Meeting My Angel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used one hand to prop me up again and Angie groaned her dissatisfaction at the loss of contact between us. I slipped my hand on her stomach to appease her and I was rewarded with a soft moan. My hand wandered lower to the waistband of her panties and I stopped. She had to be sure. I needed her to be sure. My heart couldn't take it if she wasn't.

"Do you want this?" I asked as I removed myself from her breast. She nodded wildly but I needed a more coherent answer. I pushed myself back further on the bed, with my hand still in place, but she could tell I was serious. "Do you want this?"

She still didn't speak but she grabbed out for me and fisted her hands on my blouse and pulled me back down on her. If it wasn't for my quick free hand for support I would've ended up crashing into her. Our lips collided again but this time our tongues met instantly. My fingers wiggled their way into her panties and soon my whole hand was above her aching sex. Damn she was wet. She gasped into my mouth as my finger found her hard clit. I laughed again and kissed her. I worked my finger around her clit as I started to travel lower but I was surprised when Angie pulled my back up.

"No, don't leave." she moaned out. "Stay with me."

I was a little confused but I was so hot I didn't care. If she didn't want me to go down on her yet, that was okay. There was always time for those things later. Her first time had to be exactly what she wanted, not what I wanted. I would've liked to take her panties off for a little more free room but it didn't matter either. I dipped one finger slowly into her while the heel of my hand rubbed her clit.

"Oh god" she moaned into my mouth. This girl was something else. She was moaning up a storm and I barely had a finger in her. I pushed further but I kept a slow pace. If I had moved any faster she would've come instantly. My finger worked its way deeper inside her as she pulled me deeper into her mouth. "Nikki, oh Nikki, please. Oh god, please"

I had no idea what she was asking for but I kept kissing her and I kept pushing my finger until it was buried to the hilt. I let Angie calm beneath me before I pulled my finger out slightly and pushed it back in. God that girl was tight. She started bucking wildly against my hand, forcing her hips and the back of my hands against my crotch. It was the most erotic thing that had ever happened to me.

Just as I thought she was about to lose it I curved my finger up and found that little spot that made her go wild. As soon as I touched it she lost what little control she had left.

"Oh, Nikki, I coming. Nikki... oh god... Nikki...." She screamed my name one last time as she bucked and came all over my hand. Between the look on her face, the feel of her cum on my hand and the thrusting against my own pussy I came hard without even really touching myself. I slumped over next to her and pulled my hand slowly out of her panties. She watched breathlessly as I leisurely and carefully licked all of her juices off of my hand.

"That is the sexiest thing I have ever seen." She said hoarsely. She was so cute it was almost unbearable. I kissed her softly and passionately before slipping off of the bed weakly.

"I have to get to bed before I fall asleep on the road." I told her as I reached for my jacket. I was wobbly but I was right. At that point I was about two minutes from passing out.

"There is a bed right here." She said with a sexy grin. "You don't work tomorrow do you?"

"No I don't but if I stay here it will make it all real in the morning." I said giving her one final out.

"I want it to be real." She told me as she beckoned me back into the bed.

"I don't have any pajamas." I said weakly. I needed her to be positive. I needed her to be sure so she wouldn't break my heart.

"Neither do I." she said as she slipped her panties off and tossed them to the ground. She really had gotten brave. As I made my way back into the bed she threw the robe on the ground as well. Oh the fun we would have...

12