding it would be dad.

We sat around the rest of the afternoon and Mom, Trish and Dad told Melissa all the trouble I used to get into. Some of the stuff they told on me was embarrassing as hell. Melissa laughed so hard that she was holding her stomach. Melissa showed Mom and Trish the house. While they were out of the room, Dad asked me if Trish could stay with me and Melissa for a couple of nights. I told him they all could stay but dad told me this would be a good chance for him and mom to be alone. I grinned real big and told Dad to go for it.

Trish went and got her suit case and Mom and Dad left to go to a motel in town around six. Trish took a bath while Melissa and I fixed supper. About the time we had it ready, Trish came out looking good. Trish is taller than me by three inches. She had on short pajama pants that were so sheer, I could see her pussy hair through her pajamas. Trish's nipples were hard and were poking through her pajama top. I had to divert my attention the whole time we ate to keep from getting a hard on.

After we ate Trish asked if she could pick the movie for us to watch tonight. We said sure and while we cleaned the kitchen, Trish went to pick out a movie.

When Melissa and I finished the dishes and while Trish was picking the movie, I started kissing Melissa. I told her I had planned on picking up where I had left off earlier, but I guess that idea was out of the question now.

Melissa said, "maybe not" and with that wrapped her arms around my neck and we started kissing.

I eased my hand up under Melissa's shirt and started fondling her breast. I leaned over and started sucking Melissa's nipple. As I loved on her breast, I moved my other hand down the front of her pants and started rubbing her clit.

I forgot all about Trish being in the living room. Melissa went to her knees, pulled my pants down, grabbed my cock and started sucking on it like her life depended on making me cum fast. She was pumping my cock as she licked my shaft. Melissa was swirling her tongue around the head and I was getting close to shooting my load down her throat. All of a sudden Melissa stopped and backed up. I started shooting cum on her face, I groaned and saw Melissa was staring at the door that led into the living room. As I was shooting my cum on Melissa's face, I noticed Trish standing there in the door way with a shocked look on her face. she said, "Oh shit Jim, I'm so sorry."

Before I could pull up my jogging pants, Melissa shocked the hell out of me when she told Trish to come help her clean me up. My cock throbbed as I finished cumin. But it stayed half hard because Trish came over and knelt beside Melissa and took my cock from her.

Trish licked and cleaned my cock head and as we made eye contact, she took me down her throat and started swallowing. It felt so fucking good that I had to grab a hold of her shoulders to steady myself.

Melissa stood up, kissed me, and told Trish that we should take me to bed. Melissa said, "Then we can all have some fun when we get there."

I was shocked when Trish stood up, leaned over and licked my cum off of Melissa's cheek and then they kissed each other. Trish stuck her tongue out and you could see my cum on it. Melissa covered Trish's mouth with hers and you could tell Melissa was sucking my cum off of Trish's tongue.

My cock throbbed and all three of us moaned. I couldn't believe what was happening. I wasn't arguing a damn bit because I had had a fantasy of fucking Trish since I accidentally walked in on her as she was taking a bath at my parents house a few years back.

Trish, Melissa and I was stripping as we went down the hallway. We was naked by the time we got to the bedroom. All three of us crawled into the king size bed that Melissa and I bought each other for our Christmas present to each other. Melissa told me she wanted to see me eat Trish's pussy. Trish looked at me and told me she had wanted me to eat and fuck her for years.

I looked at Melissa and asked her if she was sure. She nodded and then nudged me toward Trish. Melissa told us that she would be right back and got out of bed. I leaned over, kissed Melissa and then I knelt between Trish's wide spread legs. I could hear Melissa running back up the hall from the living room, into the bedroom and then she crawled back in bed. Trish's pussy was one of the prettiest pussies I had ever seen. Her lips were long and her clit was hid by them. The lips was flared open and you could see her juices forming. She had a narrow strip of hair that was about a half inch wide and it went from her clit hood to just below what I guessed was her bikini line.

I eased down, kissed and sucked Trish's clit. Trish was already so excited, that as soon as my tongue made contact, she exploded into a big orgasm. Trish didn't squirt pussy juice like Melissa did but she sure did produce a lot of juice and it tasted just as good as Melissa's pussy juice did. It tasted different from Melissa's juice but it was oh so good.

Melissa was watching us and when she saw me stick two fingers in my sisters pussy. She knew Trish was fixing to have another powerful orgasm. Melissa laid down beside Trish, laid her arm across her belly and started sucking Trish's nipple. I could see Melissa making love to Trish's breast and the sight of my black fiance sucking on my white sisters pretty pink nipples, caused me to moan into Trish's clit.

I started fucking Trish's pussy with my fingers. I curled my fingers up and started rubbing her g spot. Trish started pushing and rotating her hips so hard, that I had to reach around her legs, lock my hands together across her stomach, just to hold her hips halfway still. If i hadn't done this, I would never have been able to keep my lips locked onto Trish's clit.

I crawled up between Trish's wide spread legs so I could fuck her. As soon as she felt my dripping cock touch her pussy lips she said, "Oh god Jim, stop. Please stop baby."

I thought to myself, "Knows a fine fucking time to get a good case of morals." I almost pushed in all the way, instead I groaned and sat back on my heels, praying Melissa would tell me to come on and fuck her instead.

Trish shocked me when she threw her leg over me, then scooted down and got between Melissa's legs. Trish then looked over her shoulder at me and told me that I could fuck her now.

I got behind Trish and rubbed my cock up and down her pussy. I rubbed from Trish's clit to her ass and all she did was moan. I put my cock back in the entrance of Trish's pussy, but before i pushed in, I looked at Melissa and saw a look of love in her eye's I had never seen before. Melissa looked me in the eye and said, "Fuck her baby."

Right after Melissa said that, Trish started eating her pussy.

I eased my cock all way in Trish's tight pussy and started a slow, easy pace. Trish said, "Oh shit. that feels so fucking good."

Every time Trish and Melissa started moaning a little louder, I picked up a little more speed. It wasn't long before i was pounding my cock hard into Trish's pussy. I could tell Melissa was fixing to cum by the look on her face. Plus the fact Melissa was rubbing her clit. I let them both know I was fixing to shoot my load deep inside Trish's pussy. Trish pulled her mouth away from Melissa's pussy long enough to Tell us she was cuming.

When it really dawned on me that I was fucking my sister, who in turn was eating my black fiance to a wild orgasm, well It caused me to cum so hard, it felt like my balls were trying to go out the head of my cock. I must have shot seven or eight times into Trish's pussy. I was pushing my cock so hard into Trish's pussy, that she told me later she thought I was trying push my cock out her mouth and into Melissa's pussy.

I pulled my cock out of Trish's tight, wet pussy and set back on my heels, I was trying to catch my breath. In a couple of minutes, Trish crawled up between Melissa's legs and gave her a wild and wet kiss. When they separated, I crawled between them, laid down and then i got a shock that almost sent me to the hospital with a heart attack. There in the doorway stood my Mom and Dad clapping and Dad said, "Well done son, well done indeed.