Meeting Mr Romance

Story Info
Fabio helps me out with a tire and much more.
2.6k words
4.33
11.1k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What did I do to make things go wrong, I wondered as I looked at my flat tire.

Just moved in to Van Nuys, CA in the hopes of catching up with fate and being where I was supposed to be. It was two years ago when I avoided going to California with my parents when they moved back, and decided to stay with my then boyfriend. Little did I know I was going to end up stranded in Alabama pregnant while he was up the river for the fifth time in two years! After giving birth to our baby girl alone I decided to pack up my things and move away. I was going to stop fighting the signs that I was not meant to be there and go where they pointed me I should be. A great house in a good neighborhood, close to my parents and near where my favorite celebrities lived, and then to top it all off I win the lottery so that it pays for a new car and moving expenses; clearly something was pushing me in that direction.

So why did all of a sudden I get a flat tire on my way back from the mall? No, I should focus on solving the problem; not obsess about it. I look at my cell phone, the battery just died as I was trying to call AAA. Apparently everyone else on the freeway had their own thing to do because no one was pulling over to help the lonely woman on the side of the road. Just to top it all off, it looked like it was about to rain and I could hear the baby starting to wake up from her nap in the back seat. Just great!

In frustration I lightly bump my head against the car. Out of the corner of my eye I see a black car pull up behind mine. I turn my head and see a familiar black Lamborghini pull off the road and park behind my little sedan. I've seen this car before, but only in pictures from my fan club. Never did I thought I would actually get to see it in person. Even less likely was the possibility of seeing one of my favorite celebrity men in person getting out of his car and walking up to me.

"Do you need assistance," he asked in that fabulous Italian accent of his. Fabio was dressed in a white button-up shirt and blue denim pants. I've seen many pictures of him before, I could picture every rippling muscle that lay under those clothes; and yet seeing him in person still took my breath away.

Yet I still managed to pull myself together and find my voice, "I got a flat. I've been meaning to get a jack since I got the car, I guess I postponed it too long."

He shook his head as if this was some typical thing for a woman to do. "I have one, I will help you." He smiled and proceeded to change my tire.

Among being shocked that this gorgeous hunk of man was helping me out, I also felt partly insulted. After all, I rarely ever am not prepared of able to resolve my own problems. "I could go ahead and do that, I do know how to change a tire," I felt compelled to tell him. "You shouldn't have to do that, you'll get your shirt dirty."

Noticing the car had stopped moving my daughter, Alexandria, began to cry from the back seat. "I think perhaps you might want to get that instead," he nodded towards the backseat. It sounded like a good idea. At least taking care of the baby will keep me distracted from other thoughts that were starting to pop in my head. Thoughts of running my hands along those strong arms, arms that had just successfully pulled of my tire and were rolling it to the back of the car. He had a nice ass too, and that hair... Alex chortled as I bounced her on my hip. A distraction was a good thing.

It did not take long for Fabio to change the tire. He finished putting things away as I put the baby back in her car seat. The rain began to pick up as I walked up to him, "Thank you for helping me out!"

"I'd like to follow you, just to make sure you make it home alright." He seemed genuinely concerned. It was sweet really, but a bit of panic rose to the back of my head. I just moved in a few weeks ago, the house was still crawling with boxes all over the living room and a few other rooms. Definitely not the kind of shape I'd like to have a special guest see. But it seemed like I would not get much of a chance to argue the matter as the rain started to definitely pick up.

So we drove, me ahead of his precious Lamborghini. It didn't take long to get to my house. Just pulling up my driveway and I see the flattened cardboard boxes I meant to take to the recycling getting wet in the yard. I take the keys out of my purse and hurry to unlock the door. Fabio got out of his car and helped me unload mine.

"I'm sorry for how the house looks," I felt compelled to say as we brought the last of the stuff inside, "I just moved in a few weeks ago. It takes a little longer to unpack when you're home alone." Why was I excusing myself to him? Because I didn't want him to think I was a slob, probably. He smiled that beautiful smile I'd seen so often in pictures but still seemed to just make me all giggly inside. Not like I would let him know that! "I'd like to thank you by making you dinner, but you probably had plans before you came to my rescue. How about Friday?"

*********************************

Of course I didn't expect him to show up. So come Friday night I'm getting a home-made pizza out of the oven. Alex is sitting on the kitchen floor banging on plastic bowls and pretending to cook like mommy. Just had to make a quick salad for myself and we'd be ready for dinner when the doorbell rang. I wasn't expecting company but I went to answer anyways. I opened the door and there he was; dressed in jeans again, black tank top, brown jacket, teddy bear on one hand and flowers on the other. Gosh did I feel out of place getting the door in a gray gargoyle t-shirt, blue shorts, my hair up in a messy bun, and barefoot. "Oh, I didn't think you were actually going to show," I exclaimed.

"I can see that," he threw his head back and laughed. "If you wish to change I can wait for you."

"Well...actually I was just almost getting dinner ready, if you don't mind home made pizza and a salad."

He agreed to stay in, I was glad I was done with most of the boxes that morning and the house looked more presentable now. We walked to the kitchen and Alexandria quickly got up and hugged him. It was cute really. It was specially endearing watching him give her the little bear and watch her play with the bowls. He could make a good father and husband . . . What was I thinking?

"I'll just put these in some water and get started on that salad," I said taking a glass vase from under the sink.

"Please let me help," Fabio got up and walked over to the counter where I had everything set up. He began washing the lettuce and cutting things up.

"You actually know your way in the kitchen," I remarked. There is something about a man that can cook that is just so sexy. Not that he wasn't sexy enough, but still.

He finished, we ate; it was actually all quite lovely. But my mind was not much on the food, I was more distracted by thoughts of how handsome he looked, and how I wanted those powerful arms around me. Distracted by his Italian accent and wondering how it would be to kiss those lips.

It was nine at night and he was still there in my house. My stomach felt like it was tightening in multiple knots just trying to keep myself from making a fool of myself. Alex had just fallen asleep in a pillow she dragged from sofa and I decided to take it as an excuse to slip away, if just for a few minutes. I put her in her crib and looked at myself in the mirror. "My goodness, I am such a mess!" I quickly brushed my hair down, changed my shirt for a more flattering chocolate tank top (I have boobs now, I had to show them off), and put on a bit of lip gloss. Mom always said a girl is never complete until she put some lipstick on!

I started back downstairs with the baby monitor in hand. Fabio was standing in front of my newly filled bookcase and I made a mental note to reshelf the books by category. "You are missing a book in your collection," he pointed towards the books.

"I have a few series, which book do you mean," I asked.

"You are missing Viking. Though if I remember right, you didn't like that one."

I was in shock. "How do you know about that book? It was close to ten years ago since I wrote that letter!"

With a sheepish grin he admitted to looking my name up among his many fans. Apparently he kept much of his fan mail for years, including any memorable comments of his books. I took it as a compliment that he would take a high school girl's opinion so highly. "You were quite mature for your age in your letter. I had to keep it," he admitted.

Unable to control myself I reached up and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you," was all I could say. He took my hand and looked at me with those gorgeous crystal blue eyes.

Oh what did I do, was all I could think; quickly replaced by panic when he held me to him and kissed me. His lips were warm and he still tasted of cranberry juice. Why did I have to have a weakness for food and strong men? I kissed him back eagerly, it had been so long since someone had kissed me that passionately. I let my hands roam over his powerful arms that now held me tight to him, his back, his hair... part of me wanted to explore lower, but I dared not.

Fabio gently guided me back towards the sofa and laid down with me. We continued to kiss and he cupped one breast in his strong hand. It felt good, I decided to take a chance and grabbed his buttocks. I was half expecting there to be none with all his exercising, but I was pleased to feel tight round butt. Encouraged, he started trailing kisses down my neck and took off my shirt. My nipples began to throb in expectation, I wanted him to take my breasts in his mouth and suck on them. As if he read my mind he first brushed his lips over one tighten nipple while his had took the other. He then took it in his mouth and sucked and gently nibbled. Waves of feelings I had not felt for years shook threw me and I arched my back in response. I craved him some place else too...

Then I heard the soft cry over the monitor.Darn it, not now!"I'm sorry," I whispered breathlessly, "Mommyhood calls." I pulled my blouse up and rushed upstairs to see why Alex was sounding upset. I walked into her room and took a peek over the crib. She was still asleep, and smiling too. I turned to go back downstairs and there he stood in the door way. Hair loose about the shoulders, no shirt nor jacket to cover his muscles.Damn he looks good, good enough to eat!He was staring at me again, but I couldn't quite figure out what it was. Is it lust? Is it what if? Or is it something else? I really don't like not knowing. "What," I asked.

"Is she okay," he asked nodding towards the sleeping baby.

"Just fine," I replied, "must have been a little gas or something."

"I'm glad she's fine," he said cupping my face in his hand. I was so close I could smell his manly scent, feel the warmth from his chest.

"My room is right behind you," I found myself saying. He took my shirt off, carried me across the hallway to my room, and gently laid me on my bed. The soft faux fur cover made the moment more erotic. He was standing over me and was just about to come down to join me on the bed. I raised my hand up, "not yet. There is something I've always wondered."

"What's that," he asked perplexed.

I smiled, "what lies beneath the loincloth?" I reached up and undid his pants. As I opened the fly and slipped them down I could see how aroused he was.Oh my!I took him in my hand and felt the blood throbbing in it. His pulse was very fast, did he run up the stairs, or was he that excited?

He came down and undid my shorts. He kissed me as he spread my legs apart. His hand reached down and began to play with my clit and slid between my labia. I was eager, I was wet, and he made me feel wanted. He slid his manhood slowly inside me; it was a tight fit at first, but it still felt great. He raised my legs up to his waist, really opening me up for him and buried himself deeper still. I felt like I would burst, so filled was I with him. But I didn't want him to stop; I wanted deeper, faster. As if reading my mind he began to thrust himself inside me; slowly at first and then faster. I could feel my orgasm coming, grabbed hold of him tighter with my legs as I cried out in climax.

He didn't stop there. He withdrew for just a moment to sit back against the barred headboard and sits me down on top of him. All the better for me, I get to decide how I want it now. I start with a little rolling motion, then start pumping him. He grabbed my breasts and then let his hands go down to my ass. I grabbed onto the headboard and pulled my legs up so that I was now squatting on top of him... the faster I could go on him. Didn't take long for another orgasm to wrack through me. I collapsed on top of him from the intensity and I could feel my juices trickling down my thighs.

He let me catch my breath for a little before he kissed me deeply again. "Are you tired yet," he asked twirling one of my curls in his fingers, fingers I could tell had slipped inside my wet pussy without me noticing. I might have started to feel a little raw, but I still wanted more. We continued to make love off and on all night, until I finally got tired out and fell asleep.

****************************

I awoke to Alex's cooing on the baby monitor. I turned on the bed, but he wasn't there. Instead on the nightstand next to me where the flowers he brought last night, lavender and lilies, in the vase I put them in with a note on a Post-It: Had to go to work, I'll see you again tonight.