Meeting Mom Online

Story Info
Mother has a Valentine's Day surprise for role playing son.
25.6k words
4.8
401k
905
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
21,972 Followers

Author's Note: Welcome to my Valentine's Day contest entry. I used to do a lot of role playing on line, most of it incest scenarios and I thought it would be fun to base a story on that premise. On a more serious note, if you're reading this you enjoy mother/son stories and if you do then you know who Alwaywantedto is. Last week this legend of Literotica removed all of his stories. He has been ill for quite some time and I wish him the best. Alwayswantedto was not just the best writer of mother/son stories, but a great person who four years ago reached out to a then newbie incest author to encourage his work and offer advice and friendship. He did that for many here and whereas we will all miss his stories, I will miss the man even more. This story is dedicated to him. Lovecraft68

*

I woke up with a hard on and the fleeting glimpse of the dream that had awoken me; a dream of fucking my mother. Most guys would be appalled if they'd dreamed of their mother sucking their cock like a porn star and begging their son to fuck them, but for me? It was a day like any other.

I'd been obsessed with my mother for well over a year and how it started I wasn't really sure, but what I knew is in my mind she went from being the most beautiful woman I'd known to becoming the sexiest, most sensual woman I could imagine.

I looked over at the alarm clock and saw it was just after six am. Mom would be getting up right about now and soon would be in the shower. As it always did, the image of her in the steamy shower, slowly soaping up her magnificent body caused my already hard cock to ache with desire.

I thought of her teasing her nipples with her soapy fingers before sliding them between her lush thighs and rubbing her clit. The soap running down her stomach and thighs would look just like a nice hot load of cum, her son's cum.

My mind raced with the fantasy of me walking into the bathroom, stripping and getting in the shower behind her. I would reach around and pull her against me; one hand stroking her tits, the other rubbing her hard clit. Mom's long wet hair would feel damn good on my chest and she would be grinding her wet ass into my raging hard on.

Leaning her head against my shoulder she would moan my name and tell me to make her cum so I could bend her over and fuck her and cum all over the cheeks of her sweet round ass. My hand strayed to my cock, and I thought of her telling me the reason she had been alone since my jerk off father left last year to chase girls my age was she was waiting for me.

I was the only man she knew she could trust and would take good care of not just her amazing body, but her as well. That was why I was having a hard time dating girls the last few months. My obsession with my mother had gotten to the point she was the only woman I wanted.

Even as I teased myself, slowly stroking my cock and enjoying how hard I was for my mother, it dawned on me I would need to get over it at least enough to enjoy getting laid as it certainly was never going to happen with mom. As exciting as my fantasies were I knew they were twisted and mom loved me dearly, but as her son.

What a waste, my mother lying alone in her bed at night and me two rooms down thinking about her. I pushed her from my mind; it was too early to start my day frustrated. My feelings were getting to the point it was past teasing and close to torment. Christ, tomorrow was Valentine's Day and here I was not only without a girlfriend, but thinking about my sex with my mother. Could I be a bigger loser?

With that in mind, I thought of mom and for a moment not in a perverted way, but as a concerned son. Mom was also going to be alone for Valentine's Day. For her that was worse than it was for me.

I was twenty and the day didn't mean as much to me, not to mention it was my own fault I had no one to spend it with. My oedipal obsession had taken me to the point I wasn't paying any attention to any of the girls at school, even the ones that flirted with me.

But for mom it was different; she had caught my father cheating just before last Valentine's, when the idiot accidently sent my mother a text meant for his girlfriend. Although he'd been gone a year and the divorce was final seven months ago mom hadn't had so much as a date and moped around the house. Lately she seemed more depressed than usual.

When I asked what was wrong she would always shrug and say there was something on her mind. When I would ask why she wasn't seeing anyone I would get another shrug and 'not ready yet'. Aware that her being alone was fueling my taboo fantasies-as if I could somehow be there for her in that way-I tried to push her, telling her she was too young, sweet and beautiful to be by herself.

Finally, and probably to get me to shut up, mom said she joined an online dating site and supposedly was talking to some guys through it. I only half believed her, but then again she was spending a lot of time in her room online at night so maybe she was chatting. I smiled at the thought that if she was talking to someone, hopefully the guy would be smart enough to ask her out for tomorrow night and she would go.

Now that I felt a little better about mom, I decided it was time to take care of the swelling problem between my legs and to the next best thing to mom! My hand moved along my cock as my mind shifted to Debra, my online mom and a woman I hoped at some point might be able to meet seeing she was supposedly local.

I moaned softly as my cock became slick with my precum and thought of my last "conversation" with Debra. She had described how she wanted to take me so deep in her mouth she would gag and drool all over her 'son's' cock then lick up every drop of it. Better yet, Debra loved my descriptions of what I wanted to do to my hot mother and told me she used a vibrator and came as we chatted.

I'd met Debra through an advertisement on a porn site dedicated to step mother fantasies. Real incest videos were rare so it was all I could find, but it didn't matter, the dialogue was still "Oh, let mommy fuck you" and it drove me wild.

After one video ended there was an ad for a site called play for keeps, a role play slash hook up site that catered to every fetish. I clicked on the site and was thrilled to see they had a section for incestuous role plays. Daddy/daughter, brother/sister and to my excitement I saw mom/son was their number one draw for that section.

I quickly paid out the fifty bucks for a yearlong membership and set up a profile that I was looking for a mommy in the Rhode Island, Mass or Connecticut area with the hopes there could be a chance of a hook up as the site said often happened.

I'd had little luck the first couple of weeks, some lame conversations with women who had no imagination and one I was sure was a guy, or women who wanted real little boys as in dress me and breast feed me!

Then Debra sent me a message, she also lived in RI and wanted to talk to a horny son and the last three weeks we'd been exchanging dirty messages through the site and using their instant messaging to role play and get off.

So far the only pic I'd seen of her was her site avatar; a shot of her large tits in a purple lace bra and some long dark hair over them My mom had long black hair and was pretty ample up top so I loved the look.

Mine was one of me from the neck down, shirtless, with my jeans undone showing off some pubic hair and she raved about what a hot stud her son was and how she would love to lick her way down my chest to that open zipper. She then went on to describe how she would take care of her boy by sucking his cock and taking every drop of his cum into her mouth like a good mother should!

I stopped my mind from racing and focused on my cock, stroking it and wishing it was my mom's, either of them, hand and they were jerking it off into their open mouth, their pink tongue awaiting their son's cum. I moaned and pumped faster feeling the cum building, ready to erupt....all over my stomach again like it had been doing for the last several months since the last time I'd gotten laid.

I jumped at the sound of a beep from my laptop and stopped stroking. I'd just gotten a message! Several times Debra had e-mailed me early in the morning and getting out of bed I walked naked, my hard cock leading the way, over to my desk. I draped a t-shirt on the vinyl chair and sitting down, looked at the screen and smiled.

"Hello mamasboy96 you have a message from hot4myson."

"Is my sexy young son awake?"

The site was set up with discretion as a priority and the other user never saw another's e-mail unless they wanted to give it, but all messages could be passed through the site and I eagerly clicked the link and chose the IM option so we could chat and replied;

"I had a dream about my hot mother then woke up and thought about you fucking me in the shower."

"Ohhh, what a dirty boy you are! But that's okay, because your slutty mom is laying in bed naked, playing with her pussy and thinking of her son's big dick."

"Was I fucking you or were you sucking me?" I typed, and then sat back, caressing my aching cock while waiting for her reply.

"Both. I thought about you straddling my face and fucking your mother's hot mouth, then sliding down and slipping that beautiful cock into my pussy. Are you hard for mommy, baby?"

"I'm always hard for my mommy." Real and online, I added to myself, "I'm stroking my cock right now and wishing it was your mouth, not my hand"

"Oh yes, my son's hard cock in my soft wet mouth. I would lay over you in a sixty nine and you could spread my cheeks and tongue your mother's ass while she sucked your cock for you!"

"Then I would slip my finger in my mom's tight little asshole and tongue her hot pussy."

"Take you deep, down to your balls and make you whimper, make you beg to cum in your mommy's mouth!"

"Please mom! Oh, please make me cum, please!"

"Do you deserve it? Have you been a good boy?"

"I will be! I'll do anything my mom asks me to do! Please mom? Please let your son cum in your mouth!"

"I don't know...what's my rule?"

I smiled and typed, "Mom always comes first."

"That's right, but I think I'll give you a treat this morning and let you cum first. I take my son deep into my hot mouth. He whimpers for me when my lips reach the base of his shaft and my tongue slides out to lick his balls."

"Oh, mom that feels so good!" I responded.

"I cup his balls in my hand, moaning at how swollen they are. They're full of cum, cum that is going to be in his mother's mouth very soon. I bob my head, slowly at first, savoring every inch of my son's long hard cock and moaning at the taste of his pre cum dripping down my throat."

I stroked my cock as I read her words, my mind filled with the image of my own mother laying across me, her pussy in my face while she sucked my cock.

"Honey, are you stroking your cock?"

"Yes mom, is that okay?"

"It will be, but let mom show you something first."

"What about sucking my cock?"

"Aww, my little boy is impatient? Does he need to come so bad?"

"I need to come for my mom! She loves when I come for her, especially in her mouth."

"True, but I think I like it in my pussy better. Nothing sexier than a son filling his mother's pussy with cum. How about this, you want me to finish sucking you off? I will, but you don't get your gift."

"What is it?"

"LOL you have to wait to cum."

"Okay, may I have my gift?" I asked, wondering what direction this was going to go in.

My eyes widened when a file appeared in the message box. She was sending me a picture!

"Open that up and tell me what you think. I figured my loving son has been such a good boy he should get a little peek at his mother."

My fingers trembled with excitement as I saved the file as 'Debra' to my desktop then bringing down the browser so all that showed was our small text box. I clicked open the doc and whispered, "Oh, goddamn."

The picture was a selfie taken in a mirror and showed Debra's ass in a pair of tight purple boy shorts. They had ridden up high and her well rounded ass cheeks were exposed. I reached out and touched the picture, my finger tracing the sweet curve of her ass while imagining being on my knees behind it, pulling the shorts to the side, spreading her cheeks and licking her asshole then her pussy.

Speaking of her pussy, she was bent over enough in the pic to get a look at the thin strip of purple material between her legs. I could make out the slight bulge of her pussy and could just picture a nice set of full, succulent lips. I licked my lips at the thought of being a son lucky enough to get a chance to lick his mother's beautiful pussy and taste her forbidden juices.

"Are you there, honey? Do you like mommy's ass?"

"It's fucking perfect!" I typed excitedly, "My mom has the finest ass I've ever seen!"

"Yeah, baby? You like it? Even though it's not as skinny as some of the little girls my son has fucked?"

"It's amazing; I want to spread those cheeks and lick it and suck on it."

"You want more than your tongue in mommy's ass, don't you? You want to put your finger in there and then maybe even your hard cock? Baby, would you want to fuck your mom in the ass?"

"I want to fuck my mom anywhere she'll let me!"

"Tell me! Look at that picture and tell me how you'd fuck me!"

"Mom has to cum first so I start sucking your clit faster and harder, while you...." I stopped typing when her next message popped up.

"Make your mother cum when we talk tonight. I just took that picture and I'm wearing those shorts right now, tell me how you'd fuck me."

I laughed and staring at her sweet ass on my screen typed.

"I would come up behind you and push you over the bed."

"Ohh, getting rough with mommy! I like it!"

"I'd give your cheeks a couple of hard slaps, after all my mom's being bad wearing that slutty outfit in front of her son!"

"Oh, honey, you are so good at this!" she replied, "Hmmm turn mommy's ass nice and red, make her pay for all the times she spanked her son!"

"I slap your ass so hard I can see my finger marks on your skin and grabbing your shorts I yank them to the side and tell you to spread your cheeks open for me."

"You want to see mommy's pussy open for you?"

"I want mommy's ass open for me!" I typed boldly.

"Yes! Fuck your mother's ass, make me squeal for you!"

"I shove my cock into my mom's dripping pussy, getting it wet and making her beg for more. I'm fucking you as hard as I can, pulling on the shorts and slapping your ass with my other hand."

"Oh yes! Keep going baby, I have a toy on my clit and I'm going to cum for you while you tell me about fucking my ass."

"I slide my cock out and slap it on your red ass, making you whimper for it. I press the tip against your asshole and you beg me not to."

"Oh, honey please don't! Please don't hurt mommy with that big cock! Please Oh!"

Just imagining her squealing had my cock begging for release, but I couldn't type one handed and it would have to wait.

"I wiggle the tip in there and then slam it all the way in."

"Oh fuck! Oh it hurts! Oh, honey please!"

I hold it there, feeling your ass stretch around it. You're moaning and squirming and I spank you for it. Then I start fucking you hard and fast, pounding my mom's tight asshole!"

"It's so big! It hurts so bad! Oh, but it feels good too! The way you're just taking me! The way you're making her your little slut! You're owning your mom!"

"I keep fucking you, harder and faster, you're squealing and begging me to stop. You try to move, but I grab your hair in both hands and pull on it, holding you still while I fuck you."

"Oh god yes! Oh tear into that ass! A good mom would let her son have her ass! A bad mommy would say no, but I'm your good mommy!"

"My slut mommy! Only a slut would let her son fuck her ass. I'm pulling it all the way out then driving it balls deep into you."

"Oh god, Tommy! I'm going to cum for real! Tell me how you're going to cum!"

"I fuck you so hard the bed's moving and whipping my cock out, I squeeze it and yank you by your hair off the bed and onto your knees. I pull your head back and grab your chin so your mouth stays open and I spray my cum right into your mouth."

"Yes, yes! In my mouth, cum in mommy's mouth!"

"After the first spurt goes in her mouth I'll shoot it in her slutty face, her cheeks her chin. It drips down onto her tits and then I shove my dripping cock in her mouth and make my mother taste her ass."

There was no reply for a minute and I jerked my cock, staring at the picture while thinking of what I had just typed. I had no idea where all that came from, it's not like I ever read dirty stories or did any writing, but it just seemed to flow.

"Oh Tommy, honey, I just came so hard, please jerk off for me right now, please cum looking at my picture!"

"Yes mom!"

I sat back and grabbed the small bottle of hand lotion from the desk and squirting some onto my cock stroked it. I envisioned the moist lotion as being the inside of my mother's pussy as I focused on the plump lips barely covered by that purple strip.

I was so worked up it didn't take thirty seconds before I moaned and a huge spurt of cum erupted from my cock. It landed on my stomach and as I continued to pump it, cum flowed over the head of my cock and down to my balls and thighs.

What a waste, it would be so much better all over my mom, but also pretty damn good all over Debra's sweet ass, man, I had to meet this woman!

I grabbed some tissues and wiping my hand off typed, "I came a lot for you, mom."

"I wish I was there to lick off every drop of it!"

"Me too!"

"Know what I would love? You coming all over my tits and me sucking it off my nipples."

"Damn, mom, you're a pig!" I added a smiley so she would know I was playing.

"Not a pig honey, just a horny mom who wants to fuck her son!"

"Do you have a son?" I asked, curious to know if there was someone behind her fantasy or she just enjoyed the kink.

"I do, he's twenty and he's so beautiful! He's very sweet to!"

"That's good."

"It is, because not only would he fuck me nice and hard like I need it, but he would hold me and tell me he loves me and be good to me in every way."

"He should be, with an amazing mom like you."

"I like that; I would love to hear him say that. Tommy, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure." I smiled, enjoying chatting with her, usually it was quick dirty talk sessions, but now that I had cum it was nice to try to get to know her, maybe it could lead to that meeting.

"Do you do this because you want your mother or is it just fun?"

"LOL, that's why I asked you. Yes, I think about my mom all the time."

"Does she know?"

"Hell no! Does your son?"

"Of course not, that's what makes this site so great, close as we can get, right?"

"Well we could always meet up and I could call you mom" I cringed as I hit send, hoping I wouldn't freak her out.

"I've thought about it. But this is such a taboo thing and it's a small state. What if you knew my son or I know your mom?"

"Then we could blackmail each other LOL."

"I'll think about it. I wasn't even going to send a picture, but I wanted to know what my son thought of me."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
21,972 Followers