Meeting Mom Online

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,230 Followers

"Your son thinks his mother is damn fine."

"Is your real name, Tommy?"

"No, I don't even know where I came up with that." I told her, "And that name mamasboy was so stupid I'm surprised anyone would want to send me a message"

"I loved your picture! So hot! Do you have dark hair or light?"

"I do; same color as yours and my mom's; she has big tits, too!"

"LOL! What color are your eyes, honey?"

"Green, got them from my dad, kind of a jerk, but mom always said he was a pretty jerk."

"Mine are dark; I have big brown eyes."

"All the better to look up at me with!"

"Dirty boy! But I love that! Been a long time since this girl looked up from her knees, but I bet if my loving son Tommy was around he would fix that!"

"I would."

"Well, I have to go and get ready for work. But it will be a great day because I got to cum nice and hard with my son!"

"Are you around later?"

"Ooh, you want more of mommy?"

"I can't get enough of my sexy mom."

"I might be, in fact I was thinking we could do something very special tonight!"

"What?"

"You have a web cam?"

"Yes" Oh, my God! My heart pounded with excitement.

"Well seeing tomorrow is Valentine's Day I thought we could give each other an early naughty gift. I'm thinking of us putting on a little show for each other later. I'll stroke my pussy, you play with your cock and we watch each other cum? Would you like that?"

"Hell yeah!"

"No faces and no talking, okay?"

"What time?"

"Later tonight, maybe ten, that way I can go right to sleep after cumming while watching you shoot a nice big load for me. Ten okay?"

"Perfect, I get home from work at nine."

"But you have to answer a question first; and I have to like the answer, if not, no show."

"Okay." I typed nervously, hoping I'd get it right.

"Tell me, Tommy, if you had a chance to be with your mother, your real mother, would you fuck her and do all kinds of dirty things with her, or would you make love to her and hold her and be good to her?"

I hesitated before answering. Which would I want? I loved mom, in fact I was coming to terms with the idea I might love her in ways most sons don't see their mother. I would want to show her that love and have her be sweet and love me too.

But the idea of fucking her the way Debra and I talked about, of having her be a dirty slut for her son was such a turn on!

"Well? Mommy is waiting?"

I took a deep breath and mentally crossing my fingers, typed.

"Both, dirty the first time to get the edge off then slow and sweet next time."

I waited a couple of minutes and when she did not reply right away I typed,

"Mom, you still there?"

"I am, I was just thinking about your answer."

"Was it a good one?"

"Honey, that was the perfect answer, be online at ten, I want to see what my son has for me for Valentine's Day."

"But tomorrow is Valentine's." I typed then wanted to smack myself thinking I just gave her a reason to put this off a day.

"True, but your mom might be a little busy tomorrow night."

"Oh, my mom has a date?" I felt an odd sense of jealousy that she might be having fun that did not involve chatting with me, man, I was getting pathetic.

"Maybe, I have to see how things work out, but he seems promising and it's been a long time since your mom got some cock."

Damn, she was hot! Had I not just come, just reading those words would have gotten me going. So much for meeting her in person though if she had someone. I sighed, most people have someone, not everyone is hung up on their mother. With a wry grin it dawned on me I couldn't even have my fantasy mom, but that didn't mean we couldn't still have fun and she had given me something to look forward too.

"I can't wait to see my mom's pussy later."

"You will, baby, you will! It will be mom's Valentine gift to her good boy! Now you have a good day and think plenty of dirty thoughts about your mom, me and your real one."

"You do the same." I replied.

"Oh, trust me, honey, not a minute goes by lately that I'm not thinking of fucking and loving my son. I'll be so wet for you later. Seeing I am going to be putting on a show for you, I am going to do my nails today, what color would you like?"

"How about purple?"

"Done! Gotta run!"

"Bye mom."

"Bye, baby, mommy loves you."

Loves me? That was a bit odd, but even though I knew it wasn't true and she wasn't my real mom, seeing those words made me smile. I was going to say it back to her, but saw she had gone offline. I looked down at my cum splattered thighs and cock and sighed as I wiped up the sticky mess

.

I was still semi hard at the thought of seeing Debra's pussy tonight and her watching me stroke it. I had cammed once with Sarah, my last girlfriend, when she went to Florida for a few days and it was fun, but this would be so much better.

More exciting was if she would go this far maybe a meeting would be next. She had just hinted there might be someone in the picture, but it was a 'might' and if tonight went well she might decide in person could be even hotter. I smiled as I let my mind run with that implausible, but desirable, scenario.

I would not only get to have sex with a hot older woman, but call her mom the entire time. It was as close as I would get and maybe it would get the feelings for my mother out of my head. The idea that if it went well we could hook up on a regular basis was exciting as well. So exciting my cock was now hard again and I thought about spanking it one more time, but decided against it, I wanted to shoot a nice big load for my online mom later.

I jumped at a knock on the door, "Sean, are you up, you have class at eight today."

"I'm up!" I called, desperately looking around to see if there was anything within reach in case she popped her head in like she usually did.

As if on cue, I heard the door open and mom sounded louder than before.

"I got caught up sending some e-mails so I'm going to hop in the shower now, okay?"

"Sure." I tried to sound calm; the chair faced away from her and all she would be able to see was the back of my head and my shoulders.

"Looks like you're already fooling around online too; better get moving; you have to get your stuff together and shower and have some breakfast."

"I'm pretty much done." I said, staring at my oozing cock, please don't come in here.

"What were you doing this early?"

"Just chatting with someone online."

"Oh, okay." She laughed, "I should really stop just popping my head in here, one of these days you'll be watching porn."

"I don't..."

"Of course you do!" she laughed again, but fortunately she didn't sound closer, "I know I do."

This time she gave me a naughty giggle that caused my cock to twitch, "And I know it would be pretty bad if you just walked in on me so I need to remember that, I'm sure you wouldn't want to see that. Catch you downstairs, honey."

"O...okay." I swallowed hard and tried to sound normal. "Hey, mom"

"What?"

"TMI, okay?"

"Oh, that's right, I forgot moms and women my age aren't sexy. But I get it; you don't want to think about your mom like that. I'll be quick in the shower, promise."

She closed the door and I slumped into the chair in relief. I wonder what mom would think if she knew the only reason I didn't want to hear her talking about sex is because I wanted her to have sex with me?

I got up and slipping a pair of shorts on walked over to my door, I opened it and poking my head out could hear the water running in the shower a few feet down the hallway. I stared at the door wishing I could just do what I would say to Debra, just walk in and climb in behind her and lather up her hot body and...

"Yeah, mom, you're not sexy, my ass." I muttered and shut the door wondering how many sons felt as if they were being cock teased by their own mother.

*****

I made my way downstairs and following the smell of coffee into the kitchen saw mom had a cup waiting for me on the table as well as a toasted bagel with cream cheese. Mom was at the counter rinsing a couple of dishes and I didn't say anything right away, instead I stood there and enjoyed the view.

In the past my mother had never dressed to show herself off. I wouldn't say she was frumpy, but work consisted of knee length loose fitting skirts, professional looking button up blouses and business suits.

Home was pretty much jeans and t-shirts or sometimes a pair of shorts, but never anything tight. In fact one of my father's complaints about mom was she was a good looking woman who dressed like an old lady.

Well dad should have stuck around because over the last couple of months, mom had invested in a new wardrobe, one that her horny son, and I am sure men she worked with, were very appreciative of

.

The knee length skirts had been replaced by cute sundresses that were short enough to show off my mother's slightly thick, but well shaped legs including the backs of her lower thighs which drove me wild.

The dresses weren't slutty by any means, but low cut enough to show off her impressive breasts. I'd heard mom tell a friend a guy she worked with had asked her, "Rebecca, where the hell have you been hiding those?"

In the past mom had always worn her hair pulled back or pinned up, but now, unless it was hot, wore her hair down and I loved seeing it that way. Mom had been doing her nails and getting pedicures and all in all seemed to be flaunting herself a lot more. Right now mom was wearing a black skirt that, although not inappropriate, was showing a nice amount of leg.

Mom was wearing a sexy pair of heeled red sandals and strapped around her ankles. Mom had never worn shoes like that either before. Not that I was complaining, the shoes did great things for her legs. The skirt wasn't painted on, but was tight enough to show off the curve of mom's hips and her nice round ass.

I would never say my mother was chubby, but she was not slender. She had curves, but all in the right places, hips, ass, and a nice thick set of thighs that I had seen a lot of in the shorts and short robes she wore around the house at night these days. All in all if I had to describe my mother's body, lush would be the word, nice, soft and inviting. Sure, didn't everyone think of their mom like that?

Sitting down, and taking a sip of my coffee I pictured a hallmark card for sons like me. "Mom, I love the way your dress hugs your beautiful tits and flatters your sweet ass!" I rolled my eyes, but grinned, I would have to tell Debra that one, but after I watched her stroke her pussy. My cock jumped at just that brief thought of tonight and I realized it was going to be one long ass day.

"Morning honey," Mom said as she turned around and headed for the table, "Sleep well?"

"I did." I told her as I tried not to stare at her.

Mom was wearing a red blouse that only buttoned halfway up. Beneath it was a red shirt that was low cut and showed off the swelling of her breasts. She was fair skinned and just looking at the tops of those creamy globes had my cock swelling. Oh, a real long day. I wondered if this thing with Debra could get me over mom or it was going to be a long life, never mind a day.

It was futile to ignore mom's tits because when she reached me she leaned over to give me a hug and gave me a full view down her blouse. I saw she had on a black lace bra that allowed me to see the smooth white flesh beneath it.

"Hmm, you smell nice" she purred in my ear, "You trying to impress a pretty young thing at school?"

"I don't know." I replied as I returned her hug, reveling in being close to her. "Just figure it doesn't hurt to smell nice."

That was another thing I had noticed. Right around the time she had started dressing flashier, mom had become much more affectionate with me; big hugs, a lot of kisses on the cheek, even sitting close to me on the couch while watching TV and sometimes putting her arm around me. I enjoyed every bit of the extra attention, but I am sure not in the way she would be comfortable with.

I figured she was lonely and maybe she was just getting a little extra affection and attention where she could in a safe way. Regardless, I was not complaining except for it was yet another tease, seeing I was getting a good whiff of her perfume and could feel her breasts pressing into me.

"Well you smell as good as you look, Sean." Her face was pressed to mine and her hot breath in my ear sent a shiver through, especially when she said my name. Damn I would love to hear her say it in a different way. "And you, my boy are looking pretty good!"

"So you smelling extra nice to maybe impress someone special, maybe someone you'd like to do something with tomorrow night?" She was still hugging me and her breath was warm on my cheek.

"No, I told you I'm not seeing anyone." Before she could respond I turned it around, "What about you, mom? What about that guy you mentioned you'd been chatting with from the dating site."

"I'm not ready yet." She said with a tone. "I told you, when I'm ready, I'll date."

"Sorry." I answered. She was still holding me, her head resting on my shoulder, not that I minded her being close, but it was odd. "I just hate to see you alone, especially on Valentine's Day."

"Over rated, there shouldn't have to be one special day for people to show they love to each other."

She released me from her hug and kissed my cheek, "Sorry, I know you don't like your mom pawing all over you so thank you for humoring me."

"You can paw on me anytime." I joked to her, but to myself wished she would.

"It figures," she sighed dramatically and tossed her long hair for effect. "I hear those words from a good looking young man and it's my son."

"Whoa!" I laughed, "You heading for cougar town, mom?"

"Honey, I've been playing in solo town so long I'm not closing any options." She snapped her fingers, "I know TMI."

"But would you like a younger guy?" I asked.

"Why do you ask?" she winked, "Know anyone? Got a friend who likes your mom?"

"Um...." I began to stammer, "No, I...I was just wondering if you ever thought about guys my age."

"It would depend on the guy." She shrugged, "I'm too old to teach, and he would have to be more than good looking he would have to be sweet, if I wanted a cocky jerk your father would still be here."

"Sweet."

"Yes, cute and sweet, like you." She playfully tousled my hair. "I think you got the best of both of us, you look like your father, but you care about girl's feelings too, you're a good boy, Sean, going to make a woman pretty happy some day."

"I hope so."

"So..." she smiled mischievously. "You like cougars and what is it, Milfs?"

"Um...yeah I think older women are pretty sexy."

"Be careful some of them can really be aggressive."

"If I'm lucky." I winked.

"Oh, now it's TMI for me!"

"Sorry."

"Oh, don't be. You're twenty, not ten. You're a young man now, Sean and we can speak as adults. If you think a woman my age is hot I find that sort of a complement even though it not me you think of like that."

"I'd like to meet a woman just like you." her in fact, if I could.

"Aww that's sweet." She glanced at her watch, "Shit! I have to get going, when you coming home?"

"I have a morning class, going to help Greg with his car and then I have Starbucks from two to eight, I figure I'll be home at nine, you?"

"Well after the office I have to run a couple of errands. I'll be home before you, but might be in bed."

"That's early."

"Up really late last night and a lot to do today, I'll leave something for you to heat up okay?"

"I'll grab a sandwich at work."

"Okay." She started to turn then laughed and picking up a napkin wiped at my cheek. "Can't go to school with mom's lipstick on your cheek, how silly would that look?"

I could think of where it would look better, "I would tell the guys I was making out with a hot cougar."

"Honey, do you really think I'm attractive?" she asked; her brown eyes wide.

"Beautiful." I told her, "And....well I think the word sexy could be used, not by me of course." I lied, "But I know what my friends look at, they'd call you a milf."

"I'll take that." Mom nodded and grabbing her purse off the table headed for the back door that led out into the driveway.

"Want me to bring a friend home?" I teased, "Fix my cougar mom up with a young guy?" I snapped my fingers, "He could be your Valentine!"

Looking over her shoulder, mom's answer left me speechless, "Tell you what honey, you find me one that's just like you, you send him my way. Valentine's Day, or any day."

*****

For the hundredth time I looked at the time on my laptop and saw it was nine fifty five. To say today had been a long one would be an understatement. I sat through a three hour class, barely paying attention to the lectures while my mind bounced back and forth between my online and real life mothers. I would think about tonight's mutual masturbation session with Debra and the fact I was going to see her pussy and then cum for her.

Then I would shift gears to my mother's remarks about young guys and wishing she could find one like me. I thought of her coming into my room and taking off her robe. She would be naked beneath and slide into my bed and take me into her arms, then her mouth, then let me have the taboo pleasure of being inside her.

I'd spent half the day with a raging hard on. My Boxers were wet from my dripping cock and there were times I was squirming in my seat. It was better at Greg's; it was tough to get a hard on while working under the hood with him right next to me, but my mind was wandering to the point I'd whacked myself with a hammer and banged my head on the hood three times.

At least work was busy and I was able to keep moving and not thinking. I'd gotten home at ten past nine and mom had left a note on the table saying she was going to bed early and there was leftover lasagna in the fridge. I heated a square and wolfed it down so fast I barely tasted it.

When I went upstairs I saw a dim light from under mom's door and figured she was reading with just her small nightstand lamp on. I thought about knocking and popping my head in to say goodnight, but it was nine thirty and I didn't want to get sucked into a conversation. Besides, last time I went in her room she was on her stomach reading a book like a young girl and wearing a pair of tight shorts and a skimpy tank top.

The entire time I spoke to her she was kicking her feet back and forth and my eyes had bounced back and forth between her fine ass in the tight shorts and her breasts which were ready to pop out of the shirt as she lay on them.

This was why tonight would be good for me, not just seeing Debra, but extending my fantasy with her, and focusing on her. If she was willing to do this I was sure we would meet sooner than later and I could have my own little mommy to play with.

I'd showered and locking my door had been sitting naked at my desk idly surfing the computer. I avoided porn sites, my cock was semi hard already and I wanted to last for her. Now that it was almost time; I activated my web cam and lowered the screen so my face wasn't in range of the camera.

I looked at the screen and took in my chest and stomach and my now hard cock standing up between my legs. I stroked it a couple of times, watching my hand slide up and down. Lube would not be a problem, I was dripping again. What was a problem was I had the screen partially down and might have a tough time seeing her.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,230 Followers