Meeting Ngobo Ch. 03

Story Info
Off to market...and something new for Victoria.
2.1k words
4.19
11.3k
9
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
victoriap
victoriap
160 Followers

"Oooooo..Ngobo!!!", I speak out, as I'm in my morning shower playing with my pussy while reminiscing the evening before. I'm so pleased I don't have to insist on fully clothed sex with him, at least on my part. Such an understanding young man. We never did enjoy the fire in the living room. He wound up taking me on the billiard's table in the recreation room, then on the plush velvet sofa that's next to it afterwards. I had changed from the holiday party dress into one of my business suits, although I left my luxurious beige Albert's rh&t stockings on. I wanted him to see how I normally dress most of the time. It was a mid-thigh length navy pencil skirt with matching blazer over a powder blouse satin blouse, collared with ruffled cuffs. My 6" Louboutin's were replaced by a pair of 5" heeled, glossy beige pumps. I wished he hadn't tweeked the tiny nipples on my tiny tits so hard when his hands were underneath my bullet bra, while he alternately fucked my pussy and ass on the pool table. Of course I had a pillow below my knees to protect my nylon's.

Needless to say, I'm a bit tender below this morning, but it's oh so worth it. Come to think of it...it always worth it! After finishing showering, I have a seat at my vanity, remove the bath cap and the hair net beneath it. A few shakes of the head and I get to see what I need to do to try and match my last appointment with Connie.. Not to bad, although my swirl bun has to be moved and tightened a bit. After about twenty minutes of brushing, combing, and getting the curls and wave just as close as I can get it, I gently apply the first coat of her amazing hair lacquer. Besides the amazing hold, it applies a lustrous shine to my platinum white locks as well. I love my MM updo.

While painting my face, I decided to forgo lip stick and just go with just some clear, high shine lip gloss. After clasping my a-cup bullet bra and stepping into an 8-strap, ivory laced and frilled garter belt, I put on a pair of copper Gio rh&t stockings while standing before one of my mirrors. I have it down to a science to make sure the garter straps are perfectly spaced. I walked into one of my closets and chose a black cotton pencil skirt, just below mid-thigh in length, along with a long-sleeved, shimmery lemon yellow satin blouse. Back to my vanity stool for my hairdo's second lacquering. I entered my footwear alcove already knowing what shoes to adorn my legs...yellow-and-black patent two tone 5" pumps. Yellow with black toes and heels. My four strand wide pearl bracelet and a light yellow chiffon scarf tied around my neck, the knot off to one side, finishes my ensemble. Off to market! I have an urge for steak tips and grilled pineapple, both of which I currently don't have.

I step out of my tan Lexus at my small town supermarket, immediately noticing the shine lines my copper colored nylon encased legs give off. Not nearly as striking as my Albert's, but very pleasing nevertheless. Oh Dear Lord, Yes! I clickety-clicked my way into the market making my way to the butcher, in baby steps, thanks to Ngobo. "Good Morning Sam! I'd like three pounds of your 'to die for' marinated steak tips please."

"And a good morning to you as well Miss Petersen. You look very stunning today. Did you say three pounds?"

"Why, thank you, and yes, three pounds." Inside I giggled to myself at this jaw-dropped white man. I stepped back a few steps, turned around as if pondering the products opposite the deli counter, but actually to showcase my gorgeous legs, by looking down at my gams, as two white middle-aged white men and a woman had just shown up. I made sure my pumps clicked while strolling back and forth while looking at the various items which I had no intention of getting.

"You're all set Miss Petersen. Will there be anything else today?"

"That's it Sam. Thank You and have a pleasant day!" I made my way to produce and picked up a couple of fresh pineapples. I put my basket down momentarily to whip out my compact mirror and check my makeup and hair. They always have to be perfect. I noticed one of the gentleman from the deli in the reflection. Believe me, I had plenty of looks at the checkout line afterwards as well. I love teasing white men with my beauty and fashion. I do get asked out on occasion, but always turn them down, saying I'm seeing someone or some other excuse. The ones in town I know, like Sam, only know that I'm filthy rich, live alone, and covet my privacy.

Once back at the comfy confines of my home, now 11 am, I turned on the coffee pot and poured a large glass of orange juice. While waiting for the coffee to brew, I walked into the dining room, to the mirror, to check out that my stockings were firm and snug fitting, just the way I like them. I also checked my black, yellow and copper ensemble, and approved that as well, as I did earlier, before going to market. Forgive me, but I always have to look my absolute best.

Ding! Finally, the coffee is done. I poured a large mug and placed it on the tray, alongside the juice, as well as cream and sugar. "I think it's time to awaken my special guest."

I entered one of my guest bedrooms. Yes, guest bedroom. I always sleep alone. The slightest movement or sound awakens me. It's just the way I am. There he was, face up, sleeping away. I put the tray down on the nightstand, then climbed into the bed, my legs spread on each side of his of-so-fucking black hips and body, with a morning hardon that could probably put a nail in the wall to hang a picture.. I bent down and pecked him on his African lips, "Good Morning Lover...Sleep Well?...I brought you some coffee and juice."

I immediately turned around, sat my leaking pussy in his face, and grabbed his unbelievable morning piss hardon. He was awake now. "I'm clean for you baby" I said as I started worshiping his harder than stone, blacker than black, oh-so-lumpy, oh-so-long, Zimbabwean shaft with my over excited mouth. He grabbed my hips and started lapping my always, clean shaven pussy, sending a jolt through me, making me envelope his pitch black column of love with my glossy lips. "God, you're so fucking hard baby", I managed to say as I kissed, licked and sucked his beautiful, pulsating, black monstrosity.

"Turn around gorgeous...I want to watch you suck me off. I want to watch that gorgeous slut face and your shiny white hair bob up and down my oh-so-fucking hard cock again. I can't get enough of your mouth. Shit, your outfit is soo hot. Do you always wear stockings and heels?"

Slurp, suck, kiss, kiss..."Every day sugar"...slurp, lick, slurp..."I hoped you would approve of my attire today"...suck, suck, kiss, kiss..."Thank You"...kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss..."Do you always get this hard in the morning?...slurrrrrp!

"Sometimes...Shit, I hate to interrupt, but I'm gonna have to take a fuckin piss pretty shortly."

"Not until you nut in my mouth young man. Watch your white mother whore! ", as I start descending down on his thick, heavenly tasting niggercock with my MM hairdo'd head. God, why do I love sucking big, black cock more than anything else? I know why and I'm never going to stop. " Oh Dear Lord, your precum is out of this world...Soo creamy!! It's time baby...time to feed me your Zimbabwean cuisine..hmm, hmmmm!" I start deepthroating his wonderful 13 1/2 length, my outturned lips smashing into his pelvis with every down stroke. His right hand is back holding the back of my head by the bun.

"Yeah, you beautiful, classy bitch. Deepthroat that fuckin cock! Oh, Dear God, I'm in love with your fuckin, sexy mouth!"

Pop..."And I'm in love with your big fat cock! Tell me when you're going to nut at the last possible moment." Slurp, back down to the base. I say to myself, 'I want my niggercream and I want it now!' Faster and faster, head twisting this way and that, oh god I'm cumming and it's not stopping. Pop..."Like I told you last night lover...slurp, slup..."I want to be the best cocksucker you ever had Ngobo". Back down to the base, the feeling of his fat bumpy cock in my throat makes me go into overdrive once again. Up and down, in and out. God, I can't suck enough big black cock.

"You got that right bitch. I'm ready ...but not to piss or cum yet, but to fuck your ass again. On the bed, on all fours, with that fat white whore ass in the air." Ooooo, I love doggy! I stripped my pencil skirt off, leaving me in everything else. He mounted me from above, standing, his legs straddling me on either side, . He split my anal ring and was in the depth of my stretched out asshole in no time. I squeeze my butt muscles around his thick shaft, while wallowing in his immense length. I peered at him over my shoulder. His gorgeous black skin glistening in sweat.

"Not in my pussy. It's to sore from last night."

"I told you I want your ass. God, you're soo fucking sexy." He grabbed my hips at the waist cincher, his fingertips diddling with my garter straps, and proceeded to fuck my ass with his entire length, skin slapping skin as he did so.

I looked again at his sexy face and said. "Oooooo, Lover! I love the way you fuck me in the ass. God, your cock is soo big and feels sooo good! Look at our contrast baby. Now really fuck your white mother whore's asshole! Make me walk baby steps for a week! That's it! Oh Yes!"

"I'm feeling it you gorgeous bitch. Ass or mouth?"

"Oh Dear God Ngobo, Feed Me!!!"

He pulls from my asshole with a squish sound, jumps off the bed, followed by my squatting before him in my pumps, my tongue already swirling around his glorious bell, when I'm welcomed with his first explosive rope of the day, then another, before I start swallowing his heavenly, ultra lumpy, yet smooth niggernut cream. Then after swallowing another mouthful, I start tasting something really hot and salty. Dear God, he's pissing in my mouth...and I'm swallowing it! I don't know why but my pussy exploded again. I grab his cock at the base with both hands and squeeze tightly.

"Let me take a piss bitch! God, you were so hot. I'm sorry Victoria." With some of his salty brine still in my mouth, I looked up at him with a slight grin, wrap my lips around his throbbing dark slate bell, and gently released my hand hold, letting a slow stream of his hot, salty, mentholated niggerpiss enter my mouth. Oh God, this is so filthy and degrading, but it's making me squirm in orgasm. Release and squeeze...another mouthful, another swallow....and again. Dear God, so fucking filthy that I love it...and I want more. More of his hot, steaming piss! It's soo burning hot throughout my throat and I'm literally shaking in the throws of another climax.

"Oh Dear God Lover, I want you to unload you bladder in my mouth." Now I'm really starting to drink one mouthful after the other, keeping my lips tightly sealed right below his big, beautiful cockhead. Release, stream, squeeze, swallow...release, stream, squeeze, swallow...over and over. He's just looking at me with those lustful eyes of his as I chug down every last drop of his morning piss. When I know he's spent, I release him and fall back on my heels, then onto my ass leaning against the mattress, exhausted and finding myself licking my lips. "I've never done that before."

'You really are a filthy whore...and I fucking love it! Now let me go shower. I have to work tonight. By the way, love the house...and such a tidy lady. You know, not a drop of my cum or piss left the confines of that sexy mouth?"

"I was hoping you would stay for lunch. I'll ring you a cab. Your clothes are in the dryer. By the way, you wouldn't mind a night time visitor at work on occasion, would you? Hmm?"

victoriap
victoriap
160 Followers