Meeting Miss Cascadden

Story Info
Prissy chick learns a lesson in manners.
3k words
4.2
53.5k
4
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sisters operated one of the most successful small photo studios in Toronto and had developed a niche for the Boudoir photos that women were giving their husbands and boyfriends. A steady word of mouth referral system of wedding parties generated some additional Boudoir clients.

On more than one occasion, the bride's entourage booked some time for the boudoir photos as part of the bride's "girl's night out party".

I was very close to one of my sisters and she let me review the pics of the better looking girls.

Some of them had quite revealing photos and they had assumed that there was privacy and confidentiality because that was the contract guarantee.

For the most part the ladies took all the negatives etc. home with them, but with the complicity of my sister, I was able to keep copies of the photos I liked because I helped out with the processing.

Of course I shared my collection with a few pals and they always anxiously awaited new material

The studio was in a large home and after hours photo shoots could be very cozy with alcohol served. I was never allowed on the premises when the Boudoir shots were taken t to create the effect of a women only club which seemed to result in a relaxed environment where the girls might disrobe.

But early the next day I would arrive at 6 am and process the night's photos.

Add in some booze and saucy talk and some of the photos were quite revealing and explicit.

It was always quite thrilling to see what I might find.

Its amazing how naïve some people can be!

As luck would have it a group of seven ladies from out of town were booked for a Friday niter session as part of their weekend getaway girls stag etc.

Three of the girls had been in weeks earlier to see the place and book the session and my sister had jokingly told me "wait till you see the beauties booked for next weekend"

I found out where the ladies would be staying and told my sister to recommend a certain bar for the Saturday night.

I told some of my buddies to meet me at the bar that Saturday night and that there would be some potential.

I had tried this twice before and the girls had snubbed us both times after we had bought them a lot of expensive drinks. My buddies and I are very ordinary looking and a little on the short side so we don't score much prime beef.

I was at the studio at 6 am that Saturday and as usual my sister that lived there was still asleep.

The photos had to be ready for pickup with negatives by 3 pm.

That's why my younger sister let me "help" without my older sister, a divorced man-hater_ knowing about it.

On this day I hit the jackpot! Seven stunningly gorgeous girls and all showing tits and pussy! Wow!

I made the prints I wanted and finished the job, then rushed over to one of my buddies place.

At first he did not believe that the photos were amateurs but I finally convinced him.

Then we started thinking about the upcoming night!

What if they don't show up? What if they have dates? They must have husbands or boyfriends! Women that gorgeous always do!

We also came to the realization that we could not land them anyway! Too gorgeous!

But the more we looked at the pics the more we dreamed about fucking them!

My buddy came up with the plan.

We would call our two fireman buddies who were chick magnets and let them in on the opportunity and perhaps we could get them back to their house which was a real bachelor pad with some hidden cameras installed.

We had watched a lot of film of these two screwing women's brains out and because I shared my pic stash we had sort of a small club forming.

When we got to the bar at 7pm you could say were a little anxious.

Our two fireman buds said to call them if and when the chicks showed up.

We did not have to wait too long. About 8:30 the girls walked in and all the guys in the bar had to stare.

They were all dolled up and even more gorgeous in person with dresses and stockings and that eighties big hair look that was popular at the time. I would guess that they were all between 25 and 28 years old

My buddy went to call the firefighters and I ordered drinks to be sent over to the bar where the ladies were sitting on bar stools.

They accepted! Great! Step 1 accomplished but I knew I had just burned through a hundred bucks!

I tried to make small talk and was joined by my buddy who immediately started jabbering about girl's night out etc. We introduced ourselves to the two blonds the four brunettes and the auburn haired looker. They were formal and standoffish. The auburn haired looker actually introduced herself as Miss Cascadden!

She was as tall as I was and I am 5 foot 8

She was some kind of sale rep for Holiday Inns and quite full of herself

She was destined to become a legend! But she didn't know it at the time!

I am going to speed ahead to get to the good stuff!!

The fireman arrived and the girls seemed to perk up and we were having quite a good time and laughing.

A couple of other guys horned in and the band started playing and we were dancing

About 11pm a guy known as "Big" showed up who was a buddy of the firemen.

He was smashed and was telling some awful dirty jokes and things were turning bad.

"Miss Cascadden" said that he was "really quite rude" and "they must call you big because of your mouth"

Big called her a cunt and said that he was called 'BIG' because of his horsecock

That ended the evening right there. "Miss Cascadden" gave him the loudest slap I have ever heard and after a little commotion that had the bartender throwing "big" out the girls packed up and headed off without even saying a proper goodbye.

SHUT OUT AGAIN!

We stayed for a couple more and commiserated and the fire buddies made it even worse by repeating again and again how fine the chicks were.

We ranked all the girls as nines and tens and commented that it was the skinniest one "Miss Cascadden" that had overreacted and ruined the evening along with 'big"

I went home that night and whacked off a huge load to the pics.

I thought that was the end of it.

About 7 am Sunday I got a call from the firemen's bachelor pad and they asked what I was up to.

I told them I was still pissed off that their buddy ruined it.

The voice on the other line said "you can come over here right now and fuck a couple of them, because we are"

"WHAT?" I asked in disbelief

"Listen to Dave banging her right now" he said and then I could hear a chick's voice, a very distinctive voice- "Miss Cascadden's" voice???

I could not make out what the voice was saying it was something like " oooh yamma yeye yeye pleezzz ummm ummm" It sounded like someone getting their brains fucked out.

In a moment Dave was on the line saying "Come and get some of this bitch! She is white hot!"

"Who is white-hot" I asked as my balls tightened and I was about to barf from sheer excitement.

"Annie" Dave said matter of factly. Then I heard a voice say " My name is Ann not Annie oomph ummm ugh ugh ugh ugh omigod!"

Then I heard Dave tell Rick to "get over here and shut this bitch up a second so I can hear"

Apparently Rick did just that and the Dave retuned saying "she's sucking Ricky's cock now and she's pretty good. We've got her on the spit roast now! She's whining a bit but she's taking it pretty good. God this pussy is a man killer! Awesome! Great tities and perfect ass! Going to pickup the pace now. Watch out Ricky I'm gonna go hard! Gonna turn her over and finish this bitch!

I heard the whimpering they were talking about Ann or Annie was begging "wait a second-wait a min- don't don't I need to I wanna I wanna hold on ugh ugh ugh ugh pleeezz pleeez yeh yeh yeh oh bay ohgod okay okay ogod not there there not there okay okay like that like that like that OOOOhhhhhhhh pleez pleez I cant icant don't don't okay okay okay like that like that right right right innea ineeda ineeda OOOOOOHHHHHHH AAHHHHH!!! Oh honey honey honey!

I heard Dave groan and then he said "Get the fuck over here" and he hung up the phone

I called a cab and it was the longest twenty minutes of my life and I threw the money at the driver not waiting for change.

The door was unlocked so I ran in and down to the basement to the screen room as they call it!

She was there alright! Miss Cascadden herself and apparently they had fucked her first name outta her Ann or Annie.

She was sprawled out on the bed missionary style with a glazed look in her eyes

There was a white sheet draped across her body.

Dave was sipping a beer standing over Laurie who was sitting slumped over on Rick's cock

He was sitting on the end of the bed with his feet on the floor and just mashing her ass with his hands as he jacked her up and down slowly. Laurie had her head on Ricks shoulder and Dave said "She was kind of outta it for a while but her pussy still works well. What took you so long? I was waiting for you to go next but I am ready again myself. Watch this!" he said as he stuck his finger in Laurie's mouth and she gamely sucked it without opening her eyes.

Rick said "You can fuck Laurie while you are waiting. Her pussy is real nice and this ass is hard man! But Annie is the full ride! The full ride! She just needs a little break because she moves all over the place and her pussy is a snake biter! A real snake biter! Twitching and spraying all over! She looks real skinny but when you strip her down she's all tits and ass with a tiny waist! I will show you."

Rick stood up and without pulling out of Laurie he used one hand to jerk the sheet off of Annie.

He was right, she was well put together as the pictures had shown and I had jacked off to her just the night before. Now she was before me almost naked and extremely vulnerable. Quite a spectacular site

Her bra was underneath her pulled out tits and she had garters and stockings on with a nice full patch of red brown hair barely concealing large pouting pussy lips.

Her legs were slightly apart but you could clearly see some splooge in her cunt

.I noticed that they had a camera out in plain site just a few feet from the edge of the bed.

Dave saw me looking at the camera and he said "It will be a hell of a show we have three different angles and they wont remember much anyway so I moved this one to a close up position. Look at this spectacular puss" he checked the camera focus and then he walked over to the side if Annie.s bed and gently slipped his finger into her slit. She made eye contact immediately but didn't say a word!

I was still stupefied and had not uttered a word as I was trying to believe what I was seeing and hearing!

Dave took his other hand and gently spread her pussy lips and loaded his fingers with the splooge and gently started to rub circles over her exposed clit.

Annie's head rose slightly and she arched her back and cocked her head up a bit to watch but seemed lost for words. She did part her legs and started a slow moan and was swallowing hard and licking her lips.

"Stick a finger in her he said" and then he picked her panties up off the bed and gently sniffed the crotch before passing them to me. I sniffed them too as there was a massive cumstain and some red pussy hairs in the crotch.

"When and how did all this happen I asked wide eyed"

One of them left a package behind and they came back just before closing and Annie was pissed about having to pay cab fare again so we offered them a ride home but we had to go up for our car keys and the girls came up and we broke out the Dom Perignon.

But we laced it a bit!!

About twenty minutes later they were a lot more "approachable"

It was fun making the first moves on her!

"She was feisty and fought pack a bit so we started on Laurie who finished all of her own drink and part of Ann's before we noticed and could stop her. We knew that Ann would calm down when the drug took effect so we let her watch us pound Laurie for while. You should have seen the look on her face when we took Laurie's panties off and stuck our dicks in her. Someday you will see it all on tape .Its the best ever and really quite comical she was incredibly hot after she got into the mood a bit.

We were banging Laurie pretty good and then we looked over to see that Annie's hands were pulling up her panties and she had glazed eyes. So we came back to her and she squawked a bit about not going to allow us to fuck her so we started to play with her tits.

We pulled her tits out and both Rick and I sucked on em until she was moaning that I just pulled her panties down and noticed all the goop in her crotch. We stood her up and let her dress fall to the floor than we tuned her over and I buried my bone to the hilt. Then we called you"

Dave had been fingering her the whole time while telling me this history and Annie was starting to moan and arch her back.

I had waited long enough and I was going to fuck that pussy.

I dropped by pants and underwear and my proud 6 inches was in her before Dave could say a word. I pulled her slightly over the edge of the bed and had to get up on my toes a bit but I was now holding the backs of her knees and was mashing her pussy. She was hot and tight and her pussy was having spasms like crazy and then she called for Jesus and dropped a steaming load of pussy syrup on my dick, which made me cum immediately.

She was gasping for air as I pulled out and then Dave slammed into her hard and started pounding it.

Anne was moaning and started to yip like a small dog. The pussy smell was incredible. Rick lay Laurie down on the next bed and came over to watch and then called out the word "snowball" Dave pulled out and Rick plunged in. he had a thick cock that was clearly bigger than mine and Dave's and Annie seemed to notice as here head snapped up again so she could watch and they were taking turns of about 30 seconds each and Annie was loving it. I was not hard again just yet so I turned Laurie over and tried to get her to suck my cock but she was out cold. So I tried to get Annie to suck it but she was not able to concentrate.

It did make me hard enough so I tapped Dave on the shoulder and he let me have that pussy again.

It took about 90 seconds and then I came again. Dave finished in Annie in about the same time and then Rick turned her over and stuck two pillows under her hips so he could really get that ass up high He entered her and pounded it doggy style and came pretty quick.

We need a break, Annie most of all!

Dave went into the bathroom and came back with some towels and washcloths and started to wipe Annie up

It was time for some explanations!

Dave explained that they had perfected a concoction of roofies and champagne and had used it at least 30 times on female victims to make sure they had complete cooperation.

It would last about ten to twelve hours and when the girls woke up dressed and confused they would take them back to the hotel and put them in their room.

Nobody ever complained likely because nobody could remember.

Dave started to dress them by putting their panties back on and putting Laurie's bra on her etc.

I was disappointed because I thought this meant we were done.

I asked why the hurry and Dave replied' No hurry at all we have at least 8 hours I am just making them presentable for our next guests."

"What guests?? Let's not let too many people find out what we have done" I complained

Dave waved me off and said "chill out let's have a beer while we wait for "big" to get here"

"BIG!!" I cried "are you nuts? Annies gonna leave!"

Dave and Rick started to laugh hysterically at that and I saw their point.

[TO BE CONTINUED]