Meeting Michelle

Story Info
A special car ride with Michelle Branch.
857 words
2.53
38.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 11 o'clock at night I was in real trouble. My 1988 Sundance was sitting on the side of the road, engine blown, and I had no idea were the hell I was. As I began the trek down the road to find help I hoped that someone would see me and at least give me a ride somewhere. If I knew then what I know I would have broken the car on purpose.

About 2 hours down the road, I looked behind me to see headlights. I was thrilled.... my feet killed me, and it was starting to rain. As the car came closer to me I waved it down.

As the window of the 2003 Mercedes-Benz lowered I say the most beautiful young women to ever grace this earth.

"Hey, looks like you in a bit of a jam, Hop in" the angel said

"Thanks for the ride I didn't think anybody would stop. Now if I'm not mistaken are you Michelle Branch?"

"Yes I am, and yes I am THE Michelle Branch, the musician. What's your name, and where are you going?" Michelle asked

"Well my name is Nathan, and I don't know where I'm going, cause I don't know where I am." I explained

Michelle simply laughed. I at her and saw that she was wearing a black stain dress with no straps. Her legs were so sexy and I wanted to grab them as soon as I saw them. The erection was almost immediate.

"If you don't mind me asking why are you so dressed up?" I asked hoping she didn't peep down at my know huge cock

"Oh, I was on a date with my know ex-boyfriend at a fancy place, we got into a bad fight and I left him there." Michelle said and then she looked away so I couldn't see the tear.

"Well he is the loser on this one. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, don't cry it is his loss. "I told her. With that she pulled the car to the side of the road. I thought she was going to kick me out. But to my shock she turned and kissed me. This wasn't a little peck on the lips. She kissed me with the same passion and drive like she was kissing someone she truly loved. After she broke the kiss she gave me a wicked smile

"Now lets go somewhere and get to know each other little better." Michelle said as she pulled back onto the road.

* * * * *

Michelle and I held hands the rest of way to where we were going. And I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I tried to get my hand up her dress, but she cut me off and told me to wait till we get to where she was driving.

After what seemed to be 35 minutes, we pulled into a driveway and got out of the car, I asked where we were.

"My house, Silly" Michelle said as he took my hand and led me into her huge house. (And for all those wondering. My cock was still hard.)

Michelle opened the door, led me in, and gave me a quick tour of the place and then proceeded to led me to her bedroom. She closed the door, turned, and kissed me like she did before. I began to take my shirt off, while Michelle worked on my pants. As soon as my pants were off Michelle was licking the head and playing with my balls. After about a minute of her cock teasing me, I stood her up and started to tug on her dress. Michelle pushed me onto the bed, and began unzipping her dress and let it fall to the floor. She then spun around to show me the full view of her Black strapless bra and Black thong. She then took both undergarments off to reveal her beautiful breast, and her pussy was well maintained with a line of hair going down. I stood up, picked her up and carried her over to the bed, set her down, and moved around until I was eating her out.

"OHHHHHH, NATHAN, OHHHHHHH I-I THINK I'M GO-GOING TO CUM!!" Michelle screamed as I found her G-Spot and licked it till she came 4 time.

We then shifted around until we were in the missionary position. When I put my cock in, Michelle moan with excitement, and began to move her hips towards me and I began to thrust in and out. She didn't let me stop until I came in her 6 times.

When we finally finished, it was around 7 a.m. Michelle and I sat down at her kitchen and ate egg and bacon.

"Well, I should be going I have to try and get my car working." I said and I got up to leave.

"Oh you leaving I invited Vanessa over, so we could have some more fun." Michelle said grabbing my arm so I couldn't leave.

"Vanessa who?"

"Vanessa Carlton, Silly"

I immediately got my erection back

To Be Continued...