Meeting My Master Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I belong to you sir," I reply my body almost trembling, desperately wishing you would just fuck me.

You shift to lay completely on your back, pulling me on top of you, sliding your hand between my spread legs. "Yes, you belong to me, your tits, your pussy are mine. All of you belongs to me. Now, grind my pussy and show me how badly you want to cum, and I may allow you to cum for me.

Immediately I lower myself onto your waiting hand, and whimper as I feel my clit finally getting the pressure it craves. With your other hand you untie the robe easily pulling it open, and tightly pinching one of my nipples. I moan, loving the waves of pleasure coursing through my body. I can feel every muscle in my body tighten with exquisite tension as my orgasm begins to build. This is it, at last you will grant my release. "Please I'm on the edge sir, please let me cum," I am almost panting as I grind harder into your hand with all abandon. I moan loudly grabbing your shoulders with my hands, "Please, oh please let me cum now, I don't know if I can hold it anymore.

"You have no choice," you patiently refuse me again. I groan harshly, grinding down harder against your hand.

"Please don't do this to me, I need it! I'm begging you," I am almost screaming.

I feel you remove your hand, pulling away from my burning lips. "You're making me crazy, please," I feel my body tremble, suspended between my fight to hold back and overwhelming desire to let go. I need to cum so badly, but you have forbid it and I can not betray that, so I groan and plead again with you.

Without warning you abruptly grab me, flipping us around so that I am now laying on the couch with you on top of me. You take your cock out and finally dip between my wet lips, rubbing along my pussy. I need to cum so badly, but it is at your will, your wishes that inspire me to please and obey you. Finally you thrust all the way in, and the pull out, ram back in, and withdraw. Time after time after time, pounding into me relentlessly as I moan and plead with you for release until I feel your body begin to tense, and I know that you are close to your own release.

"Give me that mouth," you say pulling out.

Immediately I open my mouth and you move forward straddling my face. You begin to fuck my face, pushing deep gagging and choking me, but I love the feel of your cock in my mouth, knowing that soon you will explode. I grab your hips pulling forward as an invitation to keep going as my tongue glides along the underside of your shaft with each thrust. My teeth lightly grazing along from time to time as you pull back and thrust forward again. I feel your body tense right before you groan and explode in my mouth, cum shooting straight down my throat. I suck every drop down, milking you dry through your orgasm.

"Thank you," you say smiling as you move down and stand up. You place your hand between my opened thighs, slowly teasing my pussy once again.

"Your welcome sir," my voice catches in my throat with mixed happiness and frustration. My need is worse than ever and threatened to give way, and I feel myself slowly losing the fight to maintain control and hold back.

You sense that I am on the verge of cumming and abruptly pull away, leaving me groaning as the cool air replaces the warmth where your hand had been. I watch as you stand and walk to the bathroom and shut the door. I can not resist pinching my nipples, luxuriating in continuing the sensations that make my pussy twitch. I reach down and lightly rub my clit, creating further heat and tremors from deep inside extending all the way through my lips. I struggle to hold back my orgasm, still waiting for you to return. I am so lost in the moment that I don't notice the bathroom door slowly swing open. You stand there and watch for several moments, your cock beginning to rise to attention once more.

"What do you think you're doing?" your voice permeates with a roar startling me and making me jump. I jerk my hands up and lock my fingers together over my chest, suddenly remembering your command from earlier about not touching myself. What could I say? I had been pleasuring myself without permission. My heart hammers against my breastbone, knowing that you will punish me for disobeying you.

"Go start dinner, I will decide what to do with you later," you say calmly.

I go, disappointed more that I have failed once again than I am at the thought of not being able to cum now. I make dinner and we eat, all is relatively silent as you don't seem to be in the mood to speak much. I attempt to apologize but you tell me you do not want to hear it, and we go back to eating in silence.

Once we are done you look at me and say, "what were you doing earlier?"

"I'm sorry sir. I forgot your command from this morning, I did not disobey deliberately," I reply casting my eyes down.

You do not say anything. The silence is deafening.

I continue, my voice trembles with nervous guilt, "I was waiting for you, sir, I would not have cum without your permission.

"Go to the bedroom and wait for me there, do NOT touch yourself, just lie down and wait for me," you command with a stern voice.

"Yes sir," I say rising from the table and making a quick exit.

I lay down, nervously waiting your arrival. Time keeps ticking by and it seems like an eternity, and you still have not come in. I look at the clock and see that at least 20 minutes has went by. The minutes turn to hours, and it is starting to get late. I contemplate getting up to see what you are doing, but think better of it. Finally, you calmly come into the bedroom, and I instantly know that you will not be letting me have release anytime soon, and it is my own fault. You have in your hand two leather cuffs, and you secure them around each wrist, then use a rope and tie the cuffs to the metal base of the bead. I am free to lie on my back, to roll from side to side, but my hands are securely captured above me.

"Since you cannot refrain from touching what belongs to me without permission, you will remain tied until the morning. Go to sleep, sweet dreams," you say smugly standing back up admiring your work.

"No, no, please no," I say tugging against the restraint, "I'm sorry, please let me go."

"You belong to me. You only touch yourself when I choose. You know there are consequences when you disobey me." With that you flip the lights and crawl into bed next to me, your back facing me, and you begin to doze off.

Through the rest of the night I can only manage to doze off and on. You had been so calm and 'matter-of-fact' that I worried whether being tied all night long was punishment enough or there might be more to come. Even in my vague dreams I feel you playing with me, yet withholding ultimate pleasure.

By the time morning comes I feel utterly exhausted. You finally release me from my tedious bondage and allow me to shower. My body feels stiff and sore from being so tensed up all night, and I feel emotionally drained and physically tired. I let the water wash over me as I examine my emotions. I am upset that you have pushed my patience and persisted in your denial, and also disappointed in myself for disobeying the rules. I certainly understand the consequences of my actions. I shiver at the thought of your control and love submitting you. You really are very good to me, very generous. With new resolve, I turn off the shower, more determined to show my obedience to you, knowing that I will be rewarded for it.

You are waiting for me as I exit the bathroom, my hair and body wrapped in towels.

"Feel better," you question studying me.

"Yes, thank you sir," I reply, already feeling myself getting wet.

"Good," you say circling behind me, pulling the towel away. I feel your hands on my shoulders, massaging them, rolling the knots out as you tug and pull with just the right amount of pressure. I melt under your touch, completely relaxed. "Get on the bed, hands and knees," you command as you finish.

Your command gives me renewed hope that you will finally grant me release, and I eagerly obey. My ass in the air and legs spread wide. I sense you move behind me, and soon after feel your cock sliding between my lips. Something clicks between my body and my brain and I can't stand it anymore. "Ohhh please fuck me sir," I moan desperate that you will not torture me.

I hear a light laugh, as you finally give me what I crave so deeply. As you thrust in I feel my body surge and my breathe escapes me. You set a rhythmic pace, holding my hips as you kneel behind me. I moan on every thrust as you hit a spot deep inside me.

"Harder, please sir, go harder," I gasp, wanting to be completely taken. You oblige my request, slamming into me, knocking me off balance, my arms buckling so that my shoulders land on the bed with my face to the side. I can feel my pussy getting tighter and tighter with each forceful thrust.

You grunt from the effort of continuously slamming into me, and I feel it start; my stomach tightening, my pussy almost to the point of losing control, and I am on the edge. "Please, please let me cum sir," I beg you, desperate for orgasm.

"What do you have to say to me," you question.

I groan, I am so desperate that I can barely form a coherent thought. "Please," is all I can manage to say as you continue to pound into me.

"What do you have to say," you repeat, slamming into me and holding yourself deep inside. The reprieve is what I need to gain enough composure to form my answer.

"I am your slave," you begin fucking me again. "You own me," increasing your pace. "My purpose ... is... to serve you," I start to moan between words. "My body is... meant for... fucking and breeding," I can barely hold back the orgasm. "Please fuck me and breed me sir, please let me cum sir." I am almost screaming for release.

"Cum now," you say slamming hard and deep into me. Finally you grant my release and I am cumming, my pussy spasms around your cock, contracting around you. The orgasm washing over me so intense I can barely breathe, as you continue fucking me hard. I think I may pass out from the intensity of the orgasm, as you continue slamming into me relentlessly. You dig your fingers into my hips pulling me tight onto your cock as your own cum starts to travel down. You groan as it hits you, feeding me your cum, pushing yourself deep inside of me.

You collapse on top of me, forcing my body flat down on the bed with you still inside of me, covering me. Both of us panting and jerking slightly from the after-spasms. I would say something but I can't seem to manage it. We shift apart, both of us still breathing heavily, "Thank you sir, that was wonderful," I finally manage to say.

"You are very welcome. How big was your orgasm?" you question.

"It was huge sir, one of the biggest I have ever had." I respond smiling.

"Good, now lets get some breakfast, I'm starving," you reply raising from the bed.

Breakfast is pleasant, much better than dinner the night before. As we finish I make my way to clean up the dishes. I see you sitting back, watching me. Before long I see you get up moving to the refrigerator. I don't think anything of it, wrapping up the menial chores in the kitchen.

As I bend over to close the dishwasher I feel you behind me. Your hand stroking my ass, I smile enjoying your touch, "Mmmm," I coo under your touch; I can't help wiggling beneath your hand. I feel a sudden coolness and know that you have obtained one of the vegetables. You slide the vegetable along my slit and I shiver as the coolness pushes through me.

"Lean down against the sink, and spread your legs wide. I'm going to fuck you with these vegetables." I quickly obey, and feel you pressing the carrot into my ass, causing me to moan lightly in pleasure. As you thrust in and out I feel your other hand tickling my clit, roaming in soft smooth circles around. This drives me wild with lust as I push back into the carrot, arch my back, and moan loudly.

You continue to move like this until you sense my orgasm approaching you remove the carrot and your hand then command, "STOP."

I groan, not wanting the pleasurable sensations rippling through my body to end. I start to stand up with every intent of begging you to take me again. But I feel your hand press down on my back forcefully, "I didn't say I was done, did I?"

I freeze, "I'm sorry sir."

I feel you remove your hand. "Spread your legs wider, I'm going to fuck your pussy now. I spread wider, and I feel my lips spread open as you rub a cucumber along my slit. You stroke me with the cool, unyielding hardness, every now and then pressing it against my clit, then teasing my wet hole. "Slave, if you feel like you are going to cum, you better tell me, you will not cum without permission," you warn. You saying that makes me think you know it will be difficult to hold back the orgasm. Without warning I feel the thick round end pushing into my tight hole. I whimper as it stretches me. Feeling the cucumber slide into me feels bizarre, almost alien, but also good as my pussy adjusts to the large size. It isn't long before your long slow strokes are picking up pace.

I start to feel the pleasurable sensations rising from deep within me, building layer upon layer. Just as I am really starting to get into it, again you stop, withdrawing the cucumber. I groan in protest, thinking that again you are going to torture me as you did the night before. But before I can respond I feel you pushing into me again. Except this time the object pushing inside of me is larger. I moan as you push into me, my body so turned on that it doesn't take too much effort for me to accept the larger size. I gasp out as you thrust it all the way inside of me.

You thrust powerfully into me making me moan loudly with each stroke. I feel my body start to tremble and I start begging you frantically to let me cum. The orgasm has approached so quickly, so powerfully, that I can not hold it back. Sensing this you do not force me to hold back, "cum now," you command. I thankfully release the orgasm moaning loudly, feeling absolutely spent.

"Thank you sir," I say as I feel my heart beat start returning back to normal, and I stand up turning to face you.

"You are welcome," you reply.

It wasn't that you fucked me with a zucchini that turned me on enough to explode into such a huge orgasm, it was the act of pleasing you; completely submitting to you, and trusting that you will not push me too far. That is what makes me desire you so, wanting to obey my master, relinquishing control to you, that is what brings me to orgasm.

"I have a gift for you," you say as my gaze falls on you.

I am surprised not expecting this from you. "Really, what for sir?" I question.

"Come with me," you reply leading the way to the bedroom once again.

Once in the bedroom you have me kneel before you, and you hand me a box and I open it to reveal a collar. I am taken aback, not sure how to feel. Sensing my apprehension and uncertainty you ask, "Do you understand what this means?"

"Not really sir," I respond questioningly.

"This," you hold up the collar, "is to remind you that I own you. If you accept this then you give me the gift of your submission. You will obey me, and serve me. Do you willingly give yourself to me completely?"

"Yes master, I give myself to you completely," I repeat back to you.

"Do you do it with honesty and trust," you continue to question.

"Yes sir," I reply again.

"Good, I am pleased," you say and secure the collar around my neck. As the collars clips shut it is a physical reminder that I have given myself to you, submitted to you, to serve you and to and please you. I am happy and content.

"Now show me you are happy to have me," you command. With that I tug your cotton pajama pants down to the floor. You step out of them, revealing your bobbing erection. I slide my tongue along the sensitive underside of your cock. Your body responds and your breathe quickens as I flick my tongue over your head. I hear you moan slightly as I slide you deeper into my mouth. Gently bobbing my head back and forth, falling into a steady rhythm.

This slowly grows faster and deeper. I feel your hand run through my hair and begin to push me to go even faster, even deeper. I can feel my nose against your skin as hear your breaths growing deeper. The moment is coming near. Feeling your pleasure, fuels my own, and I can feel that I am very wet.

The moment arrives, and I can feel your release begin, the burst of salty fluid gushes into my mouth. You pull my head deep into you, your cock thrusting all the way back into my throat as you finish cumming.

You gently pull me up by the collar, and edge me back to the bed. You release your hand from the collar and let your hands and mouth fondle my body. Nibbling on my neck and collar bone, you pause for a moment, "you may cum as many times as you like the rest of day." I am delighted by this news and you see the huge smile spread across my face.

With that we spend the rest of the day fucking all in all different position and places throughout the house. By the end of the day we are both completely exhausted, and fulfilled having had another day filled with orgasm after orgasm.

As we sit together watching some mindless tv, I wonder when our next adventure will begin, and what you will have in store for me next.

12