Meeting Melissa Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda looked like she was going to run and then she looked at Melissa and said, "I want to get fucked."

While that conversation was going on, I had been getting into position. Melissa nodded to me and I placed the head of my cock at the entrance to Brenda's pussy. The lubricant let the head slide in a little. I tried pushing in further and when I did Brenda whimpered and was saying, "owe owe owe."

I kept pushing steadily until I felt her pussy stretching to accommodate the size of my cock.

I felt my cock touch her hymen and told Brenda that I was there. She instinctively knew what I was talking about. She reached over, grabbed Melissa's hand and said to me, "Please Jim, make me a woman."

I eased down on my elbows without pushing in any further. I felt Brenda's hot breath on my upper chest and neck. When Brenda put her arm and hand around me that wasn't holding Melissa's hand, I pushed hard and broke my first ever hymen.

Brenda screamed and tried to push me off. Melissa was telling her to calm down and that the pain would go away and it would start feeling good shortly.

I laid still until she calmed down and got used to my size. Then I got back up on my hands and started pumping nice and slow. Brenda flinched at first and then moaned. I started fucking her faster but not so fast that I hurt her .

Melissa turned Brenda's hand loose and told her that she may not cum the first time. She also told her that it's not uncommon for that to happen.

Brenda moaned and said that she was going to be one of the ones that did cum. She wrapped her small legs as far around me as she could and started pumping her groin up into mine. She hooked her arms around mine so she could use them as leverage to help her push. Brenda then threw her head back and came. I could feel her pussy muscles gripping and releasing my cock.

With the excitement of fucking my first virgin, Brenda's pussy being so fucking tight and her pussy muscles squeezing my cock, I came hard. I grunted, then yelled and then I pushed my cock all the way in Brenda's pussy. I emptied my balls and Melissa was whispering in my ear to fill Brenda's pussy up.

Brenda yelled, "Oh fuck Jim, I'm cumin again."

She came hard that last time and held on to me and started crying.

I asked Brenda if she was alright and she told me she was fine. She said that she didn't quite expect it to feel as good as it did.

After I rolled off of Brenda, she looked over at Melissa and told her she was right. I was the right man for the job. Brenda gave me a kiss and while blushing asked me if I would fuck her again. I told her I would later, but first I had to make love to Melissa.

Brenda and Melissa both had a big grin on their faces. I rolled over, took Melissa in my arms and started hugging and kissing her. I looked at Melissa and said, "I love you baby. More than you'll ever know.

12