Meeting My Domme While Shopping Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife falls under sadistic Domme's influence.
6.1k words
4.57
43.6k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,486 Followers

Previously...

While out shopping with my wife I came across the Pro Domme I used to secretly visit, Mistress Allison. She took the opportunity to humiliate me and force me back into visiting her and also began to take a not entirely healthy interest in my wife Christina.

*

COLIN'S NIGHT

I reached for the gin bottle and with a slightly shaking hand poured myself my third short of the night. There was still a little tonic in the small bottle so I flung it in after the gin and lifted the glass to my lips and took a too big swig from it.

Damn it, I should never have let this happen,. Should never have visited a Dominatrix in the first place and once I had should damned well never allowed my wife, Christina, to get to know her and get to be friends with her. Because here I sat, alone and at home, while they were on a night out doing God knows what and with whom. I could only sit here impotently and wait to see what developed. I took another large gulp of my drink. It didn't help.

It was past midnight, I sat and watched adult channel freeviews and waited, distracted enough that even the sight of sluts in no clothing acting seductively did nothing for me.

Then my phone chimed that it had received a text. I nearly spilled my drink scrambling over to pick it up.

"HI. HAVING A FAB TIME. A BIT DRUNK! AM GOING TO STAY AT JOANNE'S OVERNIGHT. DON'T WAIT UP. LUV U. C.XXX"

To be fair it didn't really sound like my wife but then she did get a bit funny with a few drinks in her. Actually hearing from her calmed me down a little but I was still unsettled, I had only ever seen this Joanne once before at the party Mistress Allison had thrown, and I didn't know how she knew Allison. Still it sounded like Christina was all right so I sat down and took a slower sip of my drink and considered going to bed.

I was still sat there nearly an hour later having yet another gin and tonic and by now merrily jerking off to a sexy music video by Nicki Minaj when my front doorbell sounded. It was after one am so it took me by surprise but I quickly thought it must be my wife having changed her mind and decided to come home after all. I tucked away my dick and changed channels onto a sports one and rushed to the door, it was only as I answered it that my brain asked why my wife would ring the bell, she had a key. The door was swinging open by then and there stood Mistress Allison with the biggest shit eating grin I had ever seen.

She lifted her eyebrows and I suddenly remembered myself and dropped to my knees. Remember this was a woman I did not want to piss off. Not only was she a tough bitch but she had all kinds of humiliating stuff she could, if she wanted use to expose me. Pictures and film of me with her and with her male slaves. Pictures of Christina naked that I had taken secretly and given to her. I was forever her slave and we both knew it.

"Not tucked up in bed worm?"

"No Mistress, I was just heading there when you rang."

"Liar! I bet you were busy playing with that tiny thing between your legs, weren't you? While your wife was out enjoying herself with me. She's not here now though, is she? No she went back to Joanne's to keep the party going. So there's just you and me in your house and I've got all night with you bitch!"

That sounded every bit the threat I knew it was and just shut my mouth and closed the door behind her as she strode purposefully into my home. After a few steps it was evident she had trod on something and was leaving a mark on the hall carpet. She stopped, smirked and pointed at it.

"Get naked worm and then get cleaning my soles otherwise I will drag that shit all over you and your little wife's home. You've got five minutes."

Of course I was submissive and it was that character trait that had brought me to this (well that and trying to stop feeding my urges at Mistress Allison's) so I'll not deny a thrill went through my body as I hauled off my clothes and stooped my head to begin licking at the disgusting soles of her boots.

She shrugged off her coat and revealed that she was wearing her thigh high leather boots, her black PVC shorts and her PVC bra top that struggled to contain her ample bosom. She was dressed and looked like the Domme I visited, I wondered if she had gone out with Christina and the others dressed like that as I digested something awful from the sole of her boot.

"Good, now you'd better wash that out before you get anywhere near me again."

She reached her hand down and took a rough grip on my short hair and dragged me through our house towards the open bathroom door. It was demeaning, humiliating and sore but it turned me on, something not lost on her as she plunged my face right into the toilet bowl and flushed it while holding me in there.

"You fucking love it worm! You know you do? You love this, and you know what, you're going to love what comes next. Now get up and get into your bedroom and lie down face first on your bed and wait for me!"

I scurried away obediently and left her examining our living room. She followed me after a while eating something she had foraged from our kitchen. She lifted my wallet from my bedside table and removed some notes.

"That should cover your cost bitch" she explained as she folded them into her own bag.

Then she started to rake through all our drawers and cupboards, eventually finding Christina's underwear drawer.

"That skinny bitch has got some good stuff. Real classy. Wasted on a fag like you! Here stick these in your mouth, you'll need something to bit down on."

She tossed me a pair pink, frilly panties and I pushed them into my mouth as I saw that Allison had fitted on her monster strap on dildo to the front of her shorts and by the way she was climbing onto the bed behind me it was clear she had designs on my arse.

Effectively she raped me in my own marital bed. She just prised my arse cheeks apart and rammed her plastic dick into my arsehole and just fucked the living daylights out of me for the longest time. She interspersed the hard thrusts into my bowels with slaps to my arse or hard squeezes to my nuts but mainly she just rode me hard until she finally stopped, flipped me over onto my back, crawled up the bed and straddled me before forcing her stained cock into my mouth and throat fucking me until I gagged and was sick on my bed.

"Time for a shower bitch. A golden one..."

And with that warning she dragged my gasping carcass off the bed by my hair and pulled me towards our en suite shower room.

She ordered me to the submissive position on my knees in our walk in shower then undressed completely and stood over me.

"Open up bitch, if you spill too much I'll take a shit right in the middle of the light coloured carpet in your living room and rub your face in it. Like to see you explain that one to little wifie!"

Once again I had little option but to open my mouth as wide as I could and thrust out my tongue. I had little doubt that Allison was more than capable of carrying out her threats. I held the pose for a few moments until her pussy gushed forth and I found my face covered in her piss until the stream steadied and hit my straining mouth.

It was vile tasting and smelling and just the most humiliation I had ever faced in my own home, but I tried my hardest to keep up with her flow and not let too much escape and run down my chest. When she finally came to a dripping stop I had caught and swallowed most and had the overwhelming desire to be sick again, but I kept a lid on it as she examined me, slapping my face as she did.

"Not bad bitch, but you missed some so I guess your living room carpet is going to get it later on!"

"No! Please Mistress, please don't do that!"

She smiled and said.

"Well where else can I shit if I need to bitch?"

I knew the answer she wanted me to give and just had to trust to hope that it wouldn't come to it.

"You can shit on me Mistress, use me as your toilet."

"Hmm. We'll see. Now that sounds like my phone. Stay there while I go and check."

Eventually Allison called to me to crawl out of the shower and like the chastened pet I now was I crawled meekly back into my bedroom. There Allison had been busy as she stood at the TV in our room with a guy I had not seen before. He was in his forties, balding, slightly overweight and was obviously some sort of tech expert as he was fiddling with this on the TV and seemed to indicate to Mistress Allison that things were ready. They turned to see me kneeling there naked and Allison smirked.

"There he is! Come over her bitch and thank George for helping your Mistress out."

Obediently I crawled across the floor to kneel at the older man's feet. As I did so his hands ruffled my hair like he was petting me then they moved to his zipper and lowered it and then flipped out a long, thick penis that was pretty much hard already. I looked up at Allison and she laughed and said.

"Go on and thank the man bitch, don't you dare embarrass me when George has helped me out."

I opened my mouth and reluctantly leaned forward and accepted the tip of his dick into my mouth and began to lick and suck on his helmet. I burned with shame at giving oral sex to this stranger in the confines of my own bedroom.

Clearly I wasn't energetic enough as George soon grabbed my hair and yanked me right the way onto his cock, instantly making me deep throat him and gagging on his meat and from there he set a punishing pace as he fucked my face roughly. I coughed and spluttered and felt saliva and pre cum spill from the corners of my mouth helplessly until finally he began to pulse hard in my mouth and I braced for him cumming. But he pulled out and fired his thick load all over my face. Spraying it into my eyes and nose and into my hair as it arced over me. It was completely humiliating but all three of us could see that I was sporting a large erection at that point and it was due to what had just been done. George squatted down and gripped my balls and then lifted me up by them and stood there fondling me, rubbing me and then masturbating me until I came myself into his waiting hand. He squeezed the last of my load out and then lifted his hand and wiped my load into his , coating my face. He wiped his hands on a towel, thanking Mistress Allison as he left.

I tasted the salty cum on my mouth but left the rest where it was, it felt all the more humiliating to be sitting on my bed with my face covered in sperm as Allison took up my TV remote and began a film up. The screen came to life and I saw my dear wife lying on a bed, she was stark naked and looked very happy, she rolled over and greeted someone off screen and I watched in growing shock and horror as two large black guys came into shot, The same ones Allison had had rape me just a few nights before. They were both naked and very well hung and Christina looked more than pleased as they stood before her and she began to fondle their giant cocks.

I sat in stunned silence for the next few minutes I watched my usually timid wife be ravaged (and love it) by these two guys, culminating with her being fucked from both ends on the bed in the room the film was being shot in, with one guy fucking her mouth whilst the other fucked her from behind ( I couldn't tell if it was in her ass or pussy). With that image on screen Mistress Allison paused the film and turned to me.

"Well I guess both you and your wife have been bad tonight, eh?"

*

CHRISTINA'S NIGHT.

It was the worst I had felt wakening up in a long time. Maybe even since before I met and married Colin. For a short time I couldn't even recall where I was. I knew I wasn't at home though. And then I heard heavy breathing from my left side and then from nearby on my right and with a gentle move of my arm I felt the smooth skin of someone next to me and I began to remember. And to fight back the urge to be sick. What had I done last night?!

Of course I knew what I had done and I struggled with it as the images came flooding back into my mind. On a girls night out with Allison and Joanne and some other girls I had met recently I had had too much to drink and behaved much wilder than I normally would, seeking, I guess approval from these women who seemed much more worldly wise than myself. I had headed home with Joanne and had a few more drinks there where we had been joined by these to young hunks that were currently wrapped, sleeping around me. They were younger, better built and more exciting than my husband and I was randy, so were they and we had indulged in a drunken threesome in Joanne's spare room. I already hated myself as I covered my eyes and groaned at what a fool I had been.

I had never done anything like this before and nearly felt like crying as a huge wave of guilt overcame me. Colin, my poor husband would be just getting up probably only concerned that I had had a good night and here I was curled up with two younger hunks have fucked and sucked them both to exhaustion mere hours later. A quietly as possible I manoeuvred between the men (boys really) sleeping forms and located my panties in the gloom but could find nothing else of my clothing so , having pulled on my knickers I opened the bedroom door a crack and barely covering my boobs with my arm I crept down the hallway to Joanne's living room, hoping to locate my clothes then her in that particular order. What I saw as I eased open the door sent me even more into the bizarre world I seemed to have landed in.

Joanne was a tall, slim, pretty girl with long, dark hair and an infectious giggle. I had got on with her really well at the sex toy party Allison had held and again last night on the boozy night out. I liked her and she seemed really fun to be around. Well right then I wasn't sure what to think as I peered through the ajar door to see Joanne on all fours and completely naked and it appeared she was cleaning Allison's long, leather boots with her tongue!

And Allison looked completely different too. Gone was the happy, chubby woman I had gotten to know now her face looked harsh and hard and she was dressed in some pretty kinky looking leather basque, leather shorts and the aforementioned boots that I could now confirm Joanne was definitely licking at. Things then got even weirder as Allison reached down, took a firm grip of Joanne's beautiful head of hair and roughly jerked her to her feet in front of her then delivered a stinging bitch slap and spat on her face!

"That was as poor a fucking job as you've done with them in a long time slut! Your tongue better not be tiring I've got plenty more work for it yet! Now bend over and I'll remind you the penalty for not cleaning my boots to the required standard!"

Her voice was almost unrecognisable to the woman I had met and become friends with over the last few weeks, she was so harsh and dominant, yet I still couldn't quite believe it when a naked Joanne timidly did exactly as she had been instructed to do and bent her very sexy ass over the back of her sofa and Allison stepped in behind, produced a flogger of some sort and began to beat the hell out of Joanne's delectable arse! I was stunned but couldn't take my eyes off the scene as Joanne was clearly doing this of her own volition and amidst her sexy little squeals it was evident she was also aroused by this treatment. Then after 20 or so lashes Allison spoke very clearly and loudly.

"You can come out now Christina. If you want to watch then why don't you come up here and get a front row seat?"

I gasped. How had she known I was there? Joanne looked over her shoulder towards me and smiled at me and I found myself pushing open the door and entering, still with my arm across my breasts in false modesty. Allison turned her fierce gaze on me and I found myself dropping my arm and standing before her, feeling like a schoolgirl up before the Headmistress for detention. I gulped and stammered out my question.

"W-What's going on? Joanne? Allison?"

Allison's big hand cracked down on Joanne's right ass cheek and she demanded.

"Tell her slave, tell her what's going on."

"Well, Allison is my 'Mistress'. She's a professional Dominatrix and dominates men and women for cash. I pay her to dominate and humiliate me and I enjoy it. I'm what's called a submissive."

I was still somewhat stunned and stood gaping at them. Primarily at Joanne's extremely sexy naked body.

"Oh. Right."

Allison stepped around Joanne's shapely rump and stood before me. I really became aware of what an intimidating figure she cut as she stood before me looking at me with ill disguised contempt.

"You're one as well. A submissive."

"I don't think so Allison", I was flustered now and really just wanted to get out of there, "Joanne, do you know where the rest of my clothes are?"

Joanne kept silent whilst Allison snorted loudly.

"I've seen your type before love. You are a submissive you just don't realise it yet or if you do you're too scared to accept it. But you are. Come on, accept an hour with me as my slave, free of charge to begin with and I'll prove it. What's the matter Christina? Scared you'll enjoy it?"

"N-No. I just want to leave and get home thanks."

Then she reached out and gave my left nipple a quick twist before I could react.

"You're lying. Look at those things, they're like bullets, and I bet if I was to stick my hand down the front of your panties they'd come out all sticky and wet -- and not just from these young men you spent the night with either!"

That stopped me dead. She knew. She treated me to a big shit eating grin and reached her hand out towards my crotch. I backed off but we both knew she was correct, I was sopping wet and it wasn't just last night's action, watching Joanne being dominated by Allison had turned me on. With my back, literally up against the wall Joanne tipped me over the edge as she peeled herself from her sofa and pressed her TV remote and the screen came to life on a porno where a hot blonde was being fucked on a bed by two black guys. The picture was a bit grainy and fixed and...

Allison laughed as the truth dawned on me, Joanne gave a shy, embarrassed smile. My threesome had been recorded for posterity. My mouth fell open and this time when Allison's hand reached out and cupped my boob and fondled it I didn't stop her.

"So how about it babe? An hour submitting to me. No-one else need know, just me and Joanne. You don't want me to have to do anything I'd regret do you?"

The threat of exposing what I had done was there but in truth it wasn't needed, I was broken. I couldn't stand up to this powerful woman and I just nodded meekly and whispered.

"Ok."

I felt her hand squeeze my tit harder as she leaned in.

"No, that should be OK Mistress Allison. Try it, it'll soon feel natural."

"OK Mistress Allison, I'll do a session with you."

*

Ten minutes later I was on my knees before Mistress Allison. I was now naked, Joanne having had the 'pleasure' of removing my soggy panties just using her mouth whilst our Mistress watched. I felt small and insignificant as I gazed up the length of her body, her high boots, her large frame and peering imperiously down at me her smug and angry face.

"You're a dirty, nasty little slut aren't you Christina? You act all prim and proper, like perfect little wife but underneath it your just a raging nymphomaniac, aren't you? Come on slut, admit it!"

I found I couldn't look at her so I dropped my eyes to the carpet and said in a low, defeated voice.

"I'm a nasty, dirty slut Mistress."

"Yes you are. And seeing as you've been such a cheating little tramp you need punished don't you? Yes you do. I want you to turn around and press your face into the carpet and thrust that sexy little arse as high as you can."

As I moved into position I heard Joanne move over and help Allison with something. A few seconds later Allison sunk to her knees beside my face and I saw a large black, strap on dildo jutting out of her crotch.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,486 Followers
12