Meeting Mr. Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevklein
kevklein
36 Followers

"Bend over the mattress." His voice was gentle, but a shaft of natural fear sliced through her. He lifted her hair and dropped a kiss on the nape of her neck.

"Don't be afraid," he reassured her as she obeyed. His hands caressed her buttocks, kneading gently, then dipping into the crease of her wet sex, massaging her gently. She whimpered with need. Greg gripped her hips and she cried out as he thrust into her with sudden force. He was so big, hot and pulsing, stretching her to her limits. Wrapping an arm around her, he caressed her clit that had pushed through its protective hood. Kimberleigh cried out as her fingers clenched around the bed sheets as he penetrated her deeply. Lifting her hair, he nuzzled her neck, then nipped the soft flesh. Erotic pleasure shot through her as he suckled on her skin, at the same time his hips pumped into her. The mattress cushioned her against the force of his powerful thrusts. She felt the waves of ecstasy crash over her as her cries of release filled the bedroom. But Greg was not done with her yet. Not yet satisfied, he urged her into a position that had her lovely buttocks high in the air.

Getting to his knees, he gripped her ankles, forcing her to open her legs more. He heard her gasp when he positioned his mouth in front of her glistening sex and brushed his nose against her aching clit, inhaling her scent of arousal. She rolled her hips, and a shiver went through her as she felt his tongue tease her nether lips, tasting her liquid heat that made his head spin. Dizzy with pleasure, he blinked and shook the fog from his brain. Driven by need, he swirled his tongue over her clit, stroking her sex all the way from clit to perineum. He slipped a hand around her bottom and pulled open her cheeks, his finger gliding over the small puckered opening of her rectum.

Entirely lost in the moment, he licked, kissed, and sucked her clit, unable to get enough of her. Without really knowing what was happening between him and Kim, he indulged in her sweet surrender. He drove his tongue up inside her, his thumb working in and out of her anus.

"So good," she cried out, bucking her sex against his mouth. "So fu...damn good."

Then he was on his back. "Show me how much you want me, Kimberleigh Leighton. Climb on top of me and take me inside you, and let me watch you fu... I mean, make love to me."

She gave him a sultry smile, climbed on top of him, peeled back her nether lips, and sank down on his shaft.

"Ah, sweet Jesus," Greg moaned, his rod thickening and throbbing more deeply inside her. "Thank you, God, for Kim."

"Are you praying, Greg?" she asked teasingly.

He grinned. "Yes. And I should thank God every day for you. You feel so fu... I'm sorry, but I have to watch my language. I'm mean, you feel so darn amazing, that I want to give thanks."

"I know what you mean, too." Rotating her hips, Kim cupped her bouncing breasts, threw her head back and moaned.

She was a vision of beauty as he watched her ride him. She writhed against him, thrusting her hips forward. He watched as she reached down and began stroking her clit. Driven by extreme need, he gripped her hips, lifted her from his shaft and pushed her facedown onto the bed. He eased a pillow under her hips and she lay there before him, her gorgeous, curvy backside tipped upward, just begging to be made love to. What he intended to do, was not lust driven. It was just another way to show her how much he loved her, and wanted her.

He positioned himself behind her and spread her lush cheeks. Her beautiful, brown, puckered opening tightened when he stroked it with his thumb.

"Greg, I don't think that's a..."

"Shhh," he interrupted through a haze of passion, and pinned her shoulders to the bed. "I know how to take care of you, Kimmy." He could feel her growing combination of nervousness and excitement.

"But I've never done this kind of sex before."

Good. He wanted to be the first. "You need to trust me, sweetie."

"I do trust you," she said.

"With your pleasure and a little pain?"

"Yes," she whispered.

With gentleness and care, he dipped into her channel to bring forth the evidence of her arousal, and lathered her rear entrance. Once she was well coated, he pushed one finger into her, opening her tight walls. He held still, giving her a moment to get used to the sensation. When he began inserting a second finger, she stiffened and tried to squirm away, but he held her down.

"Hold still, Kimmy."

"I'm not sure you should do..."

"You need to trust that I know how to take care of you in this fashion."

He pushed in deeper. When her muscles tightened around his fingers, he groaned deep in his throat.

"Open for me."

He felt her body relax. "Nice," he said and began thrusting his fingers inside her rectum slowly, gently, stroking her sensitive nerve endings. Soon her cries of protests turned into small moans of pleasure.

"That's the way, sweetie," he murmured. With her heady scent of arousal permeated the air, he leaned over her. "I can smell your arousal, my love."

"It's your fault," she whimpered. "Never have I felt this way before, Greg. It's making me want more of you."

"Would you like to have anal sex with me?"

"Only if it's by you, Greg. I have never trusted anyone else before with my body in that way."

"Get up on your knees, sweetheart," he said, keeping his fingers buried between her buttocks.

As she got on knees, he reached between her legs and stroked her clit. Her anal muscles clenched around his fingers. "You really like that, don't you?"

He eased his fingers from her rectum and applied more of her lubricant around the small opening. Aching and trembling to take her anally, he positioned himself at her opening, then pushed against her. "I need to be inside you, Kimmy."

When she nodded her approval, he pushed into her tight channel, slowly sinking in as he spread her wide open. A whimper escaped her lips as he slowly sank his shaft between her lovely derriere. She was so darn tight.

"Oh, my Gooood..." she cried out, her fingers gripping the bed sheets.

He pushed deeper, spreading her wider. "Does it hurt, love?" he asked, when a low moan escaped her.

She nodded, but opened for him, and he pushed deeper.

"It will hurt only a short time," he told her. "Just relax."

Kim answered by pushing her buttocks against him, encouraging him to give her his full length.

Once he was buried all the way in her rear passage, he began to thrust, slowly at first, but when she began moving against his thrusts, his slow pumps became more frenzied and demanding.

He reached around and dipped into her sex and knew she was going to have an orgasm. He sped up his rhythm, giving her what she wanted and needed. When he felt her start to quiver beneath him, he felt his own orgasm approaching.

"I want to feel you explode in my bum, Greg," she cried, her voice sounding rough and impatient.

Hearing her words pushed him to the edge. He stiffened suddenly, and groaned out loud. Then he began thrusting again, releasing his seed deep inside her as they both climaxed.

As his warmth flooded her, she also felt the erotic pulse of his shaft.

"That's it, baby. Come for me," he murmured. Her spasms milking him, draining him completely. He stayed inside her until their tremors subsided. He pulled out and dropped beside her on the bed. "Are you okay?" he asked while stroking the curve of her sexy bottom in a soothing manner.

"I'm good," she reassured him. "I had no idea anal sex could be so incredible. You always seem to know what I need?"

Greg brushed his fingers over her cheeks. "You are so gorgeous when you orgasm."

"You think so?"

"I don't think, I know. I would like to see you orgasm every day for the rest of our lives."

She grinned playfully. "At least twice a day," she said.

He brushed her hair away from her face as they lay on their sides.

A few moments later, her heart finally settled into a normal pace. Still blindfolded, she lay exhausted on the bed. The bed sagged beside her. His hand cupped her chin, tilting it up for another deep kiss. "Let's go for a shower, sweetie."

After they had a shower, they continued having sex. Only this time it was Kimberleigh doing the honors of giving Greg oral sex. She dropped to her knees in front of him and moved between his legs. She had his penis in her mouth before he knew her intent. He was fully erect in no time at all.

"Sweet God Almighty, Kimmy. That's... Ahhh... Damn, you are good."

She hummed and sucked, briefly releasing him with a loud pop. "I've had a lot of experience, Greg," she told him. Then she took him into her mouth once again.

He groaned.

She wrapped her fingers around the base, pleased that he kept his pubic hair trimmed. She lost herself in the warm smoothness of his shaft sliding back and forth over her tongue. With each sucking pass she brought him deeper until the blunt head rubbed against the back of her soft throat. Then she teased him by flicking her tongue over the sensitive spot below the plump crest. The clean taste of him flowed through her. She took her time, getting out every ounce of pleasure for him, every bit of power for herself.

Greg's moans escalated. His hips twisted off the bed. Kimberleigh knew he struggled not to grab her hair, forcing her to satisfy him in a much faster way. His fists clenched at his sides as his climax neared.

She looked up at him when the entire length of his shaft was lodged deep in her throat. He peered down at her from half closed eyes. His nostrils flared. His lips were parted, allowing his breath to escape in short, hot bursts.

"Kimmy. Finish me. Please."

With a nod, she reached between his legs and stroked his sac. She rubbed the area in front of the anus and his shaft seemed to lengthen against her tongue. Using her hand together with her mouth, she sent him flying. She swallowed every drop of his thick, creamy sperm as he climaxed, his mutterings were music to her ears.

After Greg's quickly softening penis slipped from her mouth, he fell back on the bed. Kim kissed his taut belly, then made her way to his chest.

"Thank you, sweetheart," he murmured when her lips met his. He tasted himself as she deepened the kiss. Soon he felt himself harden as she straddled his hips and pressed her sex against him.

After three months of marriage, Kim found out that she was pregnant. Elated, she couldn't wait to tell her husband. When she did tell him, he was just as elated as she was. She was so glad that she was going to be a mother. At forty years of age, better late than never.

THE END

kevklein
kevklein
36 Followers