Meeting My Master Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I am finished you sit down and tell me to sit in the seat next to you. As I sit you look at me, "Take off the rest of your clothes and hand them to me."

I look down at the floor questioning myself again, but I am so sexually charged that it is only moments before I am taking my shirt and bra off. Handing them to you I feel the cool air blowing over my completely nude body and I feel so exposed. I cover myself as best I can, and watch as you place all of my clothing several seats down, and raise the arm rests on the neighboring seats. I can only imagine what you are doing now as I watch intently, not daring to move.

When you are done you look at me and tell me, "Lay across my lap on your stomach."

I reluctantly comply, feeling my face flush with embarrassment. I feel so childish doing this, and to be doing it of my own power, makes me flush further in humiliation. I feel you smack one palm down on my naked ass; "Oh" I cry out instinctively both hands shoot back covering my bottom. Instantly you grab both wrists in both hands, and wrap one hand around them. Then smacking down on my ass three more times quickly, saying as you do, "YOU WILL COMPLY!"

"Ow! Oh! Awh!" you hear me cry out, as I squirm beneath you hand.

"Yes Sir, I'm sorry sir." I say speaking into the seat next to you.

You release my wrists, "If it happens again I will restrain your wrists, and you will earn another punishment, understood?"

"Yes sir, I will cooperate, it will not happen again," I say holding the seat in front on me.

You seemed to time the frequency and strength of your spanks to the volume in the movie. During louder portions of the movie you would spank fast and hard, and if things were quiet, you would lightly spank softly or simply caress my ass. I would grip the seat in front of me and clench my teeth when the spankings were at their hardest, making every effort not to fight against you, although I know that I would sometimes wiggle around on your lap, a spasm or a hip jerk. During the times that the spankings were lighter I could feel myself getting wet again. You must have noticed as you slid one hand between my legs and started rubbing, and I moaned in response.

Your other hand came down hard spanking my ass, and my head shot up and my hips thrust down reflexively, as you simultaneously slid two fingers deep inside me. Nine more spanks in rapid succession, hard ones, while your fingers continued to fuck my pussy. I let out a combination of moans and muffled cries as I forced myself not to cover my ass, or move away from the pain. I could feel the heat coming off my ass as it was on fire from the torment, you moved one hand away still rubbing with the other.

With the immediate source of the pain paused my cries faded, I could feel my eyes heavy-lidded, my lips parted, breathing slowly and heavily. "Please sir, no more, I can't take anymore," I beg quietly looking over my shoulder at you, hoping you will have mercy and stop.

You continue rubbing considering my plea. My pussy dripping wet onto your hand. Within a few seconds my hips start their involuntary jerks, and my arousal becomes more vocal as an open mouth moan leaves my lips. I can feel beneath me that you are hard again.

"Still one hole left for me to fill isn't there slave, beg me for it," you say in response to my plea.

"Sir, .... please fuck..... my pussy,..... hard .....and rough like ............I know you can," my words came out broken and garbled between moans as I was rhythmically humping your lap.

You smile knowing that I am completely under your control now, having no will or desire to fight you, I have completely submitted to you.

"Get up," you say with satisfaction in your voice. My eyes closed, mouth still open, in a near sexual rapture, I silently obey. I attempt to sit on my knees, but the moment my bottom touches down, I jump up and begin rubbing my ass furiously. You find this display humorous, and respond as you shed your pants, "I guess you will have to be on the top." You sit back down and lounge back in your chair.

I don't wait for your order, but immediately straddle your hips and feel you slide into me. But as soon as my butt lands on your thighs, I winced and bounced up again, once again rubbing. I change the angle leaning forward and resting my weight on my arms, placed firmly at your sides. I start to pump and moan as I finally feel your cock in my pussy, after so long of waiting.

The very low angle of my body positioned my rhythmically swinging breasts right near your mouth. You waste no time pulling them together and sucking each nipple deep and hard into your mouth, letting your tongue dance over them. Biting down and making me moan loudly, maybe enough that the other people around us could hear over the movie. I am so lost in lust that I don't care anymore, I am consumed with desire to cum. I ride and gyrated on top of you, moaning and coming closer and closer to orgasm.

"Cum now," you tell me before I can ask, another sign that you have completely dominated me. We both cum together bodies crashing into each other. After the orgasm subsides I fall into your chest completely exhausted from the nights events. You let me rest there a few minutes, then nudge me. "The movie is almost over, best you get your clothes on. "

"Yes sir," I say sliding off of you.

You hand me my clothes and put your pants back on. After putting my skirt on I gently sit down, testing to see if my ass is still tender. It hurts, but it isn't impossible to get by with.

As the credits role, people stand to leave. I see some of the people looking up in our direction, and I know that we had put on a show. I feel my face flush red, and I desperately want to get out of there. "Good movie," I hear you comment to a guy as we make our way to the exit.

I see him smirk at you, "not sure how much of it you saw," is all he says and continues to leave.

I pick up the pace desperate to leave the theater. Quickly walking outside and towards the car, several steps ahead of you, I wait beside the car door until you approach. You have a content smile on your face, and I know that you are quite pleased with how the evening has went. You let me in the car, and I quickly enter, content to be hidden from view from anyone who may have known what was going on.

As you enter and start the car I ask, "what next sir?"

"Now for us to return to the hotel, you have 5 punishments coming still, the night is far from over."

With that you start to drive away, and my mind starts racing once again.