Meeting My Future Wife

Story Info
How I me my wife at a sex party.
994 words
3.89
38.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Laura and I began dating, I knew she was the kind of woman that would not be satisfied with just one cock in her life. We had met in the Navy through my buddy, Stephen, whom she was dating. A couple of weeks later, she and Stephen took a weekend trip up the coast to San Francisco to celebrate Valentine's Day. While the two of them were up in San Francisco, I fantasized what I'd be doing if I was there with Laura.

Several weeks later, I was at a monthly party that one of my buddies held at his house off base. It was a swingers' party, but select singles were invited, and the only married couple there was the host and his wife, the rest were just dating couples. It was at this party that I was surprised to find Laura and without her boyfriend, Stephan. I didn't actually realize she was even there until several hours after it got kicking - apparently she had arrived while I was in a back room with a few other guys involved in a gangbang with one of the girlfriends. Since I was more of a watcher, I unloaded my wad first and then sat back to watch the others fuck her silly. I lost interest after the fourth guy took his turn with her, so I left to have a smoke out on the porch.

When I got downstairs, however, there was a gangbang going out there as well. There were about five guys standing around the patio table waiting their turn while James fucked someone bent over the table. I stood at one end of the porch for a while and just enjoyed the scene. After the second guy unloaded inside of her, I took a seat closer to the action. Needless to say, I was surprised to see that it was Laura that was getting gangbanged. I'm not sure if she saw or recognized me, since it was dark, but the way the light hit her, it was obvious that is was Laura.

Once the second guy pulled out, he went inside and the third guy took his place. He had Laura get up on the table and lay on her back then he went to town with her. While he was having his way with her, another of the guys came out and gathered around the table. He looked at me and I shook my head, I was more interested in watching at this point. Number three grunted and let loose inside of her and pulled out, that's when Sean took his turn. He had Laura get down and lean over the table and took her from behind. While she was getting rammed by Sean, she looked around the table at the guys waiting their turn and our eyes met. She lingered on me for a few seconds before going on. I think she was counting how many guys were going to fuck her that night. When Sean finished, number five took his turn. He was quick to finish, too much waiting and jacking off. Number six was a big guy, in both aspects. He was at least six foot five, looked like a lineman, and had a thick cock. Thankfully, for Laura's sake it wasn't a long one as well. Laura winced as he entered her, and tried to relax as much as possible. He took his time, I swear he was about to cum several times before he finally let it go. Another guy came out and joined the guys around the table. When Mr. Big Dick finally released his load, motioned the guys to give her a breather and she drank some water that was offered.

After guzzling that down, Laura was fucked by three more guys. The last guy had her bent over the table, taking her from behind. He was thin-dicked man and Laura hardly noticed he entered her. If it hadn't been for the constant banging, I don't think she would have realized she had a cock inside of her. While the last guy did her, Laura watched me watch her. There was no denying that she recognized who I was, and she smiled at me. Thin dick suddenly tensed up and Laura let out a banshee of a yell. He might have been a thin dick, but apparently he had quite a large and powerful load to give her.

I might mention at this point that Laura was completely naked. Her clothes were in a pile on the deck off to one side. The guys fucking her, however, only undid their pants enough to fuck her. With a quick pull up and zip they were gone. It had been nice to watch Laura's breasts dangling. She had such a beautiful body.

When pencil-dick pulled out, I pulled my shirt off, kicked off my shoes, stood up, let my pants fall to the ground and stepped out of them as I made my way around the table. Without a word, I slowly slid inside of Laura's drenched, cum filled pussy while she was bent over the table. With slow, deliberate and deep thrusts I built myself up to climax. As I felt my balls start to quiver I grunted out a "Oh God yeah!" Laura moaned softly as I came inside of her and I held her there until I finished. In silence I walked around the table got dressed and walked inside. When I closed the sliding door, Laura was slumped over the table looking as though she passed out there.

I didn't see Laura for several days after that, and she was arm in arm with Stephen. When she saw me, she smile and shook her head ever so slightly. I knew what she meant, and I smiled when I greeted them. It was about a month later that we actually started dating, and I never even thought about us being monogamous.