Meeting My Internet Crush Pt. 03

Story Info
The final chapter to our session.
1.8k words
4
4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikkeru
Mikkeru
5 Followers

It's not often I get roughed around, choked and wash my face with cum. Just the sheer thrill of being dominated and showered gets me quivering like nothing else. Getting only twenty minutes of it isn't enough for a girl like me, no matter how much times he hits my g-spot in that time. I wanted him back up and running soon.

"You got some still coming out your dick" I spotted as I wiped what was on my face off with the nearby shirt. "Let me get it." I threw the shirt aside and lay perpendicular to him, head hovering over his limp dick. It was retracting so I didn't have that much to work with. I grabbed hold and started licking the head sticking out my tongue as far as it goes. The cum stood out on my tongue easily. I had no clue what do from here since it was the first time cum was in or on my mouth. I had to think quick before it started getting gross and I dry heaved near him. Not the sexiest thing one can do with their mouths. I ended up closing my mouth, washing my tongue with a little saliva and swallowed it.

"Got milk?" he asked me. It angered me a bit but I couldn't help but laugh along with him. I just lightly smacked the tip of his cock.

"Hey, it's sensitive after I cum" he told me. "It won't last long until I'm back up." It started feeling weird in my hands like a thick, wet noodle so I chose a different method to get him ready for me.

I sat up and just leaned over his torso, up to his head and just laid down on him. We looked at each other with such lust in our eyes before sharing yet another kiss. It didn't occur to me at the time but we were kissing each other after giving each other head. When we kissed, we were literally tasting each other and ourselves. While kissing, there was some tapping on my inner thigh. Looking back, Brian's shaft was up and ready for me once more. It was practically throbbing now, like it caught a second wind.

"Ready for round 2?" he asked sarcastically. I just smiled at him and nodded. We both sat up so I was in his lap, while we continued kissing. I could feel his dick staring right up at me begging, "Get on with it, already!" From out of nowhere, Brian stood up with me in his arms. I had to hold on to his neck to stop myself from falling off. He held both my legs in his hands by the knees, opening out my ass. I guess he learned to aim while choking or something because he inserted himself in one try, no help. I was so sudden I didn't have time to react to it. Next thing you know, he's thrusting upwards, full force, full speed.

Everything was happening so fast, so hard, it took a while to realize what's happening. Brian was pounding his life away while I was suspended on him. One loud smack after the other was so riveting, each hurting me just a little. The pain would build up though, making me love it more. The greater the pain, the greater the pleasure to me. I could feel it becoming red hot near my groin as my grip started slipping.

"Harder!! Harder!!" I screamed at him. He was throwing his waist at me by now, sending my ass upwards to the ceiling, almost slipping off his dick at one point. He would soon stop to let himself cool down. I was shuddering by the flow of electricity from that moment. I asked him if we could up the ante a little more, just to see how far we can go. There was a puzzled, but intrigued look he had, hat soon sparked an idea.

Brian took the sheets off my bed and another spare one I had in the laundry basket next to my door. He tied one end of one sheet to the curtain rod of my window and the other was tied to the outer knob of my bedroom door. He then passed the bedsheet over the door and closed it. He gestured me to the center of the room and I quickly caught on. He tied each loose end to each of my wrists so I was tied up. Each was pulled tight to make sure I couldn't move. This was awesome to see what he had planned for me.

"You wanna be on some 50 Shades shit?" he asked, rhetorically. "Well, let's just dice on into it." He walked towards his pants, bent over and emerged with his belt in hand. It doesn't take a genius to recognize what would happen next.

He walked behind me and without warning, one quick smack of the belt to my right butt cheek. I jolted forward, out of reflex from learning to defend shots like that from my mom as a child. He struck me again, but higher up, on my lower back. Another one hit me on my upper thigh now. I could feel my pussy quivering and soaking from it all. It was so intense, I'm sure I began dripping wet. It may have been that or tears I saw on the ground. The beating portion was over quicker than I thought, but he wasn't done with the belt just yet.

He just grabbed hold of my neck from behind me, asking if I still wanted more from him. I said yes. The belt was then wrapped around my throat. It was latched tightly, just barely allowing me to breathe. Brian grabbed my legs and lifted them in the air, resting both on his shoulders. I was all open yet again, but now kept up only him and two bedsheets. He started licking me furiously, tongue motions passing up and down my outer pussy faster than I could keep track. There was biting of my clit to add that pain element to keep me as aroused as he can.

Whenever I moaned from all that licking and eating, he would grab the belt's loose end and just pull as hard as he can to shut me up. But the more he pulled, the more I enjoyed it and the more I moaned. It was a beautiful little cycle. There was a little moment where he transitioned from mouth to fingers to try and eat my butt. He just licked my little hole and I had to try to stop him.

"No, no, no, no, no." I said while clenching my ass as tight as I could. He didn't bother to listen to me, so he took both hands to pry open my ass and proceed licking. I took my foot down and the rest of my body fell along with it. I finally got the chance to say "Let's not do anything with my ass, okay? I don't want any of that." As much as I was into freaky ideas, that's the one line I won't cross.

Brian moved in front of me after this and put my legs back up. I was once more suspended but now, instead of his lips, it was his white sword to poke me. He went back in me and continued pounding as hard as he can while he pulled the belt. This combination was almost too good for someone like me. I'm slowly losing my breath as he tired me out while slaughtering my vagina and choking me. I didn't have to tell him as he would get in me harder and harder. I could feel it rise in temperature thanks to the friction. I could now feel another surge around my chest that ran down my body again, releasing itself from my pussy in yet another orgasm. My butt was open and I could feel the hole contracting on me this time, so it was genuine.

He was still going while my clit throbbed and I felt my insides almost burst. I didn't want it to stop; I couldn't possibly ask for this to end. As my head tilted back from pure exhaustion, Brian started getting that feeling again.

"I'm cumming again, again" he warned. He was fast when coming out of me and getting my legs off his shoulders. I guess he hated wasting good loads. I was practically lifeless, just kneeling on my floor as he pointed it at my chest. I looked up and just opened myself to him, letting him relieve himself on me once more. There was far less than the first time but he managed to still hit my chest. What was left just dripped to the ground.

Despite being exhausted, he still found the strength to puck his cock in my mouth again and thrust against my face. There was no point to object against this. I was already tied up so might as well make the most of it. He kept getting softer and softer so it felt more like a gummy worm was in my mouth. He stopped and we both just stayed there on the floor, burnt out entirely. His cum was still running down my chest, over my nipple and down to my belly. Brian said he was going to get some juice, but I almost had to beg hi to untie me.

"Don't you like that?" he kept repeating. He can be such a jerk but a real likable one at that. He came back to undo the knots on my wrists and let me go clean off, but not without one more ass smack.

"I like how you bounce it for me baby" he shouted. I replied to him "Only for my white steed." I stepped in the shower and cleaned off his fluids from me, thinking of all we just did. Will I be able to look at him or myself the same again? I never knew I would be fortunate enough to have moments like those happen, especially with the guy I may even love. Stepping out the shower, drying my skin, I hear him walk back in the room, so I walked back, towel wrapped tight around me.

"Why you hiding those goods from me?" was his first question. I didn't even bother to give a response. He brought me a beer to drink alongside him as we go dressed.

"So, what do we do now?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders and said nothing. There was silence while we got dressed until he suggested we go out and see some sights while he was in town. I couldn't think of any better so I agreed with him. After that time, it didn't matter to me what came after, so long as we were together.

Mikkeru
Mikkeru
5 Followers