Meeting My Master Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of the squirming and you look directly at me and say, "you just earned yourself a 4th punishment, and now you will have 10 orgasms before we leave here." I immediately stop resisting and look down at the table. Your hand now resting on my thigh again. The waitress

sits down our drinks and asks if we are ready to order. Slowly your hand works back into my pussy as you place your order, when the waitress looks at me, I try to speak clearly, but my voice cracks as your finger glides over my clit. Finally she leaves, and you bring me to another orgasm.

"Thank you," I say again "I'm sorry I resisted you sir."

"You can tell me how sorry you are later tonight during your punishment," you say calmly, always in control of the situation. "Now, you have 8 more to go, and you will cum when the waitress bring the food to the table. So you had better hide it well," you tell me as your fingers start their routine again. By now you know exactly what to do, and can quickly bring me to orgasm in just minutes. Of course the setting adds to my arousal, as even though I didn't want to do this here. You bring me to orgasm, 3,4,5,6 times and I am dripping wet. My body shakes as each orgasm passes and I resist the urge to scream out loud. Each orgasm I ask permission and am told when to cum. As you bring me to the edge of my next orgasm, I ask permission, and you tell me to wait. Your finger still rubbing my clit in circles as I feel like fire is ripping through my pussy as you hold me on the edge, breathing hard, waiting for release that I know you will command. We both see the waitress approaching our table and you speed up making sure that I am ready to cum on demand. When she is a few feet away from the table, you look at me and say, "Now." I begin to cum, hoping that the orgasm will be a small one, but you ensure that it draws out longer by plunging your fingers deep inside of me.

"MMMMMMM" I moan out as the waitress places our plates down on the table. My reaction gives some release to my body, while being easily disguised as a reaction to the food. The waitress gives me an odd look, and I wonder if she has any idea what is going on. As much as I have tried to maintain a level of composure, I'm sure if anyone had been watching it would be obvious to them. The waitress asks if we need anything else and then dismisses herself from the table. My orgasm subsides and I realize that I have been squeezing your leg through the entire orgasm, trying to find anything to keep me from screaming and moaning out.

"Thank you sir," I say quietly. "I'm sorry if I hurt you," I say as I rub your thigh were I had been squeezing.

"You did not." You say studying me momentarily. "Now relax and eat your dinner, we still have 3 more to go before we leave here, and I have plans for us at 7."

"Yes sir," I say somewhat relieved at the break you are giving me. Never have I had so many orgasms so quickly before, and never have I had to work so hard at hiding them. We chat casually through dinner, and I am almost completely relaxed by the end. As we both finish you push your plate forward, and the waitress approaches the table again to take our plates.

"Can I get you anything else," she asks politely.

You order another round of drinks, and as she leaves you look at me and command me to spread my legs again. I immediately obey, my body trained to respond to those words. "Now guide my hand," you tell me placing your hand up my skirt and resting it on my pussy, but going no further. "Show me how you would do it."

Somewhat surprised I put my hand over yours, and press your middle finger between my lips. Gently rubbing up and down, slowly making circles around my clit but not touching it, playing lightly at the entrance to my hole, but not entering it. Sometimes these light sensual touches can bring forth just as powerful of an orgasm as the fast and rough motions. I am getting so wet guiding your fingers in and out of my pussy, so taken away in the moment, that I don't even notice that I have started grinding on your hand, breathing hard. My pussy wanting more and more as one of your fingers and one of mine sink deep within and a small moan escapes my lips. In my mind I imagine you eating me. It is a fantasy I often get lost in, as I love having my pussy eaten, it is such a huge turn on. I imagine your tongue like velvet on my clit, your lips sucking me in, me getting wetter and wetter as you bring me closer and closer to orgasm. I wonder if you will eat my pussy tonight and fulfill this fantasy for me, as I continue thrusting our fingers in and out of my pussy. I am on the edge and ask your permission to cum, "Not yet, maintain the edge," you say as your fingers continue working there way in and out of my pussy.

Again I see the waitress approaching the table, and know that you will make me cum while she is there. I don't dare resist this time. I feel you take control, and start working my clit faster, applying the perfect amount of pressure, and I can't help but moan at your touch. Right as she approaches the table you say, "Now," and I feel myself explode in orgasm. The sensation rushes through my body as I rock forward, and grip the edge of the bench seat with both hands. The waitress looks at me and seems to know what is happening and quickly leaves the table, but your hand has never left my pussy. Still thrusting, still rubbing, straight through the orgasm as I bite my lip to avoid screaming out. You do not stop, and I feel myself building again. Never stopping, constant pressure my body trembles at your touch as I am immediately on the edge again.

"May I cum sir," I manage to say through labored breathing.

"Cum now," you say smiling as you watch me writhe under your touch, fingers still moving in and out of my wet pussy. I feel the rush of another orgasm wash over me, and my hands move to grip the bench and my mouth falls open silently moaning.

You keep going, still rubbing, my body on fire and begging for relief. "Please, no more sir," I ask as I try to nudge your hand away, "I can't take any more."

"Ah, but you have one more," you say your hand not budging and fingers still working relentlessly.

I shoot you a pleading look, but you just smirk at me, and I know you will have no mercy. My body is on fire, weak from orgasm after orgasm, from attempting to maintain composure, yet I can feel another orgasm already building despite my desperate need for relief. I feel myself giving in, letting the pending orgasm take over as you continue fucking my pussy with your fingers. "Please let me cum," I say a little louder than I had intended, as I hit the edge of another orgasm. Hoping no one noticed, I look down and try to hide any obvious indication of what is happening to an onlooker.

You do not reply for what seems like forever, just letting me sit on the edge, testing to see if I will hold back until you grant permission. Still gripping the edge of the bench, I am almost panting waiting for you to grant my orgasm as it builds and builds. "Please," I beg again, so close to losing control.

"Cum now," you say thrusting hard and fast into my pussy. The orgasm releases and the familiar wave of ecstasy washes over me. I gasp for breathe, and hold it to deny the scream that is on the edge of my lips. Wave after wave washes over me, slowly subsiding, until the orgasm has closed. My body still shaking from the intense pleasure of the evening, my mouth dry from the deep breathing, my pussy soaking in my own juices.

You let me recover for a few minutes while you finish your drink. My heart rate comes back down to a normal state and breathing returns to normal. I didn't even think it was possible to have that many orgasms so close together. "Thank you sir," I am finally able to say after regaining my composure.

"You're welcome, you are enjoying being my slave aren't you?" your questions begin to probe. You know the answers, you have asked them hundreds of times before, but you love to hear me say it, the affirmation both to you, and to myself. I am yours, you own me. We go through the usual round of questions, before you tell me to go clean myself up, and to meet you at the front of the restaurant.

As we walk back to the car I ask, "where are we going now?"

"To the movies," you say revealing nothing else.

At this point I know that this will not be a normal trip to the movies. Nothing about this night has been normal. I wonder what you will be doing to me during this 2 hour time frame and my mind starts to wander.

The car ride is silent, I am lost deep in thought wondering what is going to happen at the movies, and you are content to not reveal anything further, knowing that my mind is going one hundred miles an hour.

"What movie are we going to see sir," I ask breaking the silence.

"You won't be watching much of any movie," is all you reply back, confirming my suspicions.

After parking we approach the ticket booth, there is another couple in line ahead of us. "On to the next phase," you look at me and say quietly.

You buy tickets for the movie; it must have been in the theatre for a month already. That paired with a mid-week excursion tells me that the theatre will be relatively empty. A dual edge sword: less people around to notice anything, but this will also give you more freedom.

We get into the theatre about 10 minutes before the movie is to start. The video reel advertisements flash on the screen. So far there are only 5 other people in the theatre. You lead the way to the very top row, directly in the center. The closest person is about 5 rows down, I am thankful for the privacy.

As we sit down you tell me, "this is the last phase before we go back and begin your punishments." I had almost forgot about them, and had a sudden sense of dread wash over me. "This phase will challenge you, do well and I will remember that during them."

"Yes sir," I say looking down at the ground, a sense of fear washing over me.

"In this phase you will submit to me further. All of your holes are meant for fucking, and I will do with them as I please. Do you understand?" you say pointedly.

"Yes sir," I say very unsure of myself.

"Good, now relax for a few minutes, you will need your strength." You sit back in your chair, content that the conversation is over, meanwhile my mind is racing again.

The previews run through and you don't make a move. About 15 minutes into the movie and it seems everyone is settled. A few more people have entered the theatre, no one sitting near us. I am still waiting on pins and needles. Finally you look at me, "take off your skirt," and hand it to me.

I stare at you blankly, you can't be serious I think to myself. Yet in looking at you I see that you are very serious. This is too much, I reason with myself, if I were to get caught this would go beyond humiliation, and there could be more serious consequences.

"I can't do that sir," I say looking down at the ground.

"You have just earned a 5th punishment. Now, take off your skirt and hand it to me. No one will see anything, the theatre is completely dark. Do it now." Your voice is so commanding, I am so conflicted. I want to obey, but I am scared.

I continue to look down, afraid to make eye contact. "Do it NOW Mandy," you repeat. Hearing you say my name like that makes me tremble, as I continue to sit frozen in my chair.

"Alright, have it your way. You will regret this. Now get down on your knees, you are going to suck my cock," you say your voice denoting complete control over the situation.

My mind still racing, I can not pull myself from the chair. Completely frozen I sit, staring at the floor, I have wanted to suck you for so long, but not like this. My mind spinning, completely out of tune with what is going on around me, I am snapped back into reality as I feel your hand on my face. You turn my face so that I am looking at you, "This is going to happen, so stop fighting me. You know that you want this, crave this, so stop thinking about it and just obey me. Get out of your head, and do as I command. Now, take off your skirt and give it to me, and then get on your knees in front of me to suck my cock."

Your words rip through me, and I feel myself caving in, another wall falling down. Still uneasy at the idea of this being done in public, but not wanting to disobey any further, I slide my skirt off and hand it to you. I slide from my chair and position myself on my knees in front of you. "Yes sir," I reply quietly "I'm sorry sir."

You smile, knowing that this was a large feat, "good girl," is all you say.

You slide forward on your chair, and I unbuckle your pants, eager to finally suck your cock. I have waited a long time for this, and know I will enjoy it. Still a bit nervous I look from side to side to make sure that no one has approached our row in the theatre. Once having the confirmation I need, I waste no time and start licking the top of your cock, savoring the taste as a bead of pre-cum, then licking from all the way underneath your balls to the tip of your cock. Once back at the top I suck the head back onto my mouth, aggressively sucking hard, allowing my tongue to twist and curl around your head, enjoying finally having you in my mouth. I slowly bob my head up and down over your dick, taking you in inch at a time, letting my tongue work the underside of your cock as I lowered my head, and on the way back up letting my teeth graze gently against your skin. I hear your heavy breathing, and can tell you are fighting to keep your cool demeanor, and I must admit it brings a smile to my face. To bring the man always in control to the point of losing it even for a moment is refreshing. By now I'm sucking hard and fast, taking you all the way in, then sliding out.

I feel your cock tense in my mouth, and know that you are getting close. Then I feel your hand on the back of my head. I know what you are going to do and try to relax my throat, but do not quite make it in time. You shove my head down and I feel your cock go deep down my throat, I gag and choke but do not fight against you. After a few moments I feel you begin thrusting quickly in and out of my mouth, fucking my face. I love the feeling of you forcefully moving in and out of my mouth. I feel you spasm and a small groan as you shoot you're cum in my mouth. I take every drop, knowing you want me to savor your cum before I swallow.

"Did you enjoy that master," I ask still on my knees in front on you.

"Yes slave," you smile and point to the seat, signaling me to sit down.

I obey sitting down in my seat and waiting for your next command. "Spread your legs over the arm rests and lean back in your seat," you command. Without hesitation I obey, my wet pussy spreading open to you. "Place your hands over you're the top of your legs, and hold the arm rests," you continue your commands, pleased that I am obeying without resistance.

I obey and see you pull two ties from your pockets, and begin securing my hands down. I am now completely exposed and vulnerable and begin to panic. What if someone walks up here, they would see everything. I start to pull at the ties trying to break away, but my legs are pinned under my hands, which are secured to the arm rests. I look at you and plead, "please release me, I promise I will not move sir."

"No, I rather like you like this," you say your hand moving down to my pussy. Despite being tied down, I am still wet to your touch, dripping wet. I feel your fingers slowly circling outside of my clit and I moan at your touch. Your circles getting closer and closer to my clit, moving faster and faster, until you end the torture and finally start rubbing my clit. I moan loudly, taking advantage of the voices in the movie to cover me. I feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge, and start grinding my pussy against your hand. Moaning loudly and losing all inhibitions as my orgasm quickly approaches.

"See you are enjoying this aren't you," you questioning knowingly.

"Yes sir," is all I can say between moans. You reach across and take one of the vibrators out of my purse, and without saying a work thrust it in, hard and deep. I scream out, maybe loud enough that the other people can hear me, but I am so lost in the moment that I don't care. You turn the vibrator on high and thrust hard and fast in and out of my soaking pussy.

"Please sir, let me cum" I pant as you relentlessly fuck me with the vibrator. You do not respond, you just continue to thrust in and out as I moan and plead with you to allow my orgasm. Finally after several minutes I don't think that I can take anymore, I am about to break and am desperate to not have an orgasm without permission, as I know that you will punish me. I pull against the restraints and try to move away, but it is pointless and futile. I see you smiling and you know that I am desperate.

"If I allow you to cum, then when you are finished I will remove the restraints, you will stand and bend over the chair in front of you and I will fuck you. Is that understood?" you say already knowing the answer, and continuing thrusting the vibe in and out of my pussy.

"Yes sir," I say desperately between moans, I would agree to anything at this point.

"Cum now," you command as you continue fucking me.

I explode as I moan out, as wave after wave hits me. I close my eyes enjoying the depths of the orgasm as my breathing slows back down. "Thank you sir," I coo between breathes. I feel you removing the restraints and remember the agreement I made just minutes before.

After both restraints are removed, I lower my legs and rub my wrists, a bit sore from me pulling against them. I see you watching me and know what you are waiting for. I slowly rise and bend over the chair in front of me. I spread my legs and wait.

I am not waiting long, as I feel you move in behind me. You place your hand on my back, pushing me further down. Without warning I feel you thrust deep into my ass. I gasp out and try to push up, I was not expecting this. I feel you other hand smack down on my ass as a warning not to fight you. I immediately stop as I'm certain that smack was heard through the entire theater. If anyone were to turn around they would see exactly what was going on, and I would be mortified. The familiar thrusting changes my focus as I feel you moving in and out of my ass, and I am grateful for all the training you have given me to prepare for this moment. You hard thrusts deep in my ass have me immediately moaning into the chair beneath me. You move your hands to my hips giving you more control and thrusting power as you pound into me, your balls smacking against my ass.

You continue pounding into me as I moan against the chair. The initial pain as you forced you way in now gone replaced with the pleasurable sensations that I had grown to crave. I felt myself thrusting back into you. "Please make me cum, " I moan out as you continue thrusting into me. This spurs you on, knowing that I have never cum from having my ass fucked. You slam hard into my ass, banging my hips into the chair roughly. I feel my legs beginning to tremble and the orgasm starting to build. "Master," I cry out and before I can ask permission I hear your command...

"Cum now."

It feels odd to be cuming with an empty pussy, and a full ass, but good too, and I shudder in ecstasy as the waves wash over me. As my own orgasm begins to slow down, I gasp as I feel your dick throbbing inside me, and I could feel the pulses of cum shooting into my ass. You groan as you empty yourself into me.

As you pull out I know immediately what will make you happy. I turn around and get on my knees and take you in my mouth. Sucking and cleaning you off, making sure there is not one ounce of cum left to waste. You seem initially surprised that I would take this step without your command, but I have followed your instructions enough in the past to know the expectation is there.