Meeting Mom Online

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,263 Followers

"Purple it is!"

"Debra?"

"Yes?"

"Seeing we're going to meet, can I see your face? You can see mine."

"No, let's wait until tomorrow. I want to be able to look you in the eye when you see your mother for the first time as a lover."

"Okay."

"Well as much as I like talking to you and as good as that cock looks, I need to go, baby!"

"Okay, mom I look forward to tomorrow night."

"I am too honey, more than you know!"

"And I bet you are as beautiful as I said you were."

"From what you said, I don't think you will be disappointed and I know I won't be.

"How do you know...." I began to type, but she kept going.

"Mom's know everything, baby. They know all their son's secrets. You'll find that out soon enough. See you tomorrow, honey!"

"See you!"

"Oh, one more thing? Don't worry about condoms, your mother will let you ride her bareback!"

"Oh my God!" I whispered.

The screen went blank, leaving me staring at my reflection. That last remark she made before the condoms was an odd one, but whatever. Fact was....I was going to meet my online mom! Not just meet her, but we were going to fuck like crazy and I could call her mom and she would whisper in my ear about how good her son felt!

My cock was rising again and I took it in my hand and stroked it. I knew I would need to cum again to even try to sleep. I thought of the show Debra had put on for me as I pumped my cock. Even as I replayed that hot scene in my mind one thought cutting into it:

Holy shit I was going to fuck a smoking hot milf! It was going to be the night of a lifetime and maybe more than a night if I could make her happy! I was so worked up my cock twitched in my hand and I moaned as I came all over my stomach again thinking the only thing that could make this hotter was if I were really meeting my mother instead of another guy's mom.

*****

If I had though yesterday was a long day, today was ridiculous. My sleep was full of wet dreams of Debra who, not surprisingly looked just like my mom. When those dreams would fade they were replaced by dreams of my actual mother and each time I woke up I was hard.

Since I didn't have a morning class, mom didn't wake me up and left me a note reminding me there were bagels in the fridge and to have one. I ate quickly and left the house hours before I had to go to work so I wouldn't be sitting around daydreaming and masturbating.

At work I screwed up so many coffees my boss asked if I was okay. I told him I had a lot on my mind and he stuck me in the back to wash mugs and dishes for the second half of my shift.

But that kept me busy and it went faster than the morning had. I got home at six and was surprised to see mom had left me a note saying she was tired and was going to lie down for awhile and had left me a plate in the oven. I ate mechanically, barely tasting the chicken and baked potato, my mind racing with thoughts of when and where I would be meeting my online mom.

I showered and was now laying in my bed naked with just the sheet over me. I loved the feeling of being naked in bed, especially when I was horny and fact was I wasn't even sure what to wear so figured I would ask if there was a certain look she liked.

That left me wondering what she would be wearing; a nice short skirt and high heels? A cute sundress? Or if at her house or a motel, maybe sexy lingerie. Nah, she had a son my age, doubt it would be at her house. I couldn't imagine what I would think if I found my mom with a twenty year old guy in her bed.

"You'd be jealous you whack job." I muttered.

I picked my head up when my lap top chirped. I'd brought it over to the bed with me in case I dozed while laying there waiting. I eagerly rolled onto my side to look, then frowned when I realized it was just a regular e-mail notification.

I heard mom come out of her room and head past my door. The house was quiet enough that I heard the shower running and thought that was odd, mom usually showered as soon as she got home.

I lay there with my eyes closed and let my mind drift to my mom in the shower. Her tall curvy form covered in soap and her long black hair plastered to the creamy skin of her back. I wondered if Debra would let me shower with her?

Damn that would be hot as hell. But not as hot as my real mom. I thought of dropping to my knees in the shower. Mom would place one wet foot on my shoulder and I would lean in and tongue her sweet pussy.

I then shifted to Debra mentioning she liked her toes sucked. I had never thought much about it, but it could be hot. Work my way up her legs with my tongue and...I forced myself to stop both fantasies. I was hard and driving myself crazy. I took several slow deep breaths, telling myself to relax and get some rest, if all went well it was going to be a hell of a night!

My eyes snapped open when I remembered I hadn't told mom I would be spending the night out. Well I could tell her once Debra called as there was always the chance she might get nervous and back out. I closed my eyes once more, this time succeeding in letting my mind wander.

I jerked awake and was surprised to see my room was dark. What the hell time was it? I turned my head to see it was eight o'clock. I'd fallen asleep for almost an hour. I immediately shook the mouse hoping I hadn't slept through a message from Debra.

I was disappointed not to see anything from her, but also relieved. If she had sent me something and I did not reply that would have been worse as she might have thought I had cold feet.

Truth be told I was getting nervous, but it was because I was afraid she had not only changed her mind, but had decided it would be better not to play with me anymore. I jumped when my phone whistled telling me I had a text. I grabbed it off the nightstand and saw it was mom.

"Hey, Sean, you awake?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I peeked in when I got out of the shower, but you were sleeping so I figured I would let you nap for awhile. Took one myself earlier."

"I'm up now."

"Good. Can you come in here? I want to talk to you."

I looked at the lap top. Shit! What if that was when Debra was going to send me a message? I knew I should have gotten the damn phone app!

"Can it wait mom? I'm waiting for a message from someone."

"You can get back to them, honey."

"Its important."

"Your mom isn't important to you?"

"Of course you are!" Oh, jeez she was probably in one of those moods where she was kind of lonely and looking for company.

Normally I loved those moods because we would sit on the couch and talk then watch a silly movie and she would curl up next to me. Once it was even in her bed with some popcorn and we fell asleep next to each other. That had been a tough night as it was one hell of a tease because fully dressed or not, being in her bed next to her had driven me crazy.

"Then come talk to me. Maybe if I tell you I have something for you, you'll forget about your message?"

An idea hit me and I typed back. "Give me two minutes, I have to get dressed."

"Oh, just throw some shorts on honey, I'm your mom."

"Okay, a minute then."

"Thanks honey!"

I quickly logged onto the site and sent Debra a message "I'm sorry, but I have something to do real quick, be back in a half hour, promise!"

I hoped mom would be quick, if not I might have to say I didn't feel well or make up some other stupid line. I loved being with mom, especially the rare treat of being in her bedroom, but tonight was not the night!

I got out of bed and picked up a pair of denim shorts. I went to my bureau to toss on some boxers then thought screw it. It's not like mom stared at my crotch and I would get a sick thrill out of going commando in front of her.

I took a quick look at myself in the mirror and with a goofy grin, flexed, recalling how Debra had raved over my chest and stomach. Hopefully she would be doing a lot more than that over my body tonight. I rolled my eyes at my reflection thinking how my mom had always said guys who were stuck on themselves had to be because no one else would be.

"You get more from a young lady by being sweet, not cocky" she would say and she was right, Debra seemed as excited by the fact I was nice to her as she was the dirty talk. I glanced one more time at the lap top then left my room and wandered down the hall to mom's room. I knocked lightly on the door and she called, "Come on in, honey!"

I entered and was surprised to see the room was lit by several candles on her bureau and night stands. As I closed the door behind me I became aware of the sweet scent of strawberries wafting from the candles. Mom was sitting on the edge of her bed and as soon as my eyes landed on her all else was forgotten.

Mom was dressed in what looked like a pair of purple lace shorts and a silky purple top. The shorts-I recall my ex, referring to them as boy shorts- were living up to the word short. They barely covered her upper thighs and hugged her leg tightly.

The deep purple looked damn good against her creamy skin and unable to help it, I let my eyes wander down her legs to her bare feet. Mom's nails were painted the same shade of purple as her out fit and I noticed a silver ring on the middle toe of each foot.

Catching myself staring and hoping she hadn't, I raised my eyes.

"Hey, honey, why don't you sit over here?"

"Okay."

I approached the bed slowly, still surprised at her attire. Speaking of which this time I made the mistake of looking at her top. The skimpy sleeveless shirt was tied behind her neck leaving her shoulders bare.

Not just her shoulders, but a lot of her chest as well. The shirt was hanging low enough to expose a pretty good amount of cleavage and it struck me she was not wearing a bra. That revelation was driven home when I saw her nipples poking through the material.

It took a supreme effort to tear my eyes from that incredible sight and move lower. The top did not go that much farther down than mom's breasts and her stomach was bare.

Another spot begging for a kiss, but not before those nipples would get some attention. As I sat down next to her it dawned on me that it was odd her nipples would be hard. The room was pretty warm, unless it was the silky material rubbing against them, either way it was going to be an effort to keep my eyes on her face.

When I did look at her, I saw her eyes were on my chest. I watched her look lower and swore she was staring at my crotch. I glanced down myself and was alarmed to see I was semi hard and the bulge was obvious. I felt like an absolute idiot.

Not that mom would suspect I was like that for her, but it was pretty disrespectful. Mom's arms had been at her sides her hands on the bed, but when she looked up at me she quickly folder her arms across her chest and I felt another wave of embarrassment at the thought she'd caught me staring at her tits.

But when she looked at me she gave me a big smile.

"Hey, honey."

"Um, hey mom, what's up?" besides me, damn, what a moron I was.

"I don't know, I guess I was lying to myself that it being Valentine's Day wouldn't bother me. I'm feeling lonely and thought it would be nice to spend some time with my son. I didn't get to see you all day." She leaned over and kissed my cheek, "I missed you."

"I missed you to." I told her.

With a small laugh, mom wiped at my cheek. "Lipstick again."

She was wearing lipstick, a sexy deep shade of red. Now that I was focusing on her face I noticed she was wearing eye shadow and had added some color to her cheeks. Why the hell had she put on makeup after a shower to just hang around the house?

Her long hair was down and it looked as if she had put some curl into it. Once again I glanced at her ensemble, taking in the sexy little shorts and revealing top. Then it hit me; the lingerie the candles, make up...

"Hey, mom. Do you have someone coming over tonight? Is that what you wanted to talk about?"

"Coming over?" she looked puzzled, "Why would you ask that?"

"Well .the candles and you're all made up and you're....that's not what you usually wear to bed."

"Oh!" she shrugged causing her bra less tits to bounce in her shirt. "You're right; usually I don't wear anything to bed." She paused for a second which worked out well as that remark has caught me off guard. "But yes, it's a lot better than the t-shirts and baggy shorts I wear around the house at night."

"Okay I guess." I replied, recovered from the visual of mom rolling around naked in the bed we were sitting on.

"Sometimes a woman just wants to feel sexy and tonight?" Mom stretched her long legs out and playfully wiggled her toes, "This girl wants to feel sexy!"

She turned to me and gave me a huge smile, "You know what makes me feel, sexy?"

"Candles and strawberries?" I said gesturing around the room.

"Yes, and nice sexy jammies and....you."

"Me?" I asked, surprised, "I make you feel sexy?"

"You do. You're always telling me how beautiful I am and yesterday at breakfast you were telling me what a hot milf I was. It makes me feel sexy."

"But I'm your son." I reminded her, even though this son had thought long and hard about how sexy his mother was.

"But you're also a good looking young man who thinks this older woman is sexy and I like that." Her smile faded and her dark eyes stared into mine, "I like knowing my son thinks I'm sexy."

"Okay." I said softly, trying not to sound flustered.

"I think the fact that my son is pretty sexy himself, helps with that."

"I...I don't think I'm...."

"Yes you are." She purred, "Hmm just look at you! Working out and playing on the baseball team has filled you out quite a bit the last couple of years."

My reply was interrupted my mom uncrossing her arms and running her nails lightly across my bare chest.

"You said you knew guys your age would want me? Well, honey, there's not a woman my age out there who would not want you. Look at that nice hard stomach!"

Something else was getting hard and knowing it was already visible I put my hands in my lap to cover my crotch. I looked down as I did and froze.

Mom's nails were dark purple with black tips.

Mom continued to speak softly as her hand wandered across my stomach. A minute ago her touch would have excited me, but at the moment I barely felt it. I just kept staring at her nails. The same color as Debra's.

Debra had the same hair color as my mother, the same creamy complexion. She had told me she had big brown doe eyes. Her tits looked as big as my mother's seemed, even her nice round ass and...

Thinking of the picture of her ass caused me to look across the room at the tall mirror in the corner of her room, then down to her shorts. They were the same purple shorts Debra had been wearing in that picture.

I had been role playing with my own mother! A surge of panic went through me; this was why she was dressed like this! She had found out I was on that site and now she was screwing with me!

She was setting me up to show her I wanted her and then she would confront me on it. She was going to chew me out and tell me I was sick and probably send me to a fucking shrink I...

"Sean?"

"Huh?'

"Are you okay?"

"Umm, yeah I guess I..."

"You're flushed." Mom put her hand on my cheek, "You're hot, baby."

"No, I'm..."

Mom leaned over and placed her lips on my forehead. "Well you don't seem warm there."

Mom removed her hand from my face and ran it through her long hair. She placed her other hand on my thigh, just below my shorts and I couldn't stop staring at those nails, recalling them sliding between her....pussy. I'd seen my mother's pussy! She....wait, she had played with herself in front of me, even used a toy! Got off then....she couldn't be Debra, mom wouldn't do that she would just call me out on it.

"Do you like my nails?"

"Huh?"

"Wow, can't even hold my son's attention, I am losing it."

"Sorry. Uh...yeah your nails are really nice. When did you did you get them done?"

"Yesterday after work. Fingers and toes, nice pedicure. Pretty nails, soft feet, back to feeling sexy. You think they're sexy?"

"Purple is my favorite." I said quietly. "Yours too."

"Yup, so...." Mom cocked her head, "Talk to me honey."

"About what?"

"How come it's Valentine's Day and a nice kid like you is all alone hanging around the house?"

"No one to ask out, I guess." I said evasively

"How come you haven't met anyone since Sarah? That was months ago?" she pressed.

"I don't know; how come you're not dating anyone?" I turned it around on her again.

"I don't know." She mimicked with a smile, "Maybe because I have someone in mind, but was afraid to say anything."

"Oh, well you should."

"Should I? Should I tell him how bad I want him? What I would do to him?"

"Um, sure." I said nervously.

"Maybe I already did that." She giggled and my stomach sank, it was the same giggle from Debra last night. Or was it? Voices always sounded different over a computer "So if there's no one for you what was the big message you were waiting for tonight?"

"Oh, just um, some girl I've been chatting with" at least that wasn't a lie.

"Good you need to meet someone because...." She gave me a mischievous smile, "You need the real thing."

"Real thing?"

"Yeah, instead of all that porn you watch." She tapped my leg, "And on that subject, please keep your volume down, honey, I don't need to hear that."

"H...hear what?"

"I went to the bathroom last night and heard squealing from your room. It was so loud I wondered if you snuck someone in."

"Oh....sorry."

"That's okay" she grinned, "I didn't go to the bathroom, I just wanted to see what you would say."

"Thanks." I rolled my eyes

"So, Sean, what were you doing when I texted you?"

"Just lying down."

"Yeah, you resting up for a big date tonight? Maybe that woman who is supposed to send you that message?"

"Maybe." I told her, "And uh, she might have sent me something so did you need me..."

"She didn't."

"How do you..."

"Know what I was doing before I texted you?"

"What?"

"What I've been doing every night for the past two months."

"What's that?"

"I was lying here playing with my pussy and thinking about my beautiful son."

*****

"W...what did you just say?" My throat was so tight the words barely came out.

"I said I was playing with my pussy and thinking about my son. Kind of funny because I was doing it while thinking about playing with it in front of him last night."

"Mom," I had no idea what was going to come out, but she continued...

"It's nice to finally meet you...." She winked, "Tommy, or should I call you my Valentine?" she sighed, "Or do you prefer Mamasboy94?"

"Oh God, mom!" I blurted out, "I....I am so sorry! I...didn't know it was you!"

"But you wanted it to be, didn't you?" She asked.

I was so humiliated I tried to stand up; planning on running out of the room like a little kid afraid of being yelled at, but mom caught my hand had pulled me back to the bed.

"Don't be upset, honey, let's talk about this."

"I...I don't know what to say"

"Really?" Mom drew her knee up and turned sideways on the bed to face me, she straightened her leg out next to me and even under duress I caught myself looking at her leg and her soft white upper thigh. "That's odd because Tommy always knew what to say."

She was still holding my hand and gave it a squeeze.

"Tommy was a dirty boy wasn't he? And not shy about telling his mom what he wanted."

"Mom, please, I..."

"No, my sexy online son knew just what he wanted from his nasty mother and he was such a good boy he always got it, didn't he?"

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,263 Followers