Meeting Nudist Keiko

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My previous Asian girlfriends all had way too much hair down there, which made it difficult to find things. I offered to get busy with a shaver, but they would have none of that. It seems to be a cultural thing or something. Anyways, I got a glimpse of one beautiful woman that is about to kill me with anticipation. I looked over my shoulder at Ginnie and mouthed a 'thank you' as I sighed a longing repose of love.

Ginnie told me that she knew a lot more about Keiko, as they talked for almost an hour, but wanted to keep me in suspense. Later that afternoon, Ginnie met again with Keiko to plan out the evening. It seems that for just arriving a day and a half ago, Keiko had the entire resort scoped out and had created a grand plan for the evening already. Wow, she works fast, even considering that it was also her first time nude in public.

I fully expected someone in her position to be very shy and withdrawn for the entire weekend, but instead she had fully accepted her nudity and was already working with the staff in planning the evening. I'm totally impressed already and I haven't even met her yet. I half-jokingly mentioned to Ginnie that she should start thinking about a wedding present. She gave me that "well, it just might happen" look. What did she get me into? I was now in for the ride of my life... maybe so.

Now I was starting to worry that I wouldn't live up to Keiko's expectations. Ginnie put my mind at ease with some encouraging words that I was a real catch and had so much going for me that I needn't worry. And that Keiko is definitely one of the few that can keep up with my life. A warm sensation enveloped me as I thought about the possibilities. What was I doing though? I'm totally falling in love with this girl that I've never met, as Ginnie's efforts are working their magic on me.

Ginnie did say that I'll need to dress up real sexy for the evening. I lamented that, well we're all nude already, which is pretty sexy to most people, but I would enjoy a little dressing up of the goods. Ginnie took me over to the boutique in the resort to find some sexy evening wear for me. This is not your usual resort boutique, but filled with all kinds of sexy clothes, lingerie, jewelry (for the entire body) and a good selection of sex toys.

We enter the store as the clerk introduces herself as Nancy, a middle-aged lady who was no doubt a real looker in her day. She's still very kept and looks like a woman that is keeping a tiger at bay within her. I can just tell that she's no doubted become an expert with all the toys in this shop.

I generally don't get too fancy for the evenings, even while the women go to great lengths to out do each other with their lingerie. It's quite a competition in the night club, and a great show for us guys too. There's always plenty of pushed-up boobs and framed asses on display.

Unfortunately, there's not much for us guys to get creative with. I usually just wear a pair of silk boxers and minimal top to the nightclub. I'm really not into wearing those uncomfortable g-strings. They're uncomfortable and I think they look pretty silly. So, I agree to let Ginnie dress me up, but just not one of those ball sacks.

I say that we need to start by embellishing the crown jewels first, just to set the theme and eventual prize. Ginnie waves off my comment as if I'm too enamored with my own dick to consider what a girl wants. But I insist that I really want to do something special with it and dressing it up gives me confidence as a man.

I'm still getting that "you're full of it" look from Ginnie, so I begin to explain what it all means, "Look Gin, we've been over this before. My dick is what makes me a man and it symbolizes all that is masculine. Just as those boobs of yours mean womanhood to you. So, it's very important that I pay it special attention to my manhood tonight so I can feel like a real man and impress Keiko."

Nancy then pipes in to say, "Oh, do you mean that really cute Asian girl that's running around today." I give Nancy an excited nod, to which she replied, "Ya, she's quite a doll and you'll have no problem impressing her from what I see." I thank her for the encouraging words as we get down to business selecting clothes and accessories for my big night.

I ask Ginnie how I should proceed tonight as I progressively remove clothes throughout the night. She quickly responds by saying, "Always make her want more." So, I should let her see that there's something good underneath without actually revealing it too soon. Both Ginnie and Nancy agree.

So then, I had a great thought about how I want to finally present my manhood to Keiko tonight. It's the last part to discover, so as the anticipation builds to a peak, and she's waiting with baited breath, I want her to laugh when it finally comes out. Not sympathetically, but jokingly. Nancy says she has just the thing and brings out a small piece of paper with a smiley face tattoo. I love it, and agree that it's perfect.

I then ask Ginnie what should I wear as bottoms. She then says that a pair of silk boxers, as you usually wear, will do just fine. She picks out a pair of black ones that have an oriental design on them, of which Keiko will appreciate.

I realize just then that if I'm going to have a tattoo on the head of my dick, that I shouldn't let it get totally deflated or the temporary tattoo will shrivel off. Nancy has the answer again and pulls out a rubber cock ring to wear that will ensure I stay pretty hard all night.

This also has an added benefit in that Keiko will be able to see through the boxers that I'm pretty large. "Always make her want more," I shout. I'm sold, but ask for the lasso type of cock ring instead of the rubber doughnut type. I confess to the two ladies that I like wearing the lasso type because I enjoy the strings hanging down and touching my inner thighs as I walk. A quizzical Ginnie then asks me, "So then mister, this is new. When do you wear these lasso things so they can swing free."

I confess that I really haven't told her that I sometimes walk around my house nude wearing these lassos around the base of my dick or around my balls. It is a little bit of a turn on because it keeps me rock hard for a long time, of which you know that I enjoy the feeling, and it's also a cool way to accessorize an otherwise too familiar body part. You girls accessorize your happy parts all the time, so why not me once in awhile. I wish I could wear it out in the open around here though. You girls get to."

Ginnie returned, "Don't even look at me, I would never pierce anything 'down there.' It hurts to even think about it." Always trying to push Ginnie into new things, I say, "Well, there's no need to get all in a tizzy. I would never ask you to get a piercing you don't want, but why don't we start with something simple for tonight."

I pull a couple of beaded nipple lassos from the case and hold them up to her bare boobs while saying, "These are just little lassos for your nipples and just cinch around the base. You gotta get those nipples hard first, then just cinch the cord around the base so they hang like dangling earrings. And they also keep your nipples swollen all night, just as the lasso around my dick keeps it pumped."

She finally agrees to wear them tonight and is actually starting to think they may look pretty cool. I've always liked dressed-up nipples and I can't wait to see what Keiko has on her left nipple.

To finish off the ensemble, Ginnie picks a rather tight white shirt. I normally like my shirts very loose, but both girls agree that I'll look pretty hot. I ask about shoes, but Ginnie says that my personality always did clash with shoes and I'm more representing of me by not wearing any shoes. I totally agree of course, because I'm barefoot most of the time.

As we leave, I beg Ginnie to tell me a little more about Keiko. She finally gives in a little and tells me that Keiko is very at home outside, as I am, and likes the water.

Ginnie meets with Keiko again that afternoon, and returns to me with my instructions. At 7 tonight, I'm to walk down the forest path that leads from the back parking lot to the lake. Keiko will be waiting for me there. Ginnie wouldn't tell me any more, except that Keiko asked if I was a sporting sort, for she had a few pent-up fantasies that needed a willing partner.

Ginnie told me of her laughing fit at that question and that I would be open to virtually anything, except that bondage thing. I drew the line at that one. Ginnie told me that she told Keiko of all the exhibitionist things I've tried to get her to do over the years, without much success, and that I would be a most willing partner for just about anything.

I was beside myself with excitement as I envisioned all the possibilities. I asked Ginnie to check on us once in awhile throughout the night. She was reluctant at first, respecting our privacy, but I insisted because I wanted to include her in some small way and let her share in my excitement.

Besides, I secretly wanted to include her in some of the games. Nothing outrageous, or that would make Keiko uncomfortable, but just a third participant in a teasing game. With all three of us, and hopefully a new guy she hooked-up with, we might be able to encourage Ginnie to participate in a game or two. It'll do her good, she's usually pretty reserved around here.

After dropping off my new clothes in our room, it's still early afternoon, so we decide to get some pool time and start on the tropical drinks. We were chilling in the waist deep water, enjoying the sun, watching all the beautiful nude bodies on display and waiting for the poolside waitress. I had a feeling there would be a wait, because the well-enhanced and topless waitress seemed to be offering free gropes with every drink.

Ginnie even commented about the quantity of hard dicks around the pool. Not something normally seen around here during the day, but enjoyable just the same. I told her that I agreed at the tension in the air, and that the atmosphere has been charged all day around here.

I added that even at breakfast, I noticed a couple of guys sitting real close to their tables, attempting to hide erections. It was fun to watch them push back from the cover of the table when that young hostess checked on them. She normally always stays at her podium at the front, but it seemed that today she was checking out the guys and even encouraging them to show off what they were packing.

Ginnie said, "Oh, you mean that girl that barely looked 15 in the tight spring dress. I overheard that her family lives here all year and that her parents have strict rules about the kids growing up too fast, if you know what I mean."

I said, "Yup, she's the one, and it looks like the kids are on their own schedule. I've only seen her in the restaurant and didn't know she lived here. Have you seen her anywhere else in the resort?"

Sensing my obvious interest, Ginnie teased, "So, oh horny one, are you only asking because you want to see her young body in the buff? Come on, admit it."

I replied, caught red handed, "Well, alright, maybe a little."

Ginnie relented at my male hormones and replied, "Ya, I did see her over at the health club the other morning, and your observations are correct. Her and her two brothers have their own maturity schedule. She seemed to be the oldest of the three. They were all working the machines in the gym with their father, and were all wearing workout clothes. After a bit, the father left the three there to complete their workout. As soon as he was out of sight, she quickly stripped everything off, while still jogging on the treadmill even."

Ginnie continued, "The girl instantly drew the attention of every guy in the place. She was hiding a pretty impressive chest under that support top. Probably a C-cup, but also pointy and firm. Oh, I wish I had the boobs of a teenager again."

Ginnie's eyes were closed to the sun as she told the story, so she was surprised when she felt me grab one of her boobs and say, "Don't worry Ginnie, you're holding up just fine these days."

She smiled at the complement, and continued about the girl, "You could tell she enjoyed showing them off and making them gyrate with each stride. It looked practiced. Her younger brothers on treadmills each side of her were even staring intently. She had quite the command over them, because she soon demanded they strip also. They complained quite a bit, but eventually relented.

Once their shorts came off, it was obvious why they didn't want to strip, as they were both sporting full erections. The girl laughed at their embarrassment, knowing full well the lack of control young teen boys have over their dicks. But the boys stayed on their treadmills just the same and didn't seem to care much. She must do that to them a lot, I gather."

I interrupted Ginnie and asked, "So, how about you? Did you like seeing their hard dicks gyrate around, and watching the scene unfold?"

She giggled as she answered, "Well, at first I couldn't see much because I was behind a couple weight machines, but yes, I did want to see and started working a couple machines that allowed a better view. The boys got off the treadmills after about twenty minutes, and their dicks were still pointing straight up. They continued working out, much to the stares from the twenty or so people in the club."

Ginnie stopped abruptly, but knowing her so well, I could tell when she was embarrassed about something she did. I pushed for more, and said, "Well, any more to the story, deary? You're not telling everything. I know you too well."

Yup, she was caught. So she relented, and with a red face, continued, "Well, the girl was off her treadmill by then and making her way through the machines talking to people. It took me awhile to realize what she was doing, but twice I noticed her talking with a guy who after a few minutes went back into the locker room. Both were good looking, with lots of muscles. They were clothed before entering the locker room, but returned in a few minutes wearing just shoes.

You see what she was doing now. She was convincing the guys to work out in the nude. There were slightly more guys than girls in the club that morning, and by that time, there was probably only five guys still in clothes. I decided to stick around to see if she succeeds in getting all the dicks out, and maybe hard too. You're the one always telling me how difficult it is holding back a hard on during a workout."

I encouraged Ginnie to continue, excited to hear what this teenage tease was going to do next. But Ginnie explained that not much else happened, as the three kids left shortly thereafter.

Ginnie and I both commented to each other that the sexual tension seems to be elevating by the moment and this afternoon may get real interesting. She turned to look me in the eye and joked, "Any effect on you there, dude?" I told her to look for herself.

I was standing in water just below my belly button, and Ginnie let out a small gasp when she looked down to see the engorged head of my very erect dick poking above the water surface. A little embarrassed herself, she asked how long I've had that going and that I should put it away. I said boldly, "I've had it for awhile now and I'm going to enjoy it as long as it lasts. As you see, lots of other guys are, so I guess I can too."

Ginnie relents with a shoulder shrug, takes another intensive look down and says, "Hey, it's kinda cool how it sticks straight up like that. You usually stick straight out in front when it's hard. I guess the water helps it float a little." I then take a few swats at it as she watches and I explain that it does all kinds of different things in the water, similar to how her own boobs are more buoyant.

Just then, a lady waded close by, and from the focus of her stare at my dick, she was obviously interested in the conversation between us two. She asked if she could touch it. I said, "Sure, but only if I can touch something too." She excitedly agreed, stepped closer, and wrapped both hands around my dick for a really strong squeeze. I took my turn, and slipped a couple of fingers deep inside her shaved pussy. She then swam off, looking for another hard dick to squeeze no doubt.

Ginnie was floating on her back with her head resting on a step just below the surface. She looked so hot laying there, with her perky boobs standing out of the water like little islands. I told her how hot she looked and that she was getting plenty of stares from the guys around the pool deck, all wanting to fuck her senseless. She smiled with content.

There was even a contingent of three teenage boys across the pool who kept staring at Ginnie. It was hard to tell with them standing in the water, but it looked like all three had bathing suits on. They were obviously amazed and overwhelmed at the scene, probably being their first time at the resort. But they just couldn't keep their eyes off Ginnie floating in the water.

I was getting antsy for those drinks, so I told Ginnie I was heading over to the bar. She looked down at my bobbing, and still erect, dick and said in a concerned tone, "Are you going over there like that? Maybe you should give it a couple minutes."

I replied, "No way, I'm proud of it and like showing it off. I rarely get an opportunity to walk around with a full erection without fear of getting thrown out of this place. And with all that's been going on this afternoon, it looks like I can get away with it today. So, I'm off to get us some drinks, although I may just stroll around for a bit. There's a few places here that I've always fantasized about going into with a raging hard on. So, relax Gin. Maybe you can experiment a little too. It looks like the restrictions have been lifted this afternoon."

Ginnie just resigns to let me do what I want, but I could see that she was also thinking about my last comment. She's confessed a few things on this pool deck. Like what she once really wanted to do with that hunk playing water volleyball. I encouraged her to join the game, because there's plenty of falling on top of other people, but she always held back. Maybe this time...

I started treading away from Ginnie towards the steps on the opposite side of the pool. Ginnie called out to me wondering why I didn't use the steps she was using for a headrest. I shook my head and said, "Silly, those far steps have a bigger audience."

I turned back towards Ginnie, raised myself out of the water to bring my entire package out of the water, which was beginning to deflate slightly, and teasingly said to her, "Well, how do I look, Gin? Am I properly fluffed and presentable?" She giggled, and rolled those beautiful brown eyes

I exited the pool feeling like a prize stallion, a total man attitude with a total man-sized boner pointing the way. I felt a rush of testosterone flow throughout my body. Seeing the looks of awe and admiration from the pool deck confirmed I did the right thing. Good, step one completed, and I was on my man walk.

I decided to first peruse the two stores off the pool deck, then into the main office and deserted nightclub, then back out to the bar for those drinks. Oh, and I must remember to sneak a peak back at Ginnie to see what erotic mischief she would be in.

As I was walking amongst both the resort guests and staff, I got a few looks, but people didn't seem surprised as much as I would of expected or hoped. It was exciting talking with a couple women staff, who were fully clothed, although it didn't phase them in the least. I guess they're used to horny show offs at this place.

It was fun though standing at a glass display case of body jewelry and cock rings, across from a good looking sales girl. The glass top was at a convenient height to rest my dick upon, and we talked quite a bit about what I could get to adorn it. Quite the show and tell session.