Meeting Miss Camila Pt. 01

Story Info
I become Miss Camila's property.
1.2k words
4.28
26.2k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutAlexR
SlutAlexR
209 Followers

"Hi. My name is Joshua. I have always wanted to meet a Dominant Woman. I hope I can find one on here. Thanks so much!"

My message was simple. Boring even. But it felt so great to finally post this online. I had been wanting this for so long. Unfortunately, my girlfriend wasn't into my kinks. In fact, she was very vanilla. We were together for 10 years, and it was time for me to experiment. So I posted that innocent message, not really expecting much out of it. But the next day, I received this response.

"Hello josh. I hope you are well. I'm intrigued with your message. I first want to say that I have no patience with time wasters. If you are serious about this, text me at 555-5060. - Miss Camila"

I had no idea who this Miss Camila was, or even if she was real. But I knew the effect her message had on my cock, which was already rock hard. So I texted back.

"Miss Camila. i really want to meet with you. i want to prove that i'm worthy of being in Your presence. Where and when can we meet?" Two minutes later, she responded.

"Hello little boi. I take it that you are a pathetic little slut if you want to spend time with a perfect stranger. Get on your fucking knees and beg for me to accept a meeting. Sent me a pic."

I didn't even think about it and sent the picture right away, with this text. "Miss Camila, i beg You. Please meet with me. i swear You will not be disappointed."

So she sent her address and told me to meet her there at 9 that evening. I jumped in the shower, put my jeans and t-shirt, and headed towards her part of town. I parked my car in front of a beautiful gothic-style building. I buzzed on door 223. "Come in boi", I heard her say. So up I went.

When you're in this type of situation, you imagine different scenarios. What does this Camila look like? Am I going to die here tonight? Is this a big set-up by someone who wants to blackmail me? Am I making a big mistake? But when the door to apartment 223 slowly opened, I felt sudden relief. I smiled and blushed. In front of me was a beautiful red head. She was a bit taller then me (I'd say about 5'9), was obviously a member at the local gym, and had the most beautiful smile I had ever seen. I followed her in, and she invited me to sit down in the living room.

"Hi Josh. First, you must know that you will only talk if I say you can. For the next few minutes, I don't want to hear anything coming out of that slutty little mouth." I nodded.

"You have two choices, baby. You can leave right away, go back to your boring pathetic life, and never think of this again. Or, you can accept that you don't have any say on what is going to happen to you. You will need to agree that you have no control what so ever on what happens to you. You need to agree that you will be owned, body and mind. And to make sure you understand, I will have you sign a contract. This will make me your official owner. You have 30 seconds to make that decision. Timer starts now."

30, 29, 28, 27... The timer had started and my mind was racing! "Miss Camila, I..." She slapped me hard on the right cheek. "No talking bitch!" 19, 18, 17, 16... What should I do? Is this a game? Am I going home to my girlfriend after we play for a bit? 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

"Time's up bitch. If you want to leave, leave. If you want to stay, get undressed." There was a clear authority in her voice, but it was also very reassuring. It's hard to explain how that made me feel. I started to undress.

Once I was completely naked, she invited me to the kitchen table, where there was a contract waiting for me. I started reading it.

"By signing this document, i agree to become Miss Camila's sole property. i understand that She can do what She wants with me. i also understand that i will have no say in my destiny. Her desires will be my priority. My pleasures won't matter anymore. This is a no-limits contract, meaning that i have to do ANYTHING Miss Camila says. This may include (but is not limited to): body modifications, sexual relations with strangers, BDSM, orgasm denial, etc." There was no fine print. But that pretty much said it all. She gave me a pen. "Sign, little whore."

And I did. With a trembling hand. But I did.

"Get on your fucking knees, boi. Kneel in front of me. Hmm... look at that pathetic little cock. I own you now josh. You life will be very different from now on. You will live with one purpose: please me. I will need to cage that little cock soon. But not now. I want you to jerk that clitty, baby. Do it now. Cum as fast as you can."

So I started stroking it. I was looking up at her, making sure I wasn't doing anything wrong. She had a smirk on her face. I didn't know if this was a trick, or if she really wanted me to cum. I was confused. But I was also very close to cumming. She then took out her iPhone and started recording.

"Cum now baby. Cum on the floor for you Mistress." And I did. As soon as she told me to cum, I shot a huge load on her beautiful hardwood floor.

"Now... Josh. You will not cum often, but when you do, you will eat your load. You need to learn to appreciate cum, baby. Because I will have you eat cum from real men's cocks very soon. For now, you will eat yours. Do it now, little bitch. All of it."

I had only tasted my precum. I never had the courage to eat a whole load. But there was no turning back. She owned me, and I had to do this. So I started licking the floor clean, making sure I ate all of it. And I did. In a odd way, I was very proud of myself. I felt slutty, but I felt good.

"Good boi. Mistress is proud of you. But you have so much to learn, little slut. You will sleep here tonight. You will text your girlfriend, and explain that you can't make it home tonight. And you will call in sick to work tomorrow. I have a full day of preparation in store for you tomorrow, and I have already made a few appointments. You will get a body waxing, a manicure and pedicure, and we will head to the mall for some shopping. But that's tomorrow. There's a lot more in store for you tonight. "

She then handed me a little pink box, and invited me to open it. Inside, I found a black leather collar with a pink bow. There was a little metal tag on it, where I could read : Property of Miss Camila. She took it, put it around my neck, and attached a leather leash to it. "Now, follow me to my room little bitch." I looked up at her, smiled, blushed, and followed her. A new life was beginning for me.

SlutAlexR
SlutAlexR
209 Followers