Meeting Mr Brown And Friends

Story Info
CD Chrissie is introduced to Mr Brown's friends.
1.5k words
4.14
32.8k
13

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three days had passed since my meeting with Mr. Brown and my body had recovered from the ravishing it had taken. I had decided to take some time home from work and hadn't ventured out since that evening. I woke late that morning and was having my normal morning cup of coffee when the phone rang and woke me from my daydream. Who would be calling me at home? I thought to myself as I picked up the phone.

"Hello", I asked the caller.

"Chrissie" the voice replied.

My mind raced and my heart began beating faster. I didn't recognize the voice, yet the person knew my alter ego. Should I hand up, I questioned myself, when the voice again sounded loud into the ear piece.

"Chrissie?

"It's me, Mr. Brown", came his reply.

Oh my god. My nightmare had returned as I fought to control my emotions.

"Don't even think about hanging up on me if you know what's good for you"

Again my mind raced as the questions flooded swiftly. How did he know my number?

What did he want?

So many questions, that I would soon receive answers too.

"Chrissie answer me you fucking little slut."

"Yes", I stammered.

"Good."

"Now listen."

"I so enjoyed our meeting the other night."

"And I want a little more of you".

"Listen carefully, as I will tell you only once."

"You belong to me now and you are my bitch."

"You will do whatever I want, with no questions."

"You will dress as I want."

"And you will be at my beck and call".

"Do you understand'?

"Yes, I replied.

"Good."

"Now I am having a few friends over for some poker."'

"I have booked a suite at the Broadway Hotel, room 701."

"My secretary has been directed to get what we need to entertain my friends"

"You will take a cab to the hotel and go directly to the suite".

"In the spare room you will find some nice new things I want you to wear."

"You will get yourself ready and wear only what is in the room."

"When you do your makeup you will make you self look slutty."

"Oh and you will be a blonde slut."

"Next you will make some snacks for my friends and get the place ready for them to arrive."

"Understand?"

"Yes, I replied.

"YES WHAT", he screeched into the hand piece

"Yes Sir."

"Good, you are a fast learner"

"You complete your chores by the time I arrive at 7pm."

"We will have one half hour before my friends arrive."

"You will be ready to receive them with drinks at approximately 7.30 pm".

"You will do whatever to takes to make their time enjoyable."

"They enjoy the same as I do and I'm sure they will enjoy you".

"Are we clear on what I want?

"Yes Sir."

"Good, until tonight."

I hung up the phone and was in shock as I made my way to my room. It was a few hours until I would be making my way to the hotel and for a moment I thought about leaving town and not being a part of Mr. Brown's evil fantasy, however I realized that he would eventually find me. I slipped out of my tracksuit and headed for the shower. I still trembled as I showered and took care of my body, making myself smooth all over. After drying I made my way to the bedroom and packed a small bag with some of my lingerie, makeup, my blonde wig and a small amount of jewelry. I slipped back into a more feminine tracksuit and rang a cab. I gave the driver the address and on the way I thought about what makeup I would wear, however a decision would have to wait until I would find what Mr. Brown had planned for me to wear. The cab arrived and I nervously made my way to the desk. The clerk stood smiling at reception as I made my way nervously to him.

"Good evening," he smiled.

"Hello, I nervously replied.

"Can I be of assistance?

"Yes I believe there is a suite booked in the name of Brown?

"Ah yes Mr. Brown said you would be checking in."

He handed me the key with a broad smile and his eyes met mine.

"I hope that you and Mr. Brown enjoy your stay."

"Thank you, I replied as my hand was shaking as I took the key.

"If I can be of further assistance, Please call me."

"Thank you," again I replied

The smile, together with the look gave me the impression that he knew what fate awaited me. I took the key and headed to the elevator.

My hand was shaking as I slipped the key into the lock. Pushing the door open, I made my way inside. The suite was huge and very plush. There were three rooms off to the side of the main room. There was a kitchenette, bathroom and a large entertaining room. In the kitchen was a large amount of beer and spirits. In the main area was a large table with at least five chairs set around it. There were a number of decks of cards poker chips, and cigars. I went to the kitchenette and found the provisions of food. Lastly I made my way to the room Mr. Brown had indicated that I would find what I was to wear. Nervously I opened the door and headed inside.

On the large bed was the outfit I was to wear. Laid out perfectly was the red lingerie I had been looking at when approached by Mr. Brown on our last encounter? The red lace ¼ cup bra and matching red lace panties were matched with a pair of red lace top stockings with a matching red lace suspender belt. The bra and panties were very dainty and they were what I had thought about before being interrupted on the night in question. At the base of the stockings was a pair of red patient leather stiletto's with a four inch heel. At the top of the outfit was a leather collar, which I knew that once secured around my neck, would show that I was someone's bitch. As I examined the garments there was a feeling of hesitation, yet a hint of excitement at the thought of being some ones play thing. My mind pictured the table in the large room and the seating told me that there would be more than one, who would make me their play thing. I was about to experience being a woman with a number of men. And I knew that there would be no gentle lovemaking.

I grabbed my makeup bag and headed to the shower. I had about just under an hour to make myself looking as he had directed. I now pictured the look and would have the appropriate things. Turning the shower off, I finished drying myself as the time of Mt Browns arrival was imminent. I hurried to my room, and sat at the mirror. First I applied some foundation, followed by my eyeliner. I applied it to my eyes, making the application heavy and soon made them look dark and mystic. Next came some dark brown eye shadow and then red lip liner. The lipstick was a long lasting, rich red in color, together with a heavy coating of lip-gloss. I pulled my blonde wig into place and brushed it, applying some hair spray to hold it in place. Finally I located a pair of gold large hooped earrings. As I studied my reflection I saw before me someone who looked like some cheap slut. Lastly, a squirt of perfume and my transformation was almost complete.

I moved to the bed and pulled on the first of my stockings. The material felt so hot against my skin and I was soon pulling on the second. Next came the suspender belt. I fixed each to the four long red lace straps to each stocking. I picked up the bra and pulled it over my shoulders. I reached behind and fixed the clasp. Picking up the panties, I stepped into one leg, then the other and slid them up over my calves, my thighs and finally my hips pulling them into place. Being not so well endowed, the red lace material easily covered my secret. I slipped on one shoe, then the other and they fitted just perfectly. I stood to my feet and they made me feel so much taller. My hand was shaking as l picked up the collar and placed it around my neck. With the click of the buckle snapping me out of my brief moment. I turned and in the far corner of the room was a full standing mirror. As I made my way to it my reflection became larger until I filled it.

There before me, stood the cheap slut Mr. Brown commanded I be. His bitch was now ready to fuck, or to do whatever he and his friends wanted.