Meeting Mr. Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevklein
kevklein
36 Followers

"Alright, then." He then hooked two fingers under the strip of cloth that ran between her buttock cheeks and dragged it to one side. Then he pushed the triangle of fabric in the front of her panties to the side and bared her. Then he slid the toy over and over the sensitive lips of her sex and clit before pushing it gently into her.

Kimberleigh was lost in the sensations as Greg gently worked the large phallus into her. Her hips rose and fell slowly as she felt it going deeper and deeper. When he flipped the switch on, she arched her back and cried out. As he moved the vibrating sex toy in and out of her, he stroked her thighs. After a few minutes, she climaxed. When she got her senses back, she righted her panties and smoothed her dress out, and rolled over to face Greg. So much for her vow of celibacy. She'd had three orgasms within an hour. With all the sex she'd had the last twenty-three years, minus the last five years, never ever did she experience such pleasure.

She laughed, wondering what God thought of her actions. It was not like she had sex. Then she wondered how long it had been for Greg since he had been with a woman. Three days? A week? Two weeks? A month? She was almost ashamed to tell him it had been over five years for her.

"It's been five years, Kimberleigh," he whispered, as if reading her thoughts, answering her unspoken thoughts.

She went still. She held her breath. She stared into his blue eyes. Five years! He had to be joking.

"It's the truth," he said.

She pushed herself up from the floor and stood on shaky legs. He stood up and gave a groan. He was still aroused. And that's the way it's going to stay. He had just satisfied Kimberleigh with his fingers, mouth, tongue, and a large dildo, while denying himself the satisfaction of his own release.

"Everything still works, if that's what you're wondering."

"I'm glad. I mean that's good news." She was helpless to prevent her face from flaming as she looked at the bulge in his pants.

"You look delicious when you blush," Greg said, standing so close that there was no space between their bodies. "How long has it been for you?" He cupped her face in his hands and kissed her again. It was brief, but it was still hot and she felt a wave of heat course through her body.

"Mmmmm," she hummed. "Over five years."

"For me it had been a smart choice to remain celibate until I meet someone special and get married," he said. "Are you that woman, Kimberleigh Leighton?"

She nodded as the kiss ended, wanting so much to be that woman, though it seemed, no, was too soon to think of marriage. She wanted to get to know him first, but that took time. If this was meant to be, maybe God had answered her prayers. "Are you sure you want to settle down? With me? So soon?"

A smile pushed up the right corner of his lips, and she stared at those lips, blinking in wonder. Oh, Lord. She was falling in love with Greg Kimble. And this was real. With every other man she hadn't felt this way. This time she was falling hard and fast and with such speed, she knew she could be married very soon if she only said 'yes'. Her heart was pounding furiously.

"That's my plan, if you're okay with it," he said.

"Why me?" She raised her eyes to his, and found him looking at her thoughtfully through those beautiful eyelashes.

"Because you are a wonderful woman. Beautiful and sweet and what I'm looking for. And I feel happy when I'm with you. You make me laugh. You make me want to risk marriage. You make me want to try and be a decent man for you."

He took her into his arms, squeezed her, and whispered into her hair. "You're the woman I want, Kimberleigh Leighton. Just say the word if you want to get married."

She melted into his arms, knowing no man's embrace had ever felt this perfect, this complete. Greg's arms were strong but they cradled her gently. She could hear his heart beat in his chest. He was more of a man than any she had ever encountered. She decided to not say anything except 'yes' to his proposal. Then she took his hand and led him to the bedroom.

He removed her top, but left on her bra. Then her skirt dropped to the floor, followed by her panties.

She pulled his belt loose from the buckle. Then she looked at Greg, biting her bottom lip nervously. Her cheeks reddening again. She glanced down at her own below-the-waist bareness, and when she looked back at her imminent husband, her cheeks flaming.

He lay down on the bed and pulled his imminent wife on top of him. She straddled his legs, looking down at him with trust and adoration. Her satiny thighs were spread. Her dark hair fell around her face. Her large breasts were almost bursting out of her bra. And if that wasn't erotic enough, her damp sex was rubbing against his thigh. He pulled her down to his chest. He opened his fingers wide and combed through her curls, capturing the back of her head in his grip. His mouth found hers and she responded. His hands explored her neck, shoulders, back, and wound their way down to her bare buttocks. She was so warm everywhere, so silky and firm, that his hands couldn't get enough of her. He found himself massaging her flesh while his kisses turned more sensual.

Kimberleigh tugged at his shirt buttons, her kisses turning wild. He knew she wanted to feel skin on skin as much as he did. The instant the shirt came off he knew there would be no going back. He patted her bottom and put his hands on her shoulders, slowly pushing her away. She let out a mewl of protest when their lips parted, then she reached for his shirt's buttons again.

This time he let her pop one button at a time. The shirt opened slowly, revealing everything he had to offer.

"Oh, my...God," she whispered, her gaze darting from the tattoo to Greg's eyes and back again, several times. He lay stretched out on the bed, arms at his sides, giving her a complete view of his tattoo. He lay still, letting her study him. "I guess it's a little too late to be asking, but are you okay with tattoos? Because I have many."

"I knew you had a tattoo, but not this big," she said quietly. "A little showed above your shirt. And I thought it looked interested, but I just...well....I had no idea..."

Greg smiled. "Remember that trip I mentioned?"

Kimberleigh nodded.

"This is what I got in Japan. Some of the smaller once I got in Thailand."

"It's incredible, really. The colors. It looks so complex." She looked down at him again. Without another word, she unhooked her bra at its front closure, displaying a nice pair of full breasts. They were large, but not too large. With boldness she reached for and undid the fly of Greg's pants, then pulled them low on his hips. It was too late to stop now. She lay her head on his stomach and kissed him right on his still hardening shaft that was still filling with blood. "I want to make love to you, Greg. Right now. I made a vow of celibacy, but since we are going to get married, I don't want to wait."

His breath went shallow. He buried his fingers in her hair. "I want that more than anything, but..."

She raised her eyes. "Yes?"

"Only if you are ready."

She laughed.

After pulling off his pants, she pulled herself up alongside his body, kissing along the way. When her eyes were level with his she hovered there. She lowered her lips on his and gave him a kiss so hot and delicious he feared he would explode before he even got inside her. He wasn't exactly used to this.

"Feel me," she said, grinning wickedly and throwing her leg over his belly. "Touch me and feel how wet I am."

Greg slid his hand between their bodies, the need in him so fierce he feared that he wouldn't be able to stop now even if she told him to. His fingers grazed over her trimmed curls at the top of her opening to her sheath, and he dipped inside, ever so gently. Right away, his fingers were slick with her juices.

He closed his eyes and savored the power of that sensation. He had a woman, naked, wet, and wanting him. And he wanted her more than anything he'd ever wanted in his life. He tried to calm his breathing as he moved his fingers along the drenched slit, pausing as he turned his attention to her throbbing clit, rubbing it with his thumb. He suddenly thought back to a time when he had wild, raw, hard sex, usually with women he didn't even know and always with women he didn't love, or even like. Even prostitutes and escorts. How would he be with sweet, gentle Kimberleigh? Could he let himself go without turning rough? Could he trust himself? He wanted to make love with this woman, not do something to her, and he wasn't sure he was capable.

As his fingers continued to stroke her slickness, she grasped him in her hand, slowly stroking his hot arousal. "Kimmy, I'm afraid I'll...hurt you."

She smiled.

"I was never a sensitive lover. I've only experience in fucking, not making love. I'm worried I'll be too much for you."

"I see. But don't worry about it. I only have experience in the same thing."

Then she turned so that her head was near his groin and took him into her mouth again, humming, licking, and sucking. As the minutes went by, Greg's body began to shake as he tried to stop himself from erupting in her mouth. Damn, he kept thinking. Damn, she's good! It had never felt like this with other women. Kimberleigh was making love to his shaft with her mouth. He couldn't stand it another second. He reached for her head and pulled it away from his pulsing erection that was ready to burst. "I want to be inside you before it's too late." In an instant, he'd captured her in his arms and flipped her onto her back.

"Do you trust me, Kimmy?" he asked softly, nipping lightly at a breast.

She could hardly think what he was asking her. "I...I...umm, yes. Yes, I do."

"Do you trust me with you?"

Kimberleigh turned her head to offer up the sensitive cord of her neck. His lips were warm against her skin, his tongue warmer still. "With me?"

"To do as I like...to do anything I like."

She just couldn't think. He flicked his tongue in the shallow curve behind her ear, tasting her skin.

"Anything I like," he repeated gently. "Will you trust me?"

She swallowed. She felt something hard tracing the lips of her tender sex. She bit her lower lip. The sound escaping her throat was a whimper.

Greg waited.

"Yes," she whispered. "Yes, Greg."

"Look at me, Kimmy."

She turned her head. Her lashes fluttered, then opened. His face was very near hers, his eyes watchful. "I do trust you, Greg."

He nodded. "Give me your hands."

Her eyebrows rose questionably, but she lifted her arms over her head.

Greg held her wrists together in one hand. She watched him as he used her thong panties to tie her wrists to the headboard. She looked up at him. He was watching her, a smile on his sensual lips.

"Shall I satisfy your curiosity, Kimmy?" He laid one hand over one breast, bent, and whispered into her ear. "Shall I make you scream?"

Her mouth suddenly dry, Kimberleigh could only nod. Her lips parted, but only a moan escaped as she felt his fingers sliding toward her inner thighs. Her own fingers curled around the oak wood of the headboard and tightened.

Greg reached out to the bedside table and picked up something. Then she felt a hardness between her legs, pressing inside her. He watched her chest heave with ragged breaths, then brushed a thumb across one peak as he pushed deeper into her at the same time. The dusky aureole darkened and her nipple hardened invitingly. Greg bent and took it into his mouth.

Kimberleigh pressed her heels deeply into the bedding. The object within her stilled, making her want to rock her hips. But he frustrated her by holding her still with one hand on her thigh. She moaned and arched her neck instead as his tongue darted across the swollen nub. He rolled it between his lips and sucked. She clenched harder on the headboard.

Greg heard her groan, raised his head, and checked the binding at her wrists. He cupped one side of her face, brushing his thumb across her lips. She turned into the caress. Her lips parted, and the tip of her tongue wetting her lips.

Leaving the object, which she knew was her sex toy, within her, he brought up his hand a little to brush her clit with his thumb. Her hips lifted when he stroked once, twice, then three times.

"Shall I stop?" he asked.

She closed her eyes and lifted her hip, inviting him without words to touch her. She was a single nerve, fully aroused by his gentle erotic touch. She shook her head. "No, don't stop!" she ordered him. "Keep going."

"Tell me, Kimmy," he said. "What do you want?"

"Please, Greg," she whispered. "Make me..."

He smiled when she didn't finish her sentence. "What?"

She stared at him intently. "Scream," she told him. "Make me scream. And squirt. I've never had been pleasured before by anyone but you."

He was surprised at her words. He began to move the sex toy inside her. Slowly, in and out, matching the thrust to her breathing at first, then making her meet the rhythm he set. She watched him, he watched her as she began to fall apart.

Her hips rolled. She was helpless to do otherwise. It was impossible to accept the insistent, intimate penetration without rising up to meet it. Pleasure went through her; every nerve vibrating. Her arms were stretched above her head, her shoulders set, her buttocks coming off the bed. All of her was poised on the brink of pleasure, but it was when Greg withdrew the toy and positioned himself between her legs that she knew the moment of her orgasm was upon her.

The thrust of her body continued as he got on top of her, the need in him very simple. He wanted inside her. Now! She wanted to clutch his shoulders, but her hands were securely tied. She clutched his hips with her knees instead. The soles of her feet pressing into the backs of his thighs. Every part of her clenched, holding him securely. Her sheath convulsed, causing him to groan. He ground into her. Rising. Falling. Greg felt her shudder, then held himself still long enough to release her wrists.

He lowered his mouth to hers, devouring her as she moaned and squealed and opened her legs to him. It happened so quickly...he was in her, all the way, completely sheathed in her pulsing depth. He kept his mouth on hers, licking inside her lips, slowly moving in and out. He was in paradise...a hot, tight paradise...and he didn't want to ever stop.

"Yes," she gasped. "Good Lord Almighty, yes, Greg."

He got lost. He grasped her wrists, holding them tightly over her head as he pounded into her. She wrapped her legs around his waist. They twisted and rolled in passion. She was now on the bottom. He bent his knees and drove downward, and she sobbed out her pleasure. The angle he had, with her thigh draped over his arm, allowed him to create friction along her most sensitive spot.

He pounded into her heat, needing to feel her shudders, her little breathless cries. He wanted her orgasm to be the best she'd ever had. He was relentless, driving deeper and deeper, even when he felt her body clasp his in a tight grip. He kept surging into her, over and over, her sheath pulsing around him and her muscles clamping down on him. "Don't move, Kimmy." They both stayed still for a moment before Greg started moving again. He pounded into her, again and again, until he felt every nerve ending he had center in his shaft. She stiffened. Her eyes went wide. She dug her fingers into his shoulder.

"Greg?" Her voice was shaky.

Her body rode his, hot liquid washing over him with every thrust of his manhood. He felt her body preparing, spiraling, the erotic tightening causing the exquisite friction to heighten.

"I'm close sweetie, hang on."

She shook her head frantically as her body coiled tighter, the tension building until she feared she couldn't stand it. There seemed to be no release from the coiling heat always building. His shaft slammed into as she rode him until he came inside her with a loud shout, like a long dormant volcano. Five long years, to be exact.

"That's it, sweetie, let go. Fly for me. Right now. With me," he commanded and lowered his head and gentle bit her just between the soft juncture of her throat and shoulder. Turning onto his back, he brought her on top of him so that she was seated on his groin.

Then the lovemaking began again, and the tempo was hers. Now she teased him expertly. She pressed him to surrender, to give her his ragged cry and all of his will. When he did, she was joyful.

Then, as he felt himself beginning to climax, he turned so that she was on the bottom, pulling her legs up high as he drove into her. He felt her clamp down, her velvet sheath spasming, rippling, then gripping and milking him. He trailed kisses along her throat. She was soft and pliant in his arms, her body melting into his. Joined as they were, he could feel every aftershock and the continual grip and release of her vaginal muscles around his shaft. He waited until the shudders had calmed and her breath was nearly under control before he gently pulled out of her encompassing heat and allowed her feet to drop to the bed.

"I lost myself. I've never felt like this before."

Throughout the night, they made love in various positions. Positions she had tried before, but had never gotten anything out of them. With Greg, everything that they had done, had been very arousing and satisfying. All were immensely exciting and she had achieved an orgasm every time. Her favorites were the reverse cowgirl where she faced away from Greg, and doggy.

In the morning she was a little sore. She turned to see that her lover was laying on his side and watching her with a huge grin. "What are you smiling about?" she asked.

"Us," he answered. "Sit up."

When she did, he grasped her wrists.

"Kimberleigh," he said softly, "I want to try something different. Don't be scared, but you must trust me."

Her throat muscles clenched as she swallowed. She wondered what he had in mind. She was sure it was going to be very erotic, though. She gave him a brave smile and nodded. Wanting to touch her, he combed his fingers through her long hair. "Are you sure?"

She nodded more aggressively.

Greg touched her lips with his, then drew back. "Close your eyes," he told her. When she did, he brought forth five scarves from behind his back. He kissed her tenderly, then blindfolded her. Then he looped scarves around her wrists and ankles, and tied the scarves end to the bed's posts.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"I'm fine." Her voice quivered, but she smiled. He hesitated. Then he asked her again if she was okay. She nodded. Then he touched the soft petals of her sex with two fingers. He brought forth a bottle of honey and dripped some on her neck.

Kimberleigh felt a drop of a warm sticky substance upon the hollow of her neck. Warm lips fastened on that spot in a heated kiss. Then his tongue swept the honey away in swirls that made her pulse pound. She arched her back in an unspoken plea. Another drop dropped onto her shoulder. More kisses and caresses of his lips and tongue followed. When the honey landed on her breast, she writhed against the bonds holding her, filled with anticipation. Her body became rigid with intense pleasure as he kissed and licked, swirling his tongue around a nipple, and then suckled strongly. He applied drops of warm honey all over her and kissed every inch of her skin in scorching kisses until her body screamed for release.

"Please," she begged.

"Please, what? Do you want me to continue?" he whispered, nuzzling her ear. He dropped honey on the inside of her thighs, and licked it off with slow, erotic strokes. When she felt a drop on her clit, she strained, desperate for his mouth to close over the swelling bud. She felt more honey being dribbled onto the soft petals of her sex. At the touch of his mouth on her nether lips, pleasure exploded throughout her body. She cried out and bucked her hips, grinding herself against his mouth as she climaxed. He quickly untied her and lifted her into his arms and placed her feet on the floor. Kimberleigh gripped his arms as her knees threatened to buckle.

kevklein
kevklein
36 Followers