Meeting Miss Turner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DB noticed the commotion and hissed while she extended her hand; which was filled By Shaq with the knobbed end of Miss Turner. Still sticky with Brandie's essence DB pushed the ruby ball inside Isabelle.

"Oh god Barbara do...it, do it, do it, do it, do it..." Isabelle squealed with the voice of a much younger woman.

DB kissed nibbled and licked, neck, shoulders, and nipples in cadence with the magic wand in her hand which churned Isabelle until thick creamy sauce brimmed from her with each outward stroke. Isabelle was maddened with pleasure relaxed herself until her body floated from the stimulation and responded independently of conscious thought.

"Wait, wait, wait I have to peepee," Cried Isabelle.

"I bet you don't, now relax let that feeling happen baby I promise you'll like it," DB coaxed.

"Please, please, I really have to go," Isabelle begged.

"Nah baby give it to me, relax and give it to me..." DB coaxed some more.

Isabelle at last stopped trying to suppress the feeling and let the tensed muscles go limp, almost instantly pleasurable sensations rippled through her loins and exploded in her brain as flashes of light and floating spots.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming, I'm cumming, don't stop don't stop..." Isabelle pleaded.

DB had no intension of stopping and worked the woman's over whelmed vagina until she begged for mercy when the pleasure became too much to bear.

Shaq said. "Damn girl you made her grab her toes!"

Isabelle wondered who was grabbing their toes until she realized she was the one they were talking about.

Shaq left Brandie curled in a fetal position on the table and crawled across the green felt to join her friend. They kissed each other and giggled quite please with pulling off the double coup.

"I think we had quite a night already and happy hour isn't over yet," DB beamed.

Pointing to herself and then other women DB held up one finger which Isabelle thought strange behavior; until Tina delivered another round of drinks to the woman.

Isabelle pushed her disheveled hair out of her face so she could get her Martini to her lips and mumbled. "Shit I forgot about the damn security camera back here."

"We didn't," DB and Shaq said almost in unison, and then laughed about their stereo response. The woman dressed and went out to the bar proper for the rest of the night.

Isabelle who she had never cheated during her marriage before was dealing with a mix of emotions. Shaq, DB, Brandie and Marsha the bartender consoled her at the bar, the one thing that was certain she wasn't going to stop coming to Happy Hour.

Brandie discovered that her friend at the end of the bar was Deb from her neighborhood who was a few years older then her.

"Does Ronald know you hang out here?" Brandie asked.

Ronald was Deb's sixty year old Sugar Daddy who kept Deb looking ghetto fabulous for a few hours enjoyment of her bootylicious fineness.

"Yes he does girl, he rather see me here eating pussy then sucking some other nigga's dick when he's home with his wife," Deb said slurring slightly.

Marsha the bartender was close by and ventured into their conversation.

"You know sweetie you haven't really joined the sisterhood until you been with scooter bitch." Marsha said leering.

"I thought I was going to be your fantasy tonight?" Deb complained winking at Brandie.

"Yeah scoot your ass down the bar and serve someone, girlfriends coming home with us," Said DB.

That was news to Brandie, but she was down with it.

Several hours later the three women walked Isabelle to the cab that would take her home, and then across the parking lot to Shaq's car for the ride to their place, but Shaq had one more surprise.

"Oh my god I forgot all about your surprise!" Shaq exclaimed.

"Oh yeah, what did you get me?" DB asked.

Shaq opened her car's trunk and replied. "This."

DB and Brandie looked into the trunk and saw a woman lying inside the compartment. Brandie did a double take when she noticed the person was Big Sista Numero Uno; Chelsea. She was blindfolded, bound, and butterball naked.

"Shit...look what the cat drug in." Said DB, then added. "You back again girl?"

Shaq answered for Chelsea. "Damn right she's back again. And ready to eat all the black pussy you can handle aren't you little bitch?"

Yes Ma'am," Chelsea answered obediently as Shaq closed the lid on her.

Since you two know each other I think we'll keep her blindfolded until you leave, whenever that is? DB said to Brandie upon entering the car as they got ready to start the next part of their weekend.

The End

12