Meeting Mistress Linda Ch. 01

Story Info
Office flirtation turns into a power game.
1.4k words
4.29
37k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sl_dave
sl_dave
38 Followers

It was another mind numbing project meeting in the top floor conference room, known to all as the goldfish bowl because of the unusual round room shape and all the glass curvy walls. I was close to gawping like a goldfish at the utter mundane meeting I was sat in. The room had one positive as you could pass the time by people watching through the glass. This was the Finance area and it had a number of woman that were quite attractive to me out there beyond the glass. In my direct line of site was an alcove with a printer that was shared by a number of people in the department. Every so often someone would appear and collect their printing. It helped pass the time eyeing the ladies whilst they waited for their printing. One that particularly caught my eye was a shapely woman, perhaps in her mid forties, dressed in a shortish thigh hugging dark skirt, a white frock taught with a large bosom and great legs in seamed stockings that went down to a pair of shiny red "killer" high heels. I found her to be very attractive as I greatly admired the more mature and fuller figured woman. She also had a lovely face, short hazel coloured hair and dark shiny eyes. I was enjoying the view when she disappeared back to her desk with her printing. Damn.

A minute later she was back again and I lapped up the aspect. She turned her back to me and I savored her callipygian shape. I do like a woman's buttocks on the plump side and her nates were deliciously full. Again she disappeared. My mind drifted back to the meeting and the realization that we were still only on the second agenda item. I glanced out again to the printer area but no one was there. Wait, she was back! Excellent. I looked with longing at her legs and then the very sexy shoes. There seemed to be a problem with the printer and she had to bend over it, one leg straight and the other cocked at the knee. I swear she did a little jiggle almost like she knew she was being watched. I heard my name mentioned and re-focused on the meeting. I sneaked another look at those gorgeous red shoes that had never left my peripheral vision. Now they were pointing towards me and the toe of the left foot was tapping in an angry manner. I quickly looked up at her face and saw that she was staring at me. Her index finger and long nail wagged slowly and she shook her head. I felt myself blush deeply. I pretended to be looking at something else in the distance but I was startled. I looked back and she had a triumphant smile, cocked her head and walked out of view. For the rest of the meeting I kept my head down and pretended to focus on the details of the discussions.

When I got back to my desk there was an e-mail from someone called Linda. I opened it with a dread feeling. The message simply read "Caught!"

Quickly I looked up the name on the company intranet and against her profile was a photograph. It was my printer lady.

I could ignore it but that seemed to just compound my guilt? I could deny it? Or I could come clean and confess. Carefully I constructed a reply. In the subject line I just put "guilty". The message was "I could tell you that I am sorry that I was looking at your lovely body and hot dress and shoes but that would be a lie. I am only sorry that I got caught . . . and even when I think about it I am not too sorry about that as I now have the chance to tell you that you are a joy to look at. Please don't be angry with me. Is there some way I can make it up to you? Do I need chastisement?"

She made me wait two gut-wrenching days until Friday before she wrote back. "My office - today @ 6:00pm. I expect promptness."

I arrived at Linda's office just before her deadline. As I approached I could see she her leaning back and talking on a hands free cellphone headset. I waited shyly outside but she clicked her fingers and pointed down next to her chair. I quietly went in and stood at the spot. She clicked her fingers again whilst she continued to talk into the phone. I gave her a puzzled look but again she just pointed to the spot on the carpet next to her chair. She wanted me to kneel on the floor? I slowly knelt down on the floor. Linda nodded and moved her chair round whilst flicking her left shoe off under the desk and planted her foot in my crotch.

Linda spoke into the phone "Hold on Wendy, just for one second"

She pressed a button that must have muted the phone mic and said "foot massage" to me and then clicked the mute off and went back to talking on the phone. I gently placed my hands on her foot with both thumbs on the soles of her feet and started to knead her foot through her stocking. As I worked her foot I listened to her conversation.

"Hi Wendy, yes just something I had to do . . . oh no, I'm here all alone . . . I don't mind, I keep myself going by fantasizing now and again to break to monotony . . . oh my main one at the moment is that Andy, the young and innocent looking guy in IT is kneeling at my desk giving me a foot rub . . . oh it does get better than that . . . because when I'm finished her I'm taking him to my apartment and force him to be my sex slave for the weekend."

I quickly looked up from my ministrations. Linda looked squarely into my face and as I blushed deeply she winked slowly at me.

"What do you mean I couldn't handle him . . . I'd enjoy beating him into submission."

She picked up a ruler and forcefully slapped her other hand with it whilst looking me in the eyes and smiling.

"I bet he's the sort who'd love that kind of treatment."

I could now feel the heat in my face burning I bowed my head again and concentrated even harder on her stockinged feet.

"He soon know who was in charge and in the morning he'd cook me a full English breakfast and serve it to me in bed."

She then laughed out loud at some comment from Wendy as I bowed my head again and concentrated on her stockinged feet.

"Then he'd do all my housework in just a thong. But that is just getting beyond even the realms of fantasy. So what are you doing this weekend Wendy?"

As Linda listened to Wendy's plans she opened her desk drawer and pulled out a black leather collar. She unbuttoned my shirt and placed the collar around my neck and expertly buckled it into place. It felt electrifying. A click of her fingers brought me back around again and back to her foot that nestled again in my crotch.

"Oh my plans, well this weekend I'm looking after a little puppy . . . yeah, just a trial really to see if I could own one permanently . . . he's a really cute little thing" as she spoke she tousled my hair, "lovely doleful eyes and a little pink tongue that's just aching to lick me" she held her hand to my mouth and I keenly put my tongue out and licked her fingers.

"It's not all going to be fun Wendy, I'll have to house train him . . . but if it's done with a firm hand and affection it will be a rewarding experience. If he's good I might think about keeping him."

Linda cupped my chin in her hand and looked deeply into my eyes. She then lifted my chin up and clipped a long chain leash to the big metal O ring that hung from the collar.

"OK, take care Wendy and I'll speak to you on Monday, bye."

Linda took off her headset and clicked her finger and pointed to her shoe laying under her desk. I scuttled under and retrieved it and deftly slid it on her foot.

"Good boy, you're coming on fast, now stand up and walk to heel" I stood and was led from the building, into her car and then driven to her apartment for the weekend.

sl_dave
sl_dave
38 Followers