Meeting My Dirty Girls Ch. 03

Story Info
Getting caught!
2.9k words
4.25
13.7k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cayce
Cayce
10 Followers

I woke up to Paige handing me a steaming cup of coffee, "I don't know how you take it," she said. My head was pounding. I watched her as she walked out of the room. It was at that moment I realized that I had no clue how I got to my bed. Pieces of the night flashed through my mind. Even with portions of my night absent from memory, I found myself getting a little aroused by what I could remember. Paige stepped back into the room and asked if I wanted her to spend the day with me.

I said, "No, Sweetie, I gotta work today."

"On a Saturday?"

"I work at the prison on the east side of town with Thursdays and Fridays off."

"That sucks, what time do you get off?"

"Eleven. I'll call you when I get home."

Paige and I talked off and on during my work week. I usually stayed up pretty late at night because I didn't have to be at work until three in the afternoon. That left plenty of time for Paige and me to go out and have a couple drinks after work. I didn't bother telling her about Katie. Banging a neighbor's wife isn't something you should openly share with a new girl. They tend to get a bit upset. Paige said that she wanted to "come see me" on my next day off.

I got off work Wednesday night and headed home. As I neared my driveway, I noticed there was a car parked in it. I should've seen this coming. It was Paige, sitting in my driveway, waiting for me to get off work. I stepped out of my truck. She immediately started talking about how I looked in my uniform and rushed towards me. I stopped her before she got to me and told her I had to get a shower before anything else.

Paige jumped at the opportunity, "Can I come?"

I smiled and told her to give me a few minutes to get clean before she came in. She poked out her bottom lip but agreed. I had her hang out in my room while I got cleaned up. We had decided I would knock a couple times on the wall when I was ready for her to come in. I did my part but when I knocked, she didn't come in. I knocked again and waited another couple of minutes. Nothing. This didn't seem like her, not that I knew her all that well, but for what I knew, it was unusual. I cut the shower off and called for her. I listened close for a reply. Again, nothing.

I threw a towel around me and stepped out of the shower. As I neared the bathroom door, I could hear a slight groaning noise. I opened the door, stepped into my bedroom and my mouth dropped open. Paige was completely naked fingering herself on my bed. To make it worse, she was staring at me while she did it. I dropped my towel and moved towards her, taking my time to enjoy the show she was putting on for me. As I neared the bed, she turn so her head was hanging upside-down off the bed and opened her mouth with her tongue out. I slid my dick straight into her mouth while she continued pleasuring herself. She reached her unused hand towards me. I pushed it away and began fucking her mouth. She gagged but never put her hand back up to push me away. I grabbed the sides of her face and pushed her farther onto my dick.

Someone knocked on the door. I ignored it. I lifted my dick out of her mouth. She tilted her head farther back and licked and sucked on my balls. We heard the knock on the door again. I leaned over enough to peek out of the window. Oh shit, it's Katie. I stepped away from Paige. She begged me to come back. I told her I would only be a minute. I threw a pair of shorts on and ran to the door.

I opened my front door to see Katie standing there in a tight, white, button-down shirt and a plaid miniskirt. She had the tall, white stockings and the pigtails too. I've never been into playing with costumes, but her in that school girl outfit was fucking hot. Then, she looked straight into my eyes and said, "What do you think? This is all for you... all the way down to my pretty, pink panties." She came almost nose to nose with me and added, "So what are you gonna do with me?" I thought I was going to cum in my pants right there. I pushed her back against the door and kissed her.

I remembered Paige was still in my bedroom and I knew I was caught. There was no sense in trying to lie my way out of it. They would've figured things out before long anyway. I pulled myself off of her and said, "Sweetie, I have company."

"What kind of company?"

"Well, I have a girl over."

"What do you mean? What kind of girl?"

"I think you should come in and sit down for a minute." I stepped into my bedroom and asked Paige to join us in the living room.

"What's going on," Paige asked.

"Well, it seems that I need to speak with both of you about what's going on."

Paige snapped, "Tell me you're not married."

I explained, "No, I'm not married, but I would like if both of you would just let me say what I need to say before you jump to any of your own conclusions."

Paige and Katie looked at each other then at me. They both nodded in agreement.

I looked at Katie and said, "Okay, this is Paige, I met her about a week ago. We have been in a sexual relationship since we met. You can't really be upset with me. After all, you are married and living with your husband." I turned to Paige and added, "Paige, this is Katie. She is married to a guy I work with. We have been talking for several months. Our relationship turned sexual a few weeks ago. You and I have only been involved for a week or so and haven't had the full disclosure conversation." I looked at them both and said, "Now, if either of you feel that I have done you wrong, please feel free to leave. I'm going to step into my bedroom and finish getting dressed. I'll give you both a few minutes to decide what you want to do." And I stepped away.

I stood right next to my bedroom door. I could hear them talking but couldn't make out any actual words. It's been almost ten minutes and I don't even think they're talking anymore. On the other hand, I haven't heard the front door open either. I listened closely for another minute or two, then decided to go for it and see what they had to say. As I reached for the doorknob, so many possibilities ran through my mind. None of them prepared me for what I saw when I opened the door. I think I was hard before I even knew what I was seeing.

Paige was lying back on the couch, topless, with Katie sucking on her breasts. As soon as Katie noticed me, she started kissing Paige and pinching her nipples. I didn't make a sound. I could hear both of them starting to breathe a little heavier as I inched closer to them. Katie put her hand up, as if telling me to stop, so I did. Her fingers glided across Paige's body. She rubbed and squeezed Paige's breasts then slid her hand down across her stomach.

The next thing I knew, Katie was running two fingers under the waistband of Paige's shorts. Paige was starting to rock her hips as Katie caressed her body. Katie kissed Paige's neck and kept kissing it all the way down to her collarbones. She kissed and licked around to her throat and down to her chest. Katie flicked and teased Paige's nipples with her tongue. I started towards them, but again, Katie threw her hand up. She kissed her way down Paige's stomach and pushed her shorts down a little. Paige tried to push her shorts down the rest of the way, but Katie grabbed her hands and placed them back above Paige's head, on the arm of the couch. Katie went back to kissing her stomach. With each kiss, she would pull Paige's shorts down a little more. Once they passed her knees, Katie slipped her head between Paige's legs and ran her tongue between her waiting lips, just once, then turned to me and smiled.

She had Paige sit up and move to the floor. Katie put Paige on her knees in front of me. Paige immediately reached for my pants, but Katie stopped her. Katie undid my pants and pulled my dick out. She sucked it almost down to the base, one time, then let it stand right in front of Paige's face. She told Paige to keep her hands behind her back and to not touch me in any way. Then she tapped Paige on the inside of her knee a few times. Paige seemed confused for a second then slid her knees further apart. Katie ran two fingers around Paige's wet pussy. She would push her fingers in, thrust a couple of times, and then rub her all the way to her clit.

I leaned forward just enough for the head of my dick to touch Paige's lips. She opened her mouth. I backed up. Katie lay on the floor and slid herself between my feet with her head under Paige. She licked Paige's dripping pussy from front to back, pushing firmly and letting her tongue slip inside of her. Paige was starting to moan with desire. She could do nothing but stare at my, now, throbbing cock and know that she can't touch it. I touched it to her mouth a few more times just to tease her. Katie put a couple fingers inside her, and started licking her with some intention. It didn't take long before Paige was ready to cum. I grabbed her head and shoved her mouth onto my cock. I held her there until she gagged. Katie got up and started pushing Paige's head on and off of my dick. I grabbed Katie by the hair, pulled her to me and started kissing her. Watching me kissing Katie, Paige grabbed my cock around the base, wrapped her mouth around the head and slammed herself onto it again and again.

Katie flung her shirt off. I wrapped my mouth around one of her soft tits and teased her hard nipples with my tongue. She grabbed the back of my head and moaned as I tried to suck her whole tit into my mouth. I reached under her skirt to discover she didn't wear any panties. Paige was still slamming her face onto my cock. I shoved two fingers into Katie and pushed until she rose onto her toes and her moans came out as whispers. I pulled my wet fingers out of Katie and held them down next to Paige. She opened her mouth and held out her tongue. I slid my fingers slowly into her throat. She closed her mouth around them and sucked them clean as I pulled her towards Katie.

Paige slipped her head under Katie's skirt. At that point, Katie was just trying to stay on her feet. Paige was licking and fingering her while I was teasing and sucking on her tits. I glanced down to see one of Paige's hands playing with Katie's toes. That turned me on even more. I was practically holding Katie up, so I dragged her a couple feet and laid her on the couch. Paige and I shared a forceful kiss before I led her back to Katie. She pulled Katie's skirt off and went back to licking her dripping pussy. I just watched for a moment. I watched Paige lap Katie's juices, then suck hard on her clit. Katie's back would flex into an arch, then her hips would rock as Paige went back to licking her.

I started massaging Katie's feet. She seemed to love it. I pulled Paige's hair a little bit and then went back to Katie's foot so Paige would see what I was doing. She looked over and I ran my fingers between Katie's toes. Her eyes got big. I offered Katie's foot to her but she shook her head to say no. I slid my tongue across a couple of Katie's toes. Paige's eyes grew wider. Looking at Paige, I held my tongue out to do it again. She lunged towards me and slipped her tongue out to meet mine. I licked one of Katie's toes. Paige did the same, then sucked a couple toes into her mouth. She got so excited playing with Katie's feet.

I told Paige sit back on the couch so she was reclining on the armrest with her feet towards Katie. Katie was lying on her back with her feet towards Paige. I lifted one of Katie's feet towards Paige's face. She immediately grabbed it and went to licking and sucking all around Katie's toes. I sat on the floor and started playing with Paige's foot that was closest to me. I rubbed and massaged it for a moment. Katie watched as Paige sucked on her toes. I licked across a few of Paige's toes. She shuddered and moaned. She started getting rougher with Katie's foot. I sucked on some of Paige's toes, one at a time. She moaned again. I pushed my tongue between two of her toes and she almost went crazy. She moaned and curled her toes and started licking all over Katie's foot. I pulled Katie's other foot over to rub Paige's soaking wet pussy with it. Paige's back shot into an arch and so did her feet. Katie slid her foot up and down between Paige's lips.

Paige reached down and grabbed Katie's foot, brought it to her mouth and suck her own juices off of it. Katie moved her other foot down to massage Paige's wanting pussy. I rubbed and licked Paige's foot while she licked and sucked on Katie's. Katie put her big toe into Paige. Paige froze and said, "Holy shit! Don't tease me! You can do better than that. I want more. I don't know why, but I want more." Katie pushed but didn't get very far, so I started with my fingers. I pushed three fingers into Paige as far as they would go. Then I pushed a little harder. I had to stretch her a little to give her what she wanted. Paige snapped at me, "Her foot. I want her foot in me. I want to feel her toes inside of me." I slipped a fourth finger inside of her and pounded away. I pulled my fingers out and rubbed her juices onto Katie's foot. Katie put her foot against Paige. I squeezed the sides of Katie's foot and held Paige's lips apart. Katie pushed. Paige moaned. Katie pushed and wiggled her foot and finally pushed her way in. Katie's toes were all inside of Paige, along with the front half of her foot. She pushed it in and out of Paige. Paige rolled her hips around to feel Katie's toes moving inside her. She rocked and pushed and fucked her foot until she was about to cum.

Katie slipped her foot out. Paige begged for her to put it back in, but she wouldn't. Katie raised her foot to Paige's face. Paige took all of Katie's toes into her mouth at once and sucked them all clean. I grabbed Katie's foot from Paige and licked across it. I moved up Katie's body, kissed her inner thigh, and shoved three fingers inside her. She moaned in surprise, then in pleasure. We rolled so I was lying on the couch with Katie straddling my head. I licked around her clit and shoved my fingers inside her again. Paige started sucking my dick again. Katie was rubbing and squeezing her own breasts. I reached down and grabbed Paige's hair. Katie was about to cum, so I moved and pulled Paige back to her. Paige instantly shoved three fingers into Katie and went to licking her clit vigorously.

I got behind Paige and penetrated her with my throbbing cock. I shoved it in and fucked her hard while she ate Katie's pussy. Katie came hard, then turned and put herself under Paige again. I pushed hard into Paige. I could feel Katie under me, lapping up Paige's nectar as I pushed in and out of her. Paige forced a fourth finger into Katie while she flicked her tongue across her clit again and again. Everything I heard was either some type of moan or the sound of our bodies slamming together. When Paige started to cum, she sucked hard on Katie's clit. I fucked her as hard as I could. I was about to cum too. Katie grunted through her teeth, she was cumming. The sound of them climaxing together drove me wild. I told them I was about to cum and asked who wanted it.

Katie said, "Give it to me." I pulled my dick out of Paige and pushed it straight into Katie's mouth. I came so fucking hard that I almost collapsed. It felt like every ounce of fluid in my body was coming out of me. Katie sucked it up with pleasure and swallowed every drop.

Cayce
Cayce
10 Followers