Meeting My Goddess Pt. 01

Story Info
How I met my true Goddess.
1.6k words
4.29
7.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where should I start? So much has happened over the past 6 months. A life changing experience to say the least. Before I begin, it's important to know that I'm a firm believer in the saying "Once you go black, you never go back". I had started dating Nubian ladies (mostly younger) after my divorce. I quickly realized that my relationships became much more simple and full-filling. Black women were more mature, confident, self assured, decisive and far superior in the sex department than their white counterparts. It didn't hurt that I was finding myself much more submissive, which added to my happiness.

So how did my life change? Well it all started about 6 months ago when my girlfriend, a 31 year old Nubian princess Brianna dumped me for an old flame. She said she loved me, but she needed more in the bedroom than I had to offer. I always knew I was less than average in the endowment department, but this is the first time someone was honest enough to tell me. So I was a little hurt, yet I understood.

I spent the next few days sulking and watching internet porn. That's when it happened. I saw an ad for an alternative dating site that catered to BDSM. So, since I was single and had nothing else to lose. I decided to check it out. I searched around, and noticed there were a bunch of Fin Domme's on the site, which to me always seemed like a scam. So I didn't put much faith in the site. I created a simple profile that said "Mature white male in search of his young Black Goddess. "

The next morning, I logged back in to find what I had expected, 6 emails from twenty something girls interested in amazon wishlists and paypal transfers as "tribute" to simply talk with them. Yet there was one email that caught my attention. Not just because it didn't ask for money, but because it was actually well written and spoken to what I wanted.

"Hi T, My name is Leila, a twenty four year old experienced Domme. If you are interested in learning about the lifestyle then send me your info and I will contact you when I have time."

With nothing really to lose I responded back with my phone number and a g-rated pic and went off to work.

Sure enough a few hours later my phone vibrated and to my surprise it was an unknown number with a text that said:

Hey Tony it's Leila, let me know when is a good time to talk.

I quickly responded:

Hi Leila, appreciate the text, I get home around 6 so anytime after 6:30 is perfect

A few minutes later my phone vibrated again:

Call me at 6:45, looking forward to talking

I spent the rest of the day a bit nervous, so I rushed home, changed into my shorts and t-shirt and watched the clock tick away until 6:44. At 6:45 i hit the call button and it rang a few times before this sweet sounding voice said

"wow Tony you are prompt. I like that."

Her voice made me feel at ease, especially I wasn't sure what to expect. Maybe I watched too much porn and TV but she didn't seem like she was a Domme, but more like a normal girl I would date. We spoke for nearly an hour about work, our kids (she had one, I have 2). Then she must have sensed I was comfortable because I heard her take a deep breath and then say

"So Tony, you are searching for a Black Goddess."

"Yes, I think that's exactly what I want."

"I have to be up front and say, once we start this journey I'm positive your life will change and you will be happier than you can possibly imagine, but Don't answer me now. take some time to think about it and let me know. We can talk again tomorrow at 6:45. Have a good night"

"Good night Leila. Great talking with you".

Then she hung up.

Shit, I was nervous. I spent nearly the entire night thinking about it. What did she mean about my life will change? I had to find out.

So at 6:45 the next day i heard the same sweet voice as the night before.

"So Tony have you decided?"

Nervously I responded "Yes, I would love to meet and see where it leads."

"Excellent Tony, you won't be disappointed. Meet me at my place at 9pm and we can get started. I will text you my address. See you soon"

I arrived at her house promptly at 9pm and was about to ring the bell when the door swung open to reveal a beautiful, petite woman.

"Hi Tony, prompt as usual. Come in"

"Hi Leila, how are you?

"I'm wonderful, are you ready to be mine? You can leave now with no hard feelings"

"No, I'm ready"

"Good" as she took me by my hand and led me into her living room. "You can undress and put your clothes neatly on the floor next to the couch. Then kneel in the center of the room. I will be back in a few minutes.

I did as she asked, and the few minutes seemed to last an hour, but eventually she returned. Dressed in a pair a simple high heels, and black satin nightie.

She ran her hands through my hair and gently caressed my face, slowly walking around me

"Hands behind your back."

I complied immediately, which also revealed my erection .

"Good boy. You must be enjoying this, your little cock looks hard."

Not knowing what to say I just looked up and nodded.

"You will address me as Goddess from now on. Understood?"

"Yes Goddess, understood."

"Good boy."

She walked over to the couch and slowly revealed her perfectly manicured pussy. She accentuated it with her hands and said "I can tell by how wide your eyes are, you like what you see."

"Yes Goddess, it's beautiful."

"So i have been told. This pussy has seduced more white men and women then I cant count. Black pussy is more addictive than any drug, and mine is without a doubt the best of them all. Once you taste me, you will do ANYTHING to taste it again. Now crawl to me like a good pet and have a closer look."

As I got closer, I could smell her scent and I could see the most magnificent pussy i have ever laid eyes on glisten in the light.

"I would ask if you want to change your mind, but we both know it's too late. So go ahead taste the woman who owns you forever." as she grabbed me by the hair and guided my head to her magical flower.

As soon as my tongue tasted her sweet juices, i knew it was unlike anything I have ever tasted. It was a mixture of strawberries and ecstasy flavors. Just the act of tasting her was bringing me closer to my own ogasm. I licked and worshipped her pussy for what must have been the good part of two hours. With each orgasm it tasted more and more amazing until finally she pulled me up by my hair, while my tongue kept searching for more.

"That's enough for one night my pet. We have a few things to discuss" she leaned over to the coffee table and produced a sheet of paper. "Pet go fetch my glass of wine from the kitchen, hurry back"

I scurried back with her wine glass, and presented to her.

"Kneel. So did you enjoy my pussy? I must admit you are a natural pussy eater, one of the best I have ever had."

"Thank you Goddess, it was amazing."

"I wonder if you will be as good as servicing Big Black Cocks as you are with servicing pussy."

My eyes went wide again, not ever have considered sucking another mans cock.

"What's wrong Pet? Did I scare you?"

"No Goddess, but I have never sucked another mans cock."

"Well, don't worry my pet, it's almost as amazing as my pussy. Trust me. Once you feel the weight of a real mans cock in your hand and how good it feels when it fills your mouth you won't be able to live without it. Besides, if you ever want to taste my pussy again, you will be sucking cock. Understood?"

"Yes Goddess, understood and agreed"

"Excellent, trust me, you will be tasting it for the rest of your life, so I am glad you enjoy it. So I took the liberty of writing down some rules, and will add as we progress. Please read them over. Again, if you are not comfortable with any of them, you are free to leave. If you do agree with my rules, then simply kiss my feet."

Rules:

I will always Publicly and Privately) address Leila as Goddess.

I will always be naked in private when with Goddess Leila

I will not play with my small excuse for a cock without Goddess's permission

I will obey any and all commands both in public and private.

I agree to being shared to whomever my Goddess chooses to have me serve.

Will add as training progresses

Will add as training progresses

I placed the paper down at my side, and gently leaned down and kissed her feet. As I began to rise, I could see the look on my Goddess's face, as if she knew how this would end before I did.

Stay tuned for Pt 2. Falling Deeper for Goddess