Meeting Mr Brown And Friends Ch. 03

Story Info
Mr. Brown and Chrissie await the arrival of his friends.
1.1k words
4.29
21.3k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced at the clock beside the bed and it was 6.55 pm and Mr. Brown would arrive at anytime. I made my way to the kitchenette and taking a tray I made some drinks ready for his arrival. I put the finishing touches to what I was doing as a knock at the door let me know that he was here. I quickly checked my dress and taking the tray made my way to the door. I turned the door knob and pulled the door open. There stood my new master and he was exactly as I remembered him. He entered the room as I closed the door behind him. He removed his jacket and threw it on the lounge. With drinks in hand I made my way to where he stood. I moved the tray in his direction and offered him a drink. Taking the Bourbon he sat in the large lounge chair, and made himself comfortable.

"Well Chrissie."

"I'm glad you decided wisely to do as you were instructed."

"Put the tray over on the bench."

I could hear my heels click on the tile floor as I made my way to the bench, then after depositing the tray, Made my way back. I stood before him and awaited my instructions. His eyes roamed my body and from the look on his face he liked what he saw.

"Oh yes very nice, he smiled.

"Now we have some time before my guests arrive."

"The bra, take it off."

I reached behind my back and un-clipped the clasp holding the straps and pulling it from my shoulders, I dropped it to the floor.

"Now the panties."

I slipped my thumbs into the waist band and slide the lace material over my hips, my thighs and lowered them to the ground. Stepping out of each leg I picked them up and dropped them with my panties.

"Turn around."

I did as he directed.

"Now spread your legs."

Again I complied.

"Now bend over and grab your ankles."

I bent slowly gripping my ankles.

"Oh yes my dear, very nice indeed."

"I remember fucking that beautiful bottom."

"You are beautiful, my little slut."

"I'm sure that my friends will also find you enjoyable."

"You can stand now."

I again did as I was told.

"Now come over here".

"Now the last time I had your mouth on my cock was average, however I will teach you how to give perfect head."

His eye were now looking toward his crutch. His perfectly fitting grey suite slacks failed to hide his erection. It bulged and was pushing against the material.

"You know what I want don't you?

"Yes sir" I replied.

"Tell me my little slut"

I fought to remain composed.

"You want."

"Want me too."

"You want me to suck your cock."

"Yes my dear."

"That's exactly what I want you to do."

"That's right."

"I want to see your pretty mouth on my cock."

"You will show me just how much you want it."

"How you want my cum in your mouth."

"And when I do cum in your mouth."

"You will swallow every last drop."

"Do you understand?

"Yes Sir, I replied.

He motioned me to him, and then his finger pointed toward the carpet in front of him. Nervously I reached out and unzipped his zipper. I unbuckled his belt and pulled it away. Next I un-did the button of his waist band and pulled the material aside. I pulled his boxer shorts down and his hardened cock sprung free. It was stiff and filled with blood. He was rock hard and as I studied it, I thought about its size and thickness and wondered if I would be able to take it all in my mouth. I also hoped that he would let me take it easy, unlike the last time he raped my mouth.

I reached out and wrapped my hands around its thickness. My red nail polish looked bright red against the soft skin tone of his cock. It felt warm to the touch and it continued to get hard.

"Now I will only tell you once."

"I want you to use your tongue."

"Lick my cock like you would a lollypop."

I moved my head forward and my tongue darted out and made contact with his cock. I ran my tongue along the length of his cock shaft then moved I over the head, then back down and again up the length. Holding his cock I ran my tongue over his balls, licking each and coating them with a nice even coating of saliva .I ran my tongue down below his crutch and was now probing his anal opening. I used my tongue to rim his opening stroking his cock at the same time. I felt his cock harden considerably as it was responding to my stimulation.

I opened my mouth and allowed his cock to slide over my lips and into my mouth. I closed my lips and used them to stimulate his cock even more. I raised my head and off his cock and my mouth was fucking his rock hard tool. He began to moan, and I knew that I was on the verge of making him cum.

His hand was on the back of my head and he held it tight as he thrust his hips and his cock slide further down my throat. Pre-cum oozed from the eye of his cock and I could smell the musty odder of sweat, mixed with urine. In an instant, the first of his cum spewed forth and hit the back of my throat. I struggled to swallow it and I could feel myself begin to gag as stream after stream continued to fill my mouth. He pulled my head back slightly to allow me a gasp of fresh air, and then pulled my head back down on it. I was finally coping with the amount of cum as he final thrusts delivered the final spurts of his seed.

He relaxed his grip as I gulped down the last of his cum. He allowed me to pull my mouth off his cock and in doing so his seed dribbled don my chin and I used my finger to scoop it into my mouth.

"You have done well," he relayed to me.

I looked into his eyes and he seemed contented as I pulled myself to my feet.

"Go and get yourself ready as our guests will soon be here."

I bent to pick up my panties and bra, when Mr. Brown interrupted me.

"No, no panties or bra."

"Just as you are, will be fine."

I walked to my room, then re-plied my makeup and prepared myself for our impending guests.