Meeting Molly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a huge smile on Molly's face as she ended the kiss and drew away from me a little. Finally her hand came off my cock but I loved her repurposing as she grasped the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head, her bush of hair pulled back momentarily before rebounding around her face. He had on a plain black bra that looked to be having some difficulty restraining her boobs. My eyes zeroed in and my hand reached out to touch her bra.

The bra was supple enough for me to feel the movement of her breasts as I pressed and pushed up a little. Molly sighed and closed her eyes momentarily. "Do you need any more proof that they're real? Would you like to see them?" Finally!

"I want to kiss them." I replied, feeling confident in the situation for the first time.

Molly reached behind her and unclipped the bra. It loosened at the front first and then fell away as her hands came around. She shrugged her shoulders and effortlessly the bra slid down her arms and was tossed aside. I was suddenly looking at her incredible breasts. They were large, round and peaking with perfect dark nipples. To me they looked heavy, but somehow they seemed to defy gravity and protruded outwards more than they sagged down. My instinct was to reach out and take them in my hands, but I was mesmerized for a few seconds before I finally was able to move my hand to her nipple.

"You look gorgeous." I managed to look up to Molly's smiling eyes.

"I'm glad you like them. I take it there are no more questions about them being real?" Molly didn't dwell on the discomfort of my reason for being there. "Didn't you say you wanted to kiss them?"

No further invitation was needed and I bent forward to take a nipple in my mouth. I felt, rather than heard, Molly gasp as I sucked on her and felt the nipple bulge slightly in my mouth. I used my hand to push her breast up and help me get more of her in my mouth as I sucked and gave her some small bites as I eased my mouth off her. Without looking at Molly's face I repeated my actions on her other breast.

While I worked on her breasts Molly's hand found its way back to my crotch and her fingers clamped around my, now fully erect again, cock. I felt her start to stroke me but managed to continue with my work on her gorgeous breasts.

I felt Molly's hair come close to my head and she whispered, "I want you inside me."

I swear I felt my cock jump and harden to a previously unknown degree as her words sunk in. I knew that's where our situation was headed, but something about her voice was just so sensual and her desire for me was the most incredible turn on.

Molly eased away from me and stood up in front of the sofa, her hand releasing my cock, almost reluctantly. Without delay Molly unzipped her jeans, pushed her thumbs into the waistband and eased them down her legs, panties and all.

Molly's pubic area was covered in a short fuzz of hair that was trimmed but enticing. As she moved to get rid of her jeans I glimpsed her pussy lips, just sliding open slightly as her legs moved to kick her pants away.

Not as experienced as Molly, I wasn't used to being with girls who really knew what they wanted and it was immensely exciting to be with her and not have to guess what I should do next. Molly immediately sat back on the sofa, swung her legs up and body round to face me. Her legs were open and her pussy the most inviting sight I'd ever seen.

"Come over here," she invited, "I need you inside me."

At first I wasn't quite sure how to position myself, but Molly guided me by the arm and brought me to kneel in front of her. I looked down between her legs again and just caught a slight glint of moisture between her pussy lips. Molly reached and took hold of my cock, pulling me down towards her pussy. I leaned over and rested my weight on arms as she pulled me closer and closer. My face was next to hers. I could smell the toiletries she had used, see the intensity on her eyes and feel the warmth of her skin next to mine. I felt the tip of my cock touch her and immediately felt the heat of her pussy as she guided my tip between her pussy lips.

Molly's hand left my cock and she leaned up to kiss me, her tongue working inside my mouth as she made a tiny wriggle and encouraged me to enter her. I pushed a little and felt the head of my cock slip inside. Molly was so wet there was no resistance and my cock effortlessly slid down deep into her heat.

When I'd settled inside her Molly kissed me more passionately. I felt her hands wrap around my back and pull in, just making sure I was as deep as possible. "God, you feel good." She broke the kiss to whisper to me. "Think you can cum again for me baby?"

I answered by withdrawing a little and plunging into her again, then again. I started with a slow rhythm, slow and deep as I enjoyed the sensations of Molly's heat, her welcoming wetness and the arousal of her words and hands as they urged me on. I felt Molly shift a little, ease her legs open wider and allow me to plunge just a little deeper as I started build up a faster rhythm with each deep lunge into her. I felt Molly grind her pubic mound back into my strokes and pant a little as we got faster together.

The first indication I had that Molly was cumming was when she opened her eyes wide, looked into mine and urged, "Faster baby. Faster... now."

The area where our bodies met felt soaking as her wetness spread with the rhythmic movement of my cock in and out of her. I felt her reposition again so she could grind her clit against my body each time I slid into her. Molly groaned and pulled me harder and harder into her. Feeling her hands pull me, I kept thrusting as hard and deep as I could.

There was no mistaking when Molly came. She pushed her clit towards me harder and harder until I felt her hands pull me into her and not let go. She breathed, "Yes," as she held me to her and I felt the contractions of her pussy grip and release my cock several times while Molly groaned and squirmed against me. It was a full minute before Molly opened her eyes and let her body relax. Her face broke into a huge smile.

"Good boy." She almost laughed now. "That was so damn nice. Cum for me now. Fuck me baby."

She eased up all her pressure to hold me into her and I started thrusting again. There was no slow build-up in my rhythm this time and I simply went about chasing my own climax with deep, satisfying strokes into Molly's pussy.

I saw her watching my face and looking down to see my cock moving in and out of her. Her face was flushed and when she spoke her words were always soft but hot. "That's it baby, cum for me baby. Cum hard for me, deep inside me."

My climax started and Molly knew it immediately. Her hands started to make caressing movements all over my back, soft movements that fired touch sensors in my skin and seemingly turning my whole body into a live nerve ending. I closed my eyes as I felt the orgasm start. First my thighs and balls felt on fire as the feeling burned out from my core, then I felt a different heat as my cock started to twitch inside her and pump cum into her. Molly simply said, "There," as my fluids flushed into her. I felt wave after wave of cum shoot from me to her before I could only collapse on top of her, both of us panting now.

After a few seconds of recovery I moved to roll off Molly but she stopped me. "It's okay. Stay there." She kissed me. "Unless you're uncomfortable?"

I shook my head and settled back. I knew my cock was deflating, but I was still just hard enough to stay inside her. I'd never known a more comfortable place.

"Well," Molly sighed, "I guess we both know now."

I looked at her face for a clue as to what she was talking about. "We know what?"

Molly smirked. "You know that my boobs are real and I know that your cock is real and fully-functioning."

"I guess we do." I conceded.

"Alice isn't expecting you back anytime soon is she?"

I shook my head.

"Good." Molly kissed me lightly on the lips. "Because... unless you have any objections... I'd like to check out a few more body parts. Just to make sure they're real."

12