Meeting Mom Online

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was had slowed up; trying to enjoy fucking her for as long as I could. As it was I surprised I hadn't cum yet especially with her working me with her mouth first.

"Hmm, I like that, honey! Love you licking my toes. Tell you what when we settle down and get to where we can take our time playing, mommy's going to give you a nice foot job! Jerk you off with my pretty feet and let you cum all over them! How's that?"

"Settle down?" I asked

"Yes, baby when we've fucked enough that we can relax and have fun! You don't think this is a onetime thing do you?"

"I...hope not!" I moaned as she worked her hips in time with mine, thrusting me harder inside her.

"Oh, honey, your nasty mom has plans for you! I am going to take such good care of you that you'll never want another woman! The only pussy I want you to want is mine!"

"It already is." I told her and unable to help it fucked her faster.

"Oh, I love that!" she moaned and tugged on her nipples.

Moving her feet back to my shoulders, mom whispered, "Put your thumb on my clit, baby, make mommy cum on her son's cock!"

I placed my right thumb on her hard button and rubbed in fast hard circles, causing mom to moan and move her hips faster.

"Fuck me harder!" She gasped, "Nice and deep, baby! Give it to me!"

I started fucking her much faster and moaned each time my cock sank deep into her welcoming pussy. Mom was whimpering and playing with her nipples. Her eyes were partially closed and her lips parted as she sighed and groaned. Her toes curled hard into my shoulders and she arched her back lifting her ass off the bed.

"Oh fuck! Rub that clit, honey! Rub it hard and fuck that pussy! Mommy's going to cum for you!"

I began thrusting harder slamming my cock into her while pressing my thumb harder to her swollen button. Mom threw her head back and released a long loud squeal identical to the one she had cut loose with last night.

Her hips thrust hard into my plunging cock and I gasped as her already tight pussy contracted around my throbbing cock. I kept my thumb moving while continuing to plunge deep into her quivering box.

"Oh Sean!" Mom called out as her pussy convulsed once more around my cock and with a long moan she slumped back onto the bed.

Her hands fell from her tits and she lay there breathing hard while staring at the ceiling. "Oh, fuck I came so hard!"

Speaking of cumming I was getting pretty close and removing my thumb from her clit I grabbed both her ankles and spreading her legs as wide as I could began fucking her as hard as I could.

"Oh fuck yeah!" she moaned, "You're fucking your mommy just like she needs it!"

I moaned and watched her amazing tits bounce and my cock plunder her glistening pussy as I fucked her the way I'd dreamed about for months. I was whimpering with each thrust as I felt my balls tightening and my cock twitching as I prepared to cum for my mother for the first of what she had said would be many times.

"Stop!" she told me, "Step back, my son deserves a treat for being so good to his mommy!"

Eager to find out what that treat was I stepped back, my cock sliding from my mother's sopping slit with a wet sucking sound.

"Sit down," Mom sat up and patted the bed next to her.

I did as she asked and sliding off the bed, mom dropped to her knees between my legs. Grabbing my cock she looked up at me, "I told you mommy would suck you off, didn't I?"

"Oh my god." I whispered as I looked down at my naked mother on her knees with my throbbing cock in her hand.

"Tell me what you want, Sean and don't be shy, tell me the way Tommy would tell Debra."

"I...I want my mother to suck her son's dick until he comes in her slutty mouth."

"Hmm that is so much better hearing it than reading it." She gave my cock a squeeze, "And so much better feeling it! Hmmm, I think your slutty mom is going to enjoy sucking you off almost as much as you will."

I started to tell her I doubted that, but all that came out was a moan when mom took me deep into her mouth and bobbed her head slowly along my yearning cock. Slipping it from her mouth she sighed, "You naughty boy! Your cock tastes like your mothers pussy!" she swirled her tongue around my glistening head, "God we taste good together!"

Mom took me back into her mouth and this time bobbed her head much faster than before. I groaned loudly as her amazing mouth worked its way along my cock. I could feel her tongue pressed to my shaft and her soft lips wrapped tightly around me.

Mom's lipstick was smearing along my shaft and I had the crazy though that I would be the only guy in school who could say he had his mother's lipstick on his cock.

Mom grabbed my wrists and placed my hands on the back of her head. She stopped sucking and looked up at me expectantly. I hesitated then remembered Mom asking what 'Tommy would do' well I knew what he would do and she seemed eager for it. Wrapping my hands tightly in her long, dark hair I thrust my hips, pushing my cock so deep into her mouth, my balls struck her chin.

Mom's eyes rolled back and she moaned as I fucked her mouth. Again the sight of my cock driving in and out of my mother's mouth was almost as good as the feeling. I pumped her mouth harder and mom made a gagging sound. I stopped, but shaking her head she moaned "Hmm-hmmm"

I resumed fucking her mouth and wrapping her arms around me, mom grabbed my ass and pulled me into her, egging me on to face fuck her. I was crazed with lust at this point and didn't hesitate to give it to her.

I was pounded her mouth as hard as I had been fucking her. Mom was now alternately squealing and making gagging and wet gurgling sounds. Her eyes were watering and there were strings of spit and pr ecum oozing out of the corners of her mouth.

But her brown eyes were staring up at me and her hips were working back and forth. I could feel her hard nipples pressing into my thighs. My mother was getting off on her son fucking her mouth!

Mom was acting as nasty as she had been when she was Debra and as hot as my fantasies about mom had been before; my mind was filled with what the reality would be like. I had no doubt mom would be what Debra said she would be; my whore and my sweet lover.

My mother would be my whore. That thought sent me over the edge and I fucked her mouth so savagely she was now gagging with every thrust. Mom's hands came around and she put them behind her back as if they were tied there.

She began whimpering as I plundered her mouth and I realized she knew how much I was getting off on being kind of rough with her. That was the final push and with a loud cry I buried my cock deep into her mouth and felt it explode.

Mom squealed loudly and made another one of those sexy wet gargling sounds as cum spurted down her throat. Mom was now bobbing her head and sucking so hard her cheeks were sunken in as she helped milk every drop from her son's spurting cock.

I moaned and whimpered each time my cock squirted into her mouth and mom was doing the same. She shook her head back and forth causing me to groan and have to brace my hands on her shoulders as my knees trembled.

Mom opened her mouth around my cock and a long thick trail of cum drooled out and dripped down onto her tits.

"Stop," I moaned as my cock had no more to give and her tongue caressing my sensitive head was driving me crazy, "Please stop!"

Mom winked and sucked me fast and hard. I whimpered and grabbing her head held it still.

"Oh, God, please." I whimpered.

Mom released my cock with a wet sucking sound and another line of cum running down her chin and onto her huge tits. Sitting back on her knees, mom lifted her cum covered tits and still looking me in the eye brought her nipple to her mouth and slurped cum from it.

"Oh Damn." I said watching mom cleaning her son's cum from her tits with her tongue, "Mom, you're a pig!"

"I'm your pig, baby, and don't you forget it. Your mom will do things your little girlfriend's never will." She slurped up the last of the cum and this time ran her tongue along her lips, smearing the cum on her mouth so I could see it, "Your mommy will make sure her son stays very satisfied.

"Tell you one thing," She smiled through her cum coated lips, "That beats the creamy filling from those candies you used to give me." She laughed, "You like your first blow job from your mother?"

"It was....damn, mom, you can suck cock!"

"Ohh I wonder if you can find a mother's day card that says that!" Mom licked her lips clean, "But that was nothing honey, you just wait until I get you off fucking you then lay you back and lick and tease and suck on you for so long you'll be begging to cum."

"Will you..." I paused, then figured what the hell, "Let me tease you like that?"

"Of course."

"Can I tie you up and do it?" The thought of having my mother tied to a bed was something Debra and I had mentioned once and it drove me crazy.

"Anything you want, baby. Rough or gentle you can have me however you want me, but..." She grabbed my hand and tugged, "I think it's your turn to be on your knees, time for you to show mom how bad her son wants her pussy." She giggled, "I might have something creamy and gooey for you too!"

With a big smile I slid off the bed onto my knees. Mom stood up and I expected her to sit on the bed, but instead she placed her right foot on my shoulder, grabbed my hair and pulled my face into her pussy. I moaned as her hot wet flesh smeared across my face and my nose was filled with the sweet scent of my mother's pussy.

"Lick my pussy!" Mom said grinding her hips and working her pussy up and down.

I stuck my tongue out and mom moaned as it slid through her puffy pink lips then gasped when it landed on her clit. I sucked it into my mouth and with a long contented sigh, mom stopped moving her hips as I swirled my tongue around her hard button.

"Yes! Oh that looks good, you on your knees like that! This is how you're going to suck me off in the shower! Lick my wet pussy and make me cum then put me against the bathroom wall and fuck me as hard as you can!"

Mom reached down and spread her pussy open, her purple nails framing her pink nub for me. I worked my hand up her long soft leg caressing her lush creamy thigh before slipping two fingers up inside her.

"Fuck yes!" She moaned and I felt her thigh trembling against my face. "In and out, baby! Nice and hard!"

I plunged my fingers inside her and resumed sucking on her clit. Mom held her pussy open with one hand while the other held my hair, pinning my face to her succulent pussy. She was rocking her hips and whimpering as I pumped my fingers into her and worked my tongue across her swollen flesh.

"Yes, baby...ohh that is so good! You like licking your mother's pussy?"

"Oh yeah!" I moaned into her wet lips.

"I...oh I don't know if I can cum like this!" she giggled, "My leg's going to give. I'm going to lay on the bed for you."

She removed her foot and turned towards the bed, putting her well rounded ass directly in my face. Overcome by desire and the knowledge that mom was willing to let me do anything I wanted, I pushed her in the back causing her to fall forward over the bed.

Mom yelped in surprise then squealed when I turned on my knees, spread the plump cheeks of her ass apart and plunged my tongue into her asshole.

"Dirty boy!" Mom cried out as I pushed my rigid tongue into her ass. "But a good one! Every son should kiss his mother's ass!"

Or give her a rim job, I thought as I spread my mother's soft cheeks further apart and teased my tongue slowly around her pink rosebud. Mom was moaning and wiggling her ass in my face and her wet pussy was smearing across my chin as I once again pushed my tongue into her ass. My cock hardened at the thought of it eventually being where my tongue currently was.

"Oh, honey, that feels good, but mommy needs to cum! Suck my pussy like that! Please? You came in my face, I want to cum in yours!"

How could I say no to that? I slid my tongue past her ass and this time shoved it into her sopping slit. Mom moaned as I swirled my tongue inside her then sucked hard. She cried out and my eyes rolled back in pleasure as I received a mouthful of mom's sticky sweet juices. Still holding her ass open I worked my tongue through her soft wet lips and gave her clit a gentle kiss that caused her to groan then sucked it into mouth.

Mom was rocking back and forth working her clit into my mouth and slipping my hand up between her thighs I pushed my fingers back inside her. I pumped them in time with my sucking and mom was grinding her hips faster and harder working her pussy into my tongue and fingers.

She moved to the side causing me to have to turn my head a little and I heard the sound of a drawer opening. A moment later mom reached behind her, holding the purple vibrator.

"Put this in my pussy!"

This just kept getting better and better! I took the toy from her and eased it all the way into her pussy. I pressed the small button on the bottom and mom groaned as it hummed within her. I began sliding it in and out while I continued to lick her clit and mom was moaning continuously and squirming in my face.

"Put....put your finger in my ass!" she told me, yet again finding away to make things even hotter.

I shoved my finger into her ass, marveling at how tight it was. I had no sooner shoved it in then mom went off like a rocket. She released a long loud wail that caused me to wonder what the next door neighbors were thinking and began bucking her ass hard into my face. As mom writhed and squealed with the force of her orgasm, I managed to keep my tongue moving while holding my finger and vibrator deep in her convulsing holes.

Mom's ass was contracting around my fingers and I could feel the vibrator humming against it through the thin skin between her pussy and ass.

"Oh yes!" Mom cried and I felt the vibrator pushing against my hand as her pussy convulsed around it.

I kept licking and sucking her quivering pussy and was well aware of my cock once again hard and ready between my legs. When mom released a soft sigh and relaxed onto the bed, I didn't hesitate. Slipping the vibrator from her pussy, I stood up behind her and slammed my cock balls deep in her pussy.

"Oh fuck!" Mom moaned, "That's so fucking deep!"

I kept my finger in her ass and began fucking her fast and hard, slamming my cock inside my mother's now dripping pussy. She was so wet I could hear my cock lunging inside her and my thighs were soaked with her juices. Now it was my cock I could feel sliding against my finger through her tight ass and it was adding to the pleasure of fucking her already amazing pussy.

"That's it, Sean, fuck me! Fuck your slutty mother! Give her that big cock she's been dreaming about! Your mommy's a bad girl wanting her son's cock! You should spank her!"

Beyond questioning anything at this point I dealt her ass a hard slap. Mom cried out and I slapped her other cheek.

"Oh, yes! Harder, make my ass red for you!"

I cut loose with a series of hard smacks, going from cheek to cheek. Each time I slapped her, mom yelped and I watched her cheek jiggle delightfully from the blow. Those cheeks were both bright red now and I could see the outline of my fingers on them.

Mom was squirming against me, lifting her feet and pushing back into me as I spanked her. The entire time I was still fucking her with long hard strokes and was thrilled that I wasn't even close to cumming.

"Take your finger out of my ass and put the toy in there!"

I picked the toy up from the bed and placing the tip at her pink rosebud, pushed it in. I stopped fucking her and watched fascinated as the toy sank into her tight ass, spreading it open. Mom moaned and pushed against me until it was buried and when I turned it on I cried out at the feeling of it vibrating against me.

"Now fuck your mother like you mean it! She looked at me over her shoulder, "Go ahead, fuck me!"

I grabbed her soft hips and began slamming into her as hard as I could. Mom yelped with every thrust and I moaned in pleasure at the feeling of the toy vibrating against me as I relentlessly pounded my mother's pussy.

"Fuck yes!" she screamed, "This is what I need, nice and hard and from my sexy son! Come on, baby, give it to mommy!"

She was looking over her shoulder at me and looked like she was completely out of control. Her black hair was hanging in her face and plastered to her sweaty back. Her eyes were wide and bright and her mouth wide open as she moaned and yelped. I was slamming her so had my balls were slapping against her clit and her hips twitched each time they did.

I looked to the side and my eyes widened at the sight of us in the mirror in the corner. I was standing there covered in sweat driving my long hard cock repeatedly into my mother who was bent helplessly over the bed. Mom's arms were stretched out and she was clutching the sheets as I hammered away at her pussy. I could see how red her ass was how wet my cock was, glistening in the candle light.

I grabbed the end of the toy and began working it in and out in time with my thrusting cock.

"Oh fuck, fuck!" Mom called out as I slammed both the cock and the toy home at the same time.

I had to shake my head to clear the sweat from my eyes. My heart was pounding and I was breathing loudly through my mouth. I had never fucked this hard before. Mom's red ass was shaking and jiggling each time I slammed her and the backs of her hot thighs were pressing into my legs. I could feel my cock starting to twitch and was whimpering each time I drove into her.

"Like that toy in my ass?" Mom moaned, "Goes in pretty easy, know why? Because I've been slipping it in there, getting used to it, you know why, baby?"

"W...why?" I groaned.

"So I would be ready for your big cock. Take that toy out and shove that big dick in your mother's ass!"

"What?"

"You heard me, baby, fuck my ass, you know you want to!"

I'd be lying if I said I didn't and pulling the toy and my cock out I surprised her by slipping the toy into her pussy, then placing the head of my cock against her ass slowly shoved it in.

"Oh..." Mom moaned and squirmed into me, "Oh fuck, that's bigger than a toy!"

I groaned myself at how tight her ass was, but kept pushing until I was all the way in. I remained there, trying to let mom get used to it and moaning as the vibrator hummed against my cock through her pussy.

"Just fuck me!" she groaned, "Fast and hard, just pound your mother' ass until you're ready to cum!"

I grabbed her hips and taking a deep breath tore into her. Mom squealed again and again as my cock pounded into her tight asshole and I was moaning with each thrust. Between how tight she was, the vibrator and the incredible fact that I was fucking my mother in the ass I could already feel myself getting ready.

"That's it!" Mom cried, her brown eyes bulging as I slammed her ass, "Just cum baby! You can fuck my ass nice and slow when I'm used to it, but nice and hard right now." she released a loud groan, "Baby I'm going to cum with you in my ass!"

I squeezed her hips harder and drove into her as hard as I could.

"Oh...oh....oh.....I...." Mom was trying to talk, but all that was coming out was a series of yelps and moans.

The thought she was going to cum from me fucking her ass with the toy inside her did nothing to slow my bodies desire to cum and I whimpered as my balls tightened and I began to fight to hold back each time I thrust into her.

Fortunately I didn't have to hold back long. Mom lifted her head from the bed and emitted a sound that could only be described as a howl. Mom released another that was even louder, then buried her face in the bed as her son continued to drill her. I moaned long and loud as her quivering ass convulsed around my pounding cock.