Meeting Molly

Story Info
Young woman meets online lesbian lover for weekend fun.
1.3k words
3.91
38.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a hot day, the sun is burning down and a cool breeze drifts over her skin just enough to keep her from getting too hot. Rein looks around, taking in the unfamiliar surroundings. Self-consciously she watches the crowds bustling past and starts to feel a little lonely.

Ten long minutes have passed since the bus dropped her off and had driven away, now here she is alone in a strange city, waiting for Molly, a woman she has never met. It was agreed that Rein would meet Molly here and they would drive together to the small village where Molly had grown up. Once there they would spend the following three days and 2 nights together.

They had met in a chat room on the Internet and gotten along well from the start. Molly was a couple of years older than Rein but still they had a lot in common.

Over the months that followed they became very close and Molly had confided in her a sexual attraction to women. They began talking more intimately on a regular basis and feelings stirred inside Rein, deep sexual longings that had been buried away.

The shared fantasies and desires, and talked on the phone regularly taking part in mutual masturbation. Bringing them selves to climax while whispering desperately, lovingly to each other.

So the inevitable happened, they took the next step. A two hours bus ride from home here she was, waiting with anxious anticipation. Excited and a little nervous, scanning every face that passed in case it was Molly.

'Rein? Hi, sorry I'm late. It was hell getting parked'. Turning Rein saw a familiar face in the crowd. Molly approached her waving, a broad smile on her face.

Rein smiled back, an observation crossing her mind, 'Funny I thought she'd be taller'. Oh, but she was sexy, so much sexier than she'd imagined. Dressed simply in jeans and a cotton top she looked good enough to eat.

Picking up her overnight bag she walked towards Molly, and after the usual pleasantries, they made their way to where the car was parked.

The conversation is a little tense and most of the journey is spent in silence, Rein watching the countryside pass by. Getting ever further from home the butterflies in her belly are in full flight. She's waited so long for this weekend and now it's here. She's in the car with the woman she's shared her deepest fantasies with, and cum for time and time again.

As the car stops Rein looks over at the lovely woman sat next to her, and their eyes meet, as Molly announces 'This is it! Home sweet home'.

It's a fairly large, modern looking house, with a large wooden front door and an imposing almost judgemental feel about it that makes Rein shudder slightly.

Once inside she starts to feel more relaxed. The décor is warm and homely, welcoming. She manages a smile and starts to follow Molly upstairs. As they pass the first door Molly turns to her, with an expression on her face that Rein can't quite read, and say's 'That's my room'.

They pass another door, then Molly opens a third and leads her inside. Pointing to a chest of drawers she say's ' Feel free to unpack, use any of the cupboards in here that you want too, the bathroom is next door if you feel like a shower. I'm going to let you get sorted now, I'll be downstairs if you need anything'.

Watching as she turns to go Rein calls after her 'I want to kiss you…' Glancing back Molly smiles sweetly before walking out and closing the door behind her.

Slipping off her shoe's Rein starts to unpack her things. Picking up her wash bag, she walks into the bathroom. It's a tidy practical room with a shower cubicle in the corner opposite the door, and a large mirror on the wall. Placing her things on a shelf she looks at the shower. It's 5pm and a long time since she left her house that morning. Her back aches from the travelling and she feels tired and dirty. Yes, a shower is just what she needs.

Slowly she starts to undress, removing her cotton trousers and crisp white blouse. Turning she glimpse's her self in the mirror and take's a long look. The diet was paying off. Not yet perfect but the reflection is pleasing. Full hips and breasts make her narrowing waist look more slender than it is. Reaching back she releases the clasp on her bra and lets it fall to the floor, her smooth creamy breasts bounce free and settle comfortably on her chest. Her hands stroke over them lightly, and she pinches her nipples, sending a shiver down her spine. Softly her fingers float over her belly and slip under the waistband of her panty's, bending forward she slides them down her legs in one perfect movement. Stepping out of them she looks at her reflection, closer this time. A satisfied smile spreads across her face as she turns and walks over to the shower.

Stepping in she turns the water on. The first jet is cold against her skin making her gasp and her body tense. As the water warms she relaxes again, enjoying the wet caresses on her body. Her hands smooth back her short brown hair and caress her neck, shoulders and breasts. A sigh escapes her soft lips and her nipples harden under the attention of her fingers. Slipping her right hand lower past her belly she gently strokes her mound before slipping a finger between her swollen lips and massaging her clitoris. Her breathing deepens and a low moan echoes round the cubicle. She thrusts two fingers deep into her delicious hot wetness. She feels the unmistakable beginnings of an orgasm building deep inside, her moans get louder and her fingers thrust deeper and faster until waves of pleasure rush over her.

With a start she feels a draught against her skin, opening her eyes she sees Molly holding open the cubicle door. She's naked and a light tan covers her beautiful slim body, her firm breasts sway as she steps into the shower closing the door behind her. Squeezing soap into her hands Molly starts to smooth it over Reins shoulders and breasts, her fingers caressing the hard pink nipples, twisting them watching her lovers face as Rein gasps and moans in delight. Her hands move lower resting on her hips before sliding round to cup her sweet ass, she takes each nipple in her mouth in turn, sucking and flicking them with her tongue.

Raising her head Molly is met by Reins hungry mouth and they kiss passionately their tongues exploring devouring each other, their breasts crushed together as water cascades over them. Lowering to her knees Molly presses Rein against the wall and her fingers skilfully part her outer lips, she teasingly strokes the tender flesh with long slow licks, increasing the pressure as she reaches her clitoris taking it in her mouth and sucking on it gently while Rein cries out in ecstasy as an orgasm courses thru her body. Greedily Molly buries her face further into her lover tasting her sweetness and slides her tongue deep inside her sucking hard. She knows that soon Rein will cum again and cover her face in the hot sticky juices she's craved so long.

Molly's fingers knead Reins tight ass as she seduces the tender sweet pussy in her mouth. Reins hands snake behind Molly's head pressing her face deeper into her aching flesh as she cum's violently, her juices flowing into her mouth as she laps it up hungrily not wanting to waste a drop.

As Reins breathing slows Molly stands and holds her close kissing her deeply, slowly, letting her taste her own cum on her tongue. With a final soft kiss on her mouth Molly steps out of the shower, leaving Rein leaning against the wall, water flowing over her satiated, quivering body. Looking over to the bathroom door her lover has just walked out of a smile settles on Reins face. Yes! This was going to be a wonderful weekend.