Meeting Ngobo Ch. 02

Story Info
Victoria's Favorite Chair.
1.3k words
4.5
12k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
victoriap
victoriap
160 Followers

As soon as the limo service was out of sight down my long driveway, Ngobo literally picked me up right below my fat ass, carried me up the few steps to the door, opened it, and into the foyer before letting me down, all the time our mouths locked in a lovely tongue battle. Only this time I kept going down, as in squatting before him in my slutty beige Louboutin's and throwing my fur off at the same time, while he kicked the door closed and dropped his pants and boxers to the floor. God, he's sooo black!

I grabbed his already steel hard shaft with both hands and proceeded to kiss and lick his bumpy, breathing bell end. "Mmmm...God, you taste better than earlier in the evening darling."

"Christ, you're soo fucking beautiful. Suck me off again momma!". There, a second time he called me that. Two can play this game.

"Thank you son! And it'll be my pleasure...and then some!" We both had a good chuckle.

"Did you mean what you said earlier about me being a new lover? Oh Christ! The contrast!"

Removing his bulbous, flared, off-centered cockhead from my mouth with a pop I responded while slapping my cheeks with his oh-so-long Zimbabwean tool, "Why, of course. You are quite the find sugar. You're evidently enjoying what I crave as well. Dear Lord Ngobo! Your skin is sooo black!" Slurp, lick, kiss...

"Fuck, your gorgeous, slutty face and your mean white sexy hair makes my cock so fucking hard. Christ, not to mention your sexy mouth...Deepthroat me again!"

I stood up, bringing his pants and cotton boxers along the way, my tongue invading his sexy, young lips, and said, "In due time baby...but only for a matter of moments. I need to get a bit more comfortable and don't want you to trip. Follow me stud!" I smoothed out my mini-dress, grabbed my clutch purse and guided him past the living room, stopping momentarily to say, "We'll have a nice fire in the hearth a bit later." Past the study and into the dining room. "The kitchen is right through there", as I pointed. I strolled over to the window, off to the side of the dining table and chairs. At this corner window overlooking the side yard stands a small round top table with a lamp, which I turned on, and a small wicker backed armless chair with a red cushion plush seat. Small, meaning that the legs of the chair are a bit shorter. Perfect for sitting comfortably with my legs crossed...and a perfect height to a man's crotch as he stands before me.

I put my clutch down on the table, did a quick check of my MM updo in the full length mirror on the opposite corner wall, turned to him, and brought his bald head to my lips and whispered, "Forgive me, that teasing won't happen again. Talk dirty to me when I suck you off...please sugar?...(kiss)...I know you must have countless girls begging for your big cock, but I don't care. Have you been with a woman as old as I am?" I took a seat...zzzzzzip!...my Albert's beckoning my lover, the shine lines brighter than ever in the table lamps bright illumination.

"No Victoria, but that has all changed now, hasn't it, you beautiful whore. Can't wait ream your fat pudgy white ass again as well. But now...uhhh!"...he stutters as I purse my red, glossy lips and envelope his lump-riden African bell. My gorgeous legs start to cross and uncross at an ever increasing pace...zip, zip, zip, zip.

"Well, look at this! My beautiful white mother of a whore has a built in handle. Now deepthroat me, I have to feel you do it again", referencing the swirl bun on the back of my head.

"Mmm..Oh Yes! Gently hold my head in place with your black paws...and only by the bun!...slurp, slurp...I hope you don't mind?"

"No, I don't. Now get to work with that porn star mouth of yours and swallow my Zimbabwean cock like earlier...my beautiful white haired bitch!" What he just called me just made my pussy explode. My out-turned glossy lips instantly start pulling him into my throat, with some help from my hands pulling him in by the hips. I start my plunges, twisting my head a bit to the right, then to the left, and so forth, making sure his fat bell end gets the ultimate caressing with my gripping throat. Ooooo...13 1/2 inches of hard, young, oh-so-fucking-black, African niggercock...all for me! The zip-zipping of my sexy, nylon-encased leg increases, as I try in vain to curb an oncoming orgasm. I tongue tickle his big, hairless nut sack for a few seconds before trailing my tongue and lips up every thick, bumpy, vein-riddled inch, until his dark slate pulsating bell is back in my mouth...where it belongs. Looking down the length of his shiny blackness again triggers the first of many pussy drenching's, causing me to pull off momentarily.

"Oh God! Look in the mirror lover!" A different angle, as if watching a porn movie. He turns to look, his addictive cockhead back in my mouth, twisting and turning my head as I start to really get into deepthroating his magnificent length. His grip on my swirl bun becomes tighter, as does my hands do on his hips and ass. "Ball slap my chin baby!", I cry out before taking him to the root, leaving him there a moment, before effortlessly, slowly withdrawing, my lips riding over his bumps and veins as if on a turbulent sea.

"Christ Almighty, you crazy old white bitch! Your mouth is unfucking believable. I ain't gonna last much longer!" he shouts as I throat ream him over and over between the 9 and 13 1/2 inch mark, my head twisting, while I shake in another orgasm. Zip, zip, zip, zip, zip...

"Cum for me lover, cum for your old, filthy rich white bitch!", then take him pall mall once again. I know he's close, as his nutsack is churning in my fingertips.

"Correction whore...Your my beautiful, filthy rich white bitch momma! And don't you forget it you gorgeous slut!" I leak yet again from his words., yearning for his lump-laden, congealed niggercum. Suddenly he starts to buck and shake, and I hold onto his hips even harder. "Your fuckin mouth, your fuckin hair, your fuckin legs! That fuckin fat ass! Drink my niggernut you rich bitch!! Get used to my Zimbabwean cuisine!

I cum again as soon as his black bell explodes in my mouth. I start jacking him off with both hands, as stream after stream exits his cock hole. Not as much as earlier, but very close indeed, all the while with a smiley smirk on my slut face, as I chug down my elixir of life. When his flow started to subside, I grabbed his pitch black ass and deepthroated him to the root before he started to soften, then slowly withdrew, lip squeezing his beautiful blackness, trying to coax out every precious drop.

"How soon can you go again sugar?"

"I don't know. That's three times today already. I've never done over two."

"Your cum tastes soo good Ngobo. I want to be the best cocksucker you ever had. Why don't you take a break and help yourself in the kitchen. I'm going to get out of this dress and freshen up a bit. Would you be so kind to start the fire in the hearth? It just needs lighting."

'With your beauty strolling around, I'm sure I'll be ready. I want to explore other avenues with you, like that fat white ass of yours again! Oh, and yes, you are the best!"

Click, click, clickety-click...click, click, clickety-clic is all you hear as I make my way to my vanity.

victoriap
victoriap
160 Followers