Meeting Mom Online

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,230 Followers

I stared helplessly at her as she went on softly.

"He got everything his slutty mom, Debra, could give him. Know why? Because not only was he dirty, but he was so sweet and talked as much about loving his mom as he did fucking her." She sighed, "So why so shy now, baby? Are you disappointed I'm your real mom?"

"Yes, I mean no! I mean...I....Like I said I didn't know it was you!"

"And like I said it doesn't matter because Debra asked you yesterday morning if you wanted your real mom and you said yes, in great detail! So you can say you didn't know it was me talking to you from the next room, but you can't deny you want me in every way. Now can you?"

"Mom," I said quietly, "I am so sorry! I...I don't know why I've been thinking like that and..."

I was silenced by mom putting her finger to my lips

"Shhh," she smiled, "Easy, baby, do I look mad? I think I look playful, don't you?"

"I, um...."

"Yes or no honey, does your mom look good for you tonight? I wanted to be sexy for my son."

Mom let my hand go and raising her arms over her head gave a little shake causing her tits to bounce, "You like?"

"You look...so good." I finished softly.

"Thank you! So do you! In guys its less is more and I love that look! Hmm you looked so sexy last night!"

"Mom, you...you don't have to try to play along anymore, you caught me and..."

"Honey, I caught you two weeks ago."

"What?" I exclaimed

Mom reached into my lap and taking my hands in hers gave them a reassuring squeeze.

"Honey, just listen to me, okay? We've wasted enough time dodging our feelings and denying ourselves what we really want."

"We...?" My eyes widened.

"Honey, you're so flustered you're missing something. If you're Tommy, I'm Debra. I joined that site two weeks before you."

"I...wow!" I sounded like a fool now, but mom laughed.

"Okay that's better than I'm sorry. Sean I...I don't know how it started, but all I know is a couple of months ago I started seeing you in a different way, like a young man and not my son. You're sweet, you care about me, and you love me."

"I'm not sure where it came from, but I had a dirty dream about you. I woke up mad at myself, but at the same time I was so wet and horny, but wouldn't get off because it would be to you."

"Those dreams were happening every night. Sometimes we fucked like porn stars other times you were my sweet lover. I had to give in and started playing with myself, coming to the thought of my son between my legs."

" I started trying to make you look at me, wore sexier clothes, got closer to you, made some off color remarks and sometimes I thought you were looking, but I wasn't sure and if I tried something and you weren't into it I was afraid I would upset you and you would move out!"

"I would never leave you mom." I promised.

"Someday you will. You'll meet that pretty girl who'll take you from me." She sighed, "Unless I could be that pretty girl, give you everything, the love of a mother and the love of a woman. So when you weren't dating I tried harder, but...again I couldn't say anything."

"So I read incest stories online and watched those silly make believe videos and then I found that site. I signed up and almost quit because the first couple of weeks all I met were creeps. Guys my age pretending to be younger to just hook up or kids who couldn't put two sentences together."

"I knew they weren't as into it as I was and then one night I see this sexy little picture and send mamasboy94 a message and honey; you were saying everything I wanted to hear! So hot! Not just someone saying it to me, but me getting to tell my son what I wanted to do! I thought of Tommy every day, woke up and went to bed getting off to you! I so wanted to meet you!"

"H...how did you know it was me?"

"A few things. First your site pic. I saved it and used my photo shop to blow it up because, well, I wanted to have something better to look at."

"But my face wasn't in it."

"Baby, no one knows their child's body better than their mother." Mom traced the scar on my stomach just over my shorts. "You got this that time you were running with a glass and fell on it when you were ten." Her finger slid across my stomach sending a hill through me. She stopped at the birthmark just over my left hip, "And this."

"But I said, no, it couldn't be. Then I started asking you what time you would be around and what you were doing for the day and everything matched, so two weeks ago I knew for sure and thought about stopping. But then it hit me; you were telling me about how bad you wanted me. Some people are there because it's just a fun fantasy others because they really want to, so I made sure I asked and I was so happy when you said you wanted me!"

"I do." I said and leaning over kissed her cheek, "Mom, you're so beautiful."

To my surprise mom blushed and lowering her head peered up at me through her long lashes with her big brown eyes, "That is so sweet! And honey, every time you said something like that to Debra I wanted to get off the computer and run into your room and just...take you."

"Take me?"

"I wanted to so bad, but I still wondered if you really would. Then yesterday morning we talked about things and you said wanted to love me as much as fuck me and honey, that answer was so perfect!"

She took my hand and placed it on her thigh. "I almost came into your room then and there. But I wanted to do our little show first, see if I could go through with it. I figured if I could get up the nerve to show you my pussy like that then it would be easier to be with you tonight."

She gave me a shy smile that made her smile back, "And seeing today was Valentine's Day I figured it would be kind of special." She laughed, "Wow, I've been on that site to long!"

"I really want to, Mom, but like you just said that site's not supposed to be stuff that really happens and..." I was again silenced by her finger.

"Baby, I told you all that so you would feel okay about this, so you would know your mother wants you as bad as you want her. And everything else we have already said."

Mom took my face in her hands and I could feel her fingers trembling. Her eyes were wide and she gave me a nervous smile. Seeing her show signs of being nervousness caused me to relax and I lightly caressed her soft thigh feeling my own fingers shaking as my hand came into contact with the edge of her shorts.

Honey, remember when you were young and you would always give me something for Valentine's Day?"

"Yeah, chocolates, and some cheesy homemade card." I nodded.

"And I loved them, but know what I loved most?" she asked, her smile widening, "That kiss you always gave me, and it was on the lips because you were young and it didn't matter and you would say "happy Valentine's day Mommy! I love you!"

"I remember." I rolled my eyes, "Little kid stuff."

"Well tonight that little kid is a very good looking young man and its Valentine's Day." The nervous look returned and taking a deep breath she whispered, "Sean, would you like to kiss your mother?"

"I would love to kiss my beautiful mother." I replied, my voice barely audible.

Mom pulled me towards her and closing her eyes, parted her red lips and remained there, awaiting that not so sweet Valentine's kiss from her son who was well old enough to know better than to kiss her like that, but at this point no longer cared about what I was supposed to do. Besides, wasn't a son supposed to make his mom happy?

I closed my eyes and pressing my lips gently to hers, moaned softly as months of fantasy became reality. Mom whimpered softly in her throat as her lips moved against mine. She was working her mouth back and forth, teasing me with her soft lips. Her hands left my face and slid down my arms.

Mom kissed me harder; her hands moving up and down my arms. I returned her kiss eagerly, my lips now pushing more forcefully against hers. Mom put her arms around my neck, drawing me closer and slipping my arms around her waist, I pulled her tightly against me.

Mom moaned deep in her throat as her breasts were crushed to my chest. I could feel her hard nipples poking into me through the top and sliding my hands beneath it I rubbed her back as we kissed, my hands roamed across her soft smooth back as she ran her fingers roughly through my hair.

Mom's tongue darted out, flicking playfully across my lips before slipping into my mouth. I eagerly accepted it and caressed it with my own. Mom was breathing heavy and I was conscious of her grinding her crotch against my thigh.

Her lace shorts were soaked through and I could feel the wet heat of her pussy through them. Mom's kiss became more forceful, her mouth now devouring mine. She was sliding side to side, working her nipples across my chest and removing my hands from beneath her top and taking a chance; I grabbed the edges of it and pulled it up her sides.

Mom removed her lips from mine and leaning back put her arms up for me to remove her top.

"You ready to see mom's tits in person, baby?" she asked, breathlessly, "Because I so want to show them to you!" I hesitated and she moaned, "Please take my top off, undress your mother!"

Her words sent a shiver through me and I quickly pulled her top over her head and tossing it to the floor took in the sight of my mother's bare breasts.

"Oh my God," I whispered.

Mom's tits had looked good on the cam last night, but nothing compared to how they looked not two feet in front of me. They were bigger than I had imagined and those perfect pale pink nipples were hard and pointing at her lust filled son, Mom was breathing hard and I watched as her milky white globes rose and fell. Mom cupped them and lifting them up, showed them off to me as she had last night.

"You like your mom's tits, baby?" She breathed as she stroked her nipples.

In addition to her heavy breathing, mom's face was flushed and I noticed she was beginning to sweat. Her big brown eyes were bright and filled with passion as she showed her tits off to her son.

"They're fucking incredible!"

"Then why aren't you playing with them?" she asked as she moved her thumbs and lifted them towards me again.

Why the hell wasn't I? I placed my hands above hers and gave them a squeeze. I was amazed at how soft, yet firm they were and her nipples were poking into my palms. I worked my hands back and forth and mom moaned as they caressed her swollen pink nubs. I was breathing as hard as Mom and filled with a dreamlike feeling, was I really playing with my mother's tits?

"My nipples, baby, play with them!" She moaned.

I took them between my fingers and rolled them causing mom to groan and grab me by the back of my head, pulling me into another hard kiss. This time her tongue drove into my mouth as her lips smothered mine and she whimpered as I gave her nipples a light pinch and as she had done last night tugged on them, gently pulling on her hard flesh.

Mom's hand moved to my chest rubbing it while we kissed. I shifted my hands so I was now holding her tits up while using my thumbs on her nipples and I was amazed at how heavy they were. Mom swung her other leg up from the floor and lifting the one next to me wrapped them around my waist.

The feeling of her soft thighs around my waist was incredible, but not as good as the feeling of her crotch against mine when she slid up against me. She rocked her hips, rubbing up against the bulge of my aching cock. Mom's lips slid from mine and easing back she caught me by surprise, pulling my head roughly down into her left tit.

"Suck it!" she moaned, "Suck on your mother's tit!"

I didn't need to be told twice. I swirled my tongue quickly around her swollen nub before sucking it into my mouth.

"Oh, honey! That feels so good! I can't believe I'm letting my son suck on my tits!" she groaned when I switched to sucking the other nipple, "And I'm going to let you suck my pussy, my ass, anything you want, baby! Mommy is all yours!"

I moaned as much at her words as the thrill of my face being buried in my mother's huge tits. Mom's hand dropped between us and I gasped when she unsnapped my shorts.

"And this cock belongs to me, doesn't it?"

"Oh, yes." I groaned when she pulled my zipper down.

"Ohh, no underwear!" she purred as her fingers slid into my shorts.

My only answer was a pathetic sounding whimper when mom wrapped her fingers around my cock.

"You are so fucking hard for me!"

"I've been hard for you for months." I managed to get out as she slowly pumped my cock.

I was still turned sideways with my feet on the floor and mom could only stroke half the length of my cock. I pumped my hips as I sucked her nipple, trying to get her hand as far down as I could. Mom gave my cock a hard squeeze and I groaned at the feeling of my precum squirting out.

"Stand up!" Mom said, sliding back from me.

I was disappointed to have her nipples removed from my face, but had a feeling I was in for something better and quickly stood up. Mom turned so she was now back to sitting on the side of the bed and with an abrupt yank, pulled my shorts down and let them fall to the floor. My trapped cock sprang free and mom immediately grabbed it and squeezed again.

"Look at this cock! Even better in person," he cooed, "My naughty son has a beautiful cock doesn't he?"

"All for you." I moaned as I stood naked before my mother who looked damn good sitting there in just the tight little shorts.

"Well in that case I think I'll take it." Mom replied and with no hesitation took my cock into her mouth

"Oh fuck!" I groaned as my mother took my cock halfway down, and held it there.

She wrapped her red lips tightly to my shaft and bobbed her head slowly. I moaned at the feeling of her soft tongue caressing my hard shaft as well as the dream come true of seeing my cock buried in my mother's mouth,

"Hmm" Mom groaned around my cock and opening wide took my full length down her throat.

"Oh, mom!" I gasped, grabbing her shoulders as she shook her head back and forth, working my cock around her hot wet mouth "Oh that feels good!"

"Hmm-mm" she agreed as she slipped my cock from between her lips.

Looking up at me with her big brown eyes, mom opened her mouth and let a long trail of my pre cum mixed with her spit drool from her tongue down onto my cock. She stroked my now slick cock slowly as she made a show of running her tongue around the purple tip and my knees began to shake. Mom quickly took me back into her mouth and made a wet sucking sound as she cleaned the spit from my cock.

She bobbed her head faster than before and this time taking me almost all the way down each time she lowered her mouth on me. She released my cock and this time spit directly on it.

"You like that?" she asked, "You like your mom giving you a nice sloppy blow job?"

"I...I like it all." I answered.

"Good because so do I!" Mom pressed my cock against my stomach and I cried out when she sucked my balls into her mouth.

My hands went from her shoulders to her hair and she moaned when I wrapped my fingers in it. She proceeded to suck each of my balls gently into her mouth, then swirled her tongue across them. I released her hair and grabbing her nipples, teased them with my fingers. Mom sighed softly as she continued to bathe my balls with her tongue while slowly pumping my cock.

Growing bolder I let her right nipple go and sliding my hand down her stomach reached between her legs. I gasped at how wet the crotch of her shorts were and mom whimpered, "Oh, yes, rub that pussy!"

I pressed my fingers against the material and moved them up and down. I could feel them spreading her lips beneath the shorts and mom's hips moved into my hand. She ran her tongue up the length of my shaft and taking me back into her mouth moved her head slowly this time.

I whimpered as she worked her lips down my shaft inch by teasing inch and responded to her mouth by rubbing her pussy faster. I moved my finger higher and mom squealed around my cock when I hit her clit and her hips jerked.

Mom removed my cock with a loud slurping sound, pulling a long trail of spit from her mouth and saying, "I promise I'll suck my son's big hard dick some more later, suck you off right in my mouth, but right now baby? You need to fuck me!"

She lay back on the bed and lifting her legs straight up, raised her hips from the bed. She pushed the shorts down over her hips and grabbing the sides of them I pulled them up her long legs and tossed them on the floor.

"Like the view?" Mom asked.

"Damn, that's hot." I whispered as I took in the sight of her meaty pussy framed by her soft white thighs.

Mom beckoned me closer and I stepped up between her legs, my cock twitching over her stomach. Mom put her feet on my shoulders and grabbing my cock and shoved it between her legs. I moaned as she ran the tip of my cock through her soft wet lips, getting me slick with her juices.

"I...I thought we would play more first, but I've waited too long for this! Honey, I want you inside me!"

She guided my cock to the entrance of her wet slit and thrust her hips. I cried out as my cock sank a couple of inches inside her.

"Come on, baby! Fuck me! Give you mother what she needs; her son's cock!"

Spurred on by her words I thrust my hips and moaned as my cock slipped inside and was embraced by my mother's forbidden heat.

"Oh God!" Mom gasped, "Honey, you are not small are you! Oh...easy" she groaned, "Nice and easy, it's been awhile since your mommy had nice hard cock in her naughty pussy."

My cock was buried to the hilt inside her hot pussy and with a soft moan I eased it out until just the tip was inside then whimpered as I teased myself by easing it back in.

"Oh mom you feel so good!" I said as I pushed my cock through her not just sopping wet, but very tight pussy.

"So do you, Sean!" She moaned, "I can't believe I have my son's cock inside me! I love it! Go ahead honey, a little faster!"

I wrapped my arms around her thighs, holding her legs up and thrust my hips, pumping my now glistening cock faster. Mom moaned and grabbing her tits pulled on her nipples as she had done for the camera last night.

'That feels amazing!" she purred, "My baby feels good inside me! How's mommy's pussy feel honey, you like her?"

"I love it!" I moaned, "I can't believe I'm fucking you!"

"Fucking me? Trust me, honey, you're not fucking this pussy yet, right now you're just warming up."

I thrust harder into her and she moaned in approval, "That's it, baby, a little harder."

I was now fucking her in a steady rhythm using long strokes that felt fucking amazing, Mom seemed to agree, emitting small yelps each time my cock thrust inside her. I looked down and stared, transfixed by the site of my wet cock sliding in and out of my mother's pink pussy. Mom moaned louder and my gaze wandered up to the equally erotic visual of her playing with her nipples.

"Baby, Will you do something for me?"

"Anything."

She moved her foot from my shoulder and placed her toes against my lips, "Suck on my toes while you fuck me!" she giggled, "Mommy likes her feet licked."

I'd seen stuff like that in the movies, but never had any interest in a girl's toes. These however, weren't any girl's toes these were my mother's and there was not a part of my mother's body I wouldn't put in my mouth.

I sucked two of her toes into my mouth and smiled around tem when she giggled. That giggle turned into a low moan when I swirled my tongue around the tips of her toes then proceeded to work it between each of them.

Mom sighed happily as I sucked each toe individually and when I was done caused her to groan loudly when I lifted her foot and licked the bottom of it from heel to toe.

"Oh, that is so hot! Lick the other one!"

She shoved the other foot in front of me and I obediently licked the sole of her foot. Mom giggled as I worked my way to her toes and sucked on them. The fact it was driving mom wild did it for me and gave me something to focus on other than how fucking good her pussy felt.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,230 Followers