Meeting Mom Online

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,230 Followers

I quickly unplugged the laptop and going over to my bed sat up against the head board, put the lap top between my knees and this time angled it up slightly so she would see my body as well as my cock, but still not my face. The view was perfect and just as I fixed the pillow behind me I received the message I waited all day to see.

"Hello mamasboy94 you have a message from hot4myson."

"Is my sexy son ready for his show?"

I clicked reply and typed, "I have been ready all day! I've been so hard for you, mommy!"

"And I was so wet today I had to take my thong off at lunch and spent the rest of the day in work with nothing under my skirt. Think your mommy is a slut for that?

"I think she is amazing for that!"

"My boy is full of good answers! Ready to link? Just click the cam option and I'll tell you if I can see you."

I felt a moment's hesitation. I'd been with three girls in my short sexual lifetime and none of them had any complaints about my cock, in fact one said I had very nice cock, but still, Debra was a woman who I'm sure had more experience than me and what if...."

Don't be stupid. My cock was not quite fully erect and giving it a few quick strokes while thinking of Debra's pussy, it was hard in no time. I took a deep breath and clicked cam. My screen went black, but a minute later Debra typed,

"Oh, look at my son's beautiful cock! You are so hard for your mom!"

"Always."

"Oh, how I wish I was there! I would be on my knees and that cock would be in my mouth so fast! Stroke it nice and slow for me!"

I did as she asked and gave it a squeeze, causing pre cum to ooze from the tip.

"Look at that sweet sticky cum! Use it; get your cock all wet for me! Pretend its mommy's spit!"

I couldn't suppress a moan escaped me as I stroked my now slick cock.

" I heard that! That sounded so good! You'll hear me too, but no talking okay?"

"Okay, can I see you mom?"

"You want to see mommy's pussy?"

"Yes please!"

"Okay, but mom is a little nervous. I've never done this for anyone before, but my sexy son deserves a treat doesn't he?"

"I hope so."

"Honey, that nice big dick that's hard and dripping for me will get you anything from your mother..., maybe even this!"

There was nothing then the screen came alive and my jaw dropped at the sight of her bare tits on the screen. They were pretty damn big, and her nipples were a pale pink and as hard as my cock felt. Despite their size they were standing up pretty damn well and I licked my lips, while typing.

"Goddamn, my mom has some nice tits!"

Her reply was to bring her hands into view to cup her breasts and show them off to me. As promised her fingers were painted in a deep purple with black tips that looked damn good against her fair skin.

My cock jumped in my hand when she stroked her nipples with her thumbs. I could see strands of long dark hair on the sides of her amazing tits and wished to hell I could see the face that went with them.

Her hands dropped from her tits and she typed,

"Not bad for someone old enough to be your mom?"

"Perfect! I wish I could suck on them, then cum on them!"

"Me too baby! Now here's what we're going to do. I'm going to slip my thong off for you and show you my pretty little kitty and play with myself until I come."

"Thank you mom!"

"While I do, I want you to play with that delicious hard young cock. I don't want you to jerk it hard because you can't cum until I do, so just nice and easy. Tease it, pretend I'm teasing it. When I finish cummg you jerk it nice and fast and blow that big load for your mother, how's that?"

"Sounds damn good to me!"

"Okay, no more typing until we're done, we just sit and play."

The screen moved and I caught a glimpse of her stomach and hips as she lowered it. She must have been standing when she was showing her tits, because I was now looking at a black sheet and some pillows.

Debra's long bare leg came into view, swinging past the screen. She then sat down with her legs stretched out on either side of the lap top and I was confronted with the beautiful view of her soft white thighs and a purple lace thong between her legs.

Her fingers came into view and she rubbed her pussy through her thong. I heard a soft moan and as she had asked slowly stroked my cock, my fingers barely touching my shaft as I worked it up and down.

Debra pressed her fingers harder against her thong and worked them faster. Sliding her fingers into it, she pulled it to the side just enough for me to get a glimpse of pink flesh, before letting it fall back into place.

Her legs swung up and together, presenting me with the sight of the backs of her thighs framing that strip of purple material. Her ass lifted off the bed and my heartbeat picked up as she worked the thong over her hips.

She slid it up from her pussy and I noted how the thong stuck to her flesh. She was so wet she was peeling it from her pussy! The thong worked up her thighs and my eyes locked onto her pussy.

Debra's pussy was plump with full thick pink lips that were so wet I could see them glistening. I licked my lips, imagining my tongue sliding between those thick soft lips. Her flesh was as pink as her nipples and there was not a speck of hair to be seen.

Debra's legs lowered back around the lap top and her fingers reappeared, this time sliding through her wet flesh. I heard her moan louder than before and forced my hand to maintain its slow movement. Debra spread her pussy open, giving me a glimpse of her dark wet hole.

Holding it open her other hand came into play and I released a long breath as her fingers disappeared into her pussy.

"Ohhh" she purred, her fingers working back and forth. "Hmmm"

Her fingers moved faster and slipping them out, she wiggled them in front of the camera. Her fingers were not only shiny from her juices, but there was a thin trail of her sticky fluid from her fingers to her pussy. They left the screen and I heard the unmistakable sound of sucking.

"Fuck she's hot." I whispered.

My cock was aching and it was becoming difficult to keep my hand from speeding up while watching her slender fingers pumping her pussy. Debra used her other fingers to rub her clit in circles and emitted a long low moan that caused me to break out into a sweat.

I continued caressing my cock as she worked her pussy with both hands. I noticed her hips moving into her thrusting fingers and her moans were getting louder and sexier. My legs were trembling with my bodies desire to cut loose with my hand and cum, but instead I made a quick show of rubbing my balls to give my cock a few seconds to calm down.

Debra removed her fingers from inside and her hand left the camera. When it returned a moment later she was holding a long purple vibrator.

"Holy fuck." I said, louder than I meant to.

Debra giggled from the other side of the cam and even that little noise was so fucking sexy. Now it was my hand that was trembling and I squeezed my cock harder when she ran the tip of the vibrator through her sopping pussy.

She turned it on and the hum sent a thrill through me. Debra worked it slowly through the meaty folds of her pussy and when she reached her clit her hips jerked and she yelped. She held it there whimpering as her hips moved up and down.

She removed it from her clit, sliding it back through her lips, then slowly, inch by teasing inch, eased it into her pussy. Her fingers returned to her clit, rubbing in circles as she pumped the toy in and out of her wet hole.

"Oh, oh....ohhh" she moaned as she worked the toy faster and her purple fingers blurred across her clit.

I watched her hips thrusting upwards to drive the toy deeper into her hot little box. Debra was moaning and in between them was letting loose with sharp little yelps that caused my hand to move faster. I could hear Debra breathing hard in between her hot little noises and the vibrator was plunging so hard into her I could hear wet sucking sounds as she removed it.

"Oh...oh...." Debra's ass lifted off the bed and I flinched at the long loud wail she released.

She buried the vibrator all the way inside her and bucked her hips wildly as her fingers stroked her clit. She squealed again and leaning forward, I lowered the volume on the lap top just in case mom came out to go to the bathroom. Debra was now squealing each time her hips lifted and I could see the toy moving in and out a couple of inches from her pussy contracting around it.

The thought of my cock being in place of that toy made me whimper as I desperately fought not to jerk off faster. On the screen Debra's ass settled back onto the bed and her fingers stopped moving. I could hear her heavy breathing as she tried to catch her breath. She giggled and I saw her thighs tighten up. The toy squirted from her pussy, taking a trail of her sticky cum with it.

Her hands appeared in front of the screen and began typing.

"Goddamn did I come nice and hard for my son! Did you like that, baby? Don't answer! Start stoking that big cock for me. It's time for you to cum for mommy!"

I gladly pumped my cock harder and faster. A groan escaped me as my aching cock twitched in my hand.

"That's it, baby! Stroke it for me! Hmmm that's why I came so hard! I kept staring at that big fucking cock!"

My heart was hammering in my chest and my legs were shaking as I read her words and pumped my yearning cock, damn I was going to cum hard for my mom!

"Not just that cock, but that chest and that nice hard flat stomach! My son is a sexy young man!"

I was close to erupting and I was moaning loud enough to feel like an idiot, but she seemed to like it.

"Yes, moan for your mama, baby! Jerk your cock....no, that's not your cock, that's its mine! That's my cock and this is your pussy!"

I released a long groan at the feeling of my balls tightening and the cum building up through my cock.

"You like that? You like knowing you own your mother's pussy? You do! It's all yours, baby! I'm all yours, mommy is all yours!"

I cried out as my cock exploded sending a huge stream of cum arcing into the air before landing and splattering all over my chest. The second spurt left a long white line up my stomach and as I continued to stroke I was amazed at the amount of cum squirting from my relieved cock.

I straightened my cock so the last few small spurts would drip down my shaft and onto my balls and thighs. When my spent cock had no more to give, I released it and slumped back in my chair.

"Oh, goddamn." I moaned.

I heard that giggle again.

"Look at all that cum! Honey if your naughty mom was there she would be licking up every drop! Slurping and licking and sucking it right up while you watch!"

I leaned forward and typed, "That's what mom's do, clean up after their sons!"

To my delight I heard her burst out laughing! I smiled at the sound, it was a full out laugh, and similar to the infectious one my real mom had.

"That was a good one! Wow, you can even make me laugh; you are a perfect young man aren't you?"

"Don't know about that."

"I'm looking at your body honey, you are something! Look at tyour dripping cock and all that cum! What a waste, that load should have been in my mouth or even better, my pussy! God what I wouldn't give to have my son cum inside me! Such a nasty little taboo, but it would feel oh so good!"

"Yes it would. Better than jerking off." I told her, then grabbed some tissues and started wiping the cum from my chest and stomach."

"And that cock would be so much better than this toy. So, honey, if you could cum anywhere on me where would it be?"

"Your face."

"Cum in your mother's face? Dirty boy! I would let you though! And you could watch it drip down my chin, to my tits. Know what I like?"

"Do tell!"

"I like my feet played with. My toes sucked on, would you do that for me?"

"I would do anything for my mother!"

"Good boy! Damn, this was so hot, Tommy! I'm forty four and never did anything like this!"

"Never?"

"Spent a lot of time in a boring marriage. Was with him a long time, I bet you've had sex with as many different people as I have, maybe more."

"You're so beautiful though! Guys would line up for you."

"You're very sweet. But you have not seen my face, how do you know I'm pretty?"

"With a body like that the face would have to match!"

"That's funny!"

"Besides, sons always think their mom's are the most beautiful woman there is. I know my mother is."

"Honey, you are so damn sweet! My son is too and he is very attractive and loving and supportive and part of the reason I'm not out dating."

"Why?"

"Because I started thinking about him in ways I shouldn't, the things we talk about are what I want to do with him, it's how you feel about your mom. It's wrong, but I want to be with him! I want to be his mom and his lover! I want to be his whore and his sweet love and his mom; I want to be his everything!

"Your son is lucky and doesn't know it."

"He would only be lucky if he wanted me the way I want him. Just like your mom! What I wouldn't give for my son to want me the way you want yours!"

I finished wiping myself off and stared at the screen. She was sitting back as she typed and her pussy was still visible.

"I love your pussy, mom."

"Yeah, you like my soft lips?"

"I'd love to kiss those lips!"

"I'd let you, but after you kiss me first. It seems silly, but the thought of sharing a real kiss with my son is pretty damn hot. Bet you want to kiss your mom, don't you?"

"Oh, yeah. So does it bother you, you want your son?" I asked hoping to steer her towards a meeting.

"Sometimes. I feel like it would be taking advantage of him if I approached him. I tried to ignore it when it started. But I kept having wet dreams about fucking him and him making love to me. I was getting off to it and watching step mom and son porn and mom and son even though I knew it was fake. It was driving me crazy! So wrong, but God I want it!"

"Me too, that's why I though this site would be good I could meet a sexy mom and play like this."

"Exactly and its fun. It's satisfying, but still a tease, no?"

"Yes"

"Especially because it's online, not like we're getting anything except playing with ourselves to words on a screen. Even tonight, it was hot, but not the real thing."

"I know." I mentally crossed my fingers as I typed, "I love when we do this, but in a way it makes me want my real mom more!"

"Yes! Honey, I am enjoying talking about this! The fact I am still staring at your hot young body and dripping cock helps, and I know you are staring at my pussy, but I am glad we're talking. We have a shared fetish, but a shared problem too. Nice to know I am not the only real pervert on here."

"If it feels good do it, LOL"

"I don't think that expression covered incest, but I agree! Hey if a mom wants her son and he wants her, what is wrong with that, I mean as long as he is an adult and knows what he wants."

"Nothing at all. So, Debra can I ask you something?"

"Anything, Tommy!"

"This was fun, but like we said leaves us with the same fantasies and wanting for more."

"Right."

"I was thinking that" Here we go, "What if we met in person?"

"You want to meet me?"

"Yes, think about it. We could meet and play mom and son while, you know...."

"Fucking."

"Yeah, sure" I felt myself beginning to blush. "Maybe if we actually did it like that, role playing while having sex it would get it out of our system, what do you think?"

There was no reply right away and I saw her fingers tapping on the bed as if she were thinking. Oh I hoped I hadn't blown this.

"So, what you are saying is you want to meet your mother face to face and fuck her?"

"Yes. Is it okay I asked? I don't want to make you mad!"

"So sweet! That is what I really like about you! Not just attractive, but sweet! No, I am not mad; I'm flattered after all you're young enough to be my son LOL!"

"What do you think?"

"Just to be clear. You want your mother to come to you and fuck you."

"Or I go to you."

"Whichever, but point is you want your mom to have sex with you. You want to tell her how much you want to fuck her and do naughty things with her."

"Very much!"

"Would you want to tell her you love her too? Or would it just be nasty things?"

"I would tell my mom how much I love her and would love to make love to her and hold her tight."

When I first started typing I thought I was just playing along. If her game included me saying: Mom I love you so much and being sweet I could do that. But as I thought about it, it occurred to me I meant it. I did want to love my mom in every way like Debra had said about her son. To be her love, not just a taboo fuck buddy.

"I would want it to be more than fucking my mom." I went on, "I would want to be good to you too!"

"You my boy, are full of good answers, perfect answers."

"Only if they get me anywhere, LOL"

"Hmm, well that's a big step, Tommy. Meeting and fucking your mother is a big deal you know. What if she loves it so much she wants more?"

"She can have me anytime she wants me. My mom can have my body and my heart."

"It a game for us, but for real is that how you feel about your mom?"

"I mean every word of it."

"I so want to hear my son tell me he loves me and wants me."

"I'll say it to you, but you have to say it to me too."

"That wouldn't be a problem, trust me. But I think we'd have to be a little raunchy first! Get that edge off!"

"Anything you want mom! Your son wants to give you whatever you need, however you need it!"

"You're making a tough decision very easy, Tommy."

"Oh, I'm sorry I..."

"In a good way. Honey I would love to meet my son tomorrow and enjoy him in all the ways I have been dreaming about."

"Seriously?" My heart raced, "Tomorrow?"

"Yes! We'll be each other's Valentine! Hmm Mommy has something a lot sweeter than a box of chocolates for her son!"

"When, where" Even typing I must have seemed like an excited little kid "Do you want me to get room somewhere? You want me to bring you something?"

I heard that adorable giggle again.

"So eager! I love it. I have to work and then not sure about a couple of things. When are you home tomorrow?"

"I only have to work, but earlier than today I'll be home at six."

"So anytime after that is fine?"

"Anytime is fine! I'll call out sick!"

"No, no, a good mom wouldn't let her son lose money. Besides night time would be so much better, just think we can spend the night together!"

"Sure, I'll tell my mother I'm staying over a friend's."

"Okay well you get home and just relax and I will send you message to meet me, just not sure when yet, but I promise we will meet tomorrow night so you can tell mom how bad you want her and we can have the sexiest Valentine's Day ever! Maybe I'll get some red lingerie just for the occasion! Do you like red?"

"I like any color you like, but." I thought of mom's favorite color, "I like purple."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,230 Followers