Meeting Mistress' Final Need

Story Info
A pet meets her mistress' need for submission.
762 words
4.13
8k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ahbedeah
ahbedeah
25 Followers

Of course she thought you were the perfect pet, that was the side of yourself that you showed her. You woke up well before dawn, like she wanted. You cleaned her home and cooked her breakfast, like she expected. You knelt at the foot of her bed until she would reign you attend to you, as she deserved.

At her command, you would commit any depravity or embrace any degradation. But you had other needs, too, and you knew that she did as well.

So you hid the pill she gave you a few nights before under your tongue. Yes, it always helped you sleep soundly and be more suggestible in the morning, but you knew Mistress needed it more.

You added it to her evening drink. If she had looked carefully, she would have seen that something was off. But why would she? She trusted you. You wanted her to trust you. You were ready to show her just how committed you were to her happiness.

When she was safely asleep, you bound her hands and feet to the corners of her bed. You had her face down on the bed and helpless, a ball-gag in her mouth.

You waited until she woke up. The sun was just starting to rise above the horizon when woke up, just as you had expected. It took her a few moments to realize what was happening and then several minutes to accept it. You had the strap-on ready for when she finally stopped struggling against the ropes.

You even had her special lube, the one that made your asshole agonizingly sensitive. It was her turn to experience that.

The first time you fucked her, it was hard and fast. You wanted her to cum quickly, and she did not disappoint. Pleasure first, then denial, then ecstasy. That was what she had taught you.

After that, you went around to her head. You pulled her hair back to look her in the eyes. "Don't worry, Mistress. I'm here to serve you, as always. I know what you need."

You smeared the lube on her nipples and teased her asshole with the tip of the hard, plastic cock. After a few minutes, she started grinding her ass against you, begging for stimulation. She began grinding her hips into the bed, trying to dry-hump her way to the orgasm her body needed.

You knew it would never work, because you had done the same thing many times yourself. But you wanted her to keep trying. You knew that she needed to be consumed by her need in order to be properly sated; she had taught you that. She had prepared you for this moment, even though neither of you had understood that at the time.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" you asked her. She nodded without hesitation. "Are you ready to let me help you meet your needs? ALL your needs?" She hesitated. You pulled the tip of your strapon away from her needing hole. She strained against her ropes to try to press her hole back against the hard cock. You asked her again, "Are you ready to let me help you meet your needs? ALL your needs?" She grunted an assent and nodded her head wildly.

With that, you plunged the strap-on into her ass. You felt the initial resistance, followed by the exquisite release. You had never felt it from this side, but you had thought about it a great deal. She thrashed against the straps, screaming to be fucked faster and harder. You, however, were in control of yourself, like she needed you to be. You groped her breasts and slapped her as you fucked her, calling you all the names she had blessed you with over the years. She responded just as you had so many times. Mistress needed this, and you live to serve her. Finally, she screamed into the gag and came onto the bed.

When the both of you returned to breathing normally, you sat beside her and petted her sweaty body "I'm glad you'll let me help you, Mistress. I want to meet all your desires and be all you need."

You untied her, and she collapsed into herself on the bed. She did not argue or rebuke you. She was switched off from the world, lost in the afterglow of the bliss you had given her.

You know her needs, perhaps better than she does, and you will be the one to meet them.

You will ALWAYS be the one to meet ALL her needs.

ahbedeah
ahbedeah
25 Followers