Meeting My Dirty Girls Ch. 02

Story Info
Another one on the side.
1.7k words
4.25
12.7k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cayce
Cayce
10 Followers

I woke up at about eleven and got in the shower. It wasn't even noon when I heard a knock on my door. I peeked out through the kitchen window to see who it was. It was Mike. The thoughts started running through my head. What the hell could he want? He did a double last night. I'm surprised he's even awake this early. Tell me she didn't cave and tell him. As I opened the door, I noticed an aggravated look on his face, "What's up man?" Mike asked, "Hey, do you know anything about brakes?"

"Yeah, I know enough to do my own. What's going on?"

"My brakes started making a grinding sound on the way home this morning and I just thought you might be willing to take a look at them for me." I nodded, "Yeah that's cool. Come on in for a minute. I need to change my shirt real quick; white shirts and grease don't get along too well." Mike stepped in and I walked toward my room and pulled my shirt off without thinking. As soon as my shirt cleared my shoulders, Mike said, "Damn, man, what the hell happened to your back? Something scratched the shit out of you."

My mind scrambled for a response. I played it off with part of the truth, "Oh, this girl I was with last night was insane." I turned to face him and added, "Check out what she did to my shoulder." "Damn, either she was a freak and a half or you were hitting it just right. I don't know where you find girls like that. Katie sure isn't one of them. She's always been, well, let me say, reserved in bed."

I pushed my luck a little further and said, "Really? She didn't strike me as the boring type."

Mike laughed and said, "She used to be more fun in bed than she is now but she was never the type to bite and scratch like that."

We made it to his place. I checked out the brakes and only one of them looked worn down. I asked him about when he heard the grinding sound. As I started to explain to him what I thought, Katie stepped out of their front door. The same front door we had left wide open during our meeting the night before. She walked over to us as I finished telling Mike how to replace a caliper and brake pads. We said hi to one another then Mike jumped in, "Babe, you should see what some crazy-ass woman did to Dave." He turned to me and added, "Dude, show her your back. That shit is crazy." I acted shy, "I don't know man. That's your wife. She doesn't want to see stuff like that."

Katie was quick to jump in, "It's ok Dave, go ahead. You have to show me now, he already brought it up."

I pulled my shirt off and showed her my back. She instantly gasped and said, "Oh wow, I'm so sorry... that must have hurt."

"I barely noticed it in the moment." We all laughed about it. Mike mentioned going to pick up the parts he needed and went inside for his wallet. Katie turned to me and mouthed quietly, "I'm sorry. And that's fucking hot." I laughed and told her I was heading home and to let me know if he needed help with the brakes.

I was at home and cleaning my fish tank when my phone rang. It was a buddy of mine wanting to head out to a nightclub in a couple hours. I told him I'd go with him after I had dinner and a shower. We met at the club at around nine that night. The club had bars placed throughout several different rooms. Some rooms featured live bands, one karaoke, another was a dance club.

We made our way to the dance club and, after visiting the upstairs bar, hung out on one of the balconies overlooking the dance floor. Seven people are what I counted on the dance floor. That was a clear sign we had arrived too early, so we walked down to the karaoke bar for a little while. That was always good for a laugh. We watched as one drunken singer after another embarrassed themselves in front of their friends' camera phones. It almost seemed like it would've been more fun to watch their faces the next day when they realized their stupidity is now posted online for the world to see, courtesy of their best friends. Occasionally, we would see someone who actually knew what to do with a microphone in their hand.

A hot, little, brunette, twenty-something stepped onto the stage acting shy. She had a beautiful voice. Once she finished her song, I walked over to her table to congratulate her. I told her how beautiful her voice sounded, introduced myself to her and each of her five girlfriends at the table, and then, offered to buy her a drink. She accepted. She told me her name was Paige and that her friends had dragged her out for the night. Her friends asked me have a seat at the table with them. They grilled me with their questions for a few minutes. Once they were convinced I wasn't a total psychopath, Paige suggested the rest of the group should check out the dance club and promised to meet back up with them later. They all got up and left the karaoke bar as Paige and I found a quiet table in the corner.

The two of us talked about everything from music preference to psychology and favorite sex positions. After a few drinks, she had me convinced to head over to the dance club. She made it very clear she wanted to dance. From the moment we stepped onto the dance floor together, our bodies seemed to move together all on their own. I'm not that good of a dancer. We just had a great connection to one another. It was definitely one of my greater moments on a dance floor.

On my way home that night, I also experienced some of the best one-handed driving I've ever done. Paige and I had been all over each other on the dance floor. Nothing changed when we hopped into my truck. Paige sat in the middle seat kissing on my neck while I drove. I started rubbing on her inner thigh and she responded by grabbing my dick through my jeans. The interstate was the easiest place to drive with a buzz, so I found the closest on-ramp and headed towards my place. By the time we merged onto the interstate, I had her pants unbuttoned and my fingers working their way down. She nibbled on my ear and neck while stroking my cock through my pants. My fingers found her clit and rubbed circles around it. She began squirming and shoved her own hand into her pants. I felt her hand slide over mine and she pushed two fingers inside herself. I kept massaging her clit. Paige undid my pants with her free hand and pulled my dick out. She stroked it a couple times and stopped. I felt her hand pulling on my arm. She wanted me to stop too, so I did.

I watched as she took her pants the rest of the way off. What happened next let me know I was in for one hell of a night. Paige turned so I could see clearly between her legs, then shoved two fingers deep into her own pussy and finger fucked herself while I watched. I struggled to keep my eyes on the road. She pulled the two out and rubbed all four of her fingers around the outside of her soaking wet pussy. I stared as she slid her hand up her body and sucked all of her fingers clean. She immediately dove onto my throbbing dick, almost taking all of it into her mouth. I almost ran off the road. We were off the interstate and the roads are narrow in my neck of the woods. Those dark, country roads are great for nights like this. I stretched my hand to reach between her legs. Once I got there, I pushed two fingers into her and pulled her body closer. Her mouth would take more of my dick every time I shoved my fingers into her. I went to three fingers and shoved them hard inside of her. She took my dick deep into her throat and gagged. I kept thrusting my fingers into her.

We pulled into my driveway. Paige started to reach for her pants, but I shoved my fingers deeper into her pussy and pulled her towards me a little. She looked up at me, confused. I pulled harder and slid her across the seat a couple inches. She caught on and moved herself to the door with my fingers still inside of her. I pulled towards me and she began easing herself out of the truck. As she stepped down to put her feet on the ground, I didn't lower my hand with her. She moaned loudly and threw her arms around my neck as her body weight dropped onto my hand. I kept two fingers hooked into her pussy as I lead her towards the door. As soon as we stepped into the house, Paige fell back against the door, to close it, then threw herself at me. We kissed passionately for a moment before I stopped her and pulled my fingers out of her. I brought my hand up between us slowly. She stared intently as I licked one of my fingers clean. I gestured towards her with my other wet finger. She wrapped her lips around it and sucked it clean. I pulled her shirt and bra off and began sucking on her breast. We never made it far beyond the front door. She sat on my face and sucked my dick for a while. I licked and sucked on her clit. I even fucked her with my tongue. We fucked for hours. It was one hell of a night. And it was one hell of a hangover the next morning too.

Cayce
Cayce
10 Followers